BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later she said, "That was so exciting! Did they really see my puss?"

"And your beautiful ass too!" I said as I patted it.

"Nick, I need to go to the ladies room and clean up." Sandy said.

"Take all your sisters, they're dripping too." They all went. I laughed to myself. Traveling with them was both an adventure and sexy as anything.

From the boat tour we went for a stroll around a tourist shopping area and had lunch. After lunch we drove up to Point Loma where you can see all of the huge harbor and the military cemetery. From there we went to Balboa Park. They we amazed at the gardens and the various displays. I noticed quite a few single men and small groups of men who eyed us as if to say, "Hey, how come he's got four and we have none?"

It might have been my imagination, but I noticed it more when any of my ladies were physically affectionate. In front of the science museum is a large fountain. We were watching some children play in the fountain when Ashley asked, "Interested in a snack?"

"Always." I answered. Two wet fingers went into my mouth. Ashley's fingers.

"Thank you. Were you seen?"

"I don't think so, but maybe."

A little while later Beth asked, "Snack, Honey?" I nodded. Two wet fingers came to my mouth. When we got back to the van two hours later I had had a snack twice from each woman. I asked, "What's that all about?"

Sandy said, "Remember what you said on the way to San Diego? You said, "the number one reason is so you can give me a gift easily. I love you and part of loving you is loving having the taste of you in my mouth."

"Yes, I said that."

"We are gifts. Beth said that gifts get given and we can give you what you already told us you want. So, we did!"

"I love it! I love that you got the message and used it to become even more of a gift than you already were. Thank you."

I headed for Old Town again and said, "I'm really craving Mexican food. We'll go to a different restaurant in Old Town tonight." The energy reaction I got was pleasant.

Our dinners were excellent and Sandy said, "I'd like to take a class in Mexican cooking."

"You already make wonderful Mexican food." I said.

"I want to be able to make more kinds for you. You had chili rellenos our first night here. I don't know how to make them. I ad a tostada salad and I believe with a class I can make them that will really be good for all of us and taste great too."

I pulled out my cell phone and called home. I left a message reminding us to find cooking classes for whoever was interested. When I hung up Sandy asked, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes. Why do you want to?"

"In my past there were men who lived in idle communication. I could have said just what I said to you and they would have done nothing. You immediately call yourself and leave a message so the communication is not idle, it became an action item. I am listened to like what I say matters." She got out of her chair and joined me in mine, then kissed me.

When we got back to the hotel I noticed the staff looked at us a bit strangely and some whispered as we passed. When we opened the room I knew the story about the towels had made it to the level of legend. Stacked at the foot of each bed were six towels. We laughed and Laura checked the bathrooms. There were extra towels there as well.