Becoming A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is where she stepped in and shoved me back a step or two. She slapped my mouth and said "You will not talk to me in that tone little girl"

Well I had enough of this and decided then and there to stand up to her once and for all and a swung on her. She was a lot bigger then me and quickly blocked my swing and hit me a few more times with a couple more hard slaps. I still knew I had to stop this here and now so swung on her once more. She then hit me with her fist not once but twice and then once in the stomach that sent me to my knees. I knew then that I was powerless to fight against her and decided to accept my fate but she wasn't finished. She pulled me up by the hair and threw me down on the bed face first.

"I am going to teach you a lesson little girl and For now on when I say jump you are to reply how high is that under stood"

"You are not going to disrespect me any more or else"

I was truly at her mercy at that moment because I knew now that she could kick my ass if she wanted to or worse throw me out. Before I could move she grabbed a brush that she had laid out and sat on the bed and straddled my body with one leg. She then began to spank me with such rapid and hard blows that I screamed out in pain. Very soon though, I was just gasping for air between the sobs. After about three or four minutes my ass felt like it was bleeding and on fire.

She finally said "Well then I suggest this doesn't happen again and you need to get dressed like I told you"

With that I climbed to my feet and gathered the clothes from the bed. I started with the slip and then the dress. I then grabbed the panties and then the hose and started to pull them on when she stopped me.

"Sit down and let me show you the right way to put them on."

With that I sat down on the bed and even though the pain was almost unbearable, I didn't move. She rolled them up and put them on one at a time on my legs before having me stand up to finish the job. After that she fixed my dress and then told me I needed to go to my sister's room and have a seat at her vanity table so she could help me with my make up.

Not wanting to go through with this but also not wanting another ass whooping, I quickly complied. She followed me in there telling me to slip on the heels before having a seat. She then sat next to me and applied make up to my cheeks and face while explaining the process as she went.

She next did my eyes and laughed a little bit saying, "Don't worry I will not expect you to get this right the first time" But she also added that "I will expect you to learn to do it yourself"

She then had me pucker my lips and applied some red lip stick. She then did my hair with lots of brushing and hair spray and with a smile she had me done up as she had always helped my sister do in the past. She was very pleased with my look and had me take a look for myself in the full length mirror on the door. Looking back at me in the mirror was a very pretty girl and I felt so unusually weird but yet aroused by the silky feeling of the clothes. She went to my room and while I was admiring her handy work she retrieved my wallet with my money and ID cards in it. She returned to get a purse out of the closet that matched my dress and then handed it back to me. She then retrieved some slip on ear rings and a necklace for me to wear. After she had finished with my new look she told me that she loved me even more for doing this for her.

"Now I need to get ready so we can get going" she said to me. She also told me "While I get ready I want you to clean up the mess in your room and in here"

Now I was really worried where she planned on taking me dressed like this.

"Where are we going" I asked her.

"Well I thought we would go shopping for some things you need like getting your ears pierced nails done and maybe a hair do."

"I can't go out like this" I said as the nervousness set in. Not wanting to leave the house like this.

"Don't be silly no one will recognize you like that and besides I'm taking you across town where we will be moving to once I finalize the deal on our new place"

She went on to explain that in our new home I would be her girl all the time and wouldn't have to be a boy at all. Until then we needed to pack and we would be getting rid of all my boy things.

She went on to say "I am going to love having a girl around the house again"

"Now go on while I get dressed sweetie" she said before leaving to get ready.

Shocked at what I was told I still was sore from the spanking I received earlier and began cleaning up the room. About the time I was finished straightening the bed she was ready and we left for our trip.

She really seemed to enjoy the day and I made it through also because no one noticed that I was actually a boy dressed as a girl or at least acted that way. She did every thing she said she wanted to do and then some. After a long day of shopping and such we returned home and I really was horny. So when mom went to the kitchen to get diner ready I decided to sneak of to the bathroom to relieve myself of some built up tension. I was in there for only a few minutes when I heard her say come into the kitchen and she would show me how to cook some stuff. I released my load and pulled my panties and hose back up before rushing back to her.

"Is everything all right" she asked as I came out from the bath room.

I just told it all is fine and hoped she would accept my answer. But then again I was busted because after hurrying with getting my release and not cleaning up the mess totally, because after arriving in the kitchen she pulled me close to her and hugged me tightly and kissed me softly. She wanted me to change into one of the outfits so not to get my dress soiled when she noticed the little wet spot in my panties.

"You were in there doing that nasty habit of yours again weren't you" she asked. "And don't you be lying to me either"

I still remembered the spanking from before and quickly told her the truth. She seemed shocked but then she informed me that if she was going to go through life without sex that she doesn't see why I'm so stuck on whacking off all the time and she dropped it.

After diner she returned to her computer and called a friend of hers on the phone while I did the cleaning up. When I finished she told me to sit down on the couch and told me once again how much she loved me and that she was very happy at me being her girl. She also said that maybe she was being a little hard on me and for getting on me for masturbating like I do.

She went on to explain that it has been awhile since she had any release of her own and that maybe she and I could help each other out. That is when she leaned over and put her hand on my thigh. I had on a pair of very smooth slacks and she reached over and undid my blouse some. I was scared to move and excited at the same time. She reached in my shirt and began to play with my nipples causing me to get instantly hard again. Leaning over and kissing me like I have never been kissed before with her tongue, invading my mouth, I became very aroused. She stopped and leaned back to only reanalyze how excited she had become also. She undid my zipper and pulled my hose and panties down to spring my cock free.

"Well I see you like this and maybe we can do something about this" she whispered.

With that she grabbed my cock and softly said to me "Well you might not be nearly as big as your father was but I do know it works"

"I think I will help you with that problem of yours but you are going to have to stop masturbating all the time and only touch it when I say" As she began to pump my cock in her hand.

"Now I never would give your father head because he would never return the favor but I think since we are a lot closer that you won't mind helping me with that either."

And with that she began to go down and lick the tip of my dick. She was about to cause me to have another release by sucking me for a few minutes when she stopped. She was breathing about as heavy as I was when she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and guided me off the couch to the position between her legs. She lifted her skirt and her panties were already wet when she removed them to one side. She pushed my head down to her and I was more then happy to do what I had always dreamed of doing to a woman my whole life. I began to lick her and she guided me by the hair faster or slower and soon was fucking my face when she squealed and had an orgasm herself. She didn't stop there but kept riding my face until she had another.

"Oh my, that was wonderful, I could get use to that" she said

She quickly released me and got up taking me by the hand and led me to her room. She told me to strip while she was taking off her clothes at the same time. She then had me climb up on the bed and I laid there as she straddled me and quickly inserted my cock in her. It only took a minute for me to climax and she knew it and she was very disappointed.

"What the hell was that" she said.

She was very disappointed I could tell and she slid off and sat next to me. She went on to say that it was ok and she had an ideal how to fix this.

"Besides you are very good with that mouth of yours and I can get use to that"

She then had me in her bed not only as her son but also now as her lover. At least that is what I thought anyway. I would soon find out differently because the next day and every night from that time forward would be very different but always the same.

She came home the next day from doing some shopping and quickly had me in her room. She had me strip and try on some things she bought me starting with some stockings and a garter belt, and then a very sexy outfit that was very short. She was very excited to see me in it and had me spin around slowly for her before she came up behind me wrapping her arms around me as we kissed and made out.

She then had me follow her to the bed before she guided me to my useful position between her legs. After having a few orgasms she told me she need to go to the restroom a minute and I sat on the bed to wait her return. When she returned I noticed right away the huge dildo she had strapped to her and began to get nervous.

She could tell my fright and told me not to worry "That little dick off yours doesn't do anything for me but this is double sided" as she showed me it more in detail.

"If you are a good girl I will allow you to masturbate when I am satisfied or if not then I will just take what I want and you can do without."

And with that she sat down on the edge of the bed once again and said "You're my little girl now and as my girl I feel it is up to me to show you what it feels like to be a girl"

She told me that I was going to learn to like it as she sprang her cock inches from my face as she slowly pushed me to my knees. She grabbed her cock which was a lot bigger then mine and smacked my lips with it.

"You are about to learn the first step of what it feels like to be a true girl" she jokingly said."

Then she told me to kiss the tip of it and soon had the head of it in my mouth. Then with her hands on top of my head she had me moving up and down to the rhythm she wanted and soon I was taking it all the way in. I gagged a few times and she would allow me to stop only to start again until she got very much excited herself. Before she had another orgasm she stopped and helped me to my feet.

She then guided me to the end of the bed where she got a tube of lube and squirted a small amount on my asshole before beginning to finger me. I didn't like it very much but stayed in my position hoping to end this as soon as possible.

After shoving me face down on the bed and speeding my legs apart, she inserted finger after finger until she was fucking me with three of them. When all of a sudden she stopped and I felt something a lot bigger at my passage. She lubed her cock and began to push. At first it wasn't so bad but after a few inches and her slowly continuing her assault the pain became unbearable. I tried to escape but she held me in place. I was being rapped by her and at her mercy but she didn't stop. No matter how much I struggled she remained in control and would do so every time afterwards.

Not long though the pain was replaced by a fullness that I have grown to love and soon with the help of her double sided dildo I became not only her girl but her property. To do as told at all times and have even come to love it very much although, every once in awhile she still has to use discipline to keep me in line.

Even now that mom has moved on to the real thing with boy friends of her own, she has me as her girl. She even allows me to be with a select few of them if they wish and has bought me the prettiest maids outfit to do my chores in.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Turning me into a beautiful daughter

You know I was raised by my mother & grandmother. While my mom worked my grandmother took care of me when I came back from school, at times we'd go next door to my cousin's apartment well she helped her out with choice at her house.

Then one day I saw my first pair of panties, they were black & very (silky & lacy) pretty, they had my total attention and I just wanted them. And for me that's how it began, my dressing up as a girl (which I truly enjoyed very much) and the feeling that came with looking as pretty as I could.

I see years went by I got better at choosing what I would wear, the panties, bras, bustiers, corsets, garter belts & nylon stockings. Also babydolls, rompers other beautiful lingerie that makes feel so feminine and beautiful.

The feeling I'm becoming a beautiful female just turns me on so much especially as I slip on every piece or my body turn me into a beautiful female is sometimes too much to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!! Climatic Ending

It took a while but you got there. Very descriptive, believable and arousing.

How about another chapter about the son/sister sharing one of mom's boy friends and the boy daughter learns the taste of a man's love juice and the thrust and release in his boy pussy?

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A total gitl now

Hi I'm Bobby and I'm hoping you have read all of my other stories. This one is a weekend at home again with my sister, Rhonda and a friend, Cathy.

Cathy and Rhonda just walked in the door from shopping after school. It's Friday night and I'm in the kitchen in my petticoat and dress setting the table for supper. They saw me and waved as they rushed by with several large shopping bags. Sis said,"call us when supper is ready!" And down the hall they went to her room.

A half hour later I called them to the table. I started to serve them and sis said, "Didn't I tell you to walk like a girl every time you walk anywhere?" I nodded my head. Then she said with a stern voice, "well, lets get to it girl!" "go back to the stove and walk right!"

I was so pissed at the way sis was acting in front of Cathy, so when I got to the stove, I twirled around, placed my hands on my hips and really swung my hips back and forth and wiggled my rear right up next to her chair. I was so close the netting from my petticoat was touching her arm. Then I curtsied and said in a sarcastic voice, "Well, how do you like that sis?"

Rhonda and Cathy both burst out laughing so much they couldn't even eat. And after a few minutes they calmed down a bit. Sis looked up at me and said, "well, at least, you look like a sissy now!" Then they both started laughing all over again. With tears in my eyes, I finished putting everything on the table, then I sashayed over to a chair at the end of the table, fluffed my skirt and petticoat up and sat down while they ate.

As they were eating they both kept giggling a little. I said come on, what are you two still laughing about? Finally Cathy blurted out, "we have a big, big surprise for you after we finish supper!" Sis shook her head up and down smiling while she was eating and let out a small giggle.

Now I was getting kinda nervous wondering what those two were up to now. When they finished, the girls went back to the bedroom. I had to wash the dishes and clean up everything, then I went and sat in the living room.

A few minutes later, Rhonda peaked around the corner and said when your ready, come to her room. I got up and strutted down the little hallway and entered the room.

Cathy handed me a small box. I opened it and there were two large sized silicone breasts in there. Rhonda said they picked them up at a medical store on sale. She said, "Their a c-cup and their weighted just like real ones, we also got you two new bra's that have pockets in each cup to hold the forms."

Cathy came over to me with one of the bra's and helped me on with it and the catches in the back. she said, "Now lets get those boobies in!" "Oh,my! don't they just look wonderful, Bobby!

Rhonda said, " your to wear these at home or out shopping with us. You wanted to look like a girl so now you will feel like a girl too.

Cathy said, "Now lets see you walk around a little and see how they look on you.

Rhonda yelled, "Ooh..wee! look at them jiggle! they look so real!" They both started laughing and screeming and sis yelled out, "Bobby looks like a real girl now!" Cathy yelled, "Come on, wiggle those sissy hips more." OMG!....look at Bobby!..... she's a girl for sure now, isn't she soooo,sooo cute!"

Cathy said I think Bobby needs to experience how a girl feels. And with that suggestion, Rhonda pulled a package out of her bag and handed it to Cathy. As she opened it, the first thing I saw was a huge life like rubber dick that had a strap around it.

Sis said "you can't be a real girl without this little toy? "Can you sissy?" They both started laughing again. Rhonda started to strap it on, she pranced around the room holding the dick in her hand, moving it up and down saying, "I've got something for you, Bobby!, your gonna like this one sweetie! I was starting to cry and Cathy took hold of me and pulled me over and bent me down at the end of the bed. I could feel the pressure of my breasts as they pushed against the sheet. She placed two pillows under my stomach and said to put my arms out to the side and then she held them down with her legs.

Cathy lubed up my bottom really good and then started sliding one of her fingers in, then she worked in another one. She started to work them in and out and gradually picked up a little speed. Mean while my dick was now hard and throbbing in my panties. I wanted to rub it, but Cathy was holding my hands down, so I couldn't move . Rhonda came around front and forced the rubber dick in my mouth. She pushed it all the way into my throat till I gagged. Then she started pushing it in and out. Sis yelled out, "suck on it Bobby, thats how us girls do it!"

I started to wiggle my rear a little trying to rub my dick nd get myself off. Rhonda saw me wiggling and shouted out, "Look Bobby's telling us she like's it! Sis pulled the dick out of my mouth and said, "let me get this thing in her. wee will see how much she likes it!"

Cathy pulled her fingers out and Sis hopped up on me and pushed the rubber dick half way in my rear really fast. I let out a loud scream, then she yelled, "thats it girl!, how's it feel!, do you like it sissy?", then she slid the rest of it in and I let out another scream. Sis worked it in and out and each time she went in really fast and hard, I let out another yelp.

Sis said "Come on, Bobby! I'm not going to stop till you tell us!" "How do you like me fucking your little pussy hole. Are you feeling like a girl yet! She said with a giggle in her voice, "What do say Bobby? I'm not gonna stop till you say something!"

I was totally and completely out of breath from the thrusts of her slamming into me, but I managed somehow to utter out the words in an exhausting kind of way, "I.... I love..... it sis!

With that sis pulled out of me and said, "well, I guess its Cathy's turn now!" Cathy put on the strap-on, then said with a wild grin, Your gonna luv this! Continued.

mr_billmr_billover 10 years ago
Very nice

Hi,

I just wanted to say I enjoyed your stores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fucking awesome

the story was fucking awesome! so much great sex! look forward to more from you :)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Girlfriend's Mother Has a Secret He's caught spying on his girlfriends mother.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter son is found out and made into family's new daughter.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories