All Comments on 'Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 04'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue to share

Hope you have many more adventures liked up for Liz! I love stories like this: a bit of femdom with a crossdressing male. I wish I had the same in my life, Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's wonderful to be a bitch for my wife !!!

I too have a wife who is my mistress and I'm her bitch. We dress up in women's clothes and go out and pick up hot guys (my trolling name is "Cindy"). I love sucking cock and getting fucked, especially with my wife watching. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIVORCE the dominating bitch of a slut.

I do not agree with Jack really being a cross dresser. He is not even really bisexual. He is being forced by his wife to do this or be punished if he does not. He had not cross dressed before that weekend. He says that he loves his wife and would not hit her. But she hits him and says that she loves him. But if she really loved him, she would not put him through this. Jack should watch out that she does not put him on HRT to grow tits. She only cares to get her pleasure and will do to her husband what ever she feels like to get her way and the high that she is looking to get. He needs to hit her and leave her there, and then take the car back home alone to pack his stuff and money in their accounts, and then find a divorce lawyer. If she wanted a TS for a husband/slave, she should have had an affair with one when she was married to her previous husband or married one instead of Jack. Being that Jack is only 32 year old, it should be easier than his wife who is a crazy 44 year old fat woman to find a new spouse.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

story had some definitive moments, although I agree you shouldn't hit a woman, there are exceptions. once he's in Rockport, it would be time to lay down some rules or leave.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
loved this story so much

This is my fantasy -- being my wife's sissy cocksucking bitch and getting fucked in front of her. Then, watching her get fucked in front of me and enjoying the other man's big cock inside her. This story got me so turned on I shot my load of cum into my hand and ate it all up. This was such a good story I had to read it over and over again. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was mostly good

And I read it to the end giving full stars. But ... didn't like that Debbie doesn't seem to care much for what Jack wants. She shouldn't surprise him with stuff in front of others. Not things that a wife in love with her hubby would do. Yes. I know it's a fantasy, just hate to think of a guy, even a fictional guy, being shocked by his wife like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous