All Comments on 'Beach'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining read

where things didn't get out of hand. Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Couple of typos

Other than that a cute and simple tale.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Fun story

Two people having fun. Who hasn't seen that on the beach? Sometimes a "peekaboo" is better then full nude. It is great that you had Mel and Sally be mature enough to enjoy the adventure. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have seen that

many times when on beaches in Spain...just a bit of good fun...better to get a peek than full on nudity...more tantalising....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
show off

My wife always puts the show on at the beach. One day she was on a swing showing her pussy of a little at a time. This guy kept walking by looking at her pussy and every time she showed more . Then the fight started , he walked by with his wife. Then she pumped the swing so both could see into her hole. When I came back to the swing she told me all about her little show. I got so hard we went right to the car and screwed like rabbits. I tried to get her to show the creampie, but no luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...