Beca's Summer Trade Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers

Peace was broken by loud steps on stairs. Beca groaned internally.

The bathroom door opened. "Hey babe, do you think you can help me with something?"

"Later!" Beca answered, annoyed. Eyes still closed. "I need this time."

James left also annoyed. He could tell his wife was short tempered lately. She was snapping at him. He figured it was work stress getting to her.

*******************************************

Colleen and Beca walked through the lobby awestruck. The beachside resort hotel were their efforts would be presented was stunning. A bell hop pushed their loaded cart behind them.

"Can you believe we got upgraded to a suite?" Colleen exclaimed with schoolgirl excitement. "I bet Rick did it." Beca just smiled and quietly walked. She did emit a loud gasp when they entered their room. It was a large, adjoining suite setup with dual access to a balcony with a breath taking beach view.

Colleen tipped their help, and then flew to the outside balcony.

"Look! The railings are semi-covered so we can sit out here in our pajamas without paparazzi." She playfully announced.

"I don't wear pajamas." Beca replied in her dead pan manner. Colleen gave her a look before Beca smirked back.

"Yeah, well you are not here with your husband this week sweetie." Colleen teased.

"That's true." Beca said, thinking back to her morning before they left. She had been preparing to leave when James hit here with his non-agreed to task like performance. They agreed that if she took this job, there would be some things he would have to do. One of these things was laundry. He "forgot" to do it and this caused a problem which caused an argument which lead to a fight and her just leaving the house in the early morning hours for her flight without so much as a goodbye kiss.

She was stressed and needed to concentrate. She needed to think. Her week was going to be long, but maybe she would find something she needed after it was all done.

Colleen's cell phone rang breaking Beca from her thoughts.

"Good afternoon to you too!" Answered Colleen in her loud happy voice. It was their boss. Time to get to work.

********************************

Champagne flutes clinked together.

"I would like to thank our hard working consulting company for making our event a success." Rick Rivera beamed a big smile as he raised his glass. His eyes scanned the crowd and found what he was looking for. He smiled at Beca and Colleen and he re-toasted his glass at them. He had ensured they were upgraded to a suite. He enjoyed working women like them.

During the busy week, Rick had not talked to the ladies on a personal level, but he hoped they were enjoying the suite upgrade he arranged upon their arrival. He enjoyed working women like these two ladies. They always tried hard to please and almost always succeeded. They did so thinking a wealthy man would one day take them from their mundane lives. The Cinderella dream- every woman had her own version and several of them had tried to make Rick their Prince Charming. He never ruled that out, but he never settled down either. What didn't he rule out? If it's taking a lady from her mundane life, then that doesn't go with never settling down. Maybe: He never ruled that out, but so far he had not developed the desire to settle down.

As the night wore Beca noticed that she had a loose shoe heel. Not wanting to leave the festivities, she ignored the problem until the heel gave out completely, twisting her ankle slightly. She felt the panic shoot through her as she lost her footing. She put her arms out to stop her fall. As the floor loomed closer her decent stopped as a strong arm shot in front of her.

"Are you alright Beca?" She heard a familiar male voice close to her ear. She turned, bringing her face with inches of Rick Rivera's flawless features. Her heart, already beating fast, seemed to increase. Beca hoped the nervousness that suddenly engulfed her was not noticeable.

"Y-yes, thank you." She stammered.

"You are shaking. Are you sure you are alright?" Rick's face looked concerned.

"It is these shoes. My heel just died. I have will have to go back to my room and change to flats. Or maybe I should just call it a night." Beca caught herself. Her footwear frustration had just manifested into a situation that could put her alone with Rick. Her filter had quit working just long enough for Beca to flirt with a client. She knew it wasn't the smartest idea, but she thought "What if?" Could she seduce Rick if he followed her up her room?

"Let me help you." Rick set her down in a nearby chair. Beca reached down and liberated her feet from her shoes. When she stood, she commented that her left ankle was tender. It was not really, but she let on like it was. Rick insisted that see her safely to her room and before she knew it, they were in the elevator where Rick punched the button for her floor.

"How did you know what floor I was on?" Beca asked.

"Because I upgraded you and Colleen to a suite. I knew you two were going to be working hard on this event and needed space. You two are the in the trenches workers and your room would be the one to store all the materials. I hope you liked it."

Rick was leaning against the side elevator wall nearest the buttons with his arms at his sides while Beca was holding onto the railing on the back wall of the elevator. Rick looked back at her. She felt a deep lust, a temptation. This was a man more ambitious than her. A man she could look up to. A man she thought about while pleasuring herself.

Lost in her own thoughts, it took Beca several seconds to realize Rick was staring at her. Beca flirtatiously brushed back a few dark locks of hair that had become unpinned. She could feel his eyes moving up and down her body in her new little black dress. Colleen was right, this dress would turn heads. The only head she thought about turning was focused on her right now, specifically he was checking out her girls. But with "D" cups she was used to that.

DING, her floor.

Beca took a step, Rick moved in to help steady her.

"Thank you." She smiled. Rick smiled back.

They made their way to her room. She produced her key card from her clutch purse and opened the door to the suite. Once inside she tossed her clutch onto the bed and sat on the corner of it.

"Did you two enjoy the balcony?" Rick let her sit down while he continued walking towards the balcony, depositing his tux jacket on a chair on his way.

"Yes! Thank you. We have been enjoying it with our morning coffee."

Rick smiled back. "I knew you would like it. How are the views?" He made his way past her. She watched him. He was handsome in his custom tuxedo. Instead of looking for her shoes, she followed, as Rick knew she would.

"This is nice." Rick said, leaning over the railing. Beca left the cool air conditioning for the warm sea breeze on the balcony. She was eyeing him from behind. He turned around. Beca froze. Their eyes locked.

"Should you be walking? I thought your ankle was tender." Rick asked.

"It's better now." Beca said in a low tone.

She took two steps toward Rick. He embraced her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him in. He smelled divine. He leaned down and their lips met as they shared a deep kiss and a full body embrace. She could feel his fit body. He was broader in the shoulders than James, much like her fantasy. His strong arms held her securely. She felt her nipples come alive as she pressed against him. Naughty thoughts filled her head.

When she left James has been an ass. She felt like she was going places. Her hard work brought her made her a player at work. Now she was kissing a man who represented, to her at least, an upgrade. She gave in. Her leg rose up and wrapped around Rick, putting her pelvis more into contact with him. His embrace tightened. Beca loved how he kissed.

Rick stood back up straight. His hands moved to Beca's ass. His fingers spread wide, cupping each cheek. He then lifted her up to her waist. The hemline of her little black dress rode up as her legs wrapped around him. His strength turned her on. She let loose a little tongue. He responded with his. She could feel his body heat through her thin panties.

Rick started slowly walking.

"Where are we going?" She asked, breathless.

Rick smiled, but said nothing as he walked her over to the outside balcony table. He set her down on the solid top. Rick continued kiss her as he hands moved down. Beca felt them move under her dress, find the top of her panties, then slid them down and off. Rick moved his kisses down to her neck. His hands massaged her scalp. Beca closed her eyes, relishing the sensation. His kisses descended to her chest, over the dress line. She felt his hands move to trace her shoulders. His kisses stopped. Beca kept her eyes closed, anticipating his next move. She leaned back slightly. She felt his warm breath between her legs.

"Oh Yeah." She moaned.

His lips kissed her mound, then the inside of her legs. She liked the tease. He slowly moved in with his lips and tongue. Beca moaned again. She began stroking the back of his head. A warm sea breeze blew over the balcony. Beca hips started squirming. Her hand stopped stroking his hair and started pushing his face into her pussy. His tongue worked faster, lapping her clitoris. Rick knew she was close. Another warm breeze blew over them as Beca came taking with it her moans and cries.

Rick stood up and left the balcony and shortly returned with an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and two flutes. He placed it on the table next to her.

"I had this delivered to your room in case you and Colleen wanted to toast your efforts after the party. Do you think she would mind if we shared?"

"No, I don't." Beca giggled.

Rick opened the bottle with a cough soon they were clinking glasses. Beca slid off the table. She took him by the hand to one of the lounge chairs. She sat him down, and then straddled his waist. She could tell he liked the angle; the chair had him sitting slightly upright with an easy view of her bust line.

"Let me help you." Rick leaned up and deftly unzipped her dress. Beca pulled it over her head. She flashed a big smile as she teased Rick by unclasping her bra, but not removing it.

"Let me help you!" She reciprocated by unbuttoning his shirt. His lean, sculpted chest was a just as she imagined. She leaned down and kissed his neck and quickly moved his pecs. Her lips kissed his nipples, and then leased them with her tongue. Rick let loose a soft moan. Beca's hands explored his chest. He was solid. In the warm night his skin tasted slightly salty. It was too warm on the balcony for clothes. Beca's moved to unbuckle Rick's pants and slid them off. Much to her surprise he was not wearing under wear. She shed her bra as she was leaning over pulling off his pants.

Beca looked up at his eyes. His eyes were locked on her, specifically her gorgeous breasts that were now rubbing on his legs as she crawled up from the foot of the lounge chair.

"You are so beautiful." Rick said. Beca smiled. Of course he said that. She was moving up his legs towards his near erect cock.

She gently gasped his cock and stroked it before she bent her head down to it. Rick inhaled deeply, but kept his eyes open. This shapely raven haired beauty was straddling his legs and kissing the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around his cock head. In no time he was fully erect. Her hands moved to his sides. Rick watched his cock disappear between her lips. Her head swayed up and around. The feeling was amazing. She knew how to please a man. She leaned one way and her cheek showed the impression of his cock pressing out all while her tongue lapped it. Rick felt her soft breasts brush on his thighs. Another warm sea breeze blew over them. Beca liked the sensation it had on her bare ass.

"Beca."

Beca paused, lifting her head up. His cock left her lips with a slight pop. "Yes."

"You give amazing head."

"Why thank you." She said with a smile.

"Come up here." Rick tugged at her shoulders. She moved up, sliding his cock between her breasts on her way up. She knew what he wanted. She positioned herself so that her pussy was just above his cock. She felt his hands on her ass. They cupped her cheeks then moved up to her lower back and pulled her to him. This put her breasts right in his face and he took full advantage. Beca loved this. His kisses and tongue flicks on her nipples made her tingle. Her hips started rocking, rubbing her wet pussy lips on his hard cock resting on his abdomen. She felt herself getting wet again.

She felt his hands move down to her ass again. This time after one hand moved further down. Rick lifted his cock upward, his erect head pressing against her wet pussy. As she moved her juices brought him inside her. Slowly at first as she moved he filled her more. She loved having her nipples paid attention to as she rode a man. As she bounced and danced on his cock another breeze came over them. This one caused a cooling sensation which delighted her nipples.

"Oh yes." She moaned, biting her lower lip.

Rick reached over, pulling the champagne bottle from the ice bucket. He poured a little on her neck. The cold, bubbly liquid trickled down her chest between her breasts. Rick moved his mouth there and lapped it up. Her breasts sandwiched his face. Beca could tell he enjoyed this as his cock swelled.

"You like that?" Beca asked, leaning back. Her hips continued to gyrate.

"Yes." Rick moaned. "Your dancing on my cock to so hot. I think I am getting close." He put the bottle back down and reached up to her breasts. "I have wanted to touch these since I first met you."

"You have?" Beca grinded her pelvis getting an open mouth inhales from him.

"Ever thought I would be riding you?" She asked in a teasing manner.

"Oh yes. I always get what I want." With that Rick swiftly reached his arms behind her, slid his legs to the ground stood up. Beca quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him and found herself again off the ground. This time she was impaled on his steel hard cock. He lifted her up and down a few times, his cock going very deep in her. The shock of the sudden movement to this hot position caused Beca to come immediately with a scream. It shot through her body as her pussy clamped down. She buried her head in his chest sucking down hard on his skin so that she would leave her mark on him. Rick grunted.

Beca held on. Her body tingled, she wanted him to come.

"Fill me up." She whispered.

She felt his cock swell.

Rick inhaled and unloaded in her with a loud shout. "Awww...BECA!" He shouted her name as she felt his hot semen fill her. He leaned back slightly, burying his cock within her. They kissed passionately before he slowly put her down on the lounge chair. They cuddled there, sharing the last of the champagne. Beca rested on his chest. The salt air and quiet afterglow relaxed her. She was lightly sliding her nails on his chest as she drifted off.

**********************************

Beca rolled over. She was in bed, her hotel bed. The room was dark. She felt around and determined she was alone. As she became more awake she also determined she was naked and had to pee. She made her way to the bathroom. Rick's semen was everywhere in and on her. Fatigue told her she could shower later. Shuffling back to the room she looked around. Rick was gone, but she heard a faint voice. The door to Colleen's side of the suite was closed. Beca approached the door and put her ear to it. Moaning. Specifically, Colleen's moaning. It sounded like Colleen met someone and has having a good time. Beca chuckled to herself and made her way back to her bed. As she did she stopped. Rick's tuxedo coat was still where he left it on the chair. She looked out to the balcony. Both of their clothes were gone. Suddenly she heard the balcony door slide open from Colleen's side. Beca slide back into the shadows.

Two shadows fell on the balcony floor. Colleen and whomever she was with were on the side of the balcony just outside of her room. Curious, Beca inched her way out of the shadows so she could see who Colleen was with. As her moved across her room she could see more of the balcony until she found them. In the darkness she could see figures. She gazed at the back of a man, standing behind Colleen. Colleen was grasping the balcony railing as she was being taken from behind. Her man was vigorously thrusting with his hands on her shoulders.

Beca watched Colleen's dark form turn her head to look back at her lover, then forward again. This man switched his hands to holding her hips, his thrusting never ceased. Beca watched as the man's head looked up and backed up slightly. Colleen turned around and dropped her to knees. Beca nearly said "Damn Colleen" out loud and she knew Colleen was sucking him off as he came. The man swayed. His face fell into the light. Beca saw his face. It was Rick.

Beca felt sick. She backed away from her viewing location and headed for the bathroom. She shut the door, and then turned on the light. As her eyes adjusted to the light she looked in the mirror. She looked at herself.

"What were you thinking?" She asked, knowing the answer. She thought she could trade up men. But the man she thought she could trade up to was not looking to be tied down. Beca wanted a man who would only want her. She was frustrated with her relationship with James, but Rick was just, a brief affair. She needed a shower. Part of her was fuming. Between the hot water and suds she devised a plan. Content with her plan, she crawled back in bed.

Beca awoke to the morning light. Her clock said 8AM. She looked over at the chair were Rick had left his tuxedo coat, it was still there. She packed her things, including the jacket. A quick text to Colleen went unanswered. A room service breakfast killed some time. Beca really did not want to go into Colleen's room. Another text to her got an answer. Their departure time was set.

The ride home was quiet. Colleen was asleep in the passenger seat. Beca had a latte to go and was on her fourth smoke. She was deep in thought. She was fuming over Rick's betrayal, her own bad decision, and Colleen. It was time for her do things right by James, her husband. James only had eyes only for her and would never stray. Beca took a deep drag to the filter and flicked it out window. Her plan was formed. She smiled and looked over at Colleen. Minutes later they pulled up in front of Colleen's place.

"Colleen." Beca said nudging her leg. Colleen slightly stirred.

"Col-Leen!" Beca barked.

"What?" Colleen sat upright.

"You're home." Beca put it in park, popped the trunk, and exited the car. By the time Colleen staggered to the back of the car Beca had her luggage out.

"See you at work." Beca shut the trunk.

Colleen put her shades on and used her extended luggage arm to steady herself. Beca went back to her side of the car opened the door and reached in.

"Have a party favor." Beca tossed Rick's sport coat she retrieved from the chair onto Colleen's luggage pile.

"What is this?" Colleen asked.

"Rick's jacket. Keep it as a party favor. Loved your balcony performance. See you next week." Beca's tone was gruff.

Beca got into the car and sped off. She needed to make a stop before she made it home. She pulled into a corner store pharmacy parking lot, stuffed a few things into her purse, and then made her way inside to the ladies room. Beca exited the ladies room, made a few purchases before she got back in the car. She dropped the top in the convertible, tied a scarf around her head like a Hollywood actress from yesteryear. Her newly applied red lipstick and dark glasses would turn heads on the ride home.

There was nothing quite like driving a convertible on a sunny summer afternoon. Beca smiled the whole way home. She was going to show James just how much she missed him. There would be no confession. She regretted thinking that she could "trade up" to another man. It was worthless to her without fidelity. Now it was time for her to make it up to James, if only for her own state of mind.

JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers