All Comments on 'Be Mine'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awww

That was so touching i actually teared up at the end like a little sissy.. I fucking loved it... It was sweet, and told a story about what it's really like to fall in love still in the closet.. i felt 18 all over again lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
smiles

reminds me of one I wrote, just not as long and better...so not so like mine huh?

WorldlyGalWorldlyGalover 14 years ago
FABULOUS

absolutely wonderful!!! fabulous!!!!

I noticed one error tho on the second page:

"I love you, Adrian. I've been in love with you since the day I met you." He smiled, "I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be with then you." but it's supposed to be Adrian saying it!

Otherwise THE BEST IVE EVER READ!

Go to my profile for contact info

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awww

One of the most beautiful stories i've ever read. Written to perfection with the cheesy ending :) i loved it. Please write more like these. Love is something often over looked in sites like these. I hope to one day find a guy that loves me like that and hopefully i can love him that way too. Thanks for a fantasy come true :) the perfect love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Adored it!

It was just what I was in the mood to read, cute, funny, REAL and so effing romantic! Thank you so much! You're brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

LOVED LOVED LOVED this. I loved Adrian, he was so well-characterized...I loved that he was scared people would find out at first. I know that sounds really weird, but it was just so /real/ that it made it perfect. I could see it happening on a college campus for real somewhere, which was just incredible.

and the sex was hot. xD but honestly, in the case of this story, it was a bonus...the romance was enough to make me love it all on its own.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. :D thank you so much for sharing it.

cassihcassihalmost 15 years ago
OH SHIT

I'M WRITING THIS WITH TEARS IN MY EYES.THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY I HAVE EVER BEEN HONOURED TO READ ,THANKS FOR SHARING IT WITH ME.........

JunJaeJunJaeabout 15 years ago
wah...

gosh...i love this...just the right amount of romance, drama, and humor...

"But isn't my ass your favorite part of my body?"<---lols!

bigblueyesbigblueyesover 15 years ago
Awesome

I have to say that this is the first Gay Male love story I have read. I loved it. You wrote the story very well. And I love Zach and Adrian. If you decide to write more about them, I look forward to reading it!! Now I have to go see what else you have written :D

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
"Be Mine" Is a Daunting Challenge

This story is truly a great & SEXY romance, at once simple and complex in development, steadfast and interrupted in the loving, tender and vulgar in SEX, sweet and harsh in emotion (pseudo-Christian bigots are no fun; spiritually-based adoration is), imbued with both laughter and heartbreak. constant friendship and persistent malice. These two young men are deliciously interesting. I LOVE IT! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

I'd love for you to write a sequel telling more of Zach and Adrian's story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

I'd love to a read a "sequel" of sorts to this, telling Alan and Scott's story.... PLEASE! I need more from you!

writeforlifewriteforlifeabout 16 years ago
Awesome Read

This was a really good story. You're a talented writer. Now if only there were straight boys out there like this my life would be set :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TEAR

That was so good i'm speachless..............

keep on writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*sob*

Tender, romantic, sexy, sensual, funny, heartbreaking, life-affirming, EVERYTHING a good LOVE story should be! well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

wonderful. absolutely wonderful.

lildeb5281lildeb5281over 17 years ago
best love story

i just wanted to tell you that this story has been the best that i have read in a long time.you spent more time on the people then you did on the sex and that was great. i hope you wright more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely Stunningly Beautiful

I found myself suddenly at the end of the candy heart rainbow laughing and wanting so much more!

It's love like that, straight or gay, that I yearn for sometime in my life and to see it so poignantly portrayed is wonderful. My only regret is that it was short (by my standards of reading).

I'm really interested in seeing if the rest of your work is as beautiful and soul-searingly lovely as this was. Your description of looks and touches, kisses and even the most simple gestures, made my heart pound and flutter and made me fervently wish that I could experience something so profound and perfect.

If there was an award for the best romantic and sexy fiction, I would definitely nominate this story before any others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wowowowwowowowowoweeee

id give you like a 1000% if I could

that was an incredible story. Im kinda a romantic myself and I loved it when Zach was throwing the heart shaped candies at Adrian, simply ingenius and really cute lol. FAVORITE STORY :] keep up the amazing work

PS, u are able to make the sex parts really really long, usually writers just say, Bed, sex, cum, sleep. I liked how you deviated :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
omg i cried so much

i have only 3 woerd for you. "YOUR THE BEST" I LOVE YOUR STORIS YOUR MY FAVORIT OUTHER LOVE YA MUAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Amazing

I have read every one of your pieces of work tonight that I could find on this site. Each one leaves me in tears of happiness, and longing for a romance like this in my life. Simply amazing work! If you ever came out with a printed book of short stories, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story; it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

hrefnadrakishrefnadrakisover 17 years ago
Lovely

This was a very lovely and well written story. I, myself, am a writer of slash (m/m) fiction and fan fiction. While I will admit that sometimes I like reading just the smut, I love it when I find a story that portrays the emotional aspect of the relationship as well as the phsycal. You did a wonderful job doing both. Thank you for sharing this story.

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 18 years ago
the entire story is a take me away moment

Once again I ask...why isn't Sachiaiko writing full time and enjoying the spoils of a ridiculously huge contract?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your story 'Be Mine'

I have read all of your stories that have been posted on this board, and I have to say that I think you are one of the best writers of erotic fiction fiction I know of. You belong right up there on my list of favories, which includes the wonderful Sara Bell from this board. ('The Magic in Your Touch' and 'The Way you Say My Name')

I have to admit that my favorites of yours are 'Ghost of a Chance' and 'Angelic Salvation', but 'Be Mine' is extremely good. I also like 'Paint Me' because I am an admitted cat freak, and the WereLeopard idea was -very- cool. Most of your stories having a fantasy/SciFi theme is absolutely no problem for me, as I love the genres, and read in them constantly.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so charming

I wandered into this site simply because i was curious about gay men. i am a straight woman and know next to nothing about gay culture or lifestyle. i think that if a few more people read your story there would be a few less bigots and gay-bashers in the world. it was so charming and romantic, i almost wish i were a gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heart felt!

I'm a straight woman that loves to read. I found this site by accident but haven't stopped exploring it. This is the first comment I have left but not the first of your stories I have read. I find your stories to be emotional, heart felt and fulfilling to those that are sick and tired of silly romance novels. So some aren't conventional (i.e. non-human) in what the so-called general public would prefer but it just gives more interest and variety for us to read. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you in the future, I'm even recommending this site to friends who I am sure will be as impressed with your writing as I am!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Flabbergasted

wow, i'm a straight girl and your writing was so poignant it made me long to be a gay man. probably the best story on the site. promise that you will keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank You!!!

Hey lady thanks for not leaveing us all hanging for another part excellent job woman... Your Friend from oregon we all still think of ya.... LOVE YA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First Gay love story I have read.

greatwork. geat feelings, vey poignant, moving story.

StarInShadowsStarInShadowsalmost 19 years ago
Hey you moved away!!!!

So I noticed you deserted Oregon...we'll miss you. Excellent story btw. It's one of the best romantic Gay stories I've read and they are a fetish of mine so I read a LOT of them. You have a true gift Hon.

kerbearkerbearabout 19 years ago
very well done

I loved this story.It was very well written and kept your interest through all of it.I wwas wishing it was longer when it ended,you protraied both people so well and you had my heart going out to both of them.Would love to see about them in other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awwww

I loved it.Made me cry

Wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story.

The story was well written, and conveyed true love between two people and lifes usual obstacle course that affects gay people, and their true hidden feelings. Some spelling and grammar errors, but those can be overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome story, Best I've read in a long time. This was a story of true GAY love, not just GAY sex, as most Gay stories written. It's about time a story is writeen about two men who truly love each other, not just two men who just meet and have sex. There is tenderness and love between two individual who truly love each other one who is Gay and another who is struggling with his sexuality, finally admitting he is GAY. I hope to read more love stories like this, than just stories of m2m sex only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Candy Hearts

Sensitive, romantic, sweet and a little sad in places, but the bitter only makes the love all the sweeter. The love scene was hotly erotic without being vulgar, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SUPERB!

I was totally hooked. I started reading it while I was waiting to go to work...then I ended up being late because I couldn't stop till the end. All I can say is GOOD JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOVE IT

LOVE IT .

I LOVE THE STORIES OF GUYS IN LOVE.

BUT I REALY LOVE, THE LOVE FIGHT LETS MAKE UP.

MAKES MY CHEST HURT EYES CRY LIPS SMILE.

THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
as usual

as usual you've kept up with your making me cry bit. lol oh well im a sap. loved it. keep it up girl you're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sad and Sweet

Very, very sweet, to say nothing of hot those few moments. Sad too, but things worked out quite handily. Great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous