Beca's Summer Trade Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers

James did not hear her car pull into the drive. He was working inside the completed back porch touching up the paint and stain. It looked great he thought to himself. It was now all enclosed with screens and a few door. Their outdoor furniture was in place, including the big picnic table he made and covered with a white table cloth. He had just put the lid on his last paint color when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello." Beca's voice was deeper and softer than normal.

James looked up. His wife was home. She was standing in the doorway from the house to the porch.

"Hi there." He replied, smiling. "You look nice. I have been busy since you went to the beach." He stared at her, still in her sunglasses and scarf. Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to give everyone more than a hit of her cleavage. She was wearing a skirt, which he thought was a bit formal for a drive home.

"You look really sexy today. Had a lunch date?" James asked with a small hint of playful sarcasm.

Beca sauntered from the doorway over to James. She saw his eyes move from her sunglasses to her cleavage and back. She knew he loved the "classic starlet look".

"Yes, I do." Her big red lips smiled. "He has been very busy and needs to be shown some appreciation." She looked around the room. "Nice job baby, this looks great!"

"Thanks. I—"She cut him off with a finger over his lips.

"Shhhh..." Beca dropped her sunglasses onto a nearby chair. Her hands moved around James and lifted his t-shirt over his head. His bare chest was now exposed. Beca reached behind his head, ran her fingers through his hair and pulled slightly, exposing his neck to her. She kissed his neck, slow and deliberate. Then his throat, his cheek and down to his bare pecs leaving a trail of deep red lip prints. She was marking him. He was hers. After a summer of lifting boards and construction material, James's chest was nicely toned.

She pushed his head to hers. Their lips meet in a deep kiss. It was slow and passionate. James embraced her and pulled her close. She felt his hands, his strong hands, on her back. His lips danced with hers. She swayed her body, rubbing against him. It did not take long before she felt his hardness through his shorts. James' hands moved to Beca's blouse buttons.

She leaned back slightly and shrugged off her blouse to the floor. He smiled big as he embraced her and removed her lacy black bra with a swift motion. She smiles back as he leaned down to kiss her chest quickly moving his mouth over her nipples, alternating between the two. As he did so, Beca felt tingles over her body. She giggled. She let James enjoy, at least for a little while. Her eyes closed as she let lose a soft moan. She relished his warm lips and tongue massaging her very erect nipples. His hand caressed and cupped her full breasts.

Beca opened her eyes and spied the big picnic table. Her hands gently guided him back to it. He stopped as he backed into it. Beca reached down and unbuckled his belt and dropped his shorts and underwear to the floor. She backed up a step and very with dramatic slow motion dropped her skirt smirking at James when he realized she was not wearing underwear.

"Let's see how sturdy your table is." Beca gestured for him to get on the table. James looked around as he got up on the table and lay down.

"Oh you think the neighbors will see?" The devilish smile he loved seeing was on her face.

Beca crawled on top of the table and James. She straddled his head and leaned back. His tongue did not disappoint. She let out a loud moan and wiggled her hips. His hands held her ass and tried to guide her. She reached down and stroked his cock before she leaned down. She gave his cock head a big lick before she took it in her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke his shaft. This time James moaned. She sucked just his cock head. Grasping her lips around it and rotating her head.

They both loved this. She licked his shaft then took his whole cock in, bobbing her head. He loved his face drowning in her hot juices. She could taste his masculine precum from his very hard cock. He paused in his sucking for a deep inhale followed by a moan.

"Oooohhhh Beca."

She paused too, unstraddling his face. She wanted to ride him, but he had other plans. James moved to his knees and faced her. He kissed her mixing their juices together.

"Let's try this." He guided her to all fours and got behind her. She was go wet he easily slid in. Both of them let out groans. Beca felt two strong hands on her hips as he started pumping into her.

"OOOoohhhh James." She called out, rather loud.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" She hissed. She knew he liked this, especially with her in this subservient position. It was not one-sided. His cock was very hard and filling her in places that were missed with Rick. Plus they were on the picnic table on their back porch. Not exactly public, but not exactly private either.

His tempo increased. His hands moved up to her shoulders making her back bend concave and his cock go deeper. He grunted and moved his pelvis side to side moving his cock different directions within her.

Beca came with a very loud moan. She did not care if the neighbors heard.

She looked back at him, their eyes met. "Are you close baby?" She asked.

He nodded. His breathing became more rapid and his grunts were changing to moans.

She squirmed from his grasp and, still on all fours, turned to him. With a quick motion she grabbed his cock pumped it with her hand and sucked down on it. James let loose with a loud moan and a stream of cum in her mouth. Beca rarely did this, but she knew that this was something he loved. His body seemed to convulse as he unloaded into her. She sucked and swallowed every drop until he collapsed on the table.

