Beca's Summer Trade Up

Story Info
She wants to trade up from her husband to the millionaire.
8.4k words
3.62
96k
15
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers

Suds filled the dance floor like a giant blob from another world. The crowd whooped and cheered in delight. The lights reflected on the white foam made it appear to change color. The dancers it swallowed never slowed.

Rebecca saw the foam heading her way. She smiled. She raised her arms like the others and cheered as the blob approached. Suddenly the floor became more crowded as partiers jostled to be covered. From behind she felt strong, firm hands on her hips. They kept with her body, moving to the music. She swiveled at her waist to see who was touching her. Before she could catch a glimpse or see the owner of the hands she heard a loud cheer and felt a warm, wet sensation covering her.

Her stranger shifted his body behind her, moving much closer. His pelvis pressed her backside in perfect time to the pulsating music. She could feel he had no beer gut and what was against her was firm.

Beca went with it, relishing his movements. Movements that increasingly became slick and wet in the fog of foam. It did not take long before she felt his erection. His pants were wet and clung to him like her dress did to her. Soon the movements became more erotic. He was rock hard and aiming straight up.

Again, she tried to turn to face her stranger. The same firm hand that moved with her kept her from turning. She felt his right hand moving up her body, taking a big fold of her dress with it. Despite being soaked she knew her hemline was now above her waist. Now mad, Rebecca stopped dancing and violently turned throwing an elbow. Suddenly, Rebecca felt tangled. Her elbow met the twisted folds of her comforters instead of the stranger's hard abs. She could hear the alarm as she emerged from a deep sleep.

"Hey Beca, remember today is that new client meeting where you were going to pick up breakfast?"

Her husband James was awake before her. Good thing because panic shot through her.

"What time is it?" She asked. Her voice high pitched with concern.

"5:30." James said. "I'll start your shower." He headed off towards the bathroom.

Beca HAD to get up. She rolled out of bed.

Forty-five minutes later, now showered, dressed and on her way to work Beca took a drag from her morning cigarette. She reached up and flicked the ashes out of the partially down window. One smoke and one coffee for breakfast was her routine.

The "responsible corporate" job was tough. Not terribly long ago she and her artist husband James were carefree. His craft had a steady growth rate which allowed Beca to maintain her club kid lifestyle, but then they bought a country house with a studio. It was an older country house that needed upgrades and repairs. This cost money which meant one of them needed a real job.

Now Beca was the one getting up early and working late. James was getting up with her in the morning to show some professional solidarity. Buying their rural dream home had seemed so romantic. Now, as she drove to the city in the early morning mist, the bloom was off the rose. The long commute combined with a lack of play time left Beca questioning her decision to follow her artist husband's dream of the old house with a studio. At least the forecast was supposed to be dry in the afternoon. Maybe she could drive home with her convertible's top down.

********************************

Once at work Beca was in the thick of things.

"Did you see him in the waiting room?" Colleen asked in an excited tone that exaggerated her Boston area accent.

"No? Who is 'him'?" Beca inquired as she continued to set up the conference room.

"That new client, Rick Rivera, from Florida. He is the hottie in the tan suit." Colleen gushed. "I hear we are helping his company with a big deal. He started an internet company, sold it, and then used the proceeds to start other ventures. He tends to get what he wants and make millions doing it. Maybe we will get to see him outside of work?"

Beca rolled her eyes at Colleen's amorous thoughts. "Yeah, count on it. Us in bathing suits are what all rich guys want. I have not seen the inside of a tanning salon or a beach in a year."

"Don't be sarcastic." Colleen laughed. "You think I do Pilates for my boyfriend?"

The conference room door opened. "Five minutes ladies."

"Thank you, Mickey." Colleen said to the pretty leggy blonde in the blue Ann Taylor suit. "Is Rick really nice?" she added in a whisper.

Mickey's eyes bugged out with an "Oh my God!" silent mouthing then shut the door.

Colleen and Beca stood back, the conference table was set with all the handouts and the refreshments were in place. Their eye for detail is what made them valuable to their boss.

"Looks great." Beca declared.

"How do I look?" Colleen asked straightening her suit skirt and reaching for the sport coat she left on a chair while they were setting up.

Beca looked her over. Colleen was pretty, pretty athletic, pretty smart, and pretty tall, especially in heels. She wore her auburn hair short and layered. This worked since she not only did Pilates, but ran and avoided fried food like Beca avoided running.

"Hot, as usual" Beca answered.

"Let me check you." Colleen walked around Beca with the eye of an inspector.

Beca turned a bit as Colleen eyed her up and down.

"Nice suit." She commented at Beca's new dark navy pant suit and white blouse. Unlike Colleen, Beca had a bust line and a woman's healthy curves. She was somewhat conscientious about her body now that she was working like an adult.

"I think I looked better when I danced all night at clubs." She confessed to Colleen. "This getting up early and working long days is adding more than just money to my bank account."

"That is because you need to eat and work out, not just forgo meals with smokes and slim fast." Colleen added with the tone of an eyeing teacher.

Beca ruffled. "No time. I spend my free time working on remodeling projects at our house."

"Why can't your husband do that? He works at home, right?" Colleen was prodding.

"He does, but there is just too much to do." Beca responded even though recently she'd questioned just how much work James was putting into the house while she was busy bringing in a steady paycheck.

Colleen finished up her inspection and final primping of Beca.

"Well, you are a very attractive woman Beca." Colleen smiled. Beca was taken aback and her face must have shown it. Colleen was the woman she overheard male members of the firm lust over.

"Dark eyes, full bodied, long black hair and a young hot body. Your husband is lucky you are not looking to trade up. Most of the men here think when you wear deep red lipstick and dark eye shadow you look like a Hollywood starlet."

Beca opened her mouth to respond when she heard the door knob click. Both women dropped their arms to their sides, turned towards the door, and put on big smiles.

An entourage of people entered the room. Everyone shook hands and introduced themselves. The last man to enter was their firm's most senior partner. Both women focused on him. He was young, tall and firm. His tanned skin and trendy hair style contrasted the other older executives. His dark eyes and refined appearance made him look like he came from central casting. He extended his hand first to Beca.

"Hi, I'm Rick Rivera." His white smile gleamed and his brown eyes looked warm, like his handshake.

"Hi, Rebecca Black." She said, feeling like a school girl looking into his eyes.

"I'm sure we will work well together." He said before turning to Colleen. As he continued to the table Colleen turned her back to the group and gave Beca a wide eyed look.

Both women fell into their roles and the meeting started. The presentation began and it became apparent to both women this would be a nice project that would keep the team Beca was on busy for a good part of the summer. That is if they won it.

As the meeting was winding down one of the partners was starting his wrap up portion of the presentation. Less than a minute into it, the table sitting projector went dead. The silence was uncomfortable. Beca looked around. Everyone in her firm was looking to the presenting partner for the next move. Beca was unsure what would happen. She was pretty new to this world. Her reaction was to look down. Her eyes averted the situation. As the presenting partner started to ad lib Beca noticed something shiny on the floor under the conference table. It looked metallic. She focused on it and realized it was the problem. The power plug had been kicked out.

Beca moved in. "Excuse me", she tapped Rick Rivera, the decision maker. "May I get by where your chair is? I think I see the problem."

Rick looked at her. She looked serious. He smiled big "Certainly." He backed up his chair from the table. Beca dropped to her knees in front of him and crawled under the table. She pushed the plug back in. The projector came on. Everyone at the table mock cheered. Beca backed up. Her feet and backside contacted someone's legs.

"Sorry, Rebecca." It was Rick's voice. Beca looked around and saw him push his chair further back.

As she stood up and straightened her skirt Rick looked to the hosts and asked "Will she be on my team?" The stared for only a moment and then affirmed she would. Beca eased back to her seat as the meeting continued.

At the conclusion all parties said their pleasantries before the senior partners started a facility tour. Just as the door closed Colleen turned to Beca.

"Way to go girl!" She high-fived Beca. "You saved the day in front of the bosses and we may be working with the guy who has more money than our boss!"

"What company did he start?" Beca asked

"This one." Colleen whipped out her smart phone and with a few taps had the site up.

Beca looked at Colleen's screen, unsure if she should be impressed.

"He made millions when he sold it. How do you not know this? It was all over the business wires a few years ago."

Beca sheepishly responded. "You know I used to just look forward to going out before I got married and started trying rehab an old house, right?"

"Trust me. He is single and is a self-made multi-millionaire. If he chooses our firm, I might have to buy a new wardrobe. If only I had your bust line!" Colleen dreamt aloud.

Beca smirked.

When Beca started at the company, Colleen was the first person to welcome her. They became lunch mates. At first they did not work together, but with this new client they found themselves working closely.

"How does James handle you working these long hours now?" Colleen asked one day over coffee.

"He just does." Beca replied taking a big sip.

"He is an artist, right? He works for home?" Colleen

"Yes, he has a studio there." Beca answered.

"Is he a painter?" Colleen was in inquisitive mode.

"No. Sculptor type. This is what he does." Beca made a few touches on her smartphone and then aimed the screen at Colleen. Colleen's eyes widened.

"THAT!?! He stays home to make seashell art while you work 12-15 hour days?"

Colleen's reaction startled Beca.

"He has clients all over..." Beca started, Colleen cut her off. "Girl you are beautiful! I have seen your photos at your desk. He is a handsome man, but to have you working more than him is..." Beca now cut her off.

"Colleen that is none of your business!" Beca hissed as she was getting flustered.

"Me and James' relationship is OUR business." She took another big sip of coffee thinking about what she would say next.

Colleen was still agitated, but understood Beca's reaction.

"I'm sorry. I should not have said that. But you know me; I sometimes say too much that is on my mind. I am just concerned that you are working really hard to keep a house you do not see. Sorry." Colleen gathered up her things.

"Colleen, I know what you are getting at." Beca thought about the disagreements she and James had in getting this house for his studio. The waking up early to commute to the city for her to be able to make good money to pay for it was taking its toll on her. She made more than James did, much more at this point. It was causing so much tension between them that he had retreated to sleeping downstairs on the sofa in his studio.

Sure, he made dinner for her, but she never was home to eat it with him. He helped her get on her way in the morning, but Beca as sure he went back to sleep when she left. He could at least prepare a romantic dinner for them when she got home at night. Too bad she was generally too exhausted to go any further. Beca was lost in her thoughts. Her home life didn't often interfere with work, but Colleen had touched a nerve. Colleen took note of Beca's expression and carefully thought about her words.

"I'm sorry. I just know that when I found myself pulling more in the relationship it affected everything. I just had to 'trade up'."

Beca was still silent. Colleen's words were familiar. Beca had been harboring such feelings. Resentment had been building. Beca had been tempted recently. She found that she could slip off her wedding rings to appear as if she was single.

"Let's get back to work." Colleen broke Beca's train of thought.

It was time for them to get back to work, on Rick Rivera's project. Their area had become known around the office as "The Hive" with all of the activity frantically taking place to meet the looming deadline.

***********************************

"Dammit Colleen!" Beca screamed down the hall. "Don't hit print until AFTER I load the glossy paper in the machine!"

"Sorry, I thought you were ready." Colleen yelled back.

It had been a long day. Both women had been working hard. Now, with everyone in the office gone for the day they were in their stockings, abandoning their heels hours ago. Beca cleared the job on the screen and yelled for Colleen to try again. This time it worked.

"FIN-ALLY!" Beca sighed relief. "Let's get this done Colleen. I'm starving."

She collected the report and was on her way back to the hive when a rapping on glass caught her attention. It sounded like it was coming from the front lobby. She diverted her course. The cleaning crew had a key as did other staff members. She peeked around the corner and was shocked by the familiar face of Rick. Beca shifted back, pressing herself to the wall and wondered what he was doing here. Thoughts raced through her head, mostly about how she looked. She felt haggard. She was shoeless, and her makeup had not been touched up in hours. She turned, preparing to run back to the hive.

She saw Colleen coming down the hallway. Beca was taken aback. Colleen was back in her heals with fresh makeup and lipstick applied.

"Before you say anything, he just instant messaged me." Colleen said in a soft voice. "I will delay him enough for you to get your shoes and hit the ladies room for a touch up. GO!"

Beca was off. Colleen would get the honor of bringing their client in.

Grabbing her purse Beca darted to the ladies room. She brushed her teeth, reapplied her lipstick, refreshed her perfume and looked in the mirror. She looked hard at herself. Colleen had "vamped it up". Beca adjusted her blouse so that her cleavage was more noticeable. As she put away her makeup and after a moment's hesitation, she took off her wedding rings and put them in her purse.

Minutes later Beca found them both, in the conference room with a tableful of salad and wrapped sandwiches. It was from a place both she and Colleen liked.

"Hi Beca", Rick's smile beamed as he stood to shake her hand. "I received an e-mail from Colleen and realized you two were still here. I thought you might be hungry so I stopped by to pick up dinner on the way. I saw that both of you are online fans of this place and I knew you would be hungry by now so I decided to stop by. Please sit down; I will fix your plate."

Beca sat down. Rick was seated between them. He was using tongs to put together a plate for her. As he worked, Beca took a moment to study Rick. He was dressed casual, but she recognized his button down shirt with slightly rolled sleeves was a high end brand and fit him well. His clothes were not wrinkled and had the tailoring available only to the rich and famous. She was close to him now and could tell he took care of his body, unlike many of their "other" clients who seemed to think golfing with carts and drink girls was a workout.

Rick was a perfect gentleman to them both. They ate, exchanged small talk, laughed, and worked on their project. At one point Colleen looked over at Beca's bare left hand and gave her a look. Rick never noticed or if he did, did not mention it. When it came time for him to leave he escorted them both to the parking garage. They all exchanged hugs and air kisses and departed.

All the way home Beca thought hard about Rick. He was so refined, handsome, and nice. His mannerism for a wealthy man came across as very respectful to both her and Colleen. He did not have to be that way. She was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the lack of arrogance Rick displayed. Maybe she should think about "trading up" as Colleen had put it. But would Rick respond if she made a pass? As gentlemanly as he was, she wasn't so sure he would be interested.

Only one other thought came to Beca's mind on the drive home- One more work day before the weekend. She and Colleen had been putting in some long hours, but this Saturday they were not working.

********************************

Warmth.

Beca relished in it. The warm, sudsy water of her big tub relaxed her. Her eyes were shut and her head was leaning back on the inflatable pillow. THIS was how she liked to spend her Saturday mornings. Fresh air came in through a cracked window. She smiled and stretched her body out under the blanket of white foam.

A big slam interrupted her peace.

Then another, followed by another. James was moving wood again for their front porch rehab project.

"Dammit!" She muttered, leaning back again.

This damn old house was full of "DIY" projects that kept their evenings and weekends full of noise, dust, and frustration. She wished their house was more "finished". Beca reached over for her mp3 player and put in her headphones. She adjusted the volume to tune out the banging as best she could. After a few minutes it worked and she got back to her thoughts about housing. Colleen had a condo that was a great. She wondered that Rick Rivera's house was like. She overheard one of the partner's say he had several homes, but that one was on the water with a boat dock. Beca imagined what it looked like. She imagined a white art deco mansion next to ocean water and palm trees. A smile came over her lips. She could picture herself there, lying in a lounge chair in a bathing suit sunning herself.

She pictured Rick, all tall tan and handsome next to her in another lounge chair. She recalled his deep brown eyes and his handsome Hollywood features. She reached down. James was busy downstairs making a mess and she was relaxing in her tub. Her hand moved down between her legs. She imagined Rick reaching over from his lounge chair and kissing her softly while his hand caressed her. Her fingers made their way to her clitoris and lightly began rubbing in circles. Beca bit her lower lip, shifted her upper body and a wave of pleasure moved over her. She imagined the feeling of a wealthy, powerful, and handsome man focusing his attention on her. Her other hand moved to lightly pinch a nipple. Beca squirmed again.

Her fingers continued their motions. She felt herself building. She imagined Rick's soft lips on hers. His masculine smell of expensive cologne and tanning oil, engulfing her as his muscular arms embraced her. She imagined her naked breasts against his firm chest. Beca felt herself tip over the edge. A deep inhale followed by a sigh with a faint yelp signaled her orgasm. She smiled; eyes still shut and relished the feeling

JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers