Becca and Isaiah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkerbex
tinkerbex
19 Followers

"Capisce ", they all replied in unison.

She kneeled down to hug the little ones good night and then turned to Kate. "I have my cell phone if you need me," she said. "Dude, we'll be fine, you're going on a date, not to Bosnia." She sighed and punched Kate lightly in the arm. "Always, so helpful Katie" and walked out the door toward the big gate.

Isaiah stood outside the address she had given him. There was a big sign on the wall above the Gate that said 'Believe Children's Home' and underneath it in smaller font was written "Believe in Life, Believe in love, Believe in our Future"

This must be where she worked he reasoned. He had wondered about that when he had watched her play with the children in the park. It was beautiful to watch, all those kids clearly loved her. She was so good with them too, playing along with all their games and listening patiently to everything they said. He had rung the buzzer unsure of what to say, but when she answered he let out as sigh and told her it was him. Now he waited for her to emerge from the building. She was almost at the Gate when he spotted her and his jaw dropped. She looked like sex on legs. The outfit she was wearing looked as though it had been painted on. The jeans hugged her hips as if they were a part of her skin and the shirt she wore molded to her waist and accentuated her bust. As she got to the gate he noticed the undone buttons at the top of her shirt, exposing the creamy caramel cleavage. He felt his dick stir in his pants and he shifted uncomfortably. "Hi" she said smiling, as she walked through the gate. He stared at her as she walked closer her big beautiful eyes still amazing him. Christ! She really is beautiful he thought. "Hi" he replied smiling back at her "You look amazing!" he added. She blushed then, looking down. He could tell she wasn't comfortable with being complimented and he wasn't sure why, but he found that even more attractive. Eventually when the red in her cheeks had faded a little she looked up and said "Thank You".

"Shall we" he said opening the passenger side door to his black impala. Becca stared at the car for a second and then turned to look at Isaiah "Dude, that's a 67 Chevy Impala!" she said excitedly. He chuckled and looked at her in surprise. "Dude, how did you know that?" he asked, matching her tone. "Ha" she scoffed, "two older brothers and a lot of Top Gear and overhaulin', that's how." He laughed "Well, you're just full of surprises aren't you?"

"You have no idea." She replied absentmindedly as she climbed into the car.

"OK, well what about you? You must have guys tripping over each other to ask you out." Isaiah said still laughing.

He and Becca had been having an amazing time. He had brought her to Sahara, his favorite Middle Eastern restaurant, where the atmosphere was relaxed and pleasant. Their date started off normally he asked her about her family and her job. He could tell she loved working at Believe; her face would light up every time she talked about it. She told him she had two older brothers and on older sister. She told him about how she spent a year in India and about how she used to be a day mother at the home.

When she asked about his life, He told her he was 28 and talked about being a lawyer and the interesting people he met in his line of work. He told her about his family. His parents, who still lived in the big house that he, grew up in with his brother and who he had lunch with every Sunday.

And then somehow the conversation had turned to his love life and his previous experiences with women. Becca, had very cleverly gotten him to reveal all his embarrassing stories, while she just laughed.

Becca snorted now at his question, her stomach hurt from all the laughing and she held onto her side as she shook her head and chuckled softly. "First of all, you still have to finish the story about the crazy Swedish girl who was stalking you, and secondly.... No" she supplied dryly. " Well firstly, there's no way I'm telling you the end of that story and secondly I find that very hard to believe," he said with raised eyebrow. She gave him a sideways look and shook her head "How is that hard to believe?" she asked. "I'm like a pocket person first of all, and also I have absolutely no allure. I mean don't get me wrong I know that generally speaking , I'm pretty cool, wearing all- stars to a date and everything," she said smiling and pointing at her black high tops, " but as far as attractiveness is concerned, I am severely lacking."

"You have a very warped view of yourself, you know that. Just walking into this restaurant I had to actually tell 2 separate groups of guys to stop staring at you or I'd have to get physical with them." He stated matter of factly. "What?" she said laughing? He smiled at her and leaned closer "Seriously," he said "you see the guy over there with the glasses and his friend with the stupid shirt on," pointing to a table at the entrance of the restaurant. "Yeah" she replied still looking very skeptical. "Well, they've both been staring at you all night and I think I might have to give them a refresher course actually," he said, sounding angry. "Whoa Jensen" she said putting her hand on his shoulder, "Calm down!" He smiled then; ever since he had told her his last name she had started calling him by it. He liked it, it made them seem more familiar somehow and it suited her. He looked up at her and she was looking at him intently. Her hand was still resting on his shoulder and he could feel the heat radiating from her hand through his shirt. Just the fact that she was touching him made his heart beat faster. They stared at each other for a long time neither of them breaking eye contact. Slowly he lifted both his hand and cupped her face, still mesmerized by her hypnotic eyes. He wanted to kiss her. He really really wanted to kiss her, but not here.

"You wanna go for a walk?" he asked breaking the trance she was in. " Yeah, sure" she said blinking frantically and putting a little distance between them. He paid the bill and they walked to the entrance. Isaiah made sure to slide his arm around her waist as they walked past the guys who had been staring, staking his claim. As they walked down the street Isaiah slid his hand down her arm and grabbed her hand, then carried on walking as if nothing had happened. Becca stared at their hands intertwined. Her caramel complexion made, his sun kissed skin look a shade lighter than it was, but she liked the way their hands looked together. She looked at him now, acting as if nothing had happened and smiled.

They walked for a while, past restaurants and shops until they came across a small quiet street with a large concrete bench that sat underneath a lamp post. They sat down and observed the street quietly, still holding hands. Isaiah felt ridiculous, he kept glancing down at their hands. The fact that seeing her fingers fill the spaces between his was making him so happy was worrying him a little. If this was any other woman he'd have her in his apartment bent over his couch by now, but this girl, this tiny girl with the unbelievable eyes and the feisty nature, was turning him inside out and he loved it.

He looked at her now as she stared up at the stars. " I love looking at the stars," she said "makes me feel like I'm in a Disney movie." He laughed at her comment, "What?" he asked, still laughing. She turned to look at him " A Disney movie," she said smiling, "or a Nat King Cole song," she added turning back to look at the stars. He watched her for a while and when she lowered her head to look at him, he leaned in touched his lips to hers. She gasped in surprise and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, sliding his hand behind her head pulling her closer. At first Becca was surprised, she wasn't expecting him to kiss her, but as he deepened the kiss and pulled her closer, she whimpered softly into his mouth and kissed him back.

That little sound she made just before she started to reciprocate drove Isaiah crazy; he groaned and slid his tongue into her mouth. He let go of the back of her head and slid his hand down to her hips. Without breaking the contact of their lips he lifted her with ease, positioning her so that she straddled his lap as he continued to devour her mouth. She whimpered again into his mouth when he slid his hand underneath her shirt and caressed the small of her back. He slid his hands all the way up to the clutch of her bra and then slowly ran then back down, tracing the bumps of her vertebrae on the way down. She shivered when he reached the waist band of her jeans and she broke the kiss breathing heavily. She sat straddling his lap, resting her forehead against his, her eyes closed as they both tried to catch their breath. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Jensen, we're on a public bench," she stated. She wasn't 100% sure why she said that, she didn't particularly mind that they were on a park bench, but she felt it needed mentioning. As soon as the words left her mouth, he began to shake his head. Once again he grabbed the back of her head pulling her closer and whispered against her lips, "I don't really care," then he slid his tongue into her mouth kissing her senseless. She groaned and shuffled a little closer to him, she didn't really care either.

Becca sat at her desk, staring into space, and thinking. She had completed the admin sitting on her desk and decided to take 5 minutes to collect her thoughts before she went to help with lunch. It had been almost 3 months since that night on the bench with Isaiah, since then they'd seen each other almost every night. Every night he would pick her up from Believe and they would either go out to dinner, or go to her place and watch a movie. Since the bench incident they hadn't gotten physical again, he'd hold her hand when they sat watching a movie or when they walked together along the street, but never anything more. She liked it, at first; it made her feel like he was actually trying to get to know her, instead of just trying to get in her pants. But it had been a month since that kiss, that had completely blown her mind and often when they sat together watching a movie or talking, that kiss was all she could think about. She thought back to the day they had met in the park, she had been so adamant then, that it would be just one date and she probably wouldn't hear from him after that anyway. But he had called her the very next day and asked if she wanted to go paint balling. She was so surprised that he'd called, and even more surprised by his choice of location, that she said yes, without even thinking about it. They had so much fun when they were together, and they never ran out of conversation but sometimes they would just sit in silence holding hands and each thinking their own thoughts and it felt just as comfortable as when they were talking. Just being with him made her happy, she thought. She looked at her reflection in the black screen of her computer now and shook her head, "You are so screwed," she said out loud to her reflection. Just then her phone buzzed. It was a text and as she looked at her phone the name Jensen flashed before her, she smiled and opened the message.

*Hey Africa, what you up to?*

She smiled at the message; they had taken to calling each other by their last names.

*Oh, you know, just rocking out on the base guitar.* she replied.

* Always such a smart ass, Africa*

* I do what I can. ; )*

* Well how do you feel about you and your smart ass having dinner at my place tonight?*

Becca , looked at the message in surprise. She had never been to his apartment before, but she was very curious to see what it looked like.

* Sure sounds good.*

* Excellent, I'll pick you up at 7! You and your smart ass have a nice day.*

* Oh we will*

Isaiah stared at the last message on his phone. He knew he was grinning like an idiot, but he couldn't seem to help it. He was really excited about seeing her tonight. He had it all planned out, he had pre ordered food from her favorite restaurant and had made a playlist of all he favorite artists. He was going to set up a picnic on his living room floor and dance with her into the night. As he thought about his plans he shook his head. "Where had this guy come from?" he wondered. Never in his life had he made this much effort for a woman, but he loved spending time with her, she was opinionated and stubborn and they argued all the time, but he loved every minute of it. He argued for a living, but she always won and not by batting her eyelashes either, always with reason and knowledge. She had an amazing mind and he loved to listen to her theories and ideas, something he wasn't used to doing with a woman he was dating.

Something he also wasn't used to with a woman he was dating was not having sex, since he was 16 he'd never gone this long without sex. He thought about it all the time though, what it would be like to be with Becca like that? He'd watch the way her hip swayed when she walked or the way her back arched when she stretched, and it was all he could do, not to maul her right there. But he wanted to get to know her better, and truth be told he was a little afraid of the intensity he felt, that night when they had kissed on the bench. Never in his life had he felt so unrestrained before.

If it had not been for the fact that they were in public, he probably wouldn't have been able to stop himself from taking her. Since that night he had avoided too much physical contact. He knew that if he started he wouldn't be able to stop, and he didn't want to scare her away with his aggressiveness. His control was starting to wear thin though. She occupied his every dream and most of his thoughts. He'd fantasize about her all the time about that gorgeous little body and all the things he'd like to do to it.

Just then his friend Ed, waltzed through the door. "Hey man," Ed said taking a seat on the big leather couch in Isaiah's office, "what's up?" "Don't you knock?" Isaiah asked shaking his head at his friend. "No," Ed supplied, "if you don't want me to come in you should lock the door bro." Isaiah nodded his head "Touché, what can I do for you Ed?"

"What you can do for me, I is tell me who that very delicious young thing is that I saw you with last night outside Angelo's"

"Shit," Isaiah thought. He had thought it would be safe to take her to Angelo's, it was on the other side of town and he and his friends only went there on rare occasions. He stared at the satisfied look on Ed's. For some reason he hadn't told anyone about Becca, during the past 3 months, whenever his friends had asked him out drinking, he had declined, saying he had work to catch up on or something like that. It was almost as if he wanted to keep her to himself for as long as possible, he didn't want to have to share her with his friends.

He gave Ed an evil stare and then shook his head. "She's a girl I've been seeing the past couple of months" he supplied simply, trying to down play it as much as possible.

"A girl you've been seeing?" Ed repeated looking skeptical. "Dude, you don't 'see' girls, you bang them." Ed said shaking his head.

"Ed, I really don't wanna have this conversation with you." Isaiah said in exasperation.

"Tough, bro," Ed replied, "You've been acting weird lately, all happy and shit and clearly it has something to do with caramel Tinkerbell slice you were holding hands with last night."

Isaiah snorted with laughter "Caramel Tinkerbell?" he inquired. "Yeah," Ed replied with a shrug, " She's got those sexy curves and she's so little. It would be so easy to pick her up and wrap those juicy thighs around my hips."

Isaiah didn't like that at all "Hey watch your mouth ok, don't talk about my girl like that, her thighs are none of your business" Isaiah said angrily.

Ed smiled devilishly "Your girl huh?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

Isaiah was extremely annoyed. Not only had Ed, made him angry with his comment, but now all he could think about was her thighs and how good they had felt that night on the bench pressed against his own.

"Yes Ed, my girl. Now get the fuck out will you?" he growled.

"Ok, just one more question" Ed said, getting up and walking to the door.

"Is she as good in bed as I imagined?" he asked with a giant grin on his face.

"I swear to God, Ed!" Isaiah choked out in anger.

"Ok, sorry" he apologized, for insinuating he'd imagined her in bed.

"But is she?" he asked again.

Isaiah only closed his eyes and stared up at the ceiling.

"Holy Shit," Ed exclaimed, "You haven't slept with her have you?"

"Bugger off, Ed" Isaiah growled grabbing a paperweight from his desk and throwing it at Ed. Ed had already retreated into hallway, but before he walked away he poked his head back in and offered " You must be in love if you're waiting this long man," and then quickly retreated before more office stationery was aimed at his head.

As Isaiah drove to believe to pick up Becca he thought about what Ed had said before leaving his office. "Am I in love with her?" he asked himself out loud. He had definitely never felt like this before, never enjoyed a woman's company as much, but love? He had also never asked himself that question before, he never had too. He knew with all the other girls he was with, that he wasn't in love, in lust maybe, but definitely not in love. The thought that he might be in love with Becca scared the crap out of him. She was so beautiful and perfect and pure and he didn't want to corrupt her.

He thought about how he felt when he was around her. They were comfortable with each other now, but his heart still beat a million miles a minute whenever he was around her. His heart skipped a beat whenever they touched. He thought about her all the time and was always trying to think of things to do that would make her happy. After the past 3 months, he didn't know if he could imagine his life without her. As he pulled up outside the home and turned off the ignition, he looked at his reflection in his rear view mirror. "Damn, I'm definitely in love with her," he told his reflection. He ran his hands through his hair. He was in love with her and he had no idea what he was going to do about it.

tinkerbex
tinkerbex
19 Followers
12