All Comments on 'Becoming His'

by asnowmanforchristmas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Was that dysfunctional or what

Wow I no this is just a story but that was some fucked up shit!

bashful_ladybashful_ladyover 12 years ago
OMG!

This story was so well written. The descriptive passages were so realistic that I felt it was happening to me. Would love to read more about their life with the gang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My own Novel

This reminds me of my own full novel that I am writing about a Drug Lord (Raven Salboni) who is the adopted son of a Drug Lord, Antony Salboni. Raven buys and sells women, and after accidentally killing one, he goes to the police and agrees to work with them in order to catch is own father. He buys a final girl, Kendra, and they end up falling in love. I started writing it in 8th grade, and this is so much like it. Except, Raven is very jealous and would never share Kendra with anyone, except for one character, The Phantom, who is Ravens God Father.

Thanks so much. This is really great.

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Entertaining

Part of the story isn't my thing but I loved wondering what a real mafioso would think of this story. LOL ... would be funny to see a dinner party where a mafioso is rattled and very nervous meeting the author ... she's tougher than them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous