All Comments on 'Becky Gets It Ch. 01'

by cedarlooman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cedarloomancedarloomanover 13 years agoAuthor
From the author:

Please feel free to leave some comments. I would really enjoy getting some feedback (public comments or private feedback) about what you liked or didn't like about the story. This is my first ever attempt, and am looking to have the stories get better as I continue. Thanks!

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 13 years ago
Fantastic first story - I want more!

I have to admit to loving over-the-knee spanking as a theme, so I was excited to read this. But your writing is very well done and the progression of the story and the timing of it was spot-on, as far as I can tell.

Only a couple of things didn't work for me - first, the changing of the narrative perspective at the beginning of the story didn't seem to serve much purpose, and second, I am always disappointed with "it was just a daydream" as an ending... It's like having someone tell you a fantastic story, only to yell "just kidding!" once you're caught up in it.

I'd love to read more from you, and hope you continue making submissions to Literotica. You definitely have the talent to develop a real following around here; in fact, I may add you to my favorite authors list!

Gandalph59Gandalph59about 13 years ago
Enjoyed it thoroughly

Great story, well written - but what a TEASE!

Keep them coming

CinnamonsweetnessCinnamonsweetnessabout 11 years ago
Perfection

Absolutely gorgeously written prose...thank you. It is nice to see someone approach the professor-student relationship with such finesse...plus, incredibly sexy. Thank you.

CinnamonsweetnessCinnamonsweetnessabout 11 years ago

Also...I enjoy your Nabokovian reference with your use of the word "nymphet." ;) I love the idea of the much older male professor using his authority to seduce the younger student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, well written, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous