Beach Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you are hard again! I remember the day when it would take hours for you to recover! I'm really impressed!" Alissa reached up and began soaping her big breasts very seductively. I stroked harder and faster.

"Don't get too excited there stud, I think I might want you all to myself after this, now come help wash all of this soap off!" I stopped beating my cock and grabbed Alissa around the waist. I pushed her back into the warm stream of water rinsing our bodies of the soapy residue.

Alissa was getting all worked up as I banged her with three fingers. She pushed my hand away, raising up on her tiptoes to get my cock inside of her. I was rubbing the tip of my dick back forth against her wet cunt as my tongue was buried deep in her mouth.

"Let's take this to the bed!" I shut off the water, opened the door and handed her a towel. We quickly dried off, and once again attacked each other's mouths. Alissa and I plopped into our big bed while continuing to make out with each other. She was rubbing her wet pussy up and down the length of my hard cock.

"Wait just a second." With that Alissa jumped off of me. I thought for a moment that she had come to her senses. I watched as she dug around in the night stand by the bed. She pulled an old condom, back from when we were using them, a few years back.

"Here put this on, Auger is very possessive. This may not make it ok, but its all I can think of!"

"You've gotta be kidding me! I just fucked you a few minutes ago without one of these! And I just watched you take about a gallon of Auger's cum inside of you!"

"Do you want this or not? MY rules!"

"Fine, but you have to put it on for me!" Alissa jumped on the bed with a big smile on her face. Her wet hair was stuck to her neck and face, I reached out lovingly to move it from her eyes. Alissa looked up at from between my legs and opened her mouth wide. She proceeded to suck and slurp my cock with enthusiasm that I had never experienced from her before. This blow job was by far superior than the one she gave me earlier on the couch. I was convinced she was going to make me nut any minute now.

"Don't pop off in my mouth! I really need to fuck you!" Alissa stopped sucking me and began to open the condom. She placed the rubber between her teeth and looked at me with a big smile. I had no idea what she was doing, and I started to chuckle. Alissa dropped her head down to my throbbing hard cock, she was using her tongue and the muscles in her mouth to unravel the condom down my shaft. I watched her head drop as my dick was encompassed in thin latex.

The feeling was out of this world. I was actually a little thankful for the condom, as it would create a barrier, causing me to not shoot off as fast as I thought I would. Alissa raised her head, she had a really proud look on her face.

"An old college trick, probably one of the many things you never knew about me!" Alissa shimmied up my body, her lips were instantly on mine as I sunk into her tight pussy. Even with the condom her pussy felt incredible. She was so warm and tight, she almost instantly began to convulse int orgasm. I must have really worked her up in the shower!

I was in heaven as she fucked me for everything I was worth. I managed to fuck her through yet another thrashing orgasm before I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. Alissa was fucking me hard and deep when I announced my intention to cum. She leaned back and let me slip from her, I was a little disappointed, I wanted to at least pretend I was cumming inside of her. My little wife pulled the rubber from me and raised her hips up once more letting me sink bareback balls deep inside of her. She was grinding on me really hard when I let loose. I moaned and groaned as I fired off deep inside of her. She just kept smiling and kissing me as I pumped her full of my third and final load. My balls were really aching as I began to slip from her tight confines.

Alissa raised up to see my load steadily dripping from her very well satisfied cunt.

"Wow, what a load. I didn't think you would have that much left in you!"

"Uh, thanks. But I thought you didn't want me to cum in you."

"Well I had a change of heart. I just had to feel you release inside of me. Plus I knew I would get a few extra minutes out of you from the condom."

I started laughing leaning up to kiss her, and said, "You know me best!"

"Seriously, that was some of the best sex we have ever had! You and I always had an electric connection Pat." Alissa laid down next to me, she was huffing to gain her breath back.

"I know, I was an idiot for blowing it. I really love you Alissa!" I wanted to put it all out there for her.

"I know you do, and I will always love you. But... I'm with Auger now..."

"Yeah... But do you love him?" I asked a question that I really didn't want the answer to.

"Do you really want to know the answer Pat?"

"I think so..."

"Yes, I love him. He means the world to me. Everything with him is just so new and exciting! I know that he would never hurt me the way you did..."

"OK, let's not talk about this now. I just want to enjoy this while I can." Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes. I really couldn't handle the truth. My emotions started to wash over me. Alissa knew I was in pain. I rolled over so she wouldn't see me cry, I could feel her soft hands massaging my back to comfort me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up to leave her, as much as I wanted to stay in bed with her, I knew I had to go. Her heart belonged to another. I rushed out of the room, I heard her yell after me.

"Pat come back!" I just ignored her pleas and retreated to my room. I laid down in bed and had a good healthy cry. I was in total emotional turmoil, I was also extremely exhausted. I fell asleep within minutes.

Time really flew by, I ended up moving all of my stuff into the basement. I just couldn't get any sleep with the nightly sex sessions between my wife and Auger. It had been about a month and a half since he moved in and we were all getting along pretty well. Considering the fact that Alissa and Auger acted like an old married couple. Sex between Alissa and I never happened again, even though I was still more than willing, she kept her distance as best she could. We were getting along on a friendly basis, in fact it felt like old times again, just with no sex.

Alissa would still strut around the house in next to nothing, teasing me to death as I worked daily from my home office. She was constantly flaunting her sex appeal to me. I was also no stranger to that gap in the blinds. I would find myself outside that window jerking off to the sight of them fucking. I was even bold enough to start sneaking into their closet when the weather was a little chilly. I tried jerking off to porn, or old pictures of Alissa, but nothing was better than seeing her live in action. I was still madly in love with her, and I was hopeful that she would come around someday.

I think Auger was on to me, but he never mentioned anything to me. I thought he might have been getting a little jealous of my relationship with my wife. They invited me out one night to meet with a woman he served with overseas. I was not really that thrilled at the prospect of dating, I was still in love with my wife. I did jump at the opportunity to spend the evening with my beautiful wife.

I was really feeling pretty good about myself. Auger had taken me under his wing, we began working out together, it didn't take me long to pack on 20 pounds of muscle. I now had huge rippling biceps and abs that could clearly be defined. I updated my wardrobe, since none of my old clothes fit me any longer. Even though I worked from home, I still had to meet with colleagues and clients a few days a week. Everyone noticed my transition, they were also very aware of the changes in my household dynamic. It was embarrassing at first, but now I refer to Auger as one of my closest friends. Alissa really couldn't have chosen a better guy to be with.

The four of us went out and had a fantastic time. Alissa looked really sexy, but her belly was starting to bulge a little. I just assumed it was all of the ice cream she had been eating lately. It also struck me that she was abstaining from alcohol that night, she just said that she wanted to be the DD that night. I laughed when she said DD, her tits looked so big now, there was no way she could ever fit into one of her old DD bra's!

My date was a sexy little Latina girl named Maria. She and I really hit it off that night. In fact we never even noticed when Auger and Alissa left us while we were on the dance floor. Maria drove me back to her place, as I was way too drunk to drive home. She told me in the car that I could have the couch. That never happened, the second we got inside her apartment she was all over me. I was so horny that I never even hesitated.

Maria happily supplied me with three condoms throughout our frantic fucking sessions. I think I damn near broke the woman, but she was just too fucking sexy! I was starting to feel optimistic for my future as she cooed all over me. She could not believe that I had only been with one other woman in my life. She told me that I was the best sex she had ever had. From that point on I was smitten with her.

Maria and I were inseparable after that. I never let her come back to my place, I didn't think she would understand my arrangement. I even stopped watching Auger and Alissa fuck. It seemed like they were doing it less and less lately. One night I overheard a pretty heated argument between them. I couldn't make out the details, and I decided it best to stay out of their way.

The next morning I was making myself some coffee when Alissa walked in. I immediately noticed the bulge in her midsection, she was wearing one of her slinky nighties, but she looked a little rough. Like she had been sick all morning.

"Wow, you look a little rough! Everything OK?" I poured a cup of coffee for her and put it down in front of her.

"Get that away from me! The smell of it is going ot make me sick!" She looked really green so I pulled the cup away.

"Sorry, I know how you need your caffeine in the morning. What's up? You've been acting strange lately."

"Pat, sit down please. I have something to tell you." My heart began to race, I knew she was going to ask me for a divorce, or she wanted me to move out.

"Sure, what's up? You got me concerned, I heard you and Auger arguing last night. Did he hurt you?"

"No, no, nothing like that. This is good news! Sort of..." Alissa looked at me and bit her bottom lip.

"Honey... I'm pregnant!"

The cup of coffee I was holding fell from my limp hand and crashed to the floor. My jaw hung open and wide.

"How? Huh? What... I don't understand..." I was at a loss for words.

"I'm about 12 weeks, I can't believe you haven't noticed yet..."

"Wow, well you look great to me... So I guess its Augers?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. He has just had so many more chances than you..."

"Well, I figured it would happen eventually. I was just hoping it would have been with me." I started to well up, I knew that it was over between Alissa and I.

"Well you know Auger is leaving in a few weeks. And he asked me to marry him last night..."

"WHAT! But you are still married to me!"

"I know, that's what I told him! And he asked me to divorce you... I told him that I had to think about it. I know that I love him, but I just can't imagine my life without you. These last few weeks have been so great between the three of us, and I don't want to lose that!"

"So you told him no?"

"Well not quite, that's what the argument was about last night,"

"I see... Well I gotta get out of here. This is just too much information for me right now!"

"I know this is hard, but we really need to talk this through..." Alissa had tears in her eyes. I resisted the urge to comfort her. I just got up and walked out of the house. I got in my car and just started driving. Everything was completely out of control. I knew in my heart that it was now completely over between Alissa and I. She was now carrying another man's child, there was just no room left for me in her life.

I finally ended up at Maria's apartment. She could tell I was upset and I broke down and told her everything. She only knew a few details about my relationship with Alissa, but I told her everything starting with that fateful decision to go to the nude beach. She seemed absolutely disgusted with me, and my behavior. By the time I was done she was completely speechless. I took the hint and got out of there.

It was getting pretty late, I decided to go drink my worries away. I really needed something to calm my nerves. I entered a fairly deserted tavern and bellied up to the bar. I sat there all alone feeling very sorry for myself. I knew in my heart I was the only one to blame for my heartache. I drank myself into a stupor in a short amount of time. I stuck it out for the night, the bar was closing and the bartender was requesting that I leave. I was so drunk I could hardly stand, let alone operate a motor vehicle.

I called the only person I knew who would come pick me up. Without hesitation, fifteen minutes later Alissa was there. She seemed a little peeved at me, especially at my intoxicated condition. She was mostly just happy that I made the right decision to call.

I was feeling quite sick as the car bumped along home. I needed to steady myself and somehow my hand ended up on Alissa's thigh. She never moved my hand, and it felt comforting to me to keep it there. I was completely gone as she tried to walk me inside the house. There was no way that she could take me downstairs, and the bed from the guest bedroom was now gone. She led me back to the master bedroom. I drunkenly fell to the bed and almost immediately passed out.