All Comments on 'Beach Change Ch. 02'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Talk about a train wreck.

Poor cuckold, lol. Be careful what you with for. Now his wife is knocked up and her BF wants her to divorce him and marry the BF. The girl who was treating him with some respect now knows the truth. He is drunk and passed out. And so we wait for Part three. This has to be one of the most bizarre story's I have read out here and love it.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrabout 10 years ago
please hurry and finish the third story!

Can't wait to see the conclusion of this mess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please return and finish this....

I guess the gap between postings is large enough now that it isn't likely but, yeah, just what I said in the title, please. I found this today and rather enjoyed it. Would like to know how it ends.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Bought into the myth

I was really enjoying your story until I discovered that you had bought into the myth about fucking a woman's womb/ uterus. First off the cervix does not pulse nor does it dilate( open up) without prescription medication used during labor and delivery or possibly during artificial insemination done at a fertility clinic. Second the only time a man would be able to get his cock inside of a woman's womb would be just after she delivered the after birth providing the doctor and the hospital gave their consent. Even if the doctor and the hospital gave their permission which would against extremely high odds, then the man would have to be a jack rabbit cumming in 1-3 minutes as the cervix would be shrinking down to its normal size. Once this starts to happen the man best get out fast or risk having to have his cock surgically removed most likely through amputation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey! Come back and finish the story!

You owe us! The story is great, it is like a Shakespeare tragedy; one who dared to challege the Heavens and brought the ruin over himself. Now it is time for atonement and forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish this

Your story is amazing a tragedy or emotions with its hero being stripped of everything and reforged into a new man for to face the impending realization that what once was may never be again or is there still hope we need to know please the time gap may be long but the need for a conclusion is still needed please you would be doing your own art a disservice if you didn't finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

SCUM BAG STORY THE IS A LOW LIFE PEICE OF SHIT THE HUSBAN SHOULD SHIP HER OFF TO THE FIRST WHORE HOUSE HE CAN FIND THE AUGER WOULD WIND UP WITH HIS BALLS IN HIS HAND AND HIS COCK UP HIS ASS THAT WOULD BE THE END.............................................................SCUM BAG STORY COUNT FINISH READIHG

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Black

Stupid cuckold she have divorced her and told her to go to her big black, but now he is going to bring up a black child with all the problems in society for a white couple to do. He could have left her on holiday when she cheated with her friend. But as usual all cucks have their brains in their cock ends.

8teenholes8teenholesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for reading cockcritic...

As for anon above, hopefully you can read better than you write.

Have fun out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was a spicy tale.

Very spicy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please finish story

Please finish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Great story. I don't know Wether you are a female author or male but you really did a job on poor husband and you made the wife out to be a right slut. I think you should finish the story but let hubby win wife back plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you ever going to finish this story?? This was so unique and got me off multiple times, would love to see an ending! I’ve never read anything that had as intriguing a plot as it did hot sex scenes like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please finish. This is really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

please publish chapter 3. this is one really good story. ignore the trolls. they're not worth your time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great Story.Appreciate new style of writing.Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
380 Followers
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Beach Change Previous Part
Beach Change Series Info