Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Just when she came back from the intense and abnormal orgasm, Michelle felt the flexible appendage inside her sheath, gaining some solidity. Slowly, it started to harden and straighten till it felt like a concrete rod within her soft tissue. Instead of teasing, now its head was pushing hard against her aphrodisiac covered cervix, threatening to invade all the way into her fertile womb.

Michelle was still dizzy after her orgasm. Being deprived of vision and hearing was working as a catalyst to the sexual frenzy. Without those, she was being forced to concentrate on her other sensors, intensifying every bit of sensual input that abnormal cock was giving her; she could even almost hear pulsing of that thick member. It felt so delicious and taboo at the same time, but she could still feel the warmth of love in her heart. She thought that if it was this much, she could somehow manage to preserve that warmth.

Then Michelle felt the grasp on her neck being loosened, and the hand get a firm hold of her hair plait. At the same time, she felt the hard cock being half-withdrawn from her sheath, leaving her unconsciously longing to be filled again. Then there was a sharp tug on her hair, making her bend her head back with a surprised gasp, and the hard rod pierced through her wet tunnel till it battered her cervix as if her punisher was trying to drive a nail into her womb.

"OOUUU!" Michelle screamed painfully, but the hybrid didn't give her enough time to even dwell on the, pleasure mixed, intense pain; he went to high-gear from the first thrust and started to pummel her womb with his hardened rod.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" was the only thing Michelle could manage to let out as the, pleasure mixed, intense pain turned into, pain mixed, intense pleasure.

All Michelle could feel was how the thick cock stretched her walls and battered her cervix; all she could hear was her racing heartbeat, the loud banging as her body hit a hard body, and the creaking of her joints as her whole body rattled with the rough pounding; all she could smell was the intoxicating musk and the smell of her own dripping sex.

Michelle was starting to lose it as she got forced to sink into a thick bog of carnal pleasure. It was like quick sand; the more she fought to stay afloat; she was being sucked in; but still, she refused to let go of the wine that was preventing her total submission. She loved Ryan too much to let go. All she could do was to hang onto it for her dear life.

Suddenly, the pounding stopped, and Michelle's hair was released, letting her head fall back on to the mattress. No matter how tempting the sexing was, it was a welcome break for her fragile body. Then she felt a hand wrapping around her narrow waist, hugging her body against the hard body of her rapist, but she was too exhausted to follow the gesture and lift her upper-body. To lift her up, he once again tried to grab her hair, but missed the mark and grasped the strap of her blindfold, ripping it off of her face, granting her the gift of vision. After being in darkness for a long time, the sudden exposure to light was overwhelming to her eyes and she quickly closed her eyes.

In his second attempt, Nobo managed to grab Michelle's plait and force her upper-body to stand up; hugging her small body tightly against his, lifted her off of the bed while still having his steel-rod firmly embedded within her soft walls. Then he carried her to the glass wall that separated her from her boyfriend and pushed her against it, pressing her soft breasts against the glass while trapping her between his hard body and the wall.

Michelle felt her body being pressed against a cold surface and the next thing she knew was, she was being trapped and suspended between her punisher and a wall. The pressing manipulated the cock in her womanhood to press against her cervix, bringing out a moan from her as a response, and automatically, she wrapped her hanging long legs around Nobo's waist, and locked her ballet heels behind her and him, gaining some leverage to control the ruthless penetration. Then she slowly opened her eyes to figure out what was happening, and she was greeted with a view that she didn't intend to see while being physically and mentally seduced by her rapist.

*********************

When Ryan met Michelle's blue eyes, he also wasn't ready for the look of her gaze. Her gaze carried surprise, guilt, sadness, emptiness, arousal and fear. He also noticed that she was also equally surprised to find him watching her being sexually subjugated, and her slowly yielding to her base-desires.

Ryan couldn't suppress his building hard-on. The sexual part of his brain didn't notice the danger Michelle was in. It only noticed how her breasts were pressed against the glass giving a, never seen, extremely erotic view of his girlfriend's bosom, and how her erect clitoris was pressing against the invisible wall as an impossible girth was being fed into her, once tight, womanhood. Then her rapist started to thrust into her and build a rhythm. As soon as the thrusting started, Michelle gave out a lust-filled groan and her blue eyes rolled back and closed as her mind got overtaken. With her thighs being spread-wide-apart to wrap around and entangle behind the hybrid, Ryan got a clear view of how the abnormal penis defiled his love. From the amount of liquids that dripped off and fell on to the floor from his ballooning balls, Ryan knew that Michelle had lost the control of her body.

The thrusting intensified, and Michelle's groans became lustful wails as her body surrendered to the carnal onslaught. The sight that unveiled in front of Ryan was too erotic to calm his body down with reason, and he felt as if his loins were about to explode; it was painful to have his hard-on constricted by clothes, he wished his hands were free to at-least shift it into a more comfortable position.

It was humiliating. Ryan knew Michelle had lost her fight, and he couldn't suppress his base desires from capitalizing on her plight. It was as if he was being commanded to enjoy seeing the fall of his beloved; it was as if someone was saying that it was the right thing: the stronger has the right to breed, and it was her duty to offer her body.

The hybrid started to intensifying his thrusting, putting more emphasis gaining depth rather than speed. Suddenly, Michelle's eyes half-opened and looked blankly at Ryan; he failed to interpret the feelings of her gaze. Tears started to streak down her face as her blank gaze kept focused on him, hardly blinking. Then he noticed another abnormal thing; a small swell in her abdomen was moving up and down in rhythm with the hybrid's hips; it was as if someone was fisting her. Since the only thing in her was that vile creature's cock, he knew it had something to do with his repulsive and unhuman shaft. The swelling traveled as far as her bellybutton, and he guessed that the top of that alien appendage must have swollen.

Then, the hybrid gave a deep and sharp thrust and held it there, rooted in Michelle's vagina, keeping the swell immobile under her bellybutton, pressing on the gates to her ripe womb. Suddenly, Michelle's eyes opened wide and there was fear in her teary gaze. Ryan also met her gaze and shuddered when he got the meaning.

Michelle slowly mouthed, "I'm sorry," with her beautiful lips and slowly closed her eyes while looking up.

An animalistic wail filled the room and Michelle's small body violently shook and shuddered as she entered another orgasm. The hybrid also roared and joined her throes to complete the carnal symphony.

Ryan was overwhelmed by the scene and the mental surge that was being released from that mutual orgasm. He knew his girlfriend has fallen, and he knew it wasn't a normal orgasm she was experiencing; he somehow felt it, but refused to admit her defeat. Then his attention went to her clitoris that was throbbing in time with the hybrid's scrotum, and the next moment, a clear liquid sprayed out and covered the glass, blurring the image; it kept coming in pulses, covering the glass and their loins in a wet-mess.

Ryan had to admit his and Michelle's defeat. She was having an ejaculating-orgasm. They both had no knowledge of her being able to do that, but right in front of his eyes, by some miracle, she was having one while letting out an unbelievable amount of ejaculate, announcing that the creature had unlocked something in her, it had brought levels of pleasure she has never experienced; something he couldn't; something the beast could.

Michelle let out a final squeal, and her body went limp in the giant's hands while still having the phallus impaled and seeded by it. The pleasure had finally overwhelmed her enough to render her unconscious. Ryan was able to see how its balls squeezed out virile sap, and through the distension of her smooth, flat underbelly, how it's humongous pole pulsed and delivered the thick, creamy secretion into her fertile womb, hoping to implant at least one of the millions of his seeds as their tight genital-seal sometimes failed to contain some of it inside her. It was the peak-moment of procreation, and Ryan was being a front-row spectator for his own girlfriend's breeding.

Finally, after making a big puddle of semen on the floor, between his feet; the hybrid started withdrawing his sperm-injector, and Ryan saw the swell inside Michelle, descending as inches of thick, cum-covered girth came out through her bloomed petals of her vagina. At the end when the swell reached the end of her love-tunnel, it pushed out her erect clitoris even more, and there was some resistance. Then, with a little tug from the beast's hips, deforming her beautiful entrance, pushing out and impossibly spreading her womanly-folds, a lard knot started to squeeze out as if it was being birthed.

Seeing the large knot, Ryan though that if being fucked by huge dicks for days hadn't already destroyed Michelle's, once tight, vagina, that tennis-ball sized swell was sure to do the deed as it was being pulled out. He cursed the alien and repulsive tool that had destroyed the tightness he had once enjoyed immensely.

Michelle's ballet heels were hanging down as her legs were now limp, spread only by the width of the giant's waist. Her thighs gave a little shudder as her entrance widened around the thickest part of the knot, and with a loud 'Plop' sound, the knot gained freedom, releasing a torrent of excess seeds the knot had been sealing inside her, onto the floor.

At last, the hybrid put Michelle's limp body onto the bed for a much needed rest, both her body and mind, deserved. He went to the bathroom, and by the time he came back, Ryan noticed that the hybrid's previously swollen penis-head had reverted back to its original form; still, with the rough and pointy texture like a lychee fruit, it looked like a maze built for vaginal destruction.

As a sign of coming out of her pleasure-induced comatose, Michelle groaned and stirred a bit, and before she could try to open her eyes, Nobo was already spreading her legs and climbing onto her for a second run of breeding.

"No..no...please...no...leave me alone... no!" Michelle weakly protested.

"Oh god! Not again...aargh...aaah!...AAhg!...AAAARGGHHH!" came from Michelle's sweet voice as Nobo began to thrust into her in missionary position.

Ryan had already accepted his defeat, and all he could do was close his eyes and weep while listening to his girlfriend's protests slowly turn into moans.

Suddenly, the screen came alive and came the voice of the person Ryan hated the most at that moment.

"Come on Ryan, have you given-up already?"

Ryan remained silent; he was too angry, frustrated and drained.

"The best part is yet to come, boy. Did you forget about our agreement? I said Nobo...and Toshi. A promise is a promise, right?" The old man said in an amused tone.

"You fucker! You can't. Hasn't she suffered enough? Don't you have even a trace of humanity, you monster!" Ryan finally lashed-out, venting out his anger and frustration but only muffled sounds came out.

"Well, I understand your anger. But, to be honest, she doesn't seem to be suffering," Vas said and remained silent for few seconds to let Michelle's wanton moans sink into Ryan and validate the statement.

"This punishment is meant to make you suffer and regret your rebellious actions. To be honest, I'm also curious about what would happen and how the hybrids' social structure and ranking works. So, other than serving as a punishment, this is an important experiment. Also, I'm very positive that, at the end of this experiment, Michelle will be one happy and satisfied woman. I hope you would forgive me for being a little inhuman," Vas said and cut the feed.

****************************

After few moments of the air being filled with Nobo's grunts and Michelle's moans, the big metal door opened, and Toshi walked into the passage that connected all the rooms. At the sight of his female being bred by his brother, Toshi let out and angry roar and ran into the room.

At the sound of the loud roar, Nobo dismounted from Michelle and stood up to receive the anger of Toshi. Toshi paused at the door for a moment as if he was deciding to whether to break Nobo's neck or punch him into a pulp, but when he took the first step into the room, Nobo let out a roar and let out a strong mental attack.

Ryan was hit by the crossfire of that attack, and even his bones felt the chill of the intensity and hostility of that mental attack. There was no defense against it and all he could do was to prevent his body from crumbling out of sheer horror it had felt.

Even the mighty Toshi was blown back by that invisible attack, and Ryan felt he did fine when he saw the fear in that fearsome giant's eyes; Toshi was leaning against the wall, having hard time believing what had happened.

When Ryan heard Michelle's throes of orgasms, he realized that the same attack was affecting females in a different manner. Despite Nobo being the one who was destroying his girlfriend, he was in awe of the powerful weapon that creature possessed.

When Toshi came out of the initial surprise, he gathered his wits and reassumed his threatening composure, only to receive another mental attack and was forced to admit the hierarchy system of the newly established hybrids' society. Nobo was his superior and has the claim to anything, even if it's his breeding mate; it was hardwired to them through their wild genetic inheritance.

In a display of submission and acceptance of Nobo's superiority, Toshi kneeled on one knee, giving birth to the first king of its kind. Even though it was painful to give-up the breeding rights for his beautiful female, his instinct told him that it was the right thing to do for the survival of their species.

As a gesture of acceptance for Toshi's submission, Nobo gave a nod and walked back to the bed where Michelle was still having spasms running through her lush body after having experienced the mental orgasm. He lied down on the bed, beside her, and pulled her small frame on top of him, making her lie face down on his chiseled body and straddle him. She was still delirious from overloading carnal pleasures and let out another needy moan as a king entered her clutching sheath.

Michelle could only smash her soft breasts against the hard muscles of Nobo's chest and moan hard as the thick manhood started to pound into her once again. In the middle of having her body rocked and rattled, she was able to feel his strong heartbeat being transferred through the soft flesh of her breasts and into her own chest. She had felt something similar before and it hadn't been as powerful as the beat she was feeling at that moment. It had being a gentle, warm beat that resonated with her own. That memory was so nostalgic to her, she started to concentrate to remember what it was. Then she remembered. It was the familiar heartbeat she had felt when she was with Ryan. His heartbeat had been always telling her that she was being loved. Nobo's heartbeat was telling her that she was being fucked, not loved. At that moment, she cleared her mind for a bit to turn her head and look at her true love. Ryan was crying while watching her ordeal; his eyes screamed out an apology.

While thrusting up into Michelle, Nobo looked over her at Toshi, who was enviously looking at his former breeding partner being pummeled by his brother. When their eyes met, Nobo sent a mental message to Toshi, letting him know that he could join if he wished to. Toshi got up and came near to the rutting couple, but stood confused as he didn't know how to join them while the female's vagina was already occupied.

Even though Toshi didn't have any experience of it, Nobo had been well taught by Ayla in the art of sodomy. Seeing his confused brother, Nobo sent another message, letting him know that there was another unoccupied opening between the two round, soft globes that shook as they absorbed the impact of his heavy thrusts.

Toshi had always been a big fan of the beautiful derrière of his breeding partner, so, gaining the knowledge that there was another pleasure cave hidden within the deep valley of those mesmerizing swells, was a more than enough reason for him to be filled with joy and excitement.

Toshi quickly got into the bed, knelt straddling both Michelle and Nobo as Nobo continued thrusting up into her; with the spear head of his already erect manhood, started to look for the opening of Michelle's hidden treasure trove.

At the feeling of another penis seeking her back-door, Michelle opened her eyes and mouth in surprise and helplessly looked at Ryan for any kind of help.

**************************

The moment Toshi got into the bed and straddled Michelle and Nobo, Ryan immediately knew what was about to happen. The sudden, surprised, helpless and horror-filled look of Michelle's beautiful face gave the confirmation to his doubts; his innocent girl was about to be double penetrated by two beasts who had two biggest penises he had ever seen in his life.

Let alone being forced to experience her first double penetration, there was another thing that drove a nail right into Ryan's heart; Michelle was a virgin when it came to anal-sex. She always had been reluctant about it, but had made a promise to him that the honor of taking away her anal-virginity would belong only to him, and she was waiting for the right time and right occasion. He had a vague expectation that he would receive that gift as his wedding gift, but he loved the excitement of having a nicely wrapped gift, begging to be opened, but out of reach. It was a special thing that bonded them even closer, knowing that she had an unopened gift, carrying within her mesmerizing derrière, ready for him. They even included it in their dirty talks while making love.

Ryan knew they were about to be robbed of their special bond and his much desired gift. Some beast was about to roughly tear away the nice decoration of her gift and steal the thing which had his name on it. But what worried him the most was whether she would be able to accept that monster, without suffering any damage. She hadn't been a virgin when she had to accommodate that monster for the first time, and women's vagina was designed to be able to accommodate large things if they have to, but anal sex was a completely different story.

Ryan put aside his feelings of loss, jealousy and envy aside and prayed for his girlfriend's safety. At the given situation, it was the only thing he could do to help her.

"No!Please don't...Aah!...Not there. I...ugh!...haven't done it...Ugh!...before," Michelle pleaded, horrified by the prospect of being sodomized by a monster-cock.

Undeterred by Michelle's honest pleads, Toshi kept trying to aim his meat spear. Then, with her remaining strength, she gave a notion of a struggle to avoid sodomy.