Beach Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers

The water cascaded down through her hair onto her breasts, taking with it the dried spunk from the three men. As she rubbed soap into her breasts, (her nipples hadn't gone down since they'd become erect over an hour ago), she thought about how things had changed since this morning. She was horny enough thinking she was going to get shagged by one huge cock, but when she walked in and found the other two sat there holding identical pricks, she had actually been overcome with pure lust. This was a strange sensation for her. She was always in control of her emotions and only really lost it when she was cumming. The thought of them out there still, was more than enough to make her hurry her shower and get back in there. She stepped out and dried herself off. Looking around the room she found the drier and

straighteners already plugged in for her. On the side next to them was some make-up. She did as she'd been asked and twenty minutes later, stood in her heels, she looked as if she was going out. She checked herself in the mirror and made her way to the front room.

Denise opened the sitting room door and saw the three of them sitting on the sofa holding their solid pricks.

"Come and kneel before us." for some reason, it was always Derik that did the talking, "We want you to do something.

"Before I do, I must say something. I know you've probably been thinking it, because most men I've met do, but there's no way that I can take you huge cocks in my arse. I'd really love to, I love arse fucking, but I know it's an impossibility. If your not able to do this, tell me now, I'm happy with what I've had and I'll go home."

"Don't worry so much. We know how big we are and we are also aware that not many women in the world could take our pricks comfortably in their arse and we'd never force you."

Denise thought about it and as she did, she came to the conclusion that she did like a stiff cock in her arse and they had been perfect gentlemen.

"Well, we'll see what happens. Just don't hurt me."

Already she felt the juices pouring out of her at the prospect of the cocks she was staring at erupting in her or over her bum.

"Why don't you come back over here Denise and see what you can do with these." said Derik as he waggled his prick at her. She walked further into the room as the guy's eyed her from head to toe. She fell to her knees in front of Ben and taking hold of his member, wiped it over her face and letting her tongue lick the pre-cum off his helmet. Derik had moved to the sofa and was slowly wanking himself whilst watching her perform fellatio on his brother. Chad was obviously the more horny of the three as he had shoved his cock into her armpit and was thrusting away at her.

Derik left the sofa and walked behind her. Pushing Denise by her shoulders he made her go down so she was on all fours. She felt his hand sliding all over her wet lips and she knew it was in preparation for her to be taken at both ends. It wasn't long before she felt the tell tell nudge of his cock against her wet pussy.

"Go on... Stick it in me...I love cock...give it me hard. Uuuuuuuuuungh! Derik hadn't hung about, he'd swiftly push his fat cock into her from behind. He slowly pulled back out and rammed it straight back. She'd never felt a cock so deep inside of her before. The pleasure she felt was enormous. Ben was doing his best, trying to fuck her mouth, it was so fat Denise had problems keeping it in. she was enjoying trying though. She licked and slurped for all she was worth. Ben's cock was dribbling like a faucet and she new he was on the point of cumming. She reached up with her left hand and squeezed his tight balls gently and a shout came from his mouth as he shot his second load of the day, into her open mouth. Denise struggled to swallow the copious amount that had landed in her throat, and with Derik doing his best to get his balls in as well, she wasn't really finding it easy. Before she could wipe the remnants of spunk from her face Chad had laid down on the floor and his engorged cock was again in her face. She bent down to lick his balls, as her jaw did indeed hurt from the mouth fucking Ben had just given her.

"Wank for me, I want to see you come all over my face. Wrap your big fat juicy cock in my hair and wank for me. that's it make it spit so I can watch...oh god Derik, your splitting me in half with your cock... It's so big... Are you gonna cum over my arse?... I can tell you want to." Ben had taken a position to one side of her and was again pulling a nice solid prick. She was stunned. It wasn't normal. She looked up at him and she could tell by the look on his face he wouldn't be long as well as the others. She hoped and prayed that they would all cum together.

*

Sure enough, within minutes Derik's cock got fatter and his balls tightened, looking down at Chad he too was on the threshold of another cumming and Bens face was a joy to behold. They were all there ready.

"Come on boys. Spit on me, cover me with spunk. I'll lick your cocks clean afterwards."

She felt Ben's first blast of cum hit her on her back, Chad's first shot landed on her throat, quickly followed by another two in her face. Derik was pumping her hard when he suddenly pulled out from her with a groan and tossed himself for three strokes and sent his juices flying straight up the middle of her back. Ben had completed his cumming by standing and oozing the rest of his fluids into her hair.

