All Comments on 'BDSM'

by NicoleHeat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Sorry, ma'am, that is NOT BDSM. It's assault and rape. Your title does a huge disservice to the idea that BDSM is for CONSENTING adults. If this had a different title, it would be passable, even though it belongs in the nonconsent section. But this story, with the title you gave it, does nothing but perpetuate myths that the rest of the world has about BDSM and deserves the 1 I'm giving it. Sorry.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Not bad, but Anonymous is right.

I don't normally get worked up about stories being placed in the wrong category, but this one most definitely has been. You might consider re-submitting it as N/C, but it doesn't really work in BDSM. Your writing is pretty good, but you won't get much support for it here - and don't even think of LW!

It's good to have you aboard - keep writing!

DieselJesterDieselJesterabout 10 years ago
Done Wrong

Sadly, I must agree with the others in this one. While this makes a passable NonCon story, it does not belong in BDSM. Your title is misleading, your beginning was confusing as I couldn't accurately determine the gender of the protagonist until halfway through the story, I read this twice and still have no clue as to what bearing "Jack" has on the story since he doesn't appear (misleading character reference), and of course that this was pretty much an outright forcing as opposed to BDSM between two consenting adults. A good Dom, hell... Even a decent Dom, can either wait fir the Sub to come to them willingly or coax it out of them without having to resort to force or violence in order to claim them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous