All Comments on 'Becoming A Girl'

by drlove1968

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
drlove1968drlove1968over 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read my story. I just hope you enjoy it. I would also enjoy you leaving feedback and once again like to thank you for your time, Domino.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cool

I liked your story I liked how the boy faced the fact that her really liked being a girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking awesome

the story was fucking awesome! so much great sex! look forward to more from you :)

mr_billmr_billover 10 years ago
Very nice

Hi,

I just wanted to say I enjoyed your stores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A total gitl now

Hi I'm Bobby and I'm hoping you have read all of my other stories. This one is a weekend at home again with my sister, Rhonda and a friend, Cathy.

Cathy and Rhonda just walked in the door from shopping after school. It's Friday night and I'm in the kitchen in my petticoat and dress setting the table for supper. They saw me and waved as they rushed by with several large shopping bags. Sis said,"call us when supper is ready!" And down the hall they went to her room.

A half hour later I called them to the table. I started to serve them and sis said, "Didn't I tell you to walk like a girl every time you walk anywhere?" I nodded my head. Then she said with a stern voice, "well, lets get to it girl!" "go back to the stove and walk right!"

I was so pissed at the way sis was acting in front of Cathy, so when I got to the stove, I twirled around, placed my hands on my hips and really swung my hips back and forth and wiggled my rear right up next to her chair. I was so close the netting from my petticoat was touching her arm. Then I curtsied and said in a sarcastic voice, "Well, how do you like that sis?"

Rhonda and Cathy both burst out laughing so much they couldn't even eat. And after a few minutes they calmed down a bit. Sis looked up at me and said, "well, at least, you look like a sissy now!" Then they both started laughing all over again. With tears in my eyes, I finished putting everything on the table, then I sashayed over to a chair at the end of the table, fluffed my skirt and petticoat up and sat down while they ate.

As they were eating they both kept giggling a little. I said come on, what are you two still laughing about? Finally Cathy blurted out, "we have a big, big surprise for you after we finish supper!" Sis shook her head up and down smiling while she was eating and let out a small giggle.

Now I was getting kinda nervous wondering what those two were up to now. When they finished, the girls went back to the bedroom. I had to wash the dishes and clean up everything, then I went and sat in the living room.

A few minutes later, Rhonda peaked around the corner and said when your ready, come to her room. I got up and strutted down the little hallway and entered the room.

Cathy handed me a small box. I opened it and there were two large sized silicone breasts in there. Rhonda said they picked them up at a medical store on sale. She said, "Their a c-cup and their weighted just like real ones, we also got you two new bra's that have pockets in each cup to hold the forms."

Cathy came over to me with one of the bra's and helped me on with it and the catches in the back. she said, "Now lets get those boobies in!" "Oh,my! don't they just look wonderful, Bobby!

Rhonda said, " your to wear these at home or out shopping with us. You wanted to look like a girl so now you will feel like a girl too.

Cathy said, "Now lets see you walk around a little and see how they look on you.

Rhonda yelled, "Ooh..wee! look at them jiggle! they look so real!" They both started laughing and screeming and sis yelled out, "Bobby looks like a real girl now!" Cathy yelled, "Come on, wiggle those sissy hips more." OMG!....look at Bobby!..... she's a girl for sure now, isn't she soooo,sooo cute!"

Cathy said I think Bobby needs to experience how a girl feels. And with that suggestion, Rhonda pulled a package out of her bag and handed it to Cathy. As she opened it, the first thing I saw was a huge life like rubber dick that had a strap around it.

Sis said "you can't be a real girl without this little toy? "Can you sissy?" They both started laughing again. Rhonda started to strap it on, she pranced around the room holding the dick in her hand, moving it up and down saying, "I've got something for you, Bobby!, your gonna like this one sweetie! I was starting to cry and Cathy took hold of me and pulled me over and bent me down at the end of the bed. I could feel the pressure of my breasts as they pushed against the sheet. She placed two pillows under my stomach and said to put my arms out to the side and then she held them down with her legs.

Cathy lubed up my bottom really good and then started sliding one of her fingers in, then she worked in another one. She started to work them in and out and gradually picked up a little speed. Mean while my dick was now hard and throbbing in my panties. I wanted to rub it, but Cathy was holding my hands down, so I couldn't move . Rhonda came around front and forced the rubber dick in my mouth. She pushed it all the way into my throat till I gagged. Then she started pushing it in and out. Sis yelled out, "suck on it Bobby, thats how us girls do it!"

I started to wiggle my rear a little trying to rub my dick nd get myself off. Rhonda saw me wiggling and shouted out, "Look Bobby's telling us she like's it! Sis pulled the dick out of my mouth and said, "let me get this thing in her. wee will see how much she likes it!"

Cathy pulled her fingers out and Sis hopped up on me and pushed the rubber dick half way in my rear really fast. I let out a loud scream, then she yelled, "thats it girl!, how's it feel!, do you like it sissy?", then she slid the rest of it in and I let out another scream. Sis worked it in and out and each time she went in really fast and hard, I let out another yelp.

Sis said "Come on, Bobby! I'm not going to stop till you tell us!" "How do you like me fucking your little pussy hole. Are you feeling like a girl yet! She said with a giggle in her voice, "What do say Bobby? I'm not gonna stop till you say something!"

I was totally and completely out of breath from the thrusts of her slamming into me, but I managed somehow to utter out the words in an exhausting kind of way, "I.... I love..... it sis!

With that sis pulled out of me and said, "well, I guess its Cathy's turn now!" Cathy put on the strap-on, then said with a wild grin, Your gonna luv this! Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!! Climatic Ending

It took a while but you got there. Very descriptive, believable and arousing.

How about another chapter about the son/sister sharing one of mom's boy friends and the boy daughter learns the taste of a man's love juice and the thrust and release in his boy pussy?

Hot!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Turning me into a beautiful daughter

You know I was raised by my mother & grandmother. While my mom worked my grandmother took care of me when I came back from school, at times we'd go next door to my cousin's apartment well she helped her out with choice at her house.

Then one day I saw my first pair of panties, they were black & very (silky & lacy) pretty, they had my total attention and I just wanted them. And for me that's how it began, my dressing up as a girl (which I truly enjoyed very much) and the feeling that came with looking as pretty as I could.

I see years went by I got better at choosing what I would wear, the panties, bras, bustiers, corsets, garter belts & nylon stockings. Also babydolls, rompers other beautiful lingerie that makes feel so feminine and beautiful.

The feeling I'm becoming a beautiful female just turns me on so much especially as I slip on every piece or my body turn me into a beautiful female is sometimes too much to bear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous