BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that I took all the worry, concern and anxiety out of their lives about money allowed them to believe that I had spent thirty-three hundred dollars on them! It was their money! They hadn't worried once during the shopping trip about what it cost. They trusted that if we were going too far, I'd take care of it. I did take care if it and I did worry.

We were fine.

The three days before we drove to San Diego I attended a conference in Sacramento. I went alone. Laura might have been able to go if she rearranged some of her contracts or spent most of her time in Sacramento in our hotel room working on her computer. I decided she was better staying home and sharing her non-working time with Sandy getting ready for the trip.

The day before we were to leave I drove home. After a conference with me by phone, Laura parked a car on the street and they used the empty parking space for luggage and anything else going with us. Snacks, towels for the beach, an ice chest filled with beverages and many other things they had asked me about.

As soon as I parked they swarmed the mini-van and me. I was given Welcome Home kisses and the van got cleaned better than if I had taken it to a car wash. The added benefit for me was that they worked naked and playfully as they cleaned the van, inside and out. It reminded me of the scene in "Cool Hand Luke" where the men watch Lucille wash a car, rubbing her soapy, wet, gigantic breasts on the car.

By the time we were ready for bed the van was extra clean, all our luggage and supplies were loaded and they did 99% of the work. Dinner was delivered from our favorite Chinese restaurant. By nine we were all in bed. Sandy gave me a present, an eight-sided die. Each woman had her name on two sides of the die.

I said I would roll and the name that came up would be the first I entered. Then I would roll again to see who would be second, third and forth. I rolled Sandy first, Laura second, Beth third and Ashley last. I danced with Sandy in the bedroom and then put her on the bed and we kissed for a while. The others danced, kissed and began their own foreplay. I dove face first into Sandy's pussy and used my hands and fingers to generate heat in her butt and other body parts.

When I penetrated her with my cock it was already wet with saliva from Laura. Laura sucked Sandy's breasts and kissed her with passion while I stroked in and out of her pussy. We started in doggy but soon shifted to modified missionary, where Sandy was folded and I held her legs against my chest as I pushed deep inside her.

When Sandy came Laura covered her mouth by putting her own breast into Sandy's mouth. I stopped moving and when Sandy started to calm I shifted to Laura and entered her doggy style. When I entered her she barked. I growled and she barked. Beth left Ashley and wiggled under Laura so her face was under Laura's pussy. I felt her tongue touch my balls and cock as I stroked into Laura. Her hands squeezed my ass cheeks. I'd never felt what I was feeling.

I noticed Sandy and Ashley were watching the three of us, not doing anything. I said, "Ashley, suck on Sandy's breasts. Squeeze them with your hands and love her to a screaming orgasm without touching her pussy!" She smiled and turned her attention to Sandy.

I waited a few seconds and said, "Sandy, receive all her love and affection. Let it in. It's not just her loving you it's all of us. Close your eyes and feel the mouth at your breast. One second it's Ashley's mouth, then it's mine or Beth's or Laura's. Feel all of us loving you."

Beth sucked one of my nuts into her mouth and I felt her tongue on it. I pressed my cock into Laura and she barked, again. I shifted a little and found a position where I was pretty sure I was stroking her g-spot area as I pushed inside her. I said, "Laura, suck Beth's clit. Don't lick it, flick it or press on it. Just suck it! I want you to make her cum."

I increased the power of my strokes and soon I could hear the noises of Beth, Sandy and Laura approaching the point of no return. I felt the muscles inside Laura grab me and I said, "Cum now Ladies! Cum for me!"

They did. The next minute or so was noisy, wet and wonderful. I pulled out of Laura and Beth immediately began gathering our combined fluids from Laura. I put my mouth close to Ashley's ear and asked, "Did you cum too?"

"Yes, Nick. It was amazing! I was focused on Sandy and not even close to cumming until you told us to cum... and I did!"

I looked at the clock and saw it was getting late. I said, "Let's get the room cleaned up, get showered and get to sleep. Big day is only a few hours away."

Fifteen minutes later we were in bed asleep. I had told Beth, who tends to wake up early, to wake us all by seven-thirty if we weren't awake by then. At seven-twenty-nine my eyes opened and so did all the eyes in the house except Beth's. She had turned on the stereo and Willy Nelson was singing ,"On The road Again, just can't wait to get on the road again..." Not only were we all awake we were all laughing and singing along! Fifteen minutes later we were in the van and "On the Road Again."

Sandy and Ashley had made breakfast wraps the night before and had warmed them while we all got dressed. We ate as we drove. The wraps were wonderful. They were filled with eggs, salsa, potatoes, bell peppers, cilantro, and pieces of salmon. I never held the wrap. Sandy sat behind me and leaned forward and fed me so my hands never needed to leave the wheel.

The day was bright, warm and beautiful. All four ladies wore mid-thigh skirts and halter tops. Ashley wore a denim skirt and a plum top. Beth wore a khaki skirt and a teal halter. Sandy opted for a Hawaiian print skirt and matching halter in greens and yellows. Laura had on a Navy skirt and a white halter. She had lost enough weight and had tanned enough she was comfortable with a bare belly. They all looked great!

When we got to Laguna Niguel we were about half-way to San Diego. I said, "I'm a little hungry, but I'm not sure what I want. What do we have I can snack on?"

Ashley said, "A tangerine?"

I said, "Oh, that sounds good. Could you give me a couple sections, please?" She peeled one and fed me two small sections. I sucked her fingers for a second as she fed me. After I swallowed I said, "Thank you. That was really nice, but it wasn't it. What else?"

Laura said, "There are Doritos!" I said, "Oh, great! May I have a few?"

She opened the bag and fed me three chips, one at a time. After the third chip was eaten I said, "Wow! Those were great too, but that wasn't it either. What else do we have?"

Sandy started laughing. Ashley asked, "What are you laughing about?"

"All of you. Nick wants a snack!" She said.

I said, "So? Where is my snack?" Sandy lifted her skirt front, dipped her fingers into her slit and leaned forward slipping them into my mouth. I sucked loudly and kept sucking. When I let them go they were replaced with Beth's fingers. A little later by Ashley's and then Laura's. After I had a taste of each lady I said, "Now that's what a snack is supposed to taste like!"

Three or four miles later Ashley said, "I don't get it. I've never known a man who likes the taste of pussy as much as Nick does. Nick, what's so good about it?"

"Taste it." I said. "All of you taste it, please."

They tasted their own and each other's. I said, "No big deal, right?"

Ashley said, "Right."

I asked, "Ever taste that stuff called pre-cum? It's actually the secretion from the Cowper's Gland. Did you ever taste it?"

Laura asked, "That drop that forms at the end of your penis when you're turned on?"

I nodded. Laura said, "I've tasted yours."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Taste it."

"Now?" Laura asked. I nodded again. She said, "I can't."

"Why not? You had no trouble tasting pussy when I asked you to."

"I have a pussy. Tasting a pussy is... I get it! Tasting a pussy is a big deal because every taste is a gift!"

I said, "From the day I met each of you I've been telling you that I love the gift of your pussies. There are no covered pussies in the van. There are healthy reasons for them to be bare but the number one reason is so you can give me a gift easily. I love you and part of loving you is loving having the taste of you in my mouth."

Just a few miles south of Oceanside we came to the San Onofre Nuclear Power Station. Two huge domes just west of the freeway. Each dome has a cap or vent or something at the top. As we got close I said, "Now that the place isn't being used any more do you think they'd let us come down and paint the domes?"

"You want us to paint the domes?" Ashley asked. "What color?"

"The tops should be pink and the rest a lace pattern so it looks like we're driving past two huge breasts in a lacy bra."

"Oh my God! They do look like breasts!" Laura said.

We laughed until they were out of sight and Beth said, "I'll bet I've driven past them a hundred times and never saw what Nick sees."

They asked questions about Camp Pendleton as we drove past. They saw lots of troops practicing in the scrub along the beach. In my long ago youth I'd spent some time in the military and I shared with them. Sandy said, "I've lived with Nick as my Dom for years and never knew he'd been in the Army."

"I wasn't. I was in the Air Force and was attached to an Army unit for training for three months, a Navy unit for training for three months and I was stationed on a tri-service base for a year. It was a long time ago."

We made the turn to take us into San Diego and even though I knew which exit we wanted and where to find it I asked them to help me find it. We got off the freeway and drove around Mission Bay seeing a lot of San Diego and getting the ladies oriented for the next couple of days. I answered lots of questions.

At about one I parked in Old Town and we walked to a wonderful Mexican restaurant. We sat out in a patio area and had wonderful food. Since I would be doing all the driving that day they each had a Margarita. Beth and Laura had never had one before.

They both liked the drink and they hoped I'd order them another. I didn't.

It was almost four when we made it to our hotel. I had booked us into a suite with two king-sized beds and two bathrooms. I was undressed, showered and tucked into bed for a nap. They quietly got unpacked and did a walk around the hotel grounds. My instruction was to wake me after I'd slept ninety minutes. Ashley woke me. She slowly and carefully crawled into bed with me and began kissing me.

It worked. I slowly woke up, smiled and returned the kisses. She asked if we could talk a little. "Sure." I said.

"Before I got into bed with you I thought about what I would do. I wanted to suck your penis and hoped that if I did you'd join with me. I got really wet thinking about it. Then I thought that was me acting like what I want is what's important. You asked to be awakened, not attacked. You are in charge of all the sexuality, not me. I crawled into bed and rubbed my pussy juice on my lips before I kissed you. Did I do good?"

I rolled over on top of her and she opened herself to me. I slid inside and we joined for a few minutes. I kissed her and told her how proud I was of her learning new thought patterns.

We didn't go all the way to orgasm. We got up, took a quick shower and redressed. We had dinner near the water's edge in a nice seafood restaurant and watched boats and ships moving in the harbor. They had looked at the "What to do in San Diego" book in our suite and we talked about what looked good. The decisions were mine and it was obvious they wanted it that way.

We made it back to out suite by ten. I asked for a wake-up call for eight in the morning and we went to bed. I brought the eight-sided die and sleeping arrangements were made with it. I rolled the die on bed number one and it got Ashley and Sandy. Bed number two got Beth and Laura leaving the question of which bed I would be in. Sandy handed me a quarter and said, "Flip it on a bed. The bed that gets heads gets you. If that pleases you."

I kissed her for such a good idea. I flipped the quarter on bed number two, Tails. I moved to bed number one and flipped again, Heads. It was settled. I won. I gave permission for any activity they wanted, except anal.

Sandy came to me and said, "If one of us broke a rule and you didn't notice would you want us to tell you?" It was the opening line to a game she invented years before.

I answered, "You know someone broke a rule and I missed it?"

"You were asleep, Master." She said, working hard not to smile. She had the attention of all her sisters. They were worried she was about to rat on them. I could feel it in their energy.

"Then, telling me is the proper thing. Who did what?"

"I sat on my skirt. I wasn't wet enough to ruin it, but I did it."

"Take it off and give it to me, please." I kept a stern face and tone. She wiggled out of the skirt and handed it to me. I said, "You look silly with just a halter top on, take it off as well." She did and stood before me nude. I examined the skirt and found no evidence of a stain or wetness.

"I believe you need a reminder so you won't do it again. A reminder to take good care of your close and your ass."

"Yes, Master."

"Bend yourself over my legs. The rest of you close the doors and windows, quickly." They scurried around and closed every door and window. I waited with Sandy over my lap and my right hand on her ass. I could smell her arousal. It had been over a week since she had felt pain from me. She needed it.

As soon as all the doors and windows were closed I slapped her ass hard.

"Oh God! Thank you! Nick, that's one." Everything in her voice said thank you.

I slapped again and held my hand in place, forcing the pain into her cheeks. I looked at the others and said, "Ashley, please bring we a wet washcloth." She ran. I wet my hand with it and handed it back to Ashley. She stayed close and held the wet cloth for me.

Slap! Wet hands slap louder than dry. Slap! Slap! I slapped and Sandy counted. Every third slap I rewet my hand. At twelve I asked Sandy, "Have you had enough?" I could smell Ashley's arousal as well as Sandy's.

"No, Master. I know I will forget and do it again."

"If I slap your ass five more times and shove my fingers into your cunt will that be enough?"

"Yes, Master. If you do that I will have learned my lesson... for tonight."

"Count!" I said and slapped her already pink ass.

"Is that one, Master or thirteen?"

I tried not to smile. I said, "That didn't count. The next one is one."

"Thank you Master."

I slapped and she counted. I paused for my internal count of fifteen between slaps. I could see her own fluids slowly running down Ashley's thighs. When slap number five landed I didn't wait but instantly shoved two fingers deep into Sandy's opening. She covered her mouth with her hands and screamed! My hand was flooded and fluids ran down her legs. I said, "A towel." And Laura flew to the nearest bathroom. When she came back she wiped up the obvious flow from Sandy. I said, "Ashley too."

She wiped up both of Ashley's legs and wiped her pussy too. She stayed kneeling in front of me, between me and Ashley. I asked Sandy, "Have you had enough?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry if I made a mess. Is there anything I can do now?"

"Yes. Kiss me, then go in the bathroom and rinse off. Bring a towel with you when you return."

"Yes, Master." I was soundly kissed and she ran to the bathroom. I looked up at Ashley and asked, "Did you stand right there and cum without permission?"

She nodded her head. I asked again, "Did you stand right there and cum without permission?"

She said, "Yes, Nick. I..." I lifted my hand. She stopped.

"Am I interested in excuses?"

"No, Master."

"Is there a rule about when you may cum?"

"Yes, only when you give permission."

"Lean over my legs and count. Do not cum again unless I tell you to."

"Yes, Master." She took the position formerly held by Sandy. I slapped her ass hard.

"That's one. Thank you, Master."

I slapped her eight times before sandy was back with a towel. I pointed at Ashley's pussy and Sandy knew to get ready. She knelt and was ready. I slapped slap number nine and shoved two fingers into Ashley saying, "Cum!" She flooded my hand and shuddered hard on my lap. Sandy caught most of her flow.

I looked up and Laura and Beth were both sitting on wet towels. I said, "Sandy, help Ashley into the shower. Bring back dry towels." They went into the bathroom. I asked, "Do either of you have something to confess?"

They both said, "Yes, Master. I came too."

"Who came first?"

"We both did. When you put your fingers in Sandy we both came." Beth said.

"Then both of you lean over the end of the bed side by side." They did and I slapped them both. They were both wet and the slaps were loud. The counted together and at eight I asked if they had enough. Laura answered, "We need five more Master. Five more and we will remember."

They got five more and When I shoved two fingers into Laura I said, "Both of you cum!" They did and I pulled my fingers out of Laura and shoved into Beth saying, "Cum again!" They twitched, shuddered and groaned. Ashley and Sandy stood nearby watching.

I said, "Help them into the shower and when they are safe please come back and help get me cleaned up for bed." Ashley took Beth and Sandy took Laura. I sat with my legs soaked for a couple of minutes before Sandy came back for me. We used bathroom number two. She thanked me and said we had made a mess of most of the towels in the other bathroom. I got clean and dried and in the bedroom I called the front desk and said, "We had an incident here in our room. We have six large towels that are soaked and need to go to the laundry. Could you have someone make the exchange, please?"

They promised they would send someone in ten minutes. We collected all the wet towels and I smiled at Sandy when I said, "When they come for the towels you can open the door for them."

She smiled and said, "As you wish, Master." The rest of us got into bed. When we heard someone knock on the door we all jumped. Sandy walked to the door and opened it. A young man stood there holding a stack of towels, his eyes wide at the sight of Sandy nude before him. He said, "You asked for towels?"

Sandy smiled and said, "Yes. Just put them on either bed and take these wet ones with you. Thank you." As he came into the room I said, "Bare to the waist." The sheets were dropped and he saw three sets of breasts in the two beds. It took him a while to accomplish his task and pick up the wet towels. Sandy asked, "Should we give you a tip?"

He said, "You did! Thank you." And he was gone. We laughed and Sandy got into bed. After everyone settled down, snuggled in and was about asleep she whispered, "Thank you Nick. I feel so loved, cared for and safe." I kissed her and we slept.

Sunday morning the ringing phone woke us. I noticed the room still smelled like sex then I realized we closed the room up to hold the noise down and forgot to reopen it. The smell of the ocean came in when the doors and windows were opened.

We went to the waterfront and took a one-hour boat tour of San Diego Harbor. We saw lots of U.S. Navy ships, commercial ships and pleasure boats. At one point I went to the other side of the boat from where the ladies were standing at the railing and when I turned to go back Beth leaned over the rail a little. Her puss was visible. I went to each of them and whispered the message: "When you lean over the railing you show all of San Diego your puss."

A few minutes later three guys in their twenties came up the ladder to the upper deck and I knew the ladies heard them. I said, "Sandy, look at this." Pointing to something that required her to go up on her tip-toes and lean over to see. She blushed and didn't hesitate she did it. When I stood back up, so did she. I waited a few seconds for the boys to recover their senses and move away then I kissed her and thanked her for the gift she gave me.