Beautiful Becca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the verge of exploding. Ashley must have felt my cock harden and swell more as it does before I cum. She pushed back to slow me down. "Not yet," she cooed.

"Huh?" I choked out having been distracted from what I assumed was going to be a mind-blowing orgasm.

Then Becca seemed to beg softly, "Will you fuck me?"

I hadn't anticipated the question, but the answer was yes. She was sexy and the moment was red hot. So, I backed out of Ashley, forcing myself not to cum. It was nearly an impossible endeavor, but was met with success. Then I stood from the bed and made my way to the nightstand. The upper drawer is where Ashley and I keep the lube for kinky nights, and this certainly qualified.

By the time I got back to the bed, having only turned my back on the girls for a second, they were in a 69. Ashley lie on her back with her knees propped up. Becca was on all fours over her. Becca's head was buried into Ashley's pussy and I could hear her lapping at ever drop of Ashley's wetness.

I was still completely turned on and throbbing to the edge of pain. I needed to cum. I needed the release. These ladies were too much excitement for a single session. So, I moved onto the bed behind Becca. She was propped up on her knees. Her long, thick cock had since disappeared into Ashley's mouth. Her back was arched in a way that was she was offering her ass to me.

I opened the lubed and poured a liberal amount onto the top of her ass. I watched as the clear, cool liquid eased its way to her hole. Ashley seemed to have a natural gift in finding a wet hole because she timed her finger perfectly with the first bead of lube. She pressed her finger into Becca's ass as she continued to suck. Then another finger. Then another.

Ashley, having lost her anal virginity to me, knew that Becca should be relaxed and ready to take a long thick cock. She was right, and I was ready. I hoped Becca was as well.

I gave Ashley's fingers a light rub with the end of my cock to let her know to move out of the way. Then I found Becca's center with my tip. I rubbed in tight circles, teasing penetration with only a light push. Finally, I decided it was time to give it to her. I pressed with more force and paused. I waited for Becca to relax and receive me. Then I pushed a little harder until my head cleared the rim of her ass. She moaned and panted. She cooed and slurped. I could feel her pulse through the tightness of her ass and I waited once again for her to relax. Finally, she took a deep breath and I knew she was ready.

I slid the fullness of my cock into her ass. My hips pressed tightly against her ass cheeks. Then I grabbed both of her hips. My fingers dug deep into the fleshy mounds of her ass and I began to pump into her. I pulled out nearly all the way and slid forward again. Each thrust was a little harder than the previous. I pushed and pulled until I was pounding into her beautiful ass. The room filled with sucking, and slurping, and hips smacking ass, and my hand coming down hard on Becca's ass to leave a hand print.

Ashley gave out a throaty, gurgled moan and I knew. I watched Ashley's thighs flex and squeeze Becca's head as Ashley convulsed in a crazed orgasm. I saw her hands reach down to the sides of Becca's face. She held Becca in place just to fuck her tongue as Ashley's pussy twitched and glistened with spit and cum. Then I heard Ashley swallow, then moan, then gulp.

Becca's ass clenched my cock tighter and tighter with every thrust. Every push in pumped more of Becca's cum down Ashley's throat as she swallowed and choked. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I yelled loud enough to alarm the neighbors. Becca lifted her mouth from Ashley's pussy and said, "Cum inside me."

I don't know if it was the way she said it in such a sexy request, or if it was that my cock fit perfectly in her ass, or if it was that the whole scene was... raunchy... kinky, but I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed tightly into Becca's hips and fucked her harder than anyone else I had ever fucked in the ass. I pounded until I could feel every drop of my cum flood from my balls and release deep into Becca's ass. I came in thick streams, filling her ass with my juices, pounding with each spurt until I couldn't breathe. I panted and heaved into her until my orgasm subsided and I was able to regain control. I slowly slid out of her ass and gave her one final playful slap on her butt cheek. She gave out a coy howl that was more celebratory than anything and we all flopped onto the bed in a sweaty, cum-soaked, panting, and smiling pile of completely fulfilled hellraisers.

12