Becoming His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remove your stockings and heels. Come inside when you're done." And with that he stood, depositing me tingling body in the chair. He turned and opened the sliding door, closing it behind him. Suddenly fearful of being alone on the terrace, worried that his sudden departure meant I had displeased him in some way; I swiftly removed my heels and slid off my stockings, remaining clad only in my soaking black thong. I cautiously opened the door and stepped inside, shutting it behind me.

When I turned and faced the room, I saw that he had turned down the bed and lit candles all around it. The crimson sheets danced under the shimmering light, and the room smelt faintly of vanilla, but not so much that it was overpowering. He had removed his robe and hung it on the door, and the soft sounds of Italian love songs wafted through the air. He stood by the bed, his toned body shimmering in the candlelight, as he motioned for me to join him.

I walked cautiously and slowly, my fears re ignited, and came to stand before him. Taking my chin gently, he lifted my head so he could look deep into my eyes before kissing me passionately. As the kiss deepened, his hands began to explore my body, mine resting gently on his solid chest. He squeezed and massaging my breasts, teasing the nipples to erectness. He stroked my stomach, then my thighs. I gasped as I felt a hand cup my panty-covered mound, pulling from the kiss to let out a harsh breath. His fingers massaged me through the silky material before he slipped a single finger under the thin band, probing gently into my heated core. The finger he produced from it shone wet with my juices. He lifted it for me to see before licking my juices slowly from it. "You taste good, babe," he said, and I shuddered with pleasure.

With a flick of his wrist, the flimsy garment was torn from me and I was lifted up and placed on the bed. He took his place beside me, running his fingers lightly over me. "Hands above your head," he whispered as he began to lick and suck his way down my body. Placing his hands gently on my thighs, he spread me as he kissed his way up one thigh, then down the other. By now I was panting with anticipation, on the verge of begging him to touch me. He slipped his tongue between my lips then, and they flowered open for him as I groaned softly. He slowly began to eat my cunt, running his tongue along its length before jabbing himself into me, then returning to nibble lightly on my clit. I was writhing in ecstasy as I felt him remove his hand from my thigh and gently slide a finger into me. I gripped him, holding his finger like a sheath, and I wondered fleetingly how, if one finger made me so full, I was going to fit his enormous cock into me.

As his finger became coated in juices he drew it out and began circling around my puckered anus. He slipped his finger in to the first knuckle and my sphincter tightened painfully around it. He lazily drew his tongue to me clit, sucking hard and relaxing me, allowing him to put his finger fully in me. Though the feeling was foreign at first, I soon began to feel a great warmth and fullness and I pushed myself back against his finger as it began to saw slowly in and out of my ass. Soon it was accompanied by a second, and as his tongue and fingers drove my closer towards orgasm, he lubed up a medium sized plug that he had hidden under the pillow beside my head. He bit my clit just then and I came hard, screaming and writhing in pleasure, my back arching against the sheets. In the throws of orgasm, I felt him roughly shove the seven-inch plug into my ass, causing me to scream out in pain. He slid up me body and began to pet my sides and kiss my neck as I came down slowly from my high. My ass felt stuffed full, but the pain had been replaced by a warm fullness. I was glistening in sweat and glowing with pleasure, lying panting beside him.

Stroking me slowly, he smiled down on me as I slowly regained my composure. Placing my hand on his cheek, I turned my head to look him in the eye. "Thank you, Padrone," I whispered, before kissing him gently.

"You are most welcome, slut." He returned my kiss, his mouth moving lazily over mine, slowly gaining in passion and urgency. His fingers began to play my body again, tweaking my sensitive nipples and rubbing my tender slit, which was already moistening for him again. Still kissing me, he rolled lazily on top of me, resting himself mostly on his arms but bearing down on me enough so I could feel his dominance. His muscular thighs parted my own and I felt the enormous head of his cock touch me with a heat as hot as a branding iron.

Sensing the coming event, I turned my head away in fear. "No," he said, grabbing my chin and forcing my eyes to meet his own. "Look at me." His eyes, dark with desire and passion bored into my own. "It will be okay, bambino. Trust me," he whispered, his eyes overflowing with love.

I felt my own eyes begin to well as I answer him. "I do. I love you."

"And I, you, bambino. Until the end of time."

And with that he bent down to kiss me, simultaneously pushing the mushroom head of his monster cock inside of me. I groaned low as I felt my cunt stretch his sizeable head, and felt filled to the brim with just that much. Slowly he began to rock in and out of me and I felt as if I would rip in two. "You're too big, I groaned," pleading with him to stop.

"Relax," he said. "I will fit. Your cunt was made to fit me, babe. You are so hot and tight around me. So hot, bambino."

And so I lied there silently, wincing as he slowly sawed in and out of me, his eyes boring into mine the whole time. Gradually his cock sunk farther into me, pain filling me as he stretched me, then being replaced by an exquisite feeling of fullness. My cunt gripped him hard as I came with only half of him in me, and in the throws of my orgasm he forced himself all the way, his balls slapping against my ass.

I cried out in pain at the sudden intrusion, weeping silently and clutching him to me. He lay still for a long time, holding me and stroking my hair, whispering softly in my ear and kissing away my tears until the pain had subsided. Then slowly he began to move in and out of my, making love to me passionately, his eyes boring into mine as his cock rubbed my walls, pushing against the plug in my ass and turning my body into molten lava. As my third orgasm gripped me, he pulled all the way out, slamming into me with a force that took my breath away and made me scream out in pleasure and in pain, for I had lost the defining line between them. Grabbing my legs and pulling them further apart, he began to fuck me in earnest, pulling out all the way and pushing into me forcefully. This time, when I came he came with me, forcing into me as deep as he could as my orgasm milked his cock, his seed spurting into me and filling me with its warmth as he collapsed onto me.

When we both had calmed down, he rolled gently to my side, stroking my face softly and kissing my lips gently. "Perfetto, bambino. You are so perfect. I am so glad that you belong to me. So beautiful. So sexy..." As he said this, I welled with emotion. With pride at being his, with joy at pleasing him, and with an overwhelming feeling of love, so strong that tears spilled instantly from my eyes. As he kissed them away and held me close, I could've sworn I saw a single tear grace his cheek, as well.

Pulling me away from him, he looked me in the eyes. "You have one last thing to do, slut," he said as he pushed me down the bed. Taking his cock in my mouth, I cleaned it gently, worshipping it with my tongue and tasting the sweet and salty mix of our juices together. Moving back up the bed, he kissed me one last time before blowing out the candles and pulling the covers over our chilling bodies. Turning me so my back was pressed against him, I felt his softened cock pushing against the plug still lodged in my ass as his hand came to cup a breast protectively. "Buano notte, bambino," he whispered. "Grazi. Thank you for the gift of yourself."

"Ti amo," I replied, and drifted off to sleep, loved and safe in his arms.

-Chapter 3-

Over the next two weeks, I grew accustomed to my new way of life. More than that, I grew to love my new way of life. My Padrone introduced me to many forms of pleasure and of pain. He taught me the sting of nipple clamps and the burn of ginger root. I learned the safety, comfort and extreme pleasure that came from being bond and gagged on his bed. I experienced his hand on my bare ass every day, and also learned what it felt like to whipped, flogged and paddled. I found myself full most of the time, if not with his fingers or dick then with a plug in my ass, a plug that increased in size each day until I could take a full ten inch long, two inch thick plug up my ass without a problem. By the end of the two weeks I was also able to take his entire dick in my mouth, deep throating it so far that I felt like he reached all the way to my stomach. I learned to love the taste of semen, and enjoyed it for breakfast most mornings.

Along with teaching me to be a good slut, he also taught me to be a good lover. He doted on me and spoiled me, treating me to hot baths and massages. Upon my request, he taught me how to massage him, and that became one of my favorite pass times. I found overwhelming joy in pleasing Marc, in hearing him groan and sigh for me, in seeing a smile grace his flawless face. I basked in his praise and affection and worked tirelessly to earn it.

On the night that marked the two-week anniversary of the start of my new, wonderful life, I showered and cleaned myself, arriving in our bedroom clad only in a bathrobe as I had most other nights. This night, however, I was immediately drawn to a new object positioned in front of the roaring fireplace. It resembled a sawhorse, like those used for construction, but it was taller and the legs spread wider, and one end was higher than the other. It was covered in brown padded leather and there were metal hooks at the bottom of each leg. Pulling my eyes from this strange new contraption, I went and knelt at the feet of my Master who was perched on the edge of our bed.

"Hands, slut," he ordered, and I presented them to him, shivering as he snapped the lined cuffs around them tightly. "Stand," he said, and I did, allowing him to clasp matching cuffs around my ankles. He unceremoniously removed my robe and clasped my hands behind my back. Standing behind me, he ordered me to open my mouth and I felt him push the rubber gag between my lips, clasping it tightly underneath my hair. Again he took his seat on the bed and I knelt, at his orders, at his feet, looking into his eyes.

"Slut, you're introduction as my possession is almost complete. By tomorrow night, you will be the sole property of Marco Giovanni until the end of time. I want you know that this fills me with more joy than I can possibly describe, and I am both very proud and very blessed that you have chosen to give yourself to me." Should I have been capable of speech, I would have echoed with similar sentiment, but being gagged as I was, I tried best to answer with my eyes. Moving on from such emotion, he continued to speak. "I am certainly a believer in the element of surprise, however I feel that this is not the time for it. Already you have felt many firsts that have marked your position as my slut. You have felt the sting of my whip, my paddled and my flogger. You have felt the bite of my clamps. You have been taught to worship my cock and to service it well. You have learned to feel full and to accept whatever I give to you. You have only four more new things to experience before you become my slut in every way. The first is the strike of my cane. The second is my dick buried deep in your well-prepared ass. The third is the mark of my brands. And the fourth is the service to all of the gang. The first three of these you experience very shortly, the last will come tomorrow."

The bluntness of his words and the thought of what was expected of me stunned me, but he didn't give me time to recover. He unceremoniously dragged me to my feet and led me to the fire where the contraption sat. Gazing into the fire, I now noticed a metal rod, its tip buried deep in the flame. The full gravity of the situation hit me like a freight train then, and I began to struggle and fight to get away from him. It was futile, however, and despite my struggles he bent me over the bench without any trouble. He quickly clipped my kicking legs to the contraption, spreading my ankles wide and forcing my ass high into the air. He unclipped my arms from behind my back and clipped them to the opposite end so my head rested on the padded leather and my back arched slightly. The leather was soon slick with my tears as I heard him open the cupboard in which he kept his equipment.

I heard from behind me the swish of well-oiled wood through the air before it landed hard on my ass. The fire that spread instantly through me was unlike any I had yet experienced, and I screamed into the gag before sobbing hysterically, struggling futilely against my bonds. "You will never fight me," he said, though his voice seemed distant and far away. "The time for backing out has long passed. This is your fate now." And with that he began to cane my ass and thighs mercilessly, welts miles high raising instantly across them, turning first pink, then fiery red. The caning continued for what seemed like hours, and by the time he set the cane down beside me my ass and thighs were screaming, I felt I would pass out and die they hurt so bad. My throat was so hoarse from screaming that I could not even sob anymore, so I leaked silent tears onto the leather.

His hands came down on me then, and the initial sting of him touching my welts was replaced with a feeling of some relief as he spread cool liquid over my burning cheeks. He worked the substance slowly into my ass and thighs, moving closer to my sex, which, despite my pain, was soaking with arousal. He ignored this, however, and instead moved towards my puckered anus, rubbing the cool liquid around it with deliberate pressure. As I opened to accommodate him, he easily slipped two fingers into my well-conditioned ass and began to lubricate it generously, rubbing against the inside and sending sparks through my body. I moaned aloud against my gag, my pain forgotten in place of the wonderful fullness in my ass. Gradually he added a third finger and then a fourth, rubbing more lube into me.

I moaned at the loss when he removed his fingers, but the were quickly replaced by the giant head of his cock pushing persistently against my slackened hole. Despite my preparation, his cock was by far the largest thing to ask access into my ass, and I tightened in fear. I swift smack to my already marked bottom caused my to release the tension in alarm, and he took this opportunity to force several inches of himself into me. I screamed with renewed vigor, the stretching in my ass unbearable as he braced himself on my shoulders and began to steadily push all eleven inches of himself into me until his balls slapped roughly against my cunt. He stopped then, giving me a short time to adjust to him before he began to thrust himself roughly inside of me. The pain ebbed away slowly, and as I began to moan against my gag in incredible pleasure, he began to take me roughly, pulling out until only his head was inside of me and then forcing into me roughly, pushing me hard into my leather restraint. I came hard, muscles rippling over his throbbing cock, before he buried himself deep inside of me and released his seed into my bowels. He lay against my sweat-slickened back for a moment before removing his softening cock from my thoroughly used ass, my anus remaining open, stretched wide.

Raising himself from me, I lay motionless, wondering what he would do next. I heard him rummaging around in the fire to my right and cold fear gripped my stomach once again. I broke out in cold sweat as I heard the metal rod being pulled from the fire. He brought the rod in front of my face, showing me the glowing red "MG" letters on the end. The heat from the iron was so much that I could hear it sizzle behind me, and I began sobbing uncontrollably as I felt him place a steadying hand on the bruised right cheek of my ass. The first touch of the iron to my bare flesh put me into an eternal scream of agony, the fire burning and searing my skin before I passed into blessed unconscious.

I awoke to find myself having been removed from the bench, my gag and cuffs gone, lying face down on the soft covers of our bed. My tears had been dried, and he was again rubbing the cooling liquid into my ass, the right cheek of which was still burning and sore, but rapidly cooling under his ministrations. He said nothing as he worked, tracing his letter permanently branded into my flesh, he kissed me once before pulling the covers over me and pulling me against him to sleep.

Though I was still bewildered and slightly in shock from the rapid events of the night, as I slipped into my own slumber, I felt a strong sense of belonging, of safety, of possession and of love radiating from my throbbing ass.

-Chapter 4-

The next day passed much like any other, his only acknowledgment of the previous night's proceedings to be a quick trace of the soar letters burned into me before he turned to take his own shower. He had business in the city that day, and I spent most of my time trying to busy myself with tasks to avoid the intense soreness of my ass and my intense fear at the night's coming proceedings. I had almost thought that he had changed his mind until that night after dinner he announced that I should go and clean myself extra well, for he would not want to present a dirty slut to others.

And so with jellied legs that barely held me up, I made my way slowly to the shower where I cleaned myself thoroughly, being sure to scrubs every nook and cranny clean before shaving away any trace of hair from my body. I rubbed sweet smelling lotion all over me and carefully combed the tangles from my hair before cautiously exiting the bathroom, half expecting twenty Italians the jump me as soon the door opened. Instead there was only one, and he approached my slowly, circling me and checking to be sure I had properly followed his orders. Nodding his approval, he handed my the same stilettos that I had worn the night that I had first come to him, as well as a tube of deep red lip stick, both of which I applied quickly while he watched.

Taking his customary seat on the bed, I went to kneel before him and he began to speak. "Slut, your actions these past weeks have pleased me greatly. I am especially proud of how you handled the events of last night. You have only one act of sacrifice left to prove to me your devotion and willingness to be my slut. You know that the gang is my life, and as you are becoming my life as well, you therefore are to become theirs. It is deep gang tradition that the girl of the leader is likewise the girl of the gang, and this is true for you, as well. You are obey and serve them as you do me, however, you are to remember your place above most of them in areas of a non-sexual manner. The boys know better than to view you as only a fuck toy all the time, and you are to tell me if you feel that any of them are treating you in a way not in their power. Any permission for them to use you will have come from me explicitly, and you are to assume this as true at all times. If at any time this proves to be untrue and you have been used without my consent then I promise you that you will not suffer for it, but they will greatly. Though you will be punished, hurt and taken forcibly by these men, if at any time you feel your life or health is in danger you are to tell me as soon as possible, and if I am unavailable you are to tell Doc or Lucio. You will never be punished for telling me how you feel or that you are afraid. To be afraid is not a sin, do you understand?"