Becky Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,422 Followers

"That is hot," she agreed, nodding emphatically.

As we neared the end of the forest, I noticed that the parking lot was busier than it had been when we arrived. There was a picnic area off to our right, and apparently, a group of folks had decided to use it.

Two women were milling around at a car parked across from ours. Brad grew anxious, his muscles visibly stiffened.

"Brad," Becky said like a conspirator, "show yourself to those women."

"I don't know Becky," he answered, sounding unsure.

Despite his hesitation, the idea must have appealed to him, as his cock began to thicken.

"C'mon," my wife urged, sweetly, "it'll be fun."

Smiling at his growing cock, she said, "See? You're already excited."

"Well, I mean, I don't want to get in trouble," he said, unsure again.

"You won't get in trouble," my wife insisted. I could tell she was excited again too.

"I'll go with you."

Brad was silent. But his continued to rise next to Becky.

Taking his hand in hers, she stopped. Facing him, she looked up at his face.

"Please Brad?" she begged sweetly, kneading his hand in hers. "It'll be so hot to see you all naked and hard in front of them..."

Brad's cock reached full mast again, sticking straight out...throbbing with his heartbeat...merely inches from Becky's bare thigh.

Glancing down between them at his cock, Becky smiled.

"Wow..." she said in awe, "that thing's so fucking big..."

I could that it was becoming difficult for Brad to breathe.

"May I?" she asked, sounding innocent.

Brad gave me a worried face.

Becky 's face searched mine for confirmation.

I shrugged.

"Why not?" I said simply.

Giggling like a schoolgirl, Becky grasped Brad's enormous, steel-hard cock in her hand. She couldn't even wrap her fingers around it.

"I can't believe how big it is..." she whispered, more to herself than anything, as she moved her hand slowly along the impressive shaft.

Turning her face to him again, she smiled and batted her eyelashes, looking up at him from beneath her bangs.

"Please Brad?" she begged sweetly again, pulling lightly on his cock.

Losing control, Brad nodded.

Becky giggled once more like a kid in candy store, before heading towards the parking lot.

Three abreast again, we walked along the path, Becky holding Brad's huge cock in her small hand.

When we reached the edge of the parking lot, I stopped, assuming they would do the same. But to my surprise, Becky kept right on walking, towards the two women, pulling Brad along gently by his hard-on.

As they approached, the women looked up from what they were doing...and their jaws hit their chests.

"Oh my god..." one of them said, shocked.

"What are you doing?" the other asked, in equal shock.

Striding right up to them, with Brad's cock in her hand, she stopped in front of them.

"This is Brad," she said matter-of-factly. "He's an exhibitionist."

I could see that Brad was at a total loss, as Becky worked his hard, throbbing dick right in front of the two women.

Both of them stared at her hand on his cock.

"It's big huh?" Becky stated flatly.

"Wow," one of the women said, finally, finding her voice.

"Do you always walk around naked in public?" The other one asked, incredulous.

"I...I..uhm.." Brad faltered, breathing hard, rolling his head back on his shoulders, as Becky tugged at him.

"Wanna see him cum?" Becky asked the women, as if there was nothing at all out of the ordinary about stroking a naked man's dick right in the parking lot in front of them.

"I..." one of the women stammered, as the other one quickly interrupted.

"Yeah, make him cum," she said, getting into the spirit.

With that, Becky turned to Brad and stroked him fast and hard, looking up at him.

"Cum Braddy," she cooed, pulling hard on his cock in front of the women. "Cum all over yourself for us...right here in the parking lot...."

Brad moaned loudly.

"Yeah honey," Becky said lewdly, stroking him as fast she could. "Look at you, all totally naked and hot, right here where anyone can see you...so fucking hot....cum honey, cum for us..."

The women watched wide-eyed.

Brad moaned again, as his legs tightened.

"Yes, that's it honey," my wife said sweetly, stroking him, pulling and twisting on his cock. With her other hands, she reached between his thighs...gently cupping his large balls...rolling them between her fingers.

That's all it took.

Brad groaned heavily, and came...shooting hot ropes of cum straight out in front of him, splattering the ground at the women's feet.

"Ohhhh yeeeahh..." Becky cooed again, pulling and jerking his orgasm right through the head of his cock. "Look Brad, they're watching you cum, right in the parking lot."

Her arm was a blur as she stroked him incredibly fast, making his cock jump and spurt again and again.

Brad stood ramrod straight, flexing his ass cheeks and rolling up and down on his toes as he splattered his cum everywhere in front of the two women in front of him.

The women were silent, gaping in disbelief at what they were seeing.

Finally, his orgasm finished, Brad leaned into Becky, breathing hard and fast. His slowly softening cock hung in front of him, swinging slightly, like a cum-coated pendulum.

My own cock was hard again, having managed to dislodge itself from my thigh.

"See?" Becky said excitedly at the two women. "I told you he's an exhibitionist...that was hot Brad," she finished with a pat on his naked ass.

The two women appeared to recover slowly. After a moment, one of them spoke.

"Well, that's something you don't see every day, huh Belinda?"

The other one nodded dumbly.

"Wanna touch his ass?" Becky offered.

Reaching forward, one of the women softly ran her the tips of her fingers, slowly, over one of Brad's bare ass cheeks.

"Incredible," she said, "so hard and smooth..."

"RACHAEL?" A male voice called out from the picnic area.

"Oh, that's my husband...we better go..." the woman touching Brad's ass said quickly, retrieving her hand. Both women smiled at Brad and Becky, before scurrying off towards the group of people at the picnic benches.

I finally broke myself from my spot and headed towards them.

"Wow...I can't believe I just did that..." Brad said, still shaking from orgasm.

"That was so fucking hot Braddy," Becky smiled, patting his ass gently again.

Brad smiled weakly, and made his way to a red car, two spaces from ours. Reaching under the driver's wheel-well, he retrieved a small magnetic box with his keys in it and opened the driver's door.

"Wait Braddy," Beck said. "Let's trade phone numbers."

Becky and Brad traded numbers, ours for his...as Brad climbed in, still naked. she leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"Let's get together again soon Braddy," she said, rubbing his bare shoulder gently.

"Okay," he answered simply, before putting the car in gear and pulling out of the space. We stood, waiving as he drove off.

"God that was incredible..." my wife said watching him leave, slipping a hand inside of her cut-offs once more.

I smiled, knowing what lay ahead for me at home.

Naked1
Naked1
1,422 Followers
12