Beach Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it! You're messing up my makeup!" Alissa slapped at his huge chest playfully, only then dropping her hands down to his crotch, stroking the thick log forming down the leg of his smooth pants.

"I see SOMEBODY missed me!" Alissa giggled and gave Auger a quick peck.

"Let's get out of here, don't want to give little Pat too much of a show! See ya later chump!" And with that they were off. I watched as Auger opened the car door for my wife letting her into his very expensive looking car. Auger reached down and pulled her top down exposing her titty. He lovingly slurped and sucked on the puckered nub before pulling the top up and closing the door for her.

Auger got into the driver's seat. They sat in the driveway for quite awhile, I wasn't sure what they were doing. Finally a passing car drove by lighting up the cabin of the car, my wife's head could easily be seen bobbing up and down, she was no doubt sucking his fat cock right in my driveway. Auger finally put the car into gear as I watched my wife continue sucking him off. I watched the tail lights disappear around the corner. I was now so turned on that I immediately went to my computer to check out my Alissa catalog. I jacked off once again shooting my pitiful load into a tissue.

I passed out on the couch a few hours later. I was woken up by a loud slamming of my front door. It was obvious that Alissa and Auger were home. They were a little tipsy, she was carrying her shoes in one hand as her other hand worked furiously on Auger's zipper. Auger simply reached out and pulled her dress over head as his pants fell to the floor. He was still wearing his shirt as his fat cock parted the fabric bobbing up and down in front of him. They were kissing each other enthusiastically, their hands were all over each other. Alissa took Auger by the hand when she noticed me watching. She led him back to our room closing and locking the door, leaving me out in the cold.

I listened on for hours as they fucked loudly in my bed. Alissa was constantly screaming out in orgasm, it sounded like they had really found a rhythm with one another. I even managed to watch them from the partially closed blinds on our bedroom window. Auger was plowing Alissa's cunt with fury before emptying himself deeply inside of her as she begged him on. During one of the lull's I managed to get to sleep in the guest bedroom, I don't really remember hearing much after that.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of breakfast food and coffee in the air. I wandered out towards the kitchen, I was still quite sleepy. Alissa and Auger had fucked once again in the early hours of the morning, waking me up. I stumbled into the kitchen to find my wife in a sexy negligee, it was so short that I could see her pert little ass. It was quite obvious as she was bent over at the waist sucking on Auger's huge meat. I could see her puffy cunt contracting slightly, it was still obviously dripping Auger's cum from their earlier romp. She was double fisting his cock while her mouth noisily worked the first few inches.

Auger had his head thrown back enjoying my wife's handy work. My wife slowed and kissed the tip of his cock.

"I have to go check on our food. We will finish this later." Alissa turned around, her tits were hanging out of her top. She noticed me staring and attempted to cover them with the flimsy material of her purple nightie. Her thick hard nipples strained against the material, she just glared at me. There was no hiding my obvious erection, it was pushing out the crotch of my shorts.

"Oh, its you... Good morning..." Alissa made her way over towards the stove.

"I will make you a plate for as well, looks like you could use a meal." She had noticed my obvious weight loss. I had dropped over 25 pounds in the last few weeks since she had left.

"That would be great, thanks," I replied.

I took a seat at the table and reached for the sports section.

I asked Auger, "You all done with this?"

"Yeah man, its all yours," he replied.

Auger was casually flipping through the newspaper in front of him. His robe was wide open, his cock was still throbbing and hard, it glistened with saliva. The weight of it caused it to lay flat against his thigh as he sat. Auger caught my glance and pulled his robe over to cover it. I diverted my eyes back to the paper and tried to engross myself in the articles. I couldn't stop checking out my wife as she cooked breakfast for us. It smelled delicious, this was to be my first home cooked meal in quite a while. I just couldn't get over how open she was with her body now. Every move she made oozed sex appeal, she was definitely a well satisfied and proud woman.

Alissa plopped a big plate of food in front of me and Auger, then taking a seat between us. She was leaning towards Auger, she rested her free hand on his massive forearm. Alissa leaned over and gave Auger a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for breakfast babe, it smells wonderful. You are just too good to me!" Auger smiled at Alissa and started chowing down. He had about double the food on his plate as compared to me. I guess he needed all of that to keep his stamina up.

"Yeah, thanks, it's delicious..." Alissa wasn't even paying attention to me. Her hand was now in Auger's lap, I couldn't really see what was going on under the table, but I assumed she was once again playing with his big cock.

I decided to break the tension in the room.

"So, Auger, how long before your next deployment?"

Auger looked up at me, then back to Alissa. "I gotta go back in 3 months. I don't have to do much before then, Alissa asked me to stay here until I leave again. She didn't think you would have a problem with that."

I didn't know what to say, or think, it felt like I had just gotten punched in the gut. "3 months... wow... I guess that's ok with me..." I suddenly lost my appetite, pushing away a good portion of the food on my plate.

"Well my only other option is to stay with my mom and 3 sisters, and their kids. There isn't much room for me there. Alissa said you wouldn't mind... and that she discussed it with you..."

Alissa just looked at me with a mean stare, "You don't have a problem with this, do you?"

"No... not at all...", I meekly replied. A huge pit formed in my stomach at the thought of being tormented for another 12 weeks. I picked at my food while Auger and Alissa carried on in conversation.

Auger finished his meal in record time, must be from all those years eating at the mess hall. He even cleaned up mine and Alissa's plates, she was complaining that her stomach was a little upset. Every once in awhile Auger would acknowledge my existence, and I would normally answer him as politely as I could. Considering he was openly fingering my wife at my breakfast table.

Just as that wasn't awkward enough Alissa got up out of her chair, smoothing the soft silky material of her nightie as she stood. She reached down to take Auger's big hand.

"Well I cooked, you clean up. We are going in the living room to watch TV." Alissa sort of snapped at me, her tone was definitely demeaning.

This was always the arrangement she and I had throughout our marriage. I replied, "Of course, I got this..." With that being said the lovers walked out of the kitchen into our living room. I heard the TV go on as I started picking up..

I scrubbed the plates and dishes placing them in the dishwasher. I wiped down the counters and put the leftovers in containers for the fridge. I was sure that Auger would be hungry again later.

Satisfied with a job well done I decided to go relax on the couch. I rounded the corner to enter our large living room to be greeted to the sight of my wife on her knees between Auger's legs. She was slurping and sucking on his fat cock. He must have stripped her of her sexy nightie, as she was now completely nude. I took a moment to appreciate her all over tan. There was not a tan line to be found on her tight body. Auger was rubbing and massaging Alissa's huge tits as she expertly worked his pole with her mouth. I looked down at her perfect ass and pussy as she blew him, they must have been fucking earlier, because her pussy was gaping wide open. The perfect tight little pussy that I had always known and loved was completely stretched out now.

I really wanted to whip out my hard cock and start jerking away at the scene. This was the only way I had gotten off for the last month. Either watching my wife fuck that big black man, or thinking about it every night. I was going to duck out of there before I got caught to finish myself off in my room. Before I could escape, Auger and I made eye contact.

"S-s-s-sorry to interrupt, I was just heading back to my r-r-room." I managed to stutter out a sentence.

"Its cool homey, not like you haven't seen it before!" Auger was smiling wide as he was enjoying the expert talents of my wife's mouth.

I turned to walk out of the room.

Auger called out after me, "Hey, where ya going? Ain't no cops here!" Alissa stopped sucking his cock and gave the huge black man an angry stare.

"Nah, I don't think Alissa wants me here. I'll just leave."

"Man, fuck that, this is your house. Its the least I could do. Really, come take a seat."

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way over towards the adjoining love seat. I had a front row view, I just couldn't get over how slutty my once prim and proper wife was acting now.

"Go ahead, take it out. You're not going to bother me none if you want to jerk off. You are in pretty good company, plenty of guys have jerked off watching me do my work!" Auger laughed, he then placed his hands on my wife's head encouraging to suck him faster.

I pulled my shorts off and started to stroke off to the scene before me. It seemed pretty odd to be doing this, but Auger was putting me at ease. It felt good to be included in Alissa's life in some way. I silently went about my business as Alissa really worked Auger over. Her lips never left his cock as she began to come up from her kneeling position. Her perfect ass was wagging high up in the air. She must have been ready to fuck, her left hand was now rubbing and pumping her steaming sex hole.

"Hey wait up a sec, Al, let's give Pat here one more chance at that pussy. You don't mind do you?" Auger was looking her dead in the eyes, his strong hand held her chin up as he spoke.

"I'd rather not, but if that's what you want, then I guess its ok... I doubt he can get it in me anyway..."

"Well don't disrespect the man in his own house. That shit is rude. I'll pack my bags and get out of here if this is going to be the case! Just give him one final shot at what he lost!" I saw Auger give my wife a sly knowing wink. It almost seemed like he knew I wouldn't be able to perform anyway.

"Ok, sorry Pat, please come over here and fuck me! Prove to Auger once and for all that you aren't gay!"

That was it, that was all I really needed to hear. My anger rose up in my throat, my cock was so hard I thought I might be able to hammer nails with it! I walked behind my wife and rubbed the tip of my swollen cock up and down her juicing slit. I easily pushed in, meeting very little resistance as I entered her. Alissa moaned out in pleasure, I could feel her tighten the muscles in her cunt, I was starting to get a little more friction now. I was pumping her now with as much intensity as I could muster. Any other time I would have came instantly, but something about her pussy helped me push on harder and harder.

She resumed sucking and licking Auger's huge tool. It really excited me to watch her slobber all over his huge cock. I reached down to feel on her big tits, I was just so thrilled to finally be able to touch my wife once again. It was only a matter of minutes before my wife began to convulse in a huge orgasm, my cock was ripping in and out of her cunt as she eventually bucked me free. Her mouth was now completely in Auger's lap, she had swallowed his huge unit to the base. I could see her lips planted firmly on the tops of Auger's huge balls.

"Wow, you really fuck good for a white boy! I really didn't think you had it in you! I don't quite remember, but you have a decent sized cock too, man, bitches are crazy!" Auger reached up to give me a high five. I was beaming with pride at the compliment.

I went back to take my position in my wife's pussy, I was getting really close to cumming myself before she popped off. My hands were on her firm ass spreading her butt cheeks wide as I began to push my hard cock back inside my wife. She felt so much tighter this time around. I was just beginning to pump her slowly when Auger made a move. He grabbed my wife whipping her on top of him.

"Man, she was really starting to like that too much. I think its my turn!" Alissa was now straddling Auger, she was now nose to nose with him. "Go ahead and finish him off with your mouth Alissa."

My wife reached out for, craning her neck to take me in her mouth.

"Wow, you do look good Pat, I swear your dick looks bigger than before! It certainly felt good in me!" I didn't say anything back, I just shoved my cock in her warm willing mouth. I was balls deep in a matter of two thrusts. It felt so good to be that deep inside of her. She had no issue whatsoever with me fucking her face that deeply.

Then Auger plowed into her, her muffled scream felt amazing on my balls. She stuck her tongue out and tongued my swollen nuts as Auger punished her with a vicious pounding. It was getting more and more difficult for Alissa to continue to suck me. It seemed like she was crashing through orgasm after orgasm as her huge black lover fucked her senseless. I wasn't getting much out of it, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me seductively, and blew me a little kiss.

I sat down on the couch watching the action only inches away from me. I was beating off pretty hard watching my wife take that huge cock easily inside of her. It was an amazingly hot scene to see her little pussy stretch to accommodate Auger's huge tool. I reached out and started massaging the firm muscles of her ass. I even let my fingers rub over her cherry pink ass hole. This was something she and I had never done. It was always completely off limits. When I touched her there she began bucking harder against Auger. This only encouraged me to explore a little further. I was pumping the tip of my index finger in and out of her tight rosebud.

"You ever ass fuck her before Pat? She won't let me near it! But she loves it when I finger her ass while I'm plowing her! Go ahead and stick it in her, she ain't exactly saying no to anything right now!"

I just started pumping my cock harder Auger pulled out of my wife for a second and I pushed inside of her, to get my cock wet. I pulled out just as Auger filled her to capacity once again. I rubbed my soaked fingers all over her hole, preparing it for my cock. I decided that this was as good as it was going to get. I lined myself up and pushed in. Alissa screamed out in either pain or pleasure, it was hard to tell, but she never pulled away from me.

The feeling was amazing, her tight little butthole felt so snug compared to her cunt. I could feel the thick veins of Auger's tube thrusting in and out of my wife. It was more than I could take. I managed to fuck my wife's ass for a few minutes before finally thrusting hard into her one last time, filling her bowels full of my cum. I was too caught up in my own excitement to decide if Alissa was getting any pleasure out of this, but she was thrashing and cursing the whole time we double teamed her. Auger must have been fairly close himself, as he buried his cock to the hilt, filling Alissa's womb full of his very potent swimmers.

I flopped back in the couch watching Auger's cock twitch inside my wife. She was planting kisses all over his face, professing her love and adoration to him. Auger's cock finally shrank enough to slip free of Alissa's tight confines. I watched a torrent of his cum flow out of her. It was mixing with my own as it seeped out from her abused asshole. My cum was leaking straight into her wide open hole, it was so hot that my cock began to firm up once again. I wanted to push it inside her, but I didn't want to overstep my welcome. Instead I slowly began to jack off at the sight of my whore wife leaking her lover's cum.

Alissa looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Wow look at you go! Two hardon's in a row, very impressive Patrick!" I thought she was being mean again, but I could see a look of pride in her eyes as she watched me fist my very stiff cock.

"I guess you want me to take care of that too?" Alissa looked at me while biting her lower lip.

"Up to you, but it was just crammed up your very tight butthole!"

"Yeah, I remember, you were pretty relentless on me! That was the first time I have ever been fucked there, but I have never cum so hard having you two fucking me at once! Definitely a once in a lifetime experience! Here, let me stroke you, as a thank you for one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had!"

Alissa rubbed her open hand on her dripping cunt and place her tiny hand on my cock. She was using our mingled juices to jerk me off, and it felt incredible. Auger just laid back and watched Sportscenter as my wife worked diligently on my erection. Her big tits were shaking as she jerked me off with one hand.

The sight of her sexy body put me over the top, it was only a matter of moments before I was ready to blow. Just as I was about to spurt Alissa leaned down and pointed my cock straight at her glorious tits. I exploded in orgasm shooting more cum than I can remember, covering her ample bosom in a copious amount of my jism. It squirted all the way up her neck and some even shot in her mouth. The remaining few spurts plopped all over her enormous tits.

"Wow, what a load Pat!" Alissa sat back and rubbed my cum into her tits. She even licked her fingers clean when she was done. All three of us sat on the couch trying to recover from our session. I just couldn't believe how hot the whole scene had been. I was working on a way to try and make this a regular thing. From the sounds of it Alissa intended it to be a one time thing, but my feelings for my wife were only intensified. I knew I would do whatever it took to win her back. I felt like I did a good job showing her that I can still satisfy her!

I knew deep down that I could never sexually satisfy her like Auger did, but there had to be a way for me to win her over once again. I was not going to give up that easily on her. Alissa was the first to pop up.

"I need a shower, and I think I need a big strong man to come help me get clean!" I guess Alissa didn't notice that Auger was dead asleep on the couch. I was almost there with him, but my racing mind was keeping me from relaxing enough.

"Well shit, he's dead to the world now! Care to join me Pat? What Auger doesn't know won't hurt him! He was the one that wanted you to fuck me anyway! I don't think he realized how much I enjoyed having you back inside of me!" Alissa leaned over and gave me a big kiss on the mouth. Her breath tasted a little funky, I guess from having Auger's huge cock in her mouth.

"Well how could I say no to such an invitation!" With that Alissa grabbed me by the hand dragging me into our oversized master bathroom.

Being in the warm water with my sexy wife was amazing. It felt like we had never missed a beat. She was so full of life and happy. She had her hands all over my body, and I was also taking advantage while I could. Alissa really just wanted to kiss me all over, and I was letting her! She washed herself down, scrubbing away all the sexual activity from earlier. As I watched her clean her pussy I couldn't help but stroke my own soapy cock. I was hard for third time in a row, and she noticed right away.