Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!...I said NO! Fuck!...Ryan!"

When Ryan heard Michelle's final plead being his name, he knew she was genuinely terrified.

Suddenly, Michelle's whole body stiffened, and with her knees, she tried to move up, trying to evade the penetration, But with Nobo holding on to her waist and pounding in, her efforts didn't come to success. Then her eyes squeezed shut and let out a painful cry, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

At that moment, Ryan saw Toshi's ass slowly descending, and Michelle's legs straightened with tension as the seal to her back-door was broken and invaded. New tear streaks started to form on her face and with clenched teeth, she tried to bear the pain of losing her anal-virginity to a monster-cock.

*************************

Even though the pleasure in her vagina felt heavenly, the intense pain of losing her black-cherry was intense enough to break the carnal enchantment. When she felt the pressure on her tight, puckered entrance, she had tried to get away, but it wasn't easy when another cock was jabbing at her cervix; before she could tighten her sphincter, Toshi had managed to force the crown of his penis into her ass, and she could almost hear her tight ring give up, tear and stretch.

Michelle's whole body was tensed and paralyzed with pain; clenching her jaws, she braced for the worst, expecting another brutal thrust that could bury the whole length into her resisting anal-passage, but Toshi remained relatively stationary as his penis started oozing aphrodisiacs into her bowels. It felt completely different from having her vagina filled with the secretion. Despite the fresh pain, she felt another fire starting ignite in her abdomen, and gradually her tensed legs started to relax; once again, she started to feel the pounding and the pleasure in her vagina. The numbness of her sphincter started to fade away and felt it clutching tightly onto the back of Toshi's flared crown; through it, she even felt the pulsing of his manhood as it shot more and more molten elixir into her unexplored depths.

To Michelle's horror, she found herself being overcome with pleasure once again. "This is not good," she thought, "This is not good at all."

With Nobo, Michelle was already at the verge of losing to the carnal passion. With the new pleasure spreading in her abdomen, she knew something disastrous was brewing in the horizon. She didn't want to lose the bond she has forged with Ryan. That was the last strand of thread that held her sanity in check. If she lose Ryan, she lose herself, but with Toshi's cock starting to incite illicit feelings and thoughts in her, she knew the worst was very near. With fear-filled and tear-filled eyes, she took one last look at her love-of-life. Then, in time with Nobo's thrusting, came the first exploratory thrust into her precum-filled, virgin ass.

"Aaaah!"

To her amazement, instead of a painful cry, a wanton and lusty moan escaped her partly opened lips as three more inches of the monster girth slid past her clutching and pulsating sphincter.

"How could this be?" Michelle thought, "How could I feel pleasure from this? This was supposed to be Ryan's gift. This monster took it away from us. It should hurt. I'm supposed to cry and wail. But why am I moaning like a slut?"

"OOOhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Michelle moaned again and her eye-lids fluttered and lower jaw quivered as Toshi started to sink his whole uneven girth into her in a slow, deliciously painful and firm push.

When Toshi's pelvis pushed hard against her bulbous derriere, it sank into her head that she was no longer an anal-virgin; all the innocence left in her body was robbed. Her petite body was at its limit by having to accommodate two monster cocks at the same time; she felt as if her loins were about to burst from the internal pressure. The extra, alien pressure was pushing out and exposing even more pleasure points in her vaginal passage to the hard phallus that was eagerly looking to exploit every one of them.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Michelle chanted as the pleasure began to bring her over the threshold.

Then all hell broke down when Toshi also started to slowly move his hips and thrust in to her newly conquered anus. Her inexperienced rectal walls hanged onto the invader for their dear life, forming a tight and pulsing wall around the hideous phallus. Only a thin layer of soft and sensitive tissue was separating the two genital monsters that was rampaging inside. She saw stars each time the two shafts collided when they were battling for space inside her small body, and left a huge vacuum when both were withdrawn.

It was beyond anything a woman could withstand. Michelle's fragile and oversensitive body and her weakened mind couldn't withstand any more.

"Ooh god! Fuck! Fuck meee! FUCK!" came a throaty plead for more from Michelle's high-pitched voice. Despite being constricted by two huge bodies, her hips started to obscenely gyrate as her body succumbed and submitted to the unimaginable pleasure.

Michelle's whole body started to tremble, looking for a way to release the, ever expanding, carnal pressure. Each one of her muscles started to pulse independently, edging her to accept the ultimate release and surrender. In the corner of her mind, conscience screamed at her, "You whore, you love Ryan, don't do it," but her ears were filled with a deafening hail, "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

At last, overcoming the trepidation, her mind found the joy of peacefulness, letting her concentrate more of the addictive pleasure her body was experiencing as she made a decision; "I'm whore! Make me your slut! Own me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!" Michelle screamed as she embraced a mind-blowing, life-changing and Earth-shattering orgasm.

*******************************

Ryan watched in disbelief as those vile and wide screams came from his loving girlfriend's very familiar, feminine voice from within the mass of squirming bodies. Sandwiched between the two giants, her tiny frame disappeared between heaps of sweaty, moving and throbbing dark muscles; only her lithe, lean and spread legs were visible through it as the muscles of her lean legs tensed and jerked every time she was sexually stabbed. Her unbridled moans and wails gave a hint at what was happening to her within that rutting mass of muscles, and Ryan watched in dismay at how her long legs shiver and dig the high-hells into the mattress each time her poor body was wrecked by waves of never-ending orgasms; from time to time, he was even able to see a splash of liquid where they were penetrating her, and he knew those two monster cocks were sexually destroying his lovely girlfriend.

As the time passed, Michelle's moans became weaker and hoarser as both her openings got defiled by those monster brothers; it was as if they were competing to see which one could make her orgasm harder. At last, Despite having shown his great endurance during many past sessions, Toshi was the first one to groan loud, thrust hard into her ass one more time and start to fill her bowels with his molten, thick cum. Ryan suspected that the tightness of her freshly conquered ass must have been too pleasurable for him hold back. Toshi's abnormal scrotum ballooned and shrank as he filled her bowels with his pressurized stream of thick, viscous cum.

The unfamiliar feeling of receiving a hot load in her ass must have been a great surprise for Michell, and Ryan heard her surprised gasp as Toshi sent the first dose of hot semen into her rectum. Before even the fourth contraction of Toshi's scrotum, her legs were, once again, shuddering from an intense orgasm, welcoming the alien sensation. Another muffled, animalistic howl mixed with some sobbing came from Michelle, and after violently kicking around her long legs, even drawing a red streak on Nobo's right thigh with the pointy heel, she suddenly went limp and less loud.

After depositing nine huge loads of his molten essence in her ass, unceremoniously, Toshi pulled out of Michelle's post-virgin back-passage. His flared crown came out with a pop sound and a torrent of his semen poured out from her gaping back-door. Seeing how wide it gaped, Ryan realized that the monster had not only taken her anal-virginity, he had also destroyed it.

With her vagina being still pummeled by Nobo, Michelle didn't have enough time to dedicate even a gasp for the departure of the manhood that had just taken her anal-virginity. The leaking stream of semen ran down to where the union of Michelle and Nobo was occurring and joined the liquid mess there, providing more lubrication for the non-stop thrusting.

After pulling out, Toshi stood beside the rutting couple and watched how his brother kept breeding the woman that was once his. He looked at how Nobo's manhood ravaged her womb while generating lewd noises caused by over lubrication. He knew he wouldn't be able to feel the warmth of her vagina again, but he didn't have any feelings of loss; he was granted an even tastier forbidden fruit: the tightness of her other hole which he had never though of as an option for fornication. The extreme grip her sphincter had on his cock had managed to make him orgasm faster, surprising even him. Then he wondered how many wonders of women are yet unknown to him. Spurred by the recent, delightful discovery, he eyed the squirming, hot body of the woman who was being sexed out of her mind and looked for any more new opportunities to sate the new raging hard-on he was sporting.

Ryan looked curiously as Toshi started to circle around the bed and climb onto it from the direction where Michelle and Nobo had their heads toward. Then he grasped the black strands of her hair and, bringing out a sharp cry from her, roughly jerked her head up, making her sit-up while straddling Nobo. Putting his feet either side of Nobo, Toshi then stood infront of her while still holding her hair in a bunch.

Despite getting her cervix punched from a new angle, Michelle had to open her eyes and see what was the hot, hard thing that was hitting her cheek. For a moment, Ryan saw her glazed and unfocused eyes; she had lost all of her senses and was going on a sexual-rampage on auto-pilot. As soon as her eyes registered, the presented, Toshi's hard manhood, her beautiful red lips parted, extended her tongue out in a welcoming manner to accept the hardness into her hot mouth.

Without any hesitation, Toshi thrust his manhood into Michelle's welcoming mouth. Ryan saw how her jaws opened in an unnatural way and how her eyes rolled-back as the monstrosity invaded her throat. He was able to feed only less than half of his disfigured penis to her, but his satisfied groan indicated that her gagging throat was providing him with more than enough pleasure.

Without any delay, Toshi started thrusting his hips, changing Michelle's moans and groans into a sloppy, wet, bubbling plead. Ryan couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain, she was digging her nails into the back of Toshi's strong thighs as he continued to take his wicked pleasure from her mouth. Ryan could even see how her throat distended as Toshi's monster-thickness entered her, and hear the obscene wet, sucking sound generated by her mouth as he fucked her beautiful face, without giving any regard to her dignity.

After only five minutes of experiencing heaven in Michelle's mouth, Toshi started to Emmit his desperate groans once again, signaling the unavoidable climax, and when his scrotum started to swell with seed, Ryan knew that he was getting ready unleash another torrent of thick cum. When the first spurt came, she gagged furiously, but managed to calm down and let the abundance of creamy, intoxicating cum gather within her expanding cheeks. When the second spurt came, there was no room left in her small mouth, and her throat started to move in urgency as she started to swallow the creaminess, intensifying the aphrodisiac effect he had been feeding to her during the last five minutes.

Following his lead, Nobo also rooted his shaft deep into her and started filling her womb with his own vile essence.

Ryan was able to see their scrotums swell and constrict as the beast brothers kept pumping and filling her small body with their cum. Soon, he was even able to hear wet spurts as the excess cum kept shooting out from around the tight seal she had around the cock that was inseminating her.

With the combined sensation of her body being orally and vaginally filled with molten, aphrodisiac essence, her body shivered and shuddered with another orgasm. After the fourth spurt, Toshi pulled out his, still climaxing, penis from her mouth and started showering and covering her beautiful face and breasts with his vile, thick batter.

With her mouth free, once again, her moans were loud, and her words of pleasure were tangible.

"Yes! Oh god! Shoot it deep! I'm your bitch! You own me! You own this pussy! Fill it!"

Ryan watched brokenhearted as the monster-duo completed the act of defiling his life-partner. He looked down to see the dark, wet patch on his pants that was growing fast covering the whole area of his groin. He didn't even bother feeling ashamed about climaxing without even a touch, inside his pants, while looking at the destruction of his faithful partner. It was his absolute defeat. After watching it, he couldn't even completely deny what the old man had said about women. The fact that he was still hard after cumming in his pants was another thing that finalized his defeat; he was worse.

***************************

Soon, Nobo also pulled out from Michelle's vagina, pulling out the swollen part of his penis out of her already ruined opening and threw her exhausted, limp body onto the bed. Then, without even taking a second look at the woman he had just bred, he left the room, and Toshi also followed his lead, leaving the unconscious, ravaged and defiled beauty, on her own.

Ryan was glad to see her cum-covered breasts slowly rising up and falling down as she calmly breathed in her deep, satisfied slumber, but his heart fell when he saw his beautiful girlfriend's appearance. The beautiful, petite body was saturated with semen from inside-out. Her whole body was glazed by a thick layer of perspiration and viscous semen; at some places on her pale skin, there were some red marks left by the leather straps and the metal rings. He guessed her wrists also must have suffered from wearing handcuffs during all that action, but soon realized that most damaged had been done between her long legs where her most sensitive and delicate parts located. Even from afar, he could clearly see how the gaping two holes were oozing out a never-ending stream of cum on to the mattress. He was glad to see that there weren't any red traces in the stream that came out of her gaping anus, but knew that there were irreversible damages; she would never be the same innocent girlfriend he had once shared his warmth with.

******************************

After taking a bath and a much needed sleep, Lisa went back to the infirmary to check on Ayla, who was in her own private room. She was glad to find her, well and awake, when she entered the room.

"Ayla, are you alright now? You had me worried," Lisa said while taking a seat beside Ayla's bed.

"I'm doing great. You don't have to worry that much...It was my fault, I forgot to follow your advise and properly hydrate myself. I owe you for getting me help," Ayla said while placing a hand on Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa couldn't look at her and return Ayla's loving stare. While looking down, she stammered to say something.

"I...Ayla...I..."

Lisa's face blushed and a hint of a tear appeared on her right eye.

"Oh, my dear Lisa. You don't have to worry a bit. I will keep my promise. After all, it's not something you should feel so guilty about. I understand your feelings; while carrying Boris's child, it's hard to ignore the instinct to be try to be faithful to the father of your child, but did you forget about our purpose here, and your own philosophy? We are not here to play as faithful wives; we are here to find the true meaning of being a woman. And today, with Nobo, I think you came very close to finding an answer for that, didn't you?" Ayla said in a calm but convincing manner.

Lisa looked at Ayla with her big eyes as if she had reminded her of something very important. Ayla extended her hands, inviting her for a hug. She stood up and hugged Ayla in a loving embrace; it felt good to have a girl-friend that you could share your deepest and most intimate secrets with.

"I know, but it's hard to accept that while having Boris's child kicking in me," Lisa said while sobbing.

"There, there. Let it all out. You are still so young and had to go through a lot. You are a strong woman, Lisa; much stronger than me, but you can come to me when ever you want to unwind and be a girl once again," Ayla said while gently rubbing Lisa's back until her tears stopped.

"You know what? I think I have a way to help you," Ayla said while gently making Lisa brake the embrace and face her.

Lisa looked at Ayla with her teary, but confused, eyes and wondered what she meant by help. Before she could react, Ayla leaned in, covered her lips with her own succulent lips and delivered a deep French-kiss.

Lisa melted like butter with the soft,erotic kiss and, before she knew, Ayla was making her lie on the bed and undressing her. Ayla's simple gown, too, was gone in a second and, soon, they were indulging on another tongue wrestling kiss while enjoying the feel of their soft, naked skins touch against each-other.

For Lisa, it felt different, comforting and refreshing to be intimate with another, gorgeous, woman. Their soft bodies melted together as their two sexy bodies comforted each-other. It sent sparks through her body when her milk-laden breasts pressed against Ayla's huge bosom, and when her erect nipple collided with hers, it sent shivers down her spine. It was much different than the usual, rough and fiery sex she was used to. It was gentle, warm and sensual loving.

Breaking the kiss, Ayla looked lovingly at Lisa's pregnancy and caressed the smooth, stretched skin with her hand.

"My god, you are so beautiful, Lisa. I can't wait to have a baby in me too," Ayla said while Looking at Lisa's belly. Then her gaze went to Lisa's engorged and darkened nipples. On the left one, there was a murky, white drop threatening to join the mattress. She lost all her control and dove right onto Lisa's lactating nipple and eveloped it with her lips and tongue.

"Ohh god, Ayla!" Lisa squealed and hugged Ayla's head, tight to her chest when she felt as if her whole breast was being drained through her erect nipple.

As her mouth being fed and filled with milky nectar, Ayla guided the hand she had on Lisa's belly, downward, where her moist, bloomed flower awaited.

"AAAH!" Lisa let out another high-pitched moan as one of Ayla's slender fingers slithered into her honey-pot. Then, wringing out more moans from her, Ayla started to move her finger while rubbing Lisa's clitoris with her thumb. Coupled with the sensation of her breasts being drained for the first time, Lisa was fast approaching an orgasm.

"Oh god! Going to...cum... please," Lisa moaned out her plea for orgasm.

Suddenly the fingers and the mouth that had been milking her, withdrew. She was at the edge of the orgasm and she cried out her frustration for its denial, "Noo! Ayla, dammit, I was almost there!"

"Don't worry at all dear. You will have your orgasm, but not from me," Ayla whispered to her.

Within the carnal haze, Lisa tried to focus her glazed eyes on Ayla with a confused expression.

"This is what you are going to do: you are going to get dressed, go back to Nobo's room with me, take all your clothes off, get on the bed on all-fours, stick your ass up and beg him to ram his cock up into your pregnant pussy and make you cum while I finish my drink," Ayla said in a sexy voice while putting on her gown.