Be My Mistress But Slow

Story Info
Old girlfriend dominates in person and online.
1k words
3.83
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

we hadn't seen each other in years and the attraction was mutual. we got coffee and caught up. When we were leaving we suddenly pecked lips and felt sparks. A few days later our bodies touched and we made hard passionate love, like just we did 2000 days ago-was it really that long? I broke the ice.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't mature enough to let you dominate me then, I just-my ego was too fragile." The words hung in the air and she grabbed them to chin up.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, I mean-it was always all right for me to be slave but never you-and, and I never thought that was fair. Especially if we were to be partners." She let that drift and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, you scared me with that strap-on talk-I've never done that!"

Her blue eyes narrowed. "You told me you used dildos."

"Well dildos are one thing, they're controllable, they're," I stumbled midsentence and she caught it dead on.

"It's the submissive part you can't handle-especially cos you like it!" And she squealed with laughter, a mischievous cackle. My cock started to stir and I was still wearing the full rubber.

I rolled away to remove it and she said not so fast. "Kneel next to bed, eyes down." I couldn't help but obey. My arms at my side and my eyes to the mattress I knelt on the wooden floor. My rubber covered cock standing at an angle. "Are you my slave?"

"Yes Mistress." She moved to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, ordering me to lick her pussy hard. I jumped at the chance and dove between her white thighs. I licked and lapped and she grabbed the back of head and moaned, drenching my mouth in cum. She fell back on the bed and moaned. Her eyebrows went up and she got out of character, beckoning me next to her. It felt so natural to crawl into the crook of her arm and I rested against her chest, listening to er breathe.

"You still have the rubber on."

"Well I was going to remove it and you told me not to. May I remove it now?" She nodded and I pulled it off careful not to spill it. In the same motion I went to roll off the bed and she grabbed my forearm tight. Her next instructions were strange but I obeyed immediately. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my phone. I waited on my knees for what seemed like eternity and I received a text.

"Slave: crawl into the bedroom. When you get near the bed ask very politely to swallow your cum. if you do not comply, the game is over-move!"

The floor was hard and it seemed so far as I scurried on all fours. I got near the bed and with my eyes downcast I meekly asked to swallow my cum. She said she couldn't hear me.

"Mistress, may I please swallow my cum?"

"Look at me and ask louder!"

I gulped and gazed into her eyes. "Mistress may I have the honor of swallowing my cum?"

I opened my mouth and she turned the condom upside down, filling my mouth with my milky sperm. I swallowed and thanked her. Since we were so new at this and we hadn't set any boundaries (let alone a safe word) we kept slipping out of character. I mounted her and the whole time she slapped my ass, harder and harder till we both came. It was so hot.

We just laid there for a while. There was so much to discuss, so much to negotiate, so much to reveal. This time I got up and flushed the rubber then we dressed. The next few days were sort quiet then I received another slave text. It demonstrated her inventiveness while testing my willingness. I had three hours to post a message on a fetish board, if I did not she knew I was not her property. I was so turned on I followed her instructions within the hour.

"Mistress Cosey: I am naked and typing on my knees as you ordered. It is a rare honor to be your devoted slave. I just returned from the toy store where I purchased a small butt plug, a collar, handcuffs, rubbers and lube. awaiting your gracious reply." After I sent the message I did some chores and heard my phone.

"Good job slave, check the board tomorrow". I grabbed my cock and exploded all over the floor. I wiped it up with a towel and thought quickly before I shoved it all in my mouth. It tasted sweet and gagged at my subservience.

I checked the board every hour, then every half hour and finally she posted. She would be at my house within the hour. I would be her slave for sixty minutes from when she arrived. Soon she walked in the door. Wow, her curly brown hair and blue eyes shined. She was about five six and full of curves, standing in heels that made her taller. I obediently stripped and got over her knee.

Without warning she started wailing on my ass, slap after slap, sting after sting-it hurt and I couldn't keep from jumping around.

"Ouch ouch please mistress I'll do anything! please!"

"You will do anything. Anything I say, anything I demand. Now go get your toys." I ran into the bedroom and came out with the bag. On my knees she snapped on the collar and the cuffs behind me. Leaning back on the couch she pulled up her skirt, just thigh highs before her shaven pussy. Pointing at it I dove in right in as before. It was hard to keep my balance but after a few minutes screamed and came, pushing me away in one motion.

She removed the handcuffs and told me to stand up. "Now bend over and spread your ass cheeks." I slowly complied and held the position. "Now repeat after me: you own my asshole."

"You own my asshole."

"Good slave. Now crawl to your computer and type on the message board that Mistress Cosey owns my asshole-move." She watched as I logged in and typed on my knees. In a few minutes my eyes widened, there was response.

"I'm not Mistress Cosey I'm one of her friends you little cum eating faggot." I spun around and she just laughed.