Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Lisa got up, put on her dress and followed Ayla out while leaving her underwear untouched, on the floor, ignored.

*****************************

After about an hour, Michelle jerked and quickly sat up as if she had woken up from a bad dream. Giving reality to her nightmare, she saw post-coital residue all over her body, covering most of her upper-body and loins. The sore-pain in her anus was a strong reminder of how her black-cherry was taken, the faint pain in her abdomen was a reminder of how her cervix was pounded, and the, still moist, sticky mess between her legs was reminder of how her fertile womb was flooded with potent seed.

Remembering how she had succumbed and submitted to the unbelievable carnal pleasure, Michelle quickly turned and look at the other room, only to find Ryan's eyes, looking back at her, filled with defeat and sorrow. Seeing his eyes, she was overwhelmed with too much shame to even face her lover. She wanted to cover her face with her arms to hide her shame, but since they were still cuffed behind her, she curled-up into fetal-position on the bed and started crying out loud. Her wails of sorrow filled both rooms as she mourned her defeat: her faith was put to the test and she had let her wild side be victorious.

Hearing Michelle's heartbreaking wails, Ryan tried to talk to her and offer some console, but only muffled sounds came out.

The crying went on till two maids came to take her to the bathroom to clean her ravaged body. By the time she came out wrapped in her comfortable sleeping robe, Ryan's handcuffs and mouth-gag were also taken off, and he had also had a chance to clean himself and change clothes.

After they were alone, Ryan decided that he has to start a conversation.

"Honey, don't worry, everything will get better. I want you to know that I'll always love you no matter what," Ryan said, trying to ease his poor girlfriend's pain.

"No, I don't think things will get any better, Ryan. Even if I don't get pregnant from this encounter, I'm afraid that my body wont be able to dodge the bullet every time. I know these monsters wouldn't give-up until they knock me up," Michelle said while having tears running down her beautiful face.

"Even if you get pregnant, my love for you will never change, honey. All that matter is we love each-other. If we have that, we can survive this hell," Ryan replied with a shaky voice, at verge of tears.

"I don't have anymore strength left to fight it, baby. This new hybrid is dangerous. I know that the next time it rapes me, I'll be moaning and cumming like a slut, once again. I'm losing myself, Ryan. I can't bear this humiliation. I want to die, Ryan, I want to die," Michelle broke down crying.

Ryan tried to tell encouraging words to bring Michelle out of her depressed state, but didn't succeed. She didn't tell anything anymore and laid on the bed, sobbing, non-stop, as Ryan surrounded himself with his own sorrow and depression. They needed a miracle to escape their hell.

*******************

In his room, Vas was going through Nobo's data. From blood samples and scans taken from him recently, it was clear that there were major changes in his body after the first mating; it was as if he had come out of his metamorphosis stage. Nobo was a rare result of his parents' genes achieving the perfect ratio when combining. Nobo's abilities were years ahead of Vas's predictions; he felt elated and nervous at the same time. Nobo was a dream-come-true, but he wasn't sure whether he could control the experiment anymore; Nobo's innate abilities were simply hard to comprehend and too powerful. He was calculating when would be the right time to slowly integrate hybrids into the human population.

At first, they will be ghosts that rape women in rural parts. Then they will become legends when women willingly start to go into the jungle to get raped. Soon the women will start to give birth to more hybrids than human babies, and out of shame, most husbands would hide the fact that their children are not theirs. By the time they realize the real danger, their population would be over-run by hybrids, and a large portion of female population would be under their control. Soon, small villages will come under hybrids' control, then the cities, and then countries.

It could take many generations and centuries to achieve world domination. Many lives will be lost and many wars will be fought, but with Nobo's seeds, it wasn't a far-fetched dream anymore. Vas decided that he should make Nobo sire as many children as possible. His whole dream depended on Nobo now.

Suddenly, there was an urgent message coming to Vas's inter-com; some guards in the outer-parameter had gone missing. Since they were fifty-miles away from the nearest village, it was highly unusual for them to have gone missing. By instinct, Vas felt that something was amiss. He instructed the guards to be on alert and started making his way to the control-room. Just as he sat down, there was another message: the guards have detected a group of helicopters approaching their direction. Since they were deep in the jungle, the only destination could be their facility.

Through many camera's, Vas was able observe the out-side of the base. Everything was quiet except for the approaching helicopters. Then, as if on cue, a storm of gun fire started coming from the jungle, and the guards who stood out-side, fell like flies. He quickly initiated the alarm and instructed the remaining guards to lock-down the facility from inside.

Vas tried to contact Lisa, but couldn't reach her. Worried, he gave instructions to the guards to locate all the hybrids, prisoners, Lisa and Ayla, and bring them all to the bunker.

The bunker was a reinforced room with a secret escape-tunnel. It was supposed to be the most secure place in the facility, so they were currently using it as their armory.

From the cameras, Vas saw gunmen, in camouflage attire, moving in a well trained manner, taking out all the guards and cameras. Then high-end weaponry and training indicated that they were military personal. It was Vas worst fear coming true.

Boris came to the control-room, looking for Vas. Vas felt some relief and security from having Boris with him. From monitors, he saw some guards bringing the two prisoners and Toshi to the bunker while Nobo, Lisa and Ayla also going there on there own, but was puzzled by, wearing flimsy robes, how under-dressed the two women were. He lost communication with the group that had gone to get the other hybrids and didn't even see any of them through the remaining cameras.

From one hidden camera, Vas saw a helicopter landing in-front of the main entrance. Then he saw a bunch of military-men getting out, providing security for some VIP. When he saw who the VIP was, he was too surprised to even blink. It was the person he hated the most in the world: the KGB agent that had destroyed his life. He felt so furious about that KGB bastard coming to destroy his life once again. He regretted not taking his revenge and kill him a long time ago.

Since it was the KGB agent, Vas knew that the Russian military was responsible for the raid; his worst fear had become worse. Even his powerful sponsors wouldn't want to go against Russian-military. He knew he has to escape with whatever he has, so he quickly erased all the data from the computers and, with Boris, hurried to the bunker.

At one passage, Vas and Boris came across a group of five soldiers. To Vas's surprise, Without any hesitation, they suddenly opened fire at them. Boris moved to cover him, but Vas was hit with one bullet on his stomach. While shielding him from bullets, Boris roared and charged at the men. Within Boris's strong grasp, the bones broke like toothpicks and after ten seconds of blood curling screams, the five men were a pile of mangled bodies.

Boris was also covered in his own blood since he had received many gun wounds while protecting Vas. Vas knew both of them do not have much time left and knew it was essential that they reach the bunker before he collapse; in a small bag, he had important documents that would be essential for the programs survival.

Vas was glad to find the previous two groups at the door to the bunker, with the door opened, waiting for the others; he felt an overwhelming sadness when he realized the young hybrids weren't with them.

"Oh my god! Vas! Boris! You are bleeding," Lisa screamed, seeing the dire condition they were in.

Time was running out, and Vas had to act fast to save what ever he could.

"We are fine. Quick, take these documents and get in the bunker," Vas said while giving the bag to Lisa.

"But the little ones are yet to come," Lisa asked.

"Listen to me and get in there, woman!" Vas was in pain and was desperate to save them.

Suddenly, there was the sound of lot of foot-steps behind them. Vas saw his guards point their guns, Hybrids tense their bodies in preparation and Lisa's eyes become wide with horror.

Vas turned his head to find about twenty soldiers pointing guns and other weapons at them, ready to fire. In the middle of them, the KGB agent.

"It's been a long time, Vas. Marvelous progress you have achieved with your little project. Please tell your people to calm down, drop their weapons and kneel on the floor, or I'll riddle all of you with bullets, before you could count to one.

Vas knew it wasn't an idle threat and instructed everyone to lay down weapons and kneel.

"That's good. I would have hated to kill you without having a chat with an old comrade," The agent said while instructing his men to separate the guards from them.

"You can kill me if you want, but please, let the others go," Vas said while fighting the pain in his stomach.

"Well, that's up to me. At-least I'll not kill everyone, but first, trash must be taken-out," The agent gave a signal to the soldiers who were detaining the guards. Within seconds they opened fire at them and executed them on the spot; the women screamed in horror.

