Beach Party

Story Info
A bad night at the beach.
1.1k words
3.78
80.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the tender age of eighteen, your knowledge of sex was limited. True, you had heard the other girls in class boasting about what they had done, and to keep in with them, you had made up your own stories. But your knowledge was really what you had heard from other sources.

But there had been that time with Charlie. He had taken up to the point, and had been snogging, when you felt his hand moving up your skirt. Immediately you pulled it down, telling him that it was not a good time. As if he understood, he obliged, and said there would always be another rime. But there wasn't. You quickly found an excuse for finishing with him, rather than keep finding excuses for saying NO. You had decided to "save it" for when you got married.

But it all went wrong at the Beach Party to celebrate Christmas. The whole class was there, and for much of the evening the girls all stuck together, and of course, the usual topic was the centre of conversation.

Sally was bragging that she had had sex with most of the boys in the class, and was discussing techniques with some of the other girls who also said they had had it a few times. You kept pretty quiet during all this, not wanting to give away the fact that you were still a "virgin".

As the evening wore on the girls started to split up, and were dancing with the guys, though you could see that Sally was intent on adding to her collection of men, her tongue deep inside the mouth of one of the guys, his hands just brushing her breasts.

Deciding to get away from all this for a while, you decided to take a walk in the dunes, a place you often went to be alone. The dunes were a place of solitude, where you had studied for exams.

Your mind was not on anything particular, when you rounded one of the bigger dunes, to be confronted by four guys from class, including Charlie. You turned to walk back, but your path was blocked by two others.

Charlie and one of the others grabbed hold of you, and quickly tied a gag around your mouth and head. They had obviously been planning this, as another the boys produced a length of rope, and as two of the boys held your arms, this one tied the rope around them, fastening you arms behind you. You tried to scream out for help, but the gag and the see wind prevented sounds from carrying past the dune you wee now behind, pushed to your back.

The boys in their eagerness, disregarded your buttons on your blouse, as hands ripped the front wide open. Your breasts, young, but perfectly formed, were soon on view to the boys, as Charlie cut through the centre of your bra with a knife. You heard whistles, and then hands were touching you, fondling your tits. Again you tried to scream, shaking your head, but it was in vain, as you felt hands unfastening your jean zipper, and the articles being pulled down, your only defense, now, your white cotton knickers.

Your could feel a hand pulling at the elastic, and moving inside your panties. You try to move your body away from the invading hand, but there are too many others to hold you down, and the hand moves closer to its target, slowly, as if trying to make it last longer, knowing you would be more fearful.

Then a finger touched you, brushing against the hair between your legs, and again you try to move, but the hands hold you firm to the ground. The finger moves, and finds your opening, toying with you, watching the horror on your face. then the hand moves away, and you sigh in relief, but your horror is soon brought home again, as the hand rips away your last defense, and you panties disappear.

Now, the hand has free access, and quickly returns to your pussy, the finger now easily finds the opening, and begins to penetrate. You tried to pull your hips away from the prying finger, but the sand beneath you gives you nowhere to go, and you feel the finger pressing deeper, forcing it's way inside the tight hole.

Your screams echo through your head, but are not heard, just a muffles noise, as the finger presses deeper.At the same time the boys thumb moves against your clit, and a funny unwanted feeling goes through you, reminding you of the way you yourself had toyed with it in the privacy of your bedroom. But now there was no bedroom, and no privacy, and it was another person who was touching you.

You shake your head from side to side, hoping the boys would now leave, but as you do so, you see some of the boys opening their trouser zips. Seconds later their trousers were lying on the sand, and you could see their cocks, some of them hardening as they watched you squirm.

Just then the hand moved away from your pussy, but before you could breathe another sigh of relief, Charlie was standing over you, his cock clearly visible, and hard. He knelt between your legs as others held them open, and as he leaned forwards you could feel the cock touching you. You screamed again, but in vain, as Charlie's cock moved ever closer, touching, pushing, forcing it's way inside you. You try to get way, but the other hands held you still, as the invading cock pressed deeper, until it came to the final barrier.

With one last thrust of his hips, Charlie took away your most prized possession, and the invasion was complete, his cock buried deep inside, and a warm trickling sensation running down the inside of your thighs.

You could see the excitement on Charlie's face, as he told you between gasps that this was repayment for the night at the point. Then the cock was pressing harder and faster, and with a last surge, Charlie was thrusting himself at you, as if he wanted the whole of his body inside you, and a hot sticky liquid began to trickle down your thighs, and you realised immediately that he had cum in you.

Almost immediately, Charlie climbed off you, but his place was taken by another boy, then another. You lost count of how many times you felt a cock inside you, but are sure you remember seeing Charlie's face at least three times.

Your body ached, and the inside of your thighs were bruised, as the last of the boys cum inside you, and with a laugh and tying you legs together with another piece or rope, left you lying in the sand, returning to the party with one last comment.." We'll be back in a while..."