Becoming Erica

Story Info
Eric is shaved and feminized.
2k words
4.03
96.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex451
Alex451
3 Followers

"Oh come on Eric, it will be fun" Austin said to Eric.

"But why can't I just go as I am, why do I have to dress up in woman's clothes," Eric replied as he stood holding the short black dress that Austin had brought for him to wear. He was horrified at the idea of having to go to Austin's birthday party tonight in drag.

"Eric it's a drag party, oh go on, let your hair down it will be fun. I promise you'll love it," he said, "you don't want to be the only man there do you?" "Anyway, I want to see you in a little black dress you'd look gorgeous," he said teasingly. He grabbed the dress from Eric and placed it on the bed. "Now." he said as he reached into the bag he was carrying. "I have these black pump heels for you to wear and these hold ups." Eric looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

Eric always liked Austin, they were close friends and he trusted him completely. Right now Austin wasn't dressed in drag, but Eric had seen him before. It was a complete change. He would never think of Austin's body has being attractive normally but when he was dressed in woman's clothes he had to admit he felt a pang of sexual attraction that he had to fight to control. Eric thought how he would often blush uncontrollably when Austin would kiss him on the cheek sometimes, though Eric knew that this was just to tease him.

"You want me to wear hold ups too!" said Eric as he took the pack from Austin and sat down with a glum luck on his face that said that he wasn't going to be able to get out of this one.

"Oh Eric, I want you to do more than that, I want you to be the best looking man in drag there tonight," said Austin. "I want to do your make up, and we are going to teach you how to walk in heels, I don't want you making a fool of me Eric." He grabbed Eric's hand and led him out of the room has he tried to argue.

Of course Austin knew Eric was excited by cross dressers and trannys. He could tell by the embarrassed look he always had on his face whenever he introduced him to any of his friends in drag. The way he always avoided looking at their eyes for too long, or the way he always turned his head when Austin caught Eric looking at him. He always wanted to feminise Eric, and he knew his birthday party was the perfect opportunity, besides he suspected he wouldn't have to push too hard.

"Why are you taking me into the bathroom?" Eric said as he saw the shaving implements laid out beside the bathtub.

"Now Eric, we are not going to have your thick black hair on your legs contrast with your lovely delicate dress, are we?" Austin said as he let go of Eric's arm. "Now don't worry Eric, shaving your legs need not be a painful experience" he said as Eric sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Really I'm quite willing to dress up for your party but is this really necessary?" Eric asked.

"Yes Eric it is necessary, removing your leg hair will leave a smooth feminine surface on your skin," said Austin, "Now please strip to your underwear please." He said as he started to remove the packaging to a woman's razor.

"But I could do this myself, surely I don't need you to shave me" Eric pleaded.

"Eric you are just not experienced enough yet, its better if you just let an expert like me take care of you." Austin replied. "Now I always use a woman's razor for legs and body because it is designed for those areas," he said "Now take you clothes off Eric" he shouted.

Eric began to strip. He unbuttoned his short and threw it to one side. Eric was quite tall, he wondered what his long slender legs would look like with no hair, it thrilled him, but he kept that fact hidden. He pushed his trousers down towards his ankles and gracefully stepped out from them.

Austin thought Eric had a body to die for; he was tall and athletically lean. He smiled to himself as he admired his body.

"Ok place one leg on the bathtub edge, not in the bath yet, I just want to use this electric razor to trim some of your hairs first." Austin said as he placed a towel under Eric's foot to catch as much of the hair as possible.

Eric watched as Austin switched the electric razor on. He almost jumped with shock as Austin put his hand on his foot. Austin give him a smile as he applied the razor to his leg starting from his ankle. Austin calmly ran the razor over his leg hair. "Remember this is just to thin your hair out to make it easier to shave" said Austin.

The buzz of the electric razor stopped as Austin switched the device off and got Eric to turn around and put his other leg up on the edge of the bathtub. Austin placed his hand gently on Eric's foot, giving it a gentle caress. Austin switched the razor on before Eric could react to his caress.

Eric didn't say a word as he watched Austin work; he gently moved the electric razor up his leg from his ankle. His hair was now getting more manageable. The buzzing sound of the razor mesmerised him, he started to day dream about how he would look tonight, about how it would feel to be dressed as a woman. The sound of Austin switching off the razor brought him back to reality.

"Now I'm finished trimming your leg hair," Austin said "It's time to wet your leg". Eric put his leg that was on the edge into the bathtub now. Austin turned the tab and adjusted the temperature of the water coming from the shower head he held in his hand. "There, just right". He applied the water to Eric's leg. He massaged Eric's leg as he guided the jet of water over it. Eric sat on the edge of the bath and let himself go, he enjoyed the feeling.

Austin's hand glided over Eric's leg, slowing every so often to admire the curves and the beauty of his leg. Finally when he was sure that his hair was moist enough, he turned the tap off and placed the shower head back in the bath. He lifted the shaving cream and sprayed some on his hand. He started to lather Eric's leg. Austin looked into Eric's eyes as he lathered his legs. He stroked his calves and spread the cream over his slender thighs. Austin wondered how high he could go.

Eric felt slightly aroused, but he felt deeply uncomfortable at the same time. He wondered if this was a normal part of shaving, Austin's hand was going quite high. He tried to think of something else, he bit his tongue in order to prevent himself getting a hard on. He really didn't want the embarrassment of having his excitement betrayed to Austin. Austin's hand was moving really high up the inside of Eric's legs: then suddenly he pulled it away, giving Eric some momentary relief from his arousal. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Austin began to shave Eric's leg gently from the ankle up. He turned the tap back on so he could rinse the hair from every second stroke. Austin shaved one strip from ankle to knee slowly with great care and then began another. He did around the knees but avoid shaving this area directly. Then he started on Eric's thighs.

Slowly but surely Eric's leg began to look more feminine, more beautiful. Eric marvelled at his leg. Austin worked his way from his outside thigh to his inner thigh. The feeling of the hot razor on his inner thigh made him tingle, Eric was aware that Austin's hand kept brushing his cock through his boxers has he made the strokes. He finished the leg and rinsed it slowly and sensually, enjoying the smooth sexy feel as he did so.

"Ok, other leg please" Austin said quietly. Eric turned around and put his other leg into the bath tub. Austin directed the jet of water slowly over all of his long leg, all the time watching Eric's eyes. When he finished he lathered the leg up with shaving cream, starting at his ankle and directing his hand, up to his knee, pausing and moving back down again. Then he applied the cream over his knee, doing the tops of his thighs first and moving to his inner thigh. Austin was teasing Eric once again, instead of just applying the cream he was massaging it into his leg.

Eric wondered once again how far Austin's hand would go it was so high up his inside leg now. He felt so excited; his cock was now semi erect, hanging down one side of his boxers. Then Austin's hand rose so high it brushed the tip of his cock which was hanging partly out of the leg his boxers. Eric jumped slightly and Austin gave him a flirtatious smile.

Austin picked up the razor and began shaving at Eric's ankle. "You know we are going to have to manicure those toes for you Eric don't you?" said Austin. Eric giggled and smiled at this. Austin finished Eric's leg and rinsed it carefully for him.

"Now I want you to sit on the edge of the bath with both of your legs out," said Austin. He then squirted some moisturiser onto his hands. The cold of the moisturiser hitting Eric's skin shocked him. Austin began to move and glide his hands over Eric's legs. He found it difficult to get at them from the direction he was sitting, so he decided to sit on Eric's lap for better access. Eric didn't object. Austin could feel Eric's cock through his boxers, he grinded himself against it as he bent over and massaged his legs for him. Austin tilted his head around to face Eric's and give him a deep kiss. He always wondered what it would be like to kiss Eric, he felt his tongue against Eric's. Eric let out a groan of pleasure.

Austin pulled away and stood up. "Now we can have lots of fun later, I promise but we have to finish your preparation," he said as he lightly cupped Eric's cock.

"Well ok, I suppose that would be ok," said Eric, "god I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"I know, it was obvious" said Austin as he giggled at Eric. "Now give me your foot I want to give you a manicure," said Austin as he kneeled in front of Eric and picked up the emery board from his pile of accessory's he had laid out beside the bath.

Eric calmly watched him as he filed his toe nails, shaping them and making them rounder. Austin seemed very good at what he was doing he thought. Austin got up and filled a basin of water and brought over to Eric.

"I've filled this with warm salty water, now I want you to steep your feet in it for a few minutes." Austin said. Eric put his feet into the basin.

"Ok," Eric replied.

"Are you looking forward to being a woman tonight Eric?" said Austin.

"Yes, I feel so excited, so liberated," replied Eric as Austin sat down beside him.

"You know, you will need to pick a name for yourself, you can't call yourself Eric tonight," said Austin.

"Well you call yourself Augustine don't you," said Eric, "So I will call myself Erica!"

Austin kissed him and said, "my beautiful Erica," as he put his hand around him.

Alex451
Alex451
3 Followers