They cuddled there, eventually pulling the ends of the table cloth over them. Hunger caused them to get up. Together they made dinner and dessert. Later, they shared a warm tub by candlelight. She heard him softly say "I love you." She smiled. That is what she would miss if she traded up.

JuanVato
JuanVato
26 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yea, that's kind of shitty to allow the cheater to just get away with it. Never quite understood how women feel they can justify cheating in these stories either. We see the road the women are going down, then the story starts taking stabs at the husband's shortcomings and faults in attempt to make him look like a shitbag that deserves it, but really just revealing how selfish and gullible the skank is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't help it. Just don't like any story where a cheating whore gets away with it.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Curlee's comment ending changed the story from 1 to 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 weeks later she returned home from work and found that her husbands car was not in the garage.

This was unusual as he was never out this late. When she looked around the garage she saw a lot of her husbands tools were missing. She started to get a very bad feeling about this.

I entered the house and looked around, a lot of my husbands mementos were missing. My feeling of dread increased as I walked towards his studio. All his art work was gone as were his tools etc.

I raced up to the bedroom just barely controlling my tears. When I got there I saw his side of the wardrobe was empty.

I staggered down to the kitchen and it was there that I saw his letter and his wedding ring.

The letter was addressed to "THE CHEATING SLUT". My whole world collapsed. How did he find out?

I grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge and poured myself a really big glass and proceeded to read his letter.

"My cheating slut soon to be ex-wife. How did I find out about you sleeping around? Well I will tell you soon.

First let me just say. I loved you with all my heart and have never been unfaithful to you during our marriage. I know you cannot say the same thing. I loved you even more when you went back to work and allowed me to continue doing my art and working on the house. Interestingly you never once said anything about what I had done during the day on the house but I put that down to your being tired after your day.

Now how did I find out about your affair. Well it is quite sad really. About 10 days ago while peeing I felt a burning sensation. I figured it was just a recurrence of the bladder infection I had a few years ago so I went to our doctor and he performed a few tests. Imagine my horror when my doctor rang me yesterday and asked me to come down and see him urgently. When I saw him he wanted to know everyone I had had sex with in the last two months. When I told him only you and that was nearly 2 weeks ago (I guess you gave your husband a mercy fuck and then thought nothing more of your husband as you dreamed of lover boy).

Well my doctor said I had Syphilis. So my loving diseased whore of a wife you gave your husband an STD, the only time we have had sex in the last two weeks. Hope you are proud of yourself. You are most probably laughing at me now and as soon as you finish this letter you will be on the phone to lover boy laughing at the poor old cuckhold husband.

Well my diseased whore of a soon to be ex-wife I suggest you go to the doctor to get tested and when on the phone to lover boy get him to go for testing as soon as possible. Then when you are both cleared you can continue fucking to your hearts content.

Your soon to be ex- (but no longer cuckholded) husband "

I was devastated. I needed to contact my husband and explain to him everything. I called his cell phone and heard his distinctive ring tone in the garbage bin. I rang around to the few friends he had but none of them wanted to tell me anything, in fact several hung up on me as soon as I started talking. His mother also hung up when I called her as did his brothers and sister. My parents were distant and cold and told me not to contact them for a few weeks. My husband had told everyone what I had done.

I then rang Colleen and told her what I had come home to. We both saw the doctor at work and yes the tests proved positive. Imagine our embarrassment when we had to say who we had had sexual contact with over the last several months.

Well when the authorities interviewed Rick Rivera after he tested positive he was declared a one man epicenter for an epidemic as several dozen women, a lot of whom were married, also tested positive. This led to about a dozen divorces. One night some very irate husbands ganged up on Rivera and beat him almost to death.

Did I ever talk to my husband again. Well yes I did after the divorce. I apologised to him profusely and explained that it was only a one and done thing. I guess I was hoping he would forgive me and we could rekindle our relationship. That was not to be though. He told me he might have been able to forgive me IF I had admitted it to him as soon as I returned home but the fact I kept it secret and had given him an STD meant he could never forgive him.

I lived the rest of my life as a lonely woman who regretted ever meeting Rick Rivera. I did keep track of my ex-husband's career and boy did he soar to great heights. He became a very famous artist who's skills were recognised world wide.

He died 3 years ago aged 53 and one of his last requests was to see me again. I rushed to his bed side and spent the last few hours of his life with him.. He asked me WHY had I cheated on him (I could not tell him about how exciting it was so I said I did not know) and then went on to say he missed me and still loved me and that was why he never married again. He then told me he had forgiven me.

He left most of his money to charity but he gave me the last five pieces of his art to either sell or keep, I kept them. This was on top of the $5 million he left me. The stipulation being I had to buy back the house we had and finish it the way we wanted. So here I sit on the porch that he had constructed all those years ago crying my eyes out at what might have been. The house will soon be finished and it looks as good as we both imagined it would be.

Curlee

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Another dick less writer!

.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Entrapment It's only illegal when the police do it.in Loving Wives
More Stories