All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Really liked it but would have liked the ending more if Nobo had used his mental power to weaken Michelle and make her come with them at the end, maybe if she was already pregnant there would be a stronger link between them.

cladescladesabout 9 years ago

Great story! Sad to see it finally end, but well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like that Michelle and Ryan got away alive together

It's good to know that not everyone gets all crazy just for the sex. It's also a bit surprising only Nobo survived out of all the hybrids. Would've liked to see Boris' reaction towards his son getting it on with Lisa.

I guess this spells the end for mankind...well probably just for the men.

smartmalksmartmalkabout 9 years ago
thanks for the story!

another nice part and great way to finish this story. we are waiting for your next fine stories!

jdl2848jdl2848about 9 years ago
Epic!

Great to see a conclusion to my most highly anticipated and favorite ongoing series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved this series

One thing I'd like to have seen: Vas developed a balm for the ladies to restore their vaginas and asses tightness and then Lisa gives some to Michelle as a small measure of apology.

Kingboouwa, any chance you can drop a hint on what you'll work on next? Amazon and Beast are great. Maybe a new series set in fantasy? I think you'd do some impressive work with elves, orcs, princesses, and knights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Illogical

The ending was horrid, illogical and poor. I guess it was a great escape from a complex storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decent series but ...

1. The author has an unhealthy obsession with the cervix. Cervix cervix cervix.

2. The author may be the worst speller on this site. He managed to misspell "nod" twice. It's "nod" not "nob". 3- letter word, dude!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good series

This has been a really good series. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This by far is one of the best series on Literotica and I have read quite a few stories on the site!! Please continue this series and remember, there will always be individuals offering up negative comments. The great majority of your readers appreciate the time you take to entertain us and provide an outlet for enjoyment!!!! I'm looking forward to any additional stories that you write!!!! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant.

This series was fantastic. Intelligently written with the perfect combination of story and sex. Well done! Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absurd story

And I loved every minute of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

Where's the next chapter. Definitely need to continue this series

story_hunter07story_hunter07about 2 years ago

Observations

1. The story ended too abruptly, IMO. Michelle should have had another threesome/gangbang and finally falling completely, taken as a lifelong sex slave. Such stories do not need a positive ending.

2. The author does seem to have a bit of a fascination with 'cervix' in all his stories... Doesn't take anything away from the excellent story though.

story_hunter07story_hunter07about 2 years ago

The fact that Michelle reunites with her boyfriend, kinda negates the point of her 'destruction via threesome'. She should have fallen for a hybrid or taken away by hybrids. The positive ending feels disjointed with the rest of the story.

The least that should have happened to Michelle is that she should have ended up pregnant with all the fluids in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this series a reread years later. Wish you would have continue it. 10/10.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Other then the abrupt ending it was an amazingly well written series, the sex was great, the characters were done well - all in all a feast.

SteamyCreamSteamyCream11 months ago

Love the story and the series. Absolutely love the concept and the taking of the women for pure breeding sending them into incredible orgasms. The idea of precum with aphrodisiac properties, and a cock with bumps and mushroom head...literally a creature created to breed women is a very hot image. A single minded breeder. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES