Beaver Tales Pt. 02

Story Info
Exercising control.
2.2k words
4.57
50.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbidden Fruit or Care and Feeding of Amorous Beavers

Part 2

2. The Consummation

The room was dark and Tom leaned down and kissed her while his hand once again located her panties and stroked his fingers down the distinct groove that had formed between her labia.

With sweaty hands he lifted her sweater off, unfastened her bra and dropped them both to the floor. Then he unzipped her skirt and let it fall, unhooked her garter belt and stripped off her stockings before finally peeling her panties off. When he switched on the light, she stood in front of him, magnificent in her nakedness. She blushed everywhere as she sensed his eyes ogling every part of her.

A couch sat in the centre of the room.

"Kneel on the couch Steph. Widen your thighs. Touch yourself. Pretend you are the star of a movie."

Stephanie needed no pressure and placed her fingers against the bottom of her vulva and began to squeeze and rotate her labia, making the lips widen. Tom extracted a minicam from his pocket and began to film.

"Show me the pink inside Steph."

Stephanie placed a finger on each side of the slit and widened them to reveal a delicate rose pink gash. When her fingers drew away her slit was fringed with protruding labia. Her bum-hole was tight and flawless with no evidence of hemorrhoids that young mothers often have.

Holding the cam in one hand Tom moved behind her.

"Let me touch you Stephanie."

Tom placed his fingers on the junction and slid them up her slit. She was pleasingly wet. His fingers pressed against her clitoris, to which she groaned erotically. He slipped a finger inside her sopping vagina and elicited another groan as it entered her completely. Tom turned her and had her sit facing him while he filmed her playing with herself.

"Play with your breasts as well Steph."

She was obviously very turned on now. Her clitoris was visibly extended and she started to penetrate herself with her finger.

"Use the finger that has your wedding ring on Steph. Get your juice on the wedding ring. Good."

Her finger flashed in and out of her soaking slit and then she played again with her clitoris and breasts.

"I want to see that ring finger inside you again. That's good. Now hold your hand out."

Tom took hold of her hand and easily removed the wedding ring from her slippery finger.

"See how easily your wedding ring comes off when you are really hot. How easy it comes off when you are with your secret lover. I'm going to suck your ring and taste your hot sauce on it. Uhm that's good. I think I'll hang on to this for a while because while you wear this wedding ring it expresses enslavement of your soul, a barrier to achieving total love . Once you remove it you free yourself from restriction, remove the barrier to liberty and opens you to love, to receive love and to make love at the highest level.

While you are ringless and with me you are totally unrestricted. Single again, unrestrained, spontaneous, impulsive and completely available. You are uncommitted, unmarried and at liberty to share your love with everyone again. Now bring your legs back up to your chest Steph. Open your slit again. Great. Now my turn."

Tom kneeled down between her legs and kissed her pussy stirring a little scream from her.

"Oh I've never had this happen before. Dan says it is gross." Her voice lowered. "He says it smells fishy."

"It smells like the ocean. It is very erotic. But, how do you like it?" Tom asked as he came up for air.

"Oh I like it, yes. Can you ...?"

"Of course, " Tom answered, "that is the whole point."

Then with a gasp she began to cum. Tom kept up his manipulation and she jiggled and humped for almost two minutes before she subsided.

"Oh God, " she said "that was so... so... intense. I can't remember going off like that before and so quickly."

Tom removed his pants and underwear and sat beside her.

"Come and sit on my lap Steph."

Stephanie sat with her legs side-saddle on his lap as Tom pulled her forward and kissed her.

"You are so beautiful Stephanie. So innocent and sexy. Look at this clitoris all hard and eager. Hold my cock Steph and give me a hand job."

She positively beamed with his praise as she grasped his cock in her hand. While she worked he questioned her.

"Stephanie, you remember the man outside the washroom who harassed you, what exactly did he do."

"He was waiting when I came out of the ladies room and prevented me from passing. He said 'So, missus, what are you doing later tonight.' I told him I would be going home with my husband."

"Oh, you mean the one that you've abandoned for the cute guy at the bar."

"I have done no such thing. He's just a dance partner."

"I bet I can tell what sort of dancing you do, slut, dirty dancing."

The man's face came close to her's and he pressed against her erotically.

"Get away from me you pervert." She cried.

"I'll bet you are a hot one."

"Leave me alone."

"You know wifey, I like this kind of dress your wearing. I really like the slit up the side."

The man pressed against her again and slipped his hand inside her skirt and grazed her pussy. Stephanie shoved him away violently.

"You're going to come with me, lady. I've got a car outside and a hotel room booked at the Hilton. When you go home tomorrow to hubby you will be bow legged from what I'm going to do to you. I've got a gun in this pocket now get moving."

"Then you came up and scared him off. I was so scared and you were so calming. I wanted to give you a kiss but I was afraid that Dan would see and get the wrong idea."

"The wrong idea?"

"Yes, that we were you know doing something else when you were only helping me."

"And how did you feel when we hugged."

"I felt warm and safe, relaxed. I felt like I could trust you and not feel embarrassed by my reaction. It's funny I've never felt so close to someone I've just met before."

She blushed.

"What reaction?"

"I knew..., I thought... you could tell how my body stiffened. Well not exactly my whole body."

Tom ran his finger tips over her tense nipples.

"You mean this part of your body."

"Yes, I've never had that happen like that before, not with a stranger, but then you didn't seem like a stranger. It was so... so... tempting. I was glad when you hugged me harder because it hid me from everybody but also it made the feeling so much more intense. Like now when you do that."

Tom's cock was beginning to dribble slightly.

"Do you and Dan make love a lot."

"Not a lot but at least once a week ... probably average."

"And you have no children?"

"No, Dan says we're not ready yet."

"So you are on the pill."

"No, Dan wears a condom."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty nine, almost thirty."

"And how long have you been married?"

"Seven years."

"And you have only been with Dan?"

"Yes."

"Never been tempted to fool around?"

"Only when I play with myself, sometimes I think of other people."

"Well there's always a first time. Swivel around and sit on my cock."

Stephanie kneeled over his cock and slowly lowered herself onto Tom's cock.

"Oh God, " she burbled "it's so beau...tiful...so... ooh... I'm.........aaarrrr..."

Stephanie lowered herself more rapidly onto his shaft and then with an inarticulate cry humped wildly on his cock as she climaxed noisily. Tom could feel her vagina clenching and releasing him deliriously as her body was wracked with uncontrolled shudders. Her passion was irresistible and Tom could feel his cock leaking into her vagina. Tom rolled her to her back on the couch, pulled her hips to the edge and pushed her legs back to her chest.

"Did you like that Stephanie?"

"Oh yes, but ... but did you...?"

"Did I cum in you?"

"Yes, I'm not on the pill. I could ..."

"Shhh, it will be alright. When did you have your last period?"

Stephanie thought for a moment.

"Just over a week ago."

"Ah, so that's why you are so passionate. Don't worry I won't do anything you don't want to do. That's right hold your legs up."

Stephanie almost fainted when his cock re-entered her.

"I didn't cum in you but I wouldliketo cum in you Stephanie if you let me. You would like that wouldn't you."

"I can't, I could get pregnant."

Tom slid his cock slowly in and out of her slick vagina drawing soft whimpers from Stephanie.

"You like this, don't you Steph?"

"Yes, yes I like it."

"Do you want me to keep doing this. I can stop if you are too worried about me cumming inside you"

"Yes, keep doing it you can pull out when you need to cum."

"You want to cum for me again don't you?"

"Yes I like to cum. I want to cum."

"Remember I won't cum in you unless you want me to. Hold your legs tight, I want you to move with me Steph. Help me to make you cum."

Stephanie's hips began to anticipate his thrusts and respond to them.

"That's good Stephanie keep doing that."

Her breathing was now punctuated by periods of rapid puffing. Tom could tell by the increasingly rapid and insistent twitching of her hips that her climax was close.

"Do you want me to stop Steph."

"No, no, no please, it's so close" She begged.

"But I might cum in you."

"I ... I ... don't want I... can't ... I ... oh God ... I can feel it coming ... I ... I ... oh please, please...."

"I think I'm going to cum in you Stephanie, do you want me to stop?"

"Oh god I don't ... I need to... I must ..."

"I want to give you an orgasm Stephanie but I might cum inside you. So you must tell me that it's all right if I accidentally cum inside you Stephanie."

"Yes, it's just a dream right?. I want to cum so bad."

Tom increased his pace and Stephanie arched her back and violently thrust against him her body shuddering uncontrollably. Tom couldn't hold back and shot string after string of semen deep into her. Stephanie's vagina convulsed and squeezed his cock as her cervical os expanded and contracted sucking his semen deep into her womb.

After consummation, she lay still for several minutes recovering from the intensity of her release. Tom's minicam which had captured Stephanie's passionate acceptance now recorded the bubbling semen that escaped her still swollen vagina and trickled down her perineum and across her crinkled anus.

"I think we should go back now Stephanie, before your husband begins to wonder."

"It's just a dream, " she whispered, " I know you're just a dream."

"Put on your clothes Stephanie. That's a good girl. One leg in the right stocking the other in the left. No you don't need that Steph." He said pocketing her bra. "Or those." He followed up with, as he also pocketed her panties. As she stood up another gush of semen escaped captivity.

"Here let me help you clean up." He said as he kneeled between her thighs and licked it off the red hair that covered her pubis. His tongue slipped inside and began to tickle her clitoris. Stephanie balanced herself by holding his head but didn't try to stop this invasion. In seconds she was rocking back and forth, luxuriating in the sensations before her synapses fired again. Tom helped her back into dress and shoes. Although slightly rumpled, she looked wonderful and extraordinarily seductive. He cupped her breasts and jiggled them.

"See, you don't need a bra for these beautiful firm tits."

Stephanie felt a frisson of excitement from both the casual intimacy of his caresses and how by making her give up her most intimate garments he had altered her self-image so that she thought herself as being a little audacious and very turned on.

As they walked over to Dan she felt sure that everyone knew that she wasn't wearing her panties and bra and that she had just been "well fucked" - did she think those words - could they tell by how she looked? They finally arrived at the table. Dan was alone. Tom said.

"Your wife is a wonderful dancer I really had fun with her."

Stephanie blushed hotly.

"I wondered where you had got to."

"Oh we were just at the end of the dance floor trying to keep out of the way of people."

"Well you look like you had a good time." Dan said. "You seem more lively somehow."

"It's probably just the colour in my cheeks."

"Yes, you're probably right. Thanks a lot for dancing with her. I'm not much of a dancer myself."

"Well any time. Stephanie is a really good dancer."

He bent down and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"See you again sometime."

Tom, the hunter, walked slowly away from them. The biggest thrill was sometimes not so much the conquest as the seduction.