All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 07'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I hope you

got your tongue out of your cheek before you bit it!

Acutually kinda funny. Nice follow on.

I've got a satire submitted for Bob's story Stephanie Anne and hdk's Julia. Watch for it.

Good effort!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Waste of talent

The original story was rubbish, So why add to it. You are a better writer than this

A.N.R.SOLEA.N.R.SOLEabout 18 years ago
The brain dead's strike again

Why is that these brain dead’s just can’t get it. Who is it who holds a gun to they’re heads and makes them read stories that they just can’t stand. The title alone warned the reader that this was a continuation of one o Bob’s tales. I like Bob’s tales, as he is one of the best wind-up merchants out there.

Ohio mentioned that it’s one of Bob’s stories in his proceeding note so the second commentator on this story is one of the biggest dumb arse buggers, I’ve ever come across. And a hypocrite to boot. Come on you tosspot you liked it. It got your rocks off, you sick bugger, but you don’t like to admit it.

Personally I thought it was a great laugh. Hey, Ohio there’s a couple more of Bob’s stories that could be continued.

DC

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
I don’t buy it for a minute!

Moreover, I don’t believe that you believe what you wrote either. It sounds more like an exercise in a writing class, where the assignment was to write in the style of JPB. With JPB there is enough oddity and borderline –craziness quality which I have learned to accept for it’d good and bad sides. When dressed up in your style, you pretty much guessed it right, I did hate it. All the tender loving attitude while recounting how they cheat and betray each other, made me want to puke. And all that, for the nonsensical reason, which is the newly found species of the “SLUTWOMAN”. They can’t help, it so better accommodate them – that is if you love them, don’t you know? What a lame assumption. They should be right there with the “APEMAN” who can’t help himself but have sex with a different woman every day. Therefore wives and girlfriends should just accommodate him. I would write immediately to the nearest anthropology department with this new anthropological finding! My hope is that this was a one time experiment for you.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Interesting

Very well written, as usual. I just couldn't buy the premise, but then again, that's my problem. I guess that there are men who could accept that kind of situation; it's just that it's beyond my ken. My thanks to the author, I appreciate his talent.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
A try to give a wimp respectability and equality

I guess that's one easy way of handling this cuckold story of JPB. I'm surprised you took this on but it was fun watching you try and put some equality to this original mess of Bob's.

I still was left with was she still seeing other men or how long she went on with her whoring? The husband still comes off extremely weak admitting he just couldn’t live without her so he tried to find solace screwing around, but only loved her. Not what he wanted but what he settled for.

I just couldn’t give this story a 100, but don’t take it as a reflection on your writing. I would have wanted to make her pay as she was so despicable and absolutely a detestable bitch to the husband. She had no redeeming qualities to me. My personal bent.

Your writing is as good as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt

This work is really poor.The premise that it stands upon is implausible.It is more the musing of the teenage libido than any semblance to reality.If these characters become flesh and blood for you then you are a denizen of the world of the "elephantine penis" and the "cavernous vagina".These characters have no depth.The interpersonal dynamics of the relationship between Fred and Wilma Flintstone are more appealing.

The absurd propositions that it rests upon regarding; marriage, friendship, honor, and business do not bear the weight of criticism.No successful business jeopardizes its future by alienating the people who hold their well-being in their hands.A business that does so could not remain solvent.In my neighborhood trifling with some man's wife is a "causa belli" meaning that it can only be solved by blood.The notion that Ohio puts forth that some men are accepting of such a situation is spurious.Ohio's idea that such promiscuous behavior would not result in some type of S.T.D. is ridiculous.

With all due respect, the scenario that Ohio envisions is several levels below that of Barney and Betty Rubble.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
awful sad revolting warpped crap

and like ALL OHIO stories Hubby takes all the shit.. gets angry for 5 or 10 minutes-- in HOUSE OF CARDS the hubby was so angry at his wife who had a 8 month ffair and got fucked on their wedding day -- he could not kiss his wife for 2 whole days!! GOLLY!!!!!---

and wife has NO consequences... again

no redeeming value whatosever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
both previous commentators were right

it is pure tongue in cheek; but the original story was not redeemable, either, like the other commentator said; it's pure idiotic "trash", so piling more "trash" on top of it won't make it less "trashy",,,

it is not the frequent sex that people do that "gets" to me; it is their stupidity when they do it that "concerns"; and don't use "this is fantasy" BS; in "the real world," this is EXACTLY how men and women behave: they just pick up strangers and co-workers and fuck them without much thoughts to their own health or the health of their wives or husbands (who also, in THIS STORY, cheat in a mutual way, without informing them!)

with the number of sexually transmitted diseases out there, including deadly ones like HIV and others, it is incredible that people fuck around and talk about those encounters like they drink their morning coffee, like their do their morning NYTimes puzzles. no wonder there are so many people with STD's and HIV and such; whether in fiction or in reality, people just act so stupid! lol

folks, when you suck on someone's tongue, swallow their saliva, semen, pussy nector, etc., you injest FOREIGN microbes, germs, and possibly nasty virus --- BILLIONS and possibly trillions of them! even if they are mostly "harmless," and won't give you any particularly nasty or immediate effect, LOOK AT PORN STARS' FACES, especially the OLDER ones who are disappearing from even porn activities: their faces are IRREVOCABLY MARRED by the trillions of live germs, microbes, and viruses they put in their mouths (swallowed, accidentally or because the "directors" demand they swallow for selling value purposes; and some "just love swallow,"),,,,

while the HORMONAL secretions being received and broadcasted at the time of such activities MASK such potentially dangerous ugly and nasty little creatures, they still ARE BEING TRANSMITTED: you are not only sucking and swallowing THAT PERSON you are sucking and swallowing right now; you are also sucking and swallowing PARTNERS whose "juices" they had fucked, sucked, and swallowed JUST BEFORE having sex with you!

please, even in FICTION, in whatever sex activities you want to write which are meant for eroticism, write stories that CAN also TEACH!

men and women who suck penises or have those penises go through the butt, which has very thin skin which can break easily ---- they need to know, the need to be reminded, that hormones and "erotic" sex with multiple partners need not render them complete idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Nice Finish...

to JPB's fantasy. How to tell a story is a fantasy:

-Wife with so little sexual experience before behaves so

perfect that the husband does not know anything is wrong

-No concern about STDs, pregnancy, or possessive lovers

-No one tells the husband even though wife's cheating is

repeatly done in public places

-Husband eats his wife and he does not discern her lover's

cum inside her

-Repeated superhuman sex by older men (without the little

blue pill)

I am sure that there are other signs but you did a good job of turning a cheating wife story into an open marriage tale.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Heh

Hilarious!. "Sixteen?". Oh the poor deluded manipulated slut of a wife. Nice turnaround.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
You know, I wanted to hate this, but I couldnt' =)

The one thing that left me feeling a "wrongness" about JPB's story was that through out the story his female lead character would say that she loved her husband and would do anything for him, but then she cheated on him left and right. And then when he started to suspect that she was cheating on him, JPB wrote it so that then she got mad and decide to go a step further. She decided to get even with him by cheating more and started disrespect him to all the people she was cheating on him with for ever doubting her, even though she was doing exactly what he though she was.

It didn't make sense and wasn't rational that JPB's character would profess her love on one hand, then abuse and sleep around on the other. Then when he had her only admit to the affair the week he was following her, I thought that the husband didn't really deserve what was being done to him and was the "stupidest" being alive because JPB made it seem like he took that answer at face value.

But your ending was what we needed. You wrote it so that the husband was a *tiny* bit smarter than he appeared in JPB's story. You let him appear to carry on with the "single" girls (even though I hated that she had a boyfriend though) to keep it from looking like he was helping to break up someone elses marriage.

Much better story, in all.

The only thing that would have made it funnier, for me at least, is if you had let him say that over 20 years he been with about 40-50 different women. That would have been much funnier to me. I know she was only supposed to have had about 4 or 5 different guys herself, but a really gross amount of women would have made it just *too* funny to hear her reaction. But I guess you kept it low to keep it believeable, and I can live with that too. =)

Nice follow up

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
;-)

:-)

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good ending

I like the part where when she found out he cheated it really hurt her. Gee she had hurt him for years. And even thought cheating as revenge I feel only makes things worse. Seeing him cheat on her did even the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone with any talent try to make rational sense in a conclusion to any of bobie's pathetic male humiliation stories.

How could the related exposure benefit the concluder given such a wimpy pathetic humiliated male to work with?? It's a lose lose before word one hits the screen.

It is sad writer, that this wimpy writer holds you enthralled enough to try to salvage one of his sad pitiful helpless male tails.

Your credibility took a major hit writer - you must have better things to do like making a belly button fuzz pillow or something else equally meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
look the two stories suck

the whole plot was bullshit,she said i love you and fucking your boss was a thing.and fucking in their bed for two weeks was the most disrespectful thing a whore could do to her husband.she gets mad with him about his affair after he finds out about her cheating with different men.sometime writers put shit in writing that make no sense,like i love you after fucking three other men and being their whoreslut.betray her hubby and give him stds or have another man baby.where i come from that not love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disappointed

Only reason I gave you a 25 was because of how good a writer you are/were??? Much too good for this crap!!!!

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
C'mon Ohio, you can tell us

A bunch of you guys use this screen name, right? I mean, I can't figure it any other way. You write a great tale, then crap. Another great story, and more crap. Or are you schizo?

ryu77ryu77almost 18 years ago
LOL!

You could have named it:

BECOMING A SLUT HUSBAND: TIM

LOL!

I wanted to hate it also, but leaving this as an ending is WAY better than chapter 6. Oh my, that was overkill by JPB.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what a sick

sad pathetic peice of shit these two are, they deserve each other, neither gave a shit about marriage, certainly no respect, the are both sluts god i expected better from you ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
its' sad in writing school,how were fooled

if the wife whore around and betray you,she says i love you its' ok.well,it not ok and it makes the writer read stupid.why was she upset and crying,she started the whoring and being a slut.what man knowing his wife fucking another in their bed ,would stay.brian was the person he should have got fired ,but this hubby had no balls.the only head he had was between his legs. the two writers are just alike in their writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another pos

two people who don't give a shit about marriage vows, why did they get married in the first place; wothless slut whore and bastard wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the end ?

from what she did, her slut phase was for a while. i like that he found his own way, but disappointed that he did not tell her this and just leave her. the marriage was in tatters, and protestations of love, from her, inconsistent w her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
on reconsideration

she was a tart and acted w/o any particular shame. he found a way to deal with it. i thought a good alternate ending would be to tell her all this, and leave. HIS was a response, to HER calculation and deceit. his departure would have sealed it, and love and trust? 1 out of 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
he would never find out?

she does this with his boss, and continues to do so. him find out, so he is hurt, oh shock of shocks. boss and wife were no better than dirt. now that is caring on her part. husband should walk away, fini

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong response, file sue against the boss, Dave,

and the company and divorce the whore. She was fucking clients for Dave, she is a whore. I know you dont deal with reality but we do, the odds of her or him not having HIV is very low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There is no way this whore loved her husband. She

loved her lifestyle he provided and she gave him good sex to pay for the lifestyle but love him, not a chance in hell. He should as some pointed out divorced the slut, sued for alienation of affection by Dave et al, sued the company for not keeping controls on his boss who was involved in sexual harassment, them moved to the other company taking the account with him. Instead you have him becoming a male slut/whore fucking around while keeping a slut housekeeper at home to take care of the house. No real love in this household just two individuals that have no respect for each other, for marriage, or for morals or ethics. With the wife whoring around and fucking a variety of clients it is virtually impossible she did not acquire some forms of STD or HIV. Also she shows herself to be a real hypocrite by her actions finding out her husband has also been getting strange stuff, the cry and acting out is inconsistent with her character. Being upset at sixteen woman when she was being whored out to clients is beyond belief! Best thing that could have happend to the gene pool is for both of these characters to have died at birth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THIS WOULD BE THE TIME TO DUMP HER...NOT DIVORCE BUT LIVE WITH HER AND HAVE SECRET AFFAIRS

AND MAKE SURE YOUR MONEY WAS WELL HIDDEN...THEN LET HER CATCH YOU CHEATING...AND THEN TELL HER IT WAS ONLY SEX ,THAT YOU STILL LOVED HER AND ONLY HER..AND THEN WAIT AWHILE ...THEN LET HER CATCH YOU CHEATING AGAIN

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Golly gee, "Anonymous." You don't have to shout.

Remember web etiquette. No caps lock and no ranting. If you are just looking for any excuse to trash women; as it seems you are, do it somewhere else.

This was just a story. While these stories generate emotional responses in us as we read them, it's wise to look beyond the response for what has produced the response.

As I read this piece I eventually saw the author using the situation he created [emphasis on "he created" ] to bring a humorous touch to the end that he created for the story. If you must create your own ending for the story that's your privilege but remember it's just fiction.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Disgusting

So hard to believe any husband would put up with that degree of cheating by his wife. His affairs with Anna were supposed to somehow balance out the account? No, not a single appealing character in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really didn't care for this kind of story.

As for the wife, women have turned liberation into a right to fuck anyone they please and justify it by calling it their freedom to pretty much do anything imoral they wish, and the hubby can't say shit. However it hasn't worked out to well, some men don't take kindly to a betrayal of this magnitude, and some wives get termanated severly! lol

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was funny!

Tongue in cheek.. it was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You did try to help old bob

You rushed this way too quickly and in the end there still wasn't any justice I would love it if thecelt or harddaysknight gave it their particular brand of justice but by and by you are still one if the best on the site just next time give some thought to justice ( maybe an intervention after chapter 5 would have been better ). But again thanks for the effort

Lol did I really say justice that many times ? I wonder what that says about me ; )

Winter2011Winter2011about 12 years ago
Good ending

Almost makes bobs story palatable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your ending is interesting, although I wonder if an open marriage works long-term. The sad reality is that morality in this country has gone down the toilet and that the sanctity of marriage is a joke. For once, I would like to see a situation where a spouse respects the other enough to get separated to enjoy their freedom. Whether it's enough to work out at the end, it's up to the author. Thanks for continuing to put out great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No woman

is worth that much trouble. What about AIDS? Herpes? Nobody ever seems to talk about herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eh

While letting his wife sleep with other men while he had sex other women is possible as he was getting even. No man with any self respect could work for a man who had such little respect for him as to fuck his wife in his own bed behind his back, makes him look like a total wimp..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

FUK THAT U MUST BE ONE GAY PUFY BASTARD THIS IS Y THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY DEATHS FROM AIDS FROM PERVERTED BASTARDS WHO CANT STOP CHEATING

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Would have enjoyed an ending where she gets burned. However, you wrote this in the same manner as the original, with the hubby getting a small measure of revenge. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

And I believe that is officially the last remaining Ohio story that I haven't read before. Truly a sad day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You probably should stop writing. Your mind is not right. Chk with a doc asap.

Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Amusing

It certainly gives a fun aspect to a very heavy story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

A pair of cheating assholes. Who gives a fuck?

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Justice

There is some justice for Tim, well done Ohio!

robinhodrobinhodover 8 years ago
Because Ohio is my favourite author

I followed his instruction and read JPB's 6 part borathon first. What a waste of time. Ohio tidied it up beautifully.

But why bother?

You can put horseradish sauce on a turd, but it's still a turd.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
And So SHE'S Shocked? Why?

“how every move you made was calculated so that I would never find out and be hurt.” – Oh, you mean like making him eat cream pies?

And I’m sorry, but I can forgive a lot under certain circumstances, but fucking others in OUR bed?! That’s beyond the pale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clever, funny, well-written

Congrats on a clever, funny, well-written ending. Five out of five. I think this is the only Ohio story I haven't read here until now.

I went and looked at the JPB story and it was just too long. But then on a Sunday I hunkered down and read the Sarah story by JPB so I could read the Ohio ending.

I actually liked the JPB story (to my surprise) and the Ohio ending was perfect. My only complaint was the Ohio ending was too short. But then that is my complaint about every Ohio story.

My only criticism for both author's is the concern about STDs. Sarah takes in a lot of cum from a lot of different men in JPB's story without using condoms and Tim should have been concerned about that.

But this is a fantasy and I let it slide. Although I bet Ohio could have thought up a wonderful solution if he put his mind to it. Dang I miss his writing. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a couple of unlikeable assholes!

The writing was good, the story was not. Gangbangs? And he didn't divorce her before she gave him something he couldn't divorce? That made absolutely no sense. Plus the fact that she's banging his Boss? Why didn't he just get a lawyer, sue his Boss, the Company and all the men and Companies that were screwing her for retirement money? The issue is trust. There's nobody in this entire story that's trustworthy on any level. Which means they're all really unlikeable people. Which means there was absolutely nothing to like about this mess. UGH!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

It was a refreshing story, but not one I would have liked to live.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Meh

I realize you're building on JPB's story, can't change what happened there, but Brian disappears on Tuesday, Sarah can't be found and she's caught in an obvious lie that she was eating at her desk? Any normal person would come down on her like a ton of bricks!

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
What a piece of shit.

I know you are following some else's story. but it is sooo unbelievable, Every time the husband talks it is like "blah blah, I like being cuckold"... He loves her and he's not angry with her. Nad he let's her keep fucking her many lovers? What a piece of bs.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Only Fair For Me

I'm sorry, I'd confront her. If she wouldn't/couldn't stop, and I was worried about a "relapse" I'd bite the bullet and divorce. It would hurt, but not as much as having a slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars for the humor, . . .

only deserves 1 star for being so contrived and illogical. She was risking getting a STD, including HIV and giving it to her husband. That's not adventure, that's Russian Roulette. What kind of woman would do that to her husband? What kind of man would tolerate it? But as dark humor, it was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
absolute shite

what a brain dead fuckwit moron he is to say he loves her and what she did...one bullet between her eyes would do the trick and then do himself in for being a complete tosser...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know you're following JPB lead but...

the wife in the story was beyond redemption. Never the word slut was better applied than here. The husband was a pathetic wimp. No real man could love or even be in the same room with such a slut with wanting to give her a slow and painful death. The is no way back here. JPB leaves most of his stories without an ending. You chose the wrong one to complete.

You did a good work with Ari, you completely failed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
she is upset by number

But Dave had turned her into company whore. How many hundreds did she screw.

He fell for Brian's bullshit when he sure have taken account and destroyed company and Brian and Dave.

Confront his wife and give her one chance while balancing scales.

Story read like it was written working backwards. On first blush it has humorous ending with his tally. But author forgot the scores of clients she screwed far surpassed his number.

Ohio is great writer but he appears to be psychologically compelled to write stories where husbands stay with slut wives. AlleyKat's husband the StangStar has much better solution.

Difference I suppose in locale - Ohio vs Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
emulates Indians

Ohio's stories parallel the Cleveland Indian's historic World Series collapse. Fantastic start but crumbles come 7th game

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
One star

For leaving it hanging......again

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not good

Two cheaters too many. Why not.leave with the four million dollar account and just dump the whore?

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not finished

You are such a good writer, why do this to us? Please add an epilogue or another part to this story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Ohio, this is soooooo far beneath you

Plus it accomplished nothing. Why bother?

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Funny ending

If she was doing gang-bangs, she did more than sixteen men. Guaranteed.

Slut phase! That's putting it mildly.

But then that happens and its not fun for the hubby if he is actually in love with the said wife. Fucking her family women folk does help though; then telling her.

Just sayin. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HE did 16 WOMEN

Kalimaxos must have lost the alternating thread of conversation.

Olfrog14x

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Really, it is a cuck story, not that I mind. But he should’ve tucked her over better than what he did.

Bring home loaded pusssies for him to eat plus Gangbangs what a HO.

She got off lightly

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

If some author wrote a story about a wife who fucked a whole town then went on to fuck her father, mother, brothers and sisters had three children from her father and brothers and then went on to fuck her kids.

Then that author decides to leave the ending hanging for our imagination, Ohio’s treatment would end in reconciliation, BTB is not in Ohio’s vocabulary.

Love conquers all is a maxim that most pay lip service to, Ohio believes wholeheartedly in that degenerate twaddle (yes it is a word, at least in my universe lol).

As for this story it appears they deserve each other.

Just once or twice I would like Ohio to step out of his comfort zone and write a few stories where it all ends in permanent divorce with no RAAC, I wouldn’t even expect him to BTB, that would be going too far.

Ah well we can all dream lol.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read this again, what a sick sad pathetic story

My previous score of 1/5 does NOT change

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Ohio writes really well, but this story sucks. No emotion.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Where are the preceding 6 chapters? This chapter 7, is the only one on your list of stories of yours,

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Wargamer8 months ago

""""Really, it is a cuck story, not that I mind. But he should’ve tucked her over better than what he did.

Bring home loaded pusssies for him to eat plus Gangbangs what a HO.

She got off lightly""""" I would say too lightly wargamer, but tucking her over?? Did not get where he tucked her into bed, or anywhere. I not the plural for pussy Pussys ? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fishgetter

Are you stupid? Try reading the intro

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
This really does fit in well with JPB’s story.

It does it by fitting seamlessly into the end of JPB’s story, and fits in with JPB’s style too. Well done.

For the exercise itself — 4-stars.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
“SIXTEEN?!!”

“Well sweetie, there were all those clients Dave had you fucking. As near as I can tell there were at least five, and maybe up to eight? Nine? Ten? And how many were regular “visitors” (Tim making air quotes) every quarter when they came in to renew their contracts? Hmmm...? How many dearest?

Two or three men every week - Brian and Dave, and later Dave and at least one client? And over how many years? And an occasional mini-orgy whenever I or you went out of town? I figure you got fucked at least a thousand times, and at a stretch two-thousand... let’s call it fifteen-hundred times.

No honey, sixteen different women, never more than one at a time, once a week... ok occasionally twice, is nothing for you to get mad about.

Good night dearest.”

[CLICK]

END SCENE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like STD and HIV petrie dishes... whew!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I don't like it.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Anonymous8 months ago

Fishgetter

Are you stupid? Try reading the intro""""" I just read intro, and you are correct, this is merely a continuation of a JPB's story. Hardly ever read the preambles. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s hard to put a shine on a turd, but Ohio tried. But to use one of JPB’s stories as a template for a sequel is just a bad idea! Three stars ⭐️ for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good way to turn the tables on the whore. But in real life it never would have gotten to 20 years later before they had this conversation. One of them would have gotten a disease fucking that many other people. And would have passed it on and around...my guess is within a few years all their fuck buddies would have been riddled with some kind of STD. And then they would have had a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well,that's one solution!

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

The original was garbage and it’s still garbage⭐️

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I loved this rendition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just as bad and laughable like JPB‘s crap.

You never can make chicken soup out of chicken shit.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck. Blecch.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

And the author strikes again with a wimp that is manipulated and says he loves her so much he will accept anything. Welcome to the new world as cuckolding becomes common place and accepted. The garbage spewed from the keyboard continues.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good one, nice and easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ick. Not rational or plausible.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 1 year ago

Totally dumb, still funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no excuse for this pitiable of a writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny very funny not to be taken seriously

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nonsense, why be married? Waste of ink and paper! 😳 LM

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hilarious. Meant to be taken as satire.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hear that? It's the BTB Crowd clutching their pearls!

DenaliFXDenaliFX5 months ago

I am amazed at the naivete of the dozens of Anonymous repliers who we shored and disgusted at the sexual antics around this great story by Ohio. For him: I assume this was late in his career, so conservatively he was "on the road" 3 nights a eek for 26 weeks a yeat or 72 nights for 30 years. Over 2000 in total, and he had 16 sexual encounters - one every two years! He was a monk. This was impossible to avoid if those nights were conferences (24 hours each day AND boring so drinking is a must)- and for me - a total sexual chicken - every encounter was started by a women. Why do you think I support them so much! For the woman in this article, back in the office - of course she was liable to have a relationship with her "work-husband," I can't believe these readers are so prudish! Thank God for offices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous