All Comments on 'Beare Hamlet on National Nude Day'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's a nice concept but

I am not sure just how the 2 NDD cops were going to handle the 10,000 people in for the day. The town facilities and or bushes would be insufficient to handle that many tourists. Unless they had a large number of stocks, a few would be insufficient to longer term imprisonment or even twelve or twenty people at a time. Things can happen to people in stiocks but gang rapes would probably be a violation of principle as well as STD free participants.

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

...for the thoughtful immersion. I am addressing that in the next part. The key is in the story when I included the time this was happening. You could always volunteer to help out. ........... Some words were dropped when this went online and the revised version is still pending approval.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
871 Followers
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...