After a few minutes to gather her breath back, she rose to her knees and they dutifully stood before her as she systematically licked and sucked their knobs clean of juice. She really couldn't understand how they were still hard. How they could even cum the way they did. Nobody can just keep shooting their spunk the way these three guy's were. It just wasn't possible. It was only natural for it to lessen each time they ejaculated, until eventually they shot blanks. They then have to rest their bodies from any orgasm until they had chance to recuperate their batteries and then they can go again. But that takes at least a day. These guy's were just fucking machines. As she sucked the last cock clean, she thought to herself that she'd only been here for about 2 hours and already she felt like she'd had an all day session. What would she feel like when they'd finished with her.

They gently pulled her to her feet and she remembered the routine. In fact she was grateful. A shower was the best thing for her at this time. The thought of nice hot water showering her body was almost as much a turn-on as them three waiting for her to come back.

There then followed a fuck-fest of the proportions that she ever experienced. By the time she left at three, on wobbly legs, she'd been fucked and spunked on as if an entire rugby team had caught her in their changing room and used her for their own pleasure. Each of the guys had cum at least six times and to top that off, they were all still hard. They were just insatiable. Their cocks stayed as solid as they were when she first entered the flat. Unreal.

After making her way home, she was glad to find that no-one was in yet. So she ran herself the hottest bath she could stand and laid in it soaking herself for a good hour and a half. Her thoughts were running ragged about the pumping she'd just received. When she got to tell Bobby about it later, he wouldn't believe it. She would have to set it up. This would be his perfect fantasy come true. She was sure the other guys wouldn't mind. It was another chance for them to screw her. Yes, that's what she would do. The day after tomorrow, she'd call round the flat and ask them if they wouldn't mind her Bobby there, just so he could watch her getting stuffed by their huge cocks.

Later that night when they were tucked up under their duvet, Denise told Bobby her tale as she played with his stiff wet cock. She could tell he doubted her, but he was excited just the same, just by the thought of it.

"Ok" she told him. "The day after tomorrow I'll go back round and sort it out with them. You can come round with me and watch their big cocks beat me up."

"Go for it. I think your just teasing me again. Don't stop wanking me though. I'm gonna come soon."

She tossed him until he did indeed spunk over his chest. He hadn't done that for a long time. He must have been really turned-on.

Two days later went round to Derik's flat to ask about Bobby. She rang the bell and received no answer. She tried several times and had no joy. She eventually rang the service bell and was immediately let in. she made her way to the top floor and rang his bell. still no response. She decided to bang the door, as she did it swung open and she couldn't believe her eyes. The

entire flat was empty. There was no furniture, carpets, in fact the flat was totally void of any human habitation. She jumped back into the lift, went down to the bottom floor and knocked on the building managers door.

"Excuse me. I wonder if you can help me?"

"I'll certainly try love. What is it?"

"I was here the other day in the top flat with Derik and his brothers and I've just popped back to see them now and they seem to have disappeared. I wondered if you had a forwarding address for them."

"Top flat you say?" replied the manager, who was actually speaking to her tits.

"Yes. The very top".

"I'm sorry love. You must be mistaken. That flat's been empty for six weeks. Cant seem to get anybody to take it. You sure your in the right block?".

"Yes I' am. There must be some mistake. Are you talking about the right apartment?"

"I'm not a fool love. As I say, the flat's been vacant and available for rent for six weeks. So unless your interested, I have things to do."

"Thank you, sorry to have woken you up." she said sarcastically and made her way out the front door.

She stood on the pavement and stared up to the window. There was no sign of life coming from any of the windows. She was going to get nowhere standing here, so she decided to make her way home. She couldn't get the thought of the three of them disappearing out of her mind. It's as if they never were. Like it was all a figment of her imagination. But her pussy was still bruised from the pounding they'd all given her. She could in fact still smell their juices that had splattered her body innumerable times. That, in truth, was just her imagination, she bathed everyday. There was no way the smell of spunk could remain on her body after two days.

Slowly, Denise walked home, resigned to the fact it was a one off. She didn't know where they had gone or in fact where they'd come from. She'd never seen them before and knew she'd never see them again... There's always hope!!

bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers
12