"Ok, since the place is cleaned up, let's have that chat. Since you look like you are about to die, I'm sure you are dying to know how, after all these years, I found your little play-house. I must say you did pretty well to keep this a secret for all these years, but you fumbled a bit when you let few of your prisoners escape your facility, last year. The governments covered up the story since what the escapees told was hard to believe, but when I got my hands on those information, I had a suspicion that it might be linked the to doctor that once escaped with result of my project. So I kept surveillance on the three escaped women, looking for any clue. When Mrs. Ayla's marriage failed and decided to pay a visit back to Africa, I knew I could use her to find you."

"Even though I had two agents trailing her, one day, she suddenly disappeared with her belongings. We lost her trail, but with her disappearance, we knew that you are still operating in this region. So we continued monitoring everything including airports and radio-waves. Then one day, an emergency call was made from middle of the forest and got disconnected within seconds. Some how, you made the mistake of letting someone use a satellite-phone from this place. Next minute, we were looking down at your facility from space," The agent said with a smirk.

At that moment Vas realized that he had been too late in stopping Ryan from making that call. He thought that Ryan's call didn't connect, but it seemed it had. He cursed himself for neglecting that small fact.

"Well, you found me. You destroyed my life once, I won't be surprised if you do it again. I should have find and killed you a long time ago," Vas said while looking at the agent with pure hatred.

"Well, I'm sorry about what happened to your wife. But as I have said to you once before, sacrifices are needed for greatness. From what the escapees said, you were worser than me, Vas. So I guess we both have the same vision," The agent said while looking directly at them.

"I love what you did with your project. These hybrids look excellent and intelligent," The agent said while looking at the hybrids, " If it was up to me, I would start the project once again with you, but as you can see, I'm a general now," he showed the stars on his shoulders, "so unfortuanately, I have to think about my country."

"I don't know what your ambitions are, but during these volatile times, I can't let the fact that Russia was conducting, unethical, human experiments. So before any other nation catch you and let the fact out, I had to catch you myself and wipe out all the evidences that could connect to Russia," The agent said.

"So you were planning to kill all of us from the beginning, didn't you?" Vas asked looking at the ground.

"I'm afraid, I have to. I have already taken care of the little ones. It was hard to pull the trigger while looking at their eyes. But I'll do anything for my country," Then agent said with a firm tone.

"There are two prisoners, at-least let them go," Vas said while pointing at Ryan and Michelle.

"I said, no evidences," The agent said and took few steps back, and a row of soldier took there position in-front of him and took aim.

At that moment, Vas knew they were about to be executed. He looked at Boris who was panting heavily and struggling to stay awake despite many gun wounds on his body. Then he looked at Toshi, who was near by Ryan and Michelle, tensed and ready to act at any moment. Finally he looked at Nobo, who was staying close to Ayla; his eyes looked composed and confident even in that dire condition. Nobo was looking at Toshi and Boris as if he was mentally communicating with them. Vas realized that he was planning something.

Suddenly, Nobo roared and let out a mental attack that shook everyone in the room. Some soldiers fell to their knees, and others were blown back. As if on cue, taking advantage of the shaken soldiers, Toshi, using his super-human strength and speed, dashed in and crashed into the front raw of soldiers. Even the trained soldiers were taken by surprise by the combined attack; they took few moment to realize what was happening, but hesitated to shoot in fear of shooting their own as Toshi went wild in middle of them.

It took several seconds for the agent to gather his thoughts and scream, "What the fuck are you waiting for? Shoot!"

But within those precious several seconds, Boris and Nobo had managed to gather the men that were still paralyzed, and the women who were at the verge of orgasming and enter the bunker; the mental attack had affected everyone except the hybrids. When the heavy,metal door closed, Vas saw gun flashes and painful roars of both the soldiers and Toshi.

After closing the door, they heard gun-fire for few more seconds and every thing went quiet.

Then, from behind the closed door, came The agent's voice.

"Dammit, Vas, your creature killed eleven of my best men, in a heartbeat. These things are too dangerous. I'm going to blow this door and make sure that I exterminate every one of you, right in-front of my eyes," The agent screamed in rage.

"Lisa, as long as that bastard lives, no one will be safe. Take Nobo and the others and escape through the tunnel," Vas got near to Lisa and told.

"But...but, how I can do all these without you? We need you," Lisa said crying.

"Boris and I are not going to live much longer, we have lost too much blood. From now on, you have to take care of everything. Do not try to contact the sponsors; the Russian-military will find you if you do. Use the money in the swiss-accounts. You have all the information and documents you need, in that bag. Listen carefully, Lisa. Nobo is the key. Make sure you carry on my dream," Vas said to Lisa and turned to pick something from the armory.

"My son, are you ready to pay a debt to your mother?" Vas asked Boris while handing him a jacket filled with explosives. The sponsors had wanted hybrids to wear those jackets and be trained to become suicide bombers, and finally, Boris and Vas were about to actually use them.

While fastening the jacket onto himself, Vas told to Nobo,"Nobo, take everyone and go now. You are the hope of your kind. Make us proud."

After seeing what Nobo was capable of, Vas felt confident about leaving Lisa and Ayla with him. It would have been better if Toshi was with them too, but he had sacrificed himself to save the others.

Vas heard the door to the tunnel being closed and looked back at Boris, who was heavily bleeding, but still ready to go.

"This is the final warning. Open this door or if I have to blast this door open, I'll make sure that each one of you will suffer before dying," The agent screamed while kicking the door.

Despite being near to death, Boris helped Vas to stand-up.

Vas looked at Boris and said, "Well, son, let's kill this asshole, so we can meet your mother," as he opened the door.

Boris dashed out kicking the door, and charged, tackling couple of soldiers. Vas quickly wrapped his arms around the agent who was dazed from being hit by the opening door.

As Boris used a dead soldier to absorb some of the bullets that were coming to him, Vas looked straight into the agent's horrified eyes and said, "Sacrifices are needed for greatness," and pressed the button.

****************************

They were getting near to the exit when Lisa heard the loud explosion. She couldn't control her tears, knowing that two of the most important men in her life had perished in that explosion. She felt as if she had become an orphan, but a hand rested on her shoulder in a comforting manner; it was Ayla. Then she remembered that she still has Ayla.

Near the exit of the hidden tunnel, there was a jeep with some money and other important things in it. Vas had prepared that vehicle to be their last option. Maybe because Nobo was still present, the prisoners got into the vehicle without a hassle. Ayla took the wheel and started driving through the forest, towards their new destination. Lisa looked at Nobo, who didn't seem to be mourning the loss of his family. She wondered whether she was strong enough to really take control of things and carry on Vas's wishes. After willingly, sexually offering herself to him, she wondered whether he would listen to her anymore. But she knew she has to try. After all, she was his step-mother and was carrying his unborn sibling in her womb. With Ayla beside her, she knew she has a good chance of controlling the biological wonder.

**************************

Ryan was still having a hard time coming into term of what had happened. It was a pleasant surprise to get to know that his escape attempt wasn't a failure and had lead to the military attack. But what he didn't expect was, the military men wanting to kill them too. At that point, he was kind to thankful to the hybrids for saving their life.

Now he was in a jeep, with Michelle in his arms, going to some destination their captors have decided on. It felt so good to have his beautiful girlfriend in his arms once again and feel her warmth against him. Despite them still being prisoners, he felt happy enough to cry.

Due to the shock of the events that had occurred, both Michelle and Ryan remained quiet. When he looked at her, she looked at him in a way as if asking when they were going to escape. With the hybrid beside them, he knew it was foolish to attempt an escape, but he knew that, soon, without the guards around, they would have their chance.

After few hours of going through the jungle and following a map, they entered a rural area. At a cross-road, Lisa asked Ayla to stop the vehicle and turned look at Ryan and Michelle.

"Since Vas is not with us anymore, I have to take decisions. I don't want to keep you guys against your will. It's not my way. Two miles south from here, there's a village. You can call your embassy if you get there. I hope you wouldn't tell about us. Because if you do, you will be the first target of Russian-military," Lisa said with a serious look.