All Comments on 'Becoming a Bicyclist'

by SLC-Ohio

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
belongs in the fetish section

didn't care for it much,yes the fooling around behind hubbys back thing technically makes it a loving wives story,but the whole unabashed exhibitionism,the peeing thing,and oral sex with a guy who after riding a bike a long ways on a hot day right after he got done peeing,..kinda gross,belongs in the fetish section

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tramp

An old, antiquated term, but this woman fits it. She has no respect for her marriage or herself.

Nicely written, with the occassional odd phrase;

"I went only as far though till I was sure he could still see me and, thinking back, I made sure that some of the other cyclists could see me too"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb story of fetish and no real emotions

Not real erotic or anything loving wives or much else. Very unemotional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agree

I agree with the "tramp" comment. Tell us about her husband collecting evidence on what a cheap cunt she is, divorcing her and taking everything she has. Then she contracts aids and rots to death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finish it ????????????

This was setup for a good ass kickin.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nonsensical wandering

Busted visually? Then going home with cum on her self - it doesn't make much sense - still sleeping with her husband mentioned 86 times (for what purpose)(was that to excite us or you) - then hop skip jumping where?

You can do better.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very Boring Reading

Written in a boring way. If you had wanted to fuck Chuck, you should have done so without any other cyclists around. You could even have "shared" your pissing together without anyone else around. I have bicycled many miles like this and if I was doing so with another bicyclist that was pussy, you can bet that no one else would have seen us fucking if we wanted to fuck.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
huh?

How is it that all the other male cyclists, the ones who were veterans of the bicycle club and far ahead of these rookies, were fat?

28 miles isn't that far of a ride either; an hour and a half, two tops. For a top cyclist, that is a one hour ride. For those guys, training is 500 miles a week. Even if this bike club is full of rank amateurs, this is still only a two hour ride total. Anyone who is halfway serious about biking probably wouldn't even get off their bikes once for a ride like this - they wouldn't even slow down to grab their water bottle out of the cage - never mind stopping twice.

And her motivation for cheating was that her hubby caught her showing her tits? So what was her motivation for doing that? The whole thing, from the way she dressed to the way she acted, was contrived.

capt13capt13over 17 years ago
you have talent

You have a unique talent, I am glad that you shared your story. I did enjoy reading it and I will admit some of it was different but I respect any person that can get on this site and write. Some of these people were hard on you but it was a cool story. Capt13

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You don't know cycling.

Aside from the fact that the sex was lame, the motivation was contrived and the characters were flat, you don't know jack about cycling. I do 28 miles to and from work every day, and thats in the west Texas hill country with 100 degree weather and wind that always in your face. The idea of whole clubs of fat old farts who nonetheless get out ahead of your sculpted chick and her young stud is laughable. The rest is just as bad. Sounds like you did a 15 mile beginner's leg on one charity ride with your Schwinn three speed and thought you were an expert. Learn about what you're writing about before you start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Yuneed to continue this story where the husbands divorces the whoreing slut, sues the bastard Chuckie boy, and maybe sticks bicycle pump the skanks asshole, before leaving her with short dick Chuck

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
I like biking

I did NOT like this story! It is, to me, anti-erotic! I don't get grossed out by watching a woman pee, but it is not a turn-on. Hubby pops in and (mostly) out of the story, but has little contribution to it!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

She is a cheat, a lying little whore, why is this slut married. What a selfish unlikeable character. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hopefully the slut will get hit by a truck.

And has a little insurance.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Still bad

Glad to see that all the LW trash isn't being written today. It's been going on at least since 2006.

oldcdoldcdabout 2 years ago

I wonder how many women there are that cheat? For the search of orgasm better than they get with there husband. It's is just sex not love if more would communicate with each other, I think that that would be cheating it would be fucking with a couple. But what are your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm glad I've never met a woman as loathsome as the MC in this story. She claims her marriage is going down the toilet, which she uses as justification for dressing and behaving like a two dollar whore, yet she's still sexually active with her husband and he dropped her off at the starting point of this bike ride. That sure doesn't sound like a marriage that's circling the drain to me, although it soon will be now that hubby has discovered what a callous, self centred, unfeeling piece of pigswill he's married to.

I only hope Chuck gets wise before she gets her hooks properly into him too, after all he's freshly divorced himself and although no mention is made of the reason why he's divorced it's bound to have been painful for him and left him vulnerable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous