Beach Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat watched silently as the lovers kissed and whispered to each other. The sight of Alissa's gaping pussy leaking Auger's fluid was too much for Pat and he came while fisting his penis. His load shot up helplessly into the itchy blanket upon him. It was an amazing orgasm for Pat, one of the most intense he could remember in a long time.

Pat passed out from the pleasure. He never even heard Alissa and Auger as they got up to get ready for the day. Alissa never noticed her husband on the couch. Auger was distracting her with his amazing body and compelling wit. At a certain point Pat made into the now empty bed. He never even realized that he was sleeping a fairly large puddle of cum produced by his wife and her lover. He slept soundly on that wet spot well into the late morning.

Chapter 4

Pat was startled from sleep by a persistent pounding on the hotel room door. Still groggy from his deep slumber Pat opened the door to see who was there. It was a chubby older hispanic woman there to clean the room. She looked at the fully naked man and snickered to herself, before saying "You want room clean?" Pat, shook his head no, and began to close the door in the woman's face.

Pat heard the woman call down the hall and exclaim, "su pene es tan pequeño!" Pat had no idea what she meant until he was walking by the full length mirror on the wall. He suddenly realized that he was completely naked, his penis was shriveled up, buried in his pubes. Completely embarrassed Pat found a pair underwear and slipped them on.

He also realized that Alissa was not in the room, and she hadn't left a note telling him of her whereabouts. They were supposed to check out in a few short hours, and he had to find her. Pat got dressed and went out towards the beach searching for her. He was hopeful that Auger had gone about his way, and that he wouldn't have to confront him ever again.

Pat wasn't having very much luck finding her on the beach near the resort. He was getting closer to the now infamous nude beach, he had a hunch that Alissa might have found her way back to the scene of the crime. He was happy that she had been so open yesterday, but there were also many regrets from the last 24 hours.

Pat passed the warning sign and walked down the fairly busy beach. Pat was blown away by the difference in the amount of people on the beach this day. The women all looked great, and there were many young men flaunting their unbelieveable beach bodies. Pat didn't even attempt to take off his pants or shirt, he definitely would have been the subject of ridicule this day.

Pat was rounding another bend when he noticed a familiar figure in the sand. It was Auger holding hands and splashing around with Alissa. At least Pat thought it was Alissa, from the distance it was hard to tell. Pat saw the couple hold hands and continue to walk away from him. Every now and then they would chase each other down the shore line. The big black man would pick the woman up kissing her. They suddenly darted off past the beach in the tree line. Pat's heart dropped in his chest. He was sure that it was Alissa when he heard her laugh and giggle. It was very distinctive. It was an unforgettable trait that had always annoyed him, but now he found quite endearing.

Pat had a pretty good spot on where they entered the tree line and made his way towards it. At the tree line, he noticed an obvious path and followed it down. Towards the end of the trail he could see a similar shelter to the one they were in the day previous. Pat could also hear that distinctive laugh coming from it once again. Slowly creeping up to the structure Pat peered through the slats to see inside. The scene was rather shocking, but really hot.

Alissa had her mouthful of Auger's huge cock as he was licking her. Alissa and Auger were 69ing and she was obviously enjoying it. She was on top as Auger played with her swollen nipples. Alissa was moaning and groaning as she tried her hardest to take the huge piece of meat down her windpipe.

It was taking everything Pat had to not rush inside and announce his presence. Instead Pat got another hardon. Looking out to make sure he was alone Pat dropped his pants and started tugging on his penis. He firmed up right away as Alissa screamed out in orgasm. Pat watched as she pushed an impossible amount of cock down her throat. She was obviously getting quite comfortable with Auger's immense length and girth.

"Fuck me Auger, I need you in me!" Alissa was jerking away from her lover trying to break his strong hold on her hips. She was wiggling away as he relentlessly licked at her wet pussy with his fat pink tongue.

She was finally able to break free of his clutches. She was now on her back, legs spread wide as Auger looked down on her excited pussy. She was wet and wide open waiting for Auger to fill her with his cock. Auger made his between her thighs, Pat had to change his angle a little to watch as he slapped his fat cock on her married pussy a few times preparing to enter her.

The excited wife reached down with her dainty little hand to place his oversized cock at her willing entrance. Her back arched as she screamed out in pleasure as she took Auger inside her moist channel once more. Pat started to furiously wank his sore penis watching the action, it was becoming very familiar for him to get pleasure from watching his wife fuck Auger. It really didn't even occur to him that this was highly unusual. The two went at it fast and furious for over 20 minutes. Pat was amazed at the pure athleticism of the act before him. The passion they had was quite undeniable. It wasn't long before Auger announced his intention to cum!

Alissa was screaming through another huge orgasm, she must have shook him loose. Auger's huge weapon reared out of my wife's snapping pussy, two huge spurts of cum erupted from the tip, the first rope landed square on Alissa's nose, covering her face in sticky cum. The second plopped down sloppily between her glorious tits. At that moment he redirected his spurting cock back inside the bucking woman to fill her up yet again, much to the delight of Alissa. At the sight of his wife covered in another man's seed the pathetic husband began to ejacualte himself. Pat's watery load shot harmlessly to the sand below, a few drips found their way into his sandals.

Pat could see the look of sheer admiration in his wife's eyes as Auger took her into his arms. She was kissing him deeply, her nails digging into the chiseled muscles of her black lover, as he finished his own orgasm deep inside her wanton hole. Pat was absolutely spent as he fell to the ground on his knees. Pat was gasping for air when he heard a voice.

Chapter 5:

"Sir step away, turn around and show me your hands!" Scared senseless I instantly put my hands in the air, leaving my pants at my ankles. My meager load was still dripping from my fully retreated penis. A spot of my cum was dribbling down my balls.

I slowly turned turned to only be greeted by a police officer with his weapon raised and pointed at me. His partner, a young woman looked on, her hand hovering above her own weapon.

"Don't move sir. Keep your hands in the air where I can see them!" The large black officer approached me taking my hands and whipping them around my back. He clicked on the cuffs and holstered his gun.

"What is going on here sir? Are you disturbing these people? We are responding to a complaint of a pervert on this beach that matches your description."

"NO! Not me! I'm here with my wife!"

"Well where is she sir, you appear to be spying on the folks in that cabin. We could hear the sounds of sex as we approached, so I know you weren't in there. Plus I doubt 'that' could make a woman call out like that!" The officer snickered at the state of my genitals. His partner also tried unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh of her own.

A voice from behind me suddenly could be heard, "Yes Officer, that is my husband..." I turned to see Alissa and Auger emerge from their sex shack. Alissa was completely nude, cum dripping steadily from her shaved pussy. Auger was beside her, his cock still obviously soaked from fucking my wife.

"THIS is your husband, ma'am?" The officer pointed at me with disdain. "What the hell is going on here? I'm tempted to take every last one of you down to the station!" I was really getting scared, I actually started to pee a little at the officer's threat. Everyone noticed the stream, there was just no hiding it. I looked down in shame.

Auger reached out towards the officer, "Sir, we were all just having some fun. We got a little out of control. I sincerely apologize for the disturbance. I promise it will never happen again."

The two black men smiled at each other, almost with knowing glances. They ended up shaking hands, he didn't seem at all put off by the fact the Auger was completely nude. I looked over towards my wife and gave a sheepish glance. I could see the remnants of Auger's load trailing down her tight stomach. There was also a pool of semen dripping from her cunt at her feet.

The two officers pulled Auger aside to speak. I couldn't hear what they were discussing but they kept looking over at me and would laugh. I didn't even know what to say to Alissa so I stayed silent staring at the puddle of cum at her feet growing larger by the second.

The leading officer came back over. "OK, you two are free to go. But we have to make an example out of you. You are coming with us. We don't ever want to see you back here again, let's go." Just then the female officer began pushing me away to walk with them. The officers never even let me put my shorts back on.

Alissa hollered out at me finally, "Pat, meet me back at the room, I shouldn't be too much longer." I turned to see her and Auger embrace, she was obviously scared and hurt. It looked like she was starting to cry as the huge black man took her in his arms.

I just nodded in agreement, I was too embarrassed to speak to her. It was a surreal experience as the officers walked me off the nude beach. There were people everywhere snickering and laughing at my plight. Word must have gotten out about the pervert. So many people were staring at me in total disgust. We finally made it back to the public area, the big black officer handed me my shorts, and warned me once again to never come back to this beach, because next time he wouldn't be so understanding.

After they released my hands I rushed to get my shorts back on, I reached out to shake his hand, he looked at me with total disgust and walked away. The female officer followed me all the way back to my hotel room. She never said a word. She left me as I entered my room. Once inside I closed the door and sighed to myself. I couldn't believe that I had gotten out of that situation. I had never been so scared in my whole life.

I went out to the patio and waited for my wife to return. We had only a few hours to go before we needed to check out. I was alone in my thoughts for a long time when I saw Auger and Alissa on the horizon. They were finally dressed, and they were holding hands as they approached me. Alissa dropped his hand when she saw me. I had no idea what I was going to say to them, there was just no way to explain my recent behavior.

"Hi Pat..." Alissa was standing in front of me, Auger was right at her side.

"Hi sweetie... Sorry..."

"Pat, don't say another word to me. You completely embarrassed me today, I can't believe what a fucking pervert you are, I would have never imagined you would behave like this!" My wife was really pissed at me!

"Auger told me all about how you jacked off to us this morning in the room! What the hell is wrong with you! And don't think I don't know about all the dirty pictures you posted of me online!"

"Whaa..." I couldn't believe I had been busted on that too. This was all beginning to go to total shit.

"Yeah, Auger showed me today, apparently I was one of the favorites at camp. He recognized me instantly yesterday at the beach! How could you betray my trust like that! What if my parents saw those photos!"

"Honey, I don't know what to say... I'm an idiot... can we just get out of here and talk this out on the way home?" Tears were beginning to form in my eyes, I looked past Alissa to see a very satisfied smile on Auger's face. He reached out to grasp Alissa's hand as we made eye contact. She was squeezing his hand very tightly, I could see her knuckles begin to turn white.

"You think I'm going home with you?"

"Well...yeah... what else are you going to do?" I asked a question I really didn't want the answer to.

"Auger offered me a place to stay here, he said he would take me back at the end of his training in a week or two. He asked me earlier and I accepted. I can't even stand the thought of you right now!" I could see Alissa visibly shaking as she spoke to me. She was so pissed that I knew there was no point in arguing with her any longer.

"OK, I understand..."

"What a fucking wimp, not even going to fight for me. I obviously made the right choice. Stay out here with Auger while I go inside to pack my things." Alissa stormed past me inside, she slammed the door behind her.

Auger and I sat silently, not really acknowledging each other. I was a broken man, I knew I was in deep. Hopefully the time apart from each other would be good for us, I thought. That was when I remembered she would be with him the whole time! I started to cry, I just knew that this might be the last time I ever saw my wife.

"Hey man, don't cry. That shit is weak. You fucked up real good, but you got to remember that there is always a chance. Who knows, you might just be able to win her back from me! But don't think I won't make it difficult for you! She told me earlier that she hoped she was carrying my kid just to keep me around!" Auger started to laugh. I began to cry even harder.

Alissa emerged from the room with her suitcase in hand. She gave me her wedding rings and walked off with Auger. I never even tried to tell her no.

I collected my things and checked out of the hotel. On my long lonely drive home I had a chance to really reflect on who I was. I was deeply ashamed at what I had become I had taken everything for granted. I began to formulate a gameplan to win Alissa back. She was the love of my life and I would do anything to keep her!

Life at home was really lonely, but I got used to it. Alissa never called me, and I never tried to contact her. I slipped into a deep depression a few day into it. I would obsess over all of her old photos. I would jack off furiously to her sexy pictures, but the loving look in her eyes would always destroy me. I really had broken her trust in me. I just didn't know what to do.

One day I was picking up the house, even though I had just cleaned it an hour before when I heard a car door slam. Alissa was in the driveway! She was holding her bags as she and Auger shared a deep embrace. They stood in our driveway, in plain view of all our neighbors kissing each other. Auger even put his hand up her dress to squeeze her perfect little ass. Alissa looked excited and happy as they parted ways. Auger got in his car and backed out of the driveway. Alissa stood watching him, blowing kisses as Auger zoomed away.

It had been 3 long weeks since I had seen her, and she looked amazing! He skin was glowing and she was sporting a deep tan. Her body looked awesome, maybe better than I had remembered! Her tits, that were spilling out of her tiny tank top, they looked even bigger than before! I was salivating at the sight of her! I wanted to run out there and grovel at her feet. I wanted to make everything all better between us! Looking at her now I was hopeful that I could win her over.

I knew I had to play it cool, but the excitement was bursting through me as the door handle jiggled. Alissa opened the door full and wide and walked inside. Her high heels clicked on the slick tiled floor as she was now finally home. I was expecting her to cross over into the kitchen to greet me, but she never did. I walked towards the foyer to see her flipping through the mail. Her long legs were glistening and tan, the long muscles in her calves looked tight.

Alissa looked up in the mirror above her to acknowledge my presence.

"Oh... hi..." She said coldly.

"Hi there, its really good to see you..."

"Pat, I really wish I could say the same." Alissa turned to speak to me. I could clearly see her hard nipples poking through her top. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. I could not believe that her huge tits could stand so proud on her chest without the support of her usually ever present bra.

"Well I'm going to go upstairs and get changed. It was a long ride back, and my neck is killing me." Alissa started to massage her neck, that's when I noticed a spot of her hair was all stuck together. It looked like Auger had maybe shot a load in her hair when she sucked him off on the ride home.

"Ok, well I'll be down here." I grabbed her bag and followed her back to the master suite. We were standing in the large bedroom we once shared together. During the separation I couldn't stand to be in here alone, so I started sleeping in the guest room. Most of my stuff was now there.

"Where are all your things Pat?"

"I sort of moved out while you were gone... Maybe I'll start bringing it back now."

"No, don't bother. It will make this so much easier." And with that she pushed me out of the room, I heard the handle click to the locked position shortly thereafter. I knew this wasn't going to be easy, so maybe it was for the best that I was sleeping in the guest bedroom.

I went back to the kitchen to finish the project I had started. I was finally getting to all of the little projects Alissa wanted me to do. I was hoping she would see that as a gesture of goodwill. A few hours had passed and I never heard a sound from my old room. I was curious to see what she was up to in there. I quietly picked the lock, to see my wife freshly bathed sleeping in our big comfy bed. She was completely naked laying on top of the sheets. I didn't want to disturb her so I took one final look at her her freshly shaved pussy and legs. I really wanted to jump on her and fuck her, but I knew that would be a terrible idea. As I was looking I couldn't help but notice a tattoo on her hip. It was of a small black spade, one that you might see on a playing card. I didn't really know what to think of it and hurried to leave the room.

It was getting rather late and I decided to wake Alissa, to see if she wanted to eat dinner with me. I was about to tap on the door when I heard movement inside. I was sure that Alissa was up and getting ready, it sounded like she might have been on the phone, probably just checking in with her mother. I rushed away from the door waiting for her to come talk to me.

Another twenty minutes passed when I finally heard her walking down the hall. The first thing I heard was her high heels clicking on the tile. I thought it odd that she was wearing heels around the house. When she made her way into the living room I finally got a chance to lay eyes on her. She was dressed to the nine's! Her hair was perfect, along with full make up. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off all of her delicious curves. She was putting in her last earring looking at me sprawled out on the couch, still in my sweats and dirty t-shirt.

"Are we going out tonight? I can hurry up and get dressed!"

"We aren't going out tonight... I'm going out!" Just as she said that the doorbell rang, she skipped to answer the door. I saw the man of my nightmares emerge over the threshold. It was Auger. He grabbed Alissa and planted a big kiss on her lips. He pulled her dress up a little exposing her bare ass. He slipped a finger between her cheeks, as she spread her legs allowing him to finger her wet pussy right in front of me.