Becoming His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Padrone, I understand."

"Very good, then it is time for you to finish your initiation. Tonight you will be enjoyed by all of our males over eighteen. They all have my explicit permission to do what they wish with you, so I suggest you relax and allow them to use you as they want to. You need not be afraid, because both Doc and Lucio will be there and they would never let any real harm come to you, however it is understood that you will be very afraid and you may fight or struggle if you wish, though understand that it will only make it harder in the end and it will not put off the inevitable. Now let's go."

And with that, he pulled me to my feet and led me, clad only in lipstick and heels, down the hall and down the stairs to the main room of the den. Pulling me by my arm through the doorway, I suddenly found myself naked in front of twenty very large, very handsome and very intimidating Italians. I turned to run or hide, but Marc pushed me forward into them and I they surrounded me, forming a tight circle around my naked form. Hands reached out to stroke and touch me, and I pulled away in fear and embarrassment. When I slapped at a hand that went to my breast, rough hands pulled my hands behind me, grasping my hair tightly and pulling my head back to look into his eyes. To my surprise I found myself staring at Lucio, who, four years older than myself, had become and remained my best and most trusted friend in the gang. "Fine, tesoro, he whispered into my ear. We'll do this the hard way."

And with that, he lifted my hands high above my head, snapping them into cuffs hanging from the ceiling that I had previously gone unseen by me. They stretched me high onto my tiptoes, thrusting my breasts forward in my attempt to lengthen myself and regain my balance. I felt my ankles grabbed and cried out in alarm as my feet were pulled wide apart, a large spreader bar placed between them. Tears of fear began to course down my cheeks at the helplessness of my position. Doc stepped forward and wiped them away, kissing my cheek before whispering for my ears only, "Don't worry, caro. You are safe."

He stepped away and instantly I felt dozens of hands feeling and massaging every part of my body. Despite my fear, I felt myself growing wet with arousal at the treatment. Around me the lusty gang, ranging from eighteen to fifty-four, began to talk amongst themselves about my body.

"What a sexy bitch."

"Yeah, I wish I had snapped this one up before Giovanni had."

"Look at these tits. What fine knockers this slut's got."

"Mmm, how about this nice clean cunt of hers. Look, the slut's already getting wet."

"God, I'm gonna fuck the hell out of this bitch."

"I can't wait to get my dick shoved up this tight ass."

The words served only to increase my arousal, and I whimpered softly as the hands abruptly vanished. My eyes snapped open as she felt to figures step towards her, one in front and one behind. I smiled slightly when I saw that it was Lucio who stood in front of me, and craning my neck I recognized Doc behind me.

"You are gorgeous, tesoro."

"Si, caro, so sexy."

Their hands rubbed my body gently, massaging me and gaining the feel of ever inch of my skin. Doc's hands came around from behind to cup my pert breasts as Lucio's descended slowly to my sopping cunt. As Doc pinched and rolled my nipples and kissed my neck, Lucio slid two fingers into me and began to finger fuck me slowly. I groaned in arousal as their fingers drove me mad with lust. My fear was replaced with spreading warmth as Doc removed a hand from my breast and wet two of his fingers to drive into my ass. Just as soon as the fingers had appeared, they were removed and replaced by the heads of their cocks, Lucio's at my cunt and Doc's at my ass. They simultaneously drove into me, pushing slowly but steadily until they had filled me completely. They then began to fuck me in rhythm and I rested my head on Lucio's shoulder as my breathing became more labored. Lucio's hand slid to my clit as Doc pinched a nipple and I was driven over the edge. In the throws of orgasms I felt their seed empty into me and my screams of pleasure echoed throughout the room.

I recovered from my daze as the spreader bar was removed and my hands released. I found myself facing twenty horny Italians, all with formidable dicks out, stroking themselves gently while waiting their turn. Lucio kissed my gently before moving behind me and forcing me to my knees. He pinned my hands behind my back, and, too horny to care, I opened my mouth to receive the first cock that was thrust towards me. I then proceeded to suck him until he came, swallowing my first of many loads of cum that night. I had barely swallowed the first load before a second dick was thrust in my face. Somewhere around the tenth cock, Lucio speared my ass with his cock and continued to hold me there while I sucked off the entire gang. When the last guy had used my mouth, Lucio fucked my ass slowly, using my tits as leverage, until he buried his load deep in my ass.

As soon as he pulled out, I was lifted and placed on top of one of the men lying on the ground, his dick impaling my soaked cunt. Another dick was forced into my ass as a third met my lips, and the trio began a furious pace, fucking me and empting their loads, only the be replaced by three more. I lost count early on, but I figure I was fucked over forty times that night. By the time they were done I was exhausted, lying on the wooden floor with cum leaking from ever end of me and caked over my breasts, stomach, hair and face.

My brief rest on the floor was interrupted when I felt rough hands grabs my wrists and ankles, pulling my arms high above me and my legs far apart and holding me fast. I began to struggle but found that I was held so soundly that I couldn't move at all. Doc came and sat on my stomach, further pinning me to the ground. He took a moist towel smelling faintly of alcohol and began to wipe away the traces of sweat and semen from my breasts. My fears turned to confusion as he lovingly cleaned me. However, my fears returned in earnest as he pulled my nipple hard, stretching it away from my breast. He approached it with a needle, glinting in the light, and I began to scream and struggle in earnest. Lucio clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle my cries as Doc quickly drove the needle through my nipple, turning it to widen the hole. The pain was excruciating, and I sobbed as a drop of blood ran down my creamy breast. However, I astounded myself by coming hard as the needle pierced me, my orgasm rocking me as Doc withdrew the needle and put a golden ring through the hole. He repeated the process with my other needle, and I came once again as the needle pierced my skin. He wiped away the blood and washed me again as I sobbed quietly, my head resting in Lucio's lap as he gently stroked my hair.

To my horror, Doc then moved to between my legs and began disinfecting the area around my clit. Again I struggled and screamed, but to no avail, and Lucio again brought his hand down to cover my mouth. I wondered vaguely why, but realized it must be so as to not wake the sleeping children and wives in the rooms nearby. Despite my terror, I felt myself responding to Doc's gentle caress between my legs, and I flowered open for him as he pinched my bud to its full hardness. Pulling the hood from my body, I shut my eyes tight and held my breath as he held the needle up to the delicate fold of skin. Plunging the needle through, I screamed again until my voice was hoarse, thrashing in pain as best as I could as he slid the matching golden ring through. The pain was almost unbearable, but as he rubbed the disinfectant on he also rubbed on an ointment that lessened the sting.

I was released and laid on the ground, legs still splayed wide and tears staining my face. Above me towered twenty Italians, hard dicks in hand. They pumped their shafts as they stared down at my mutilated form, and like a fountain, one by one they came over me, their semen drenching me from head to toe. They left me there, lying in a large puddle of the salty fluid, crying softly to myself.

I lacked the energy to stand, so I stayed there on the ground, hoping that someone would come and take me away before the children came out for breakfast the next morning. After several minutes I heard the door open, and heard footsteps approach me. I opened my eyes and saw the bleary image of Marco above me. He bent and lifted me in his arms, and I, beyond fighting, lay limp as he carried my upstairs. Back in our room, he brought me to the shower and cuffed my hands to a ring hanging above me so that he could let me go. My head lolled and my weight hung on my arms, exhaustion permeating me as I hung there, beyond caring.

He turned on the gentles spray and, removing the nozzle from the wall, began to rinse the thick coat of semen from my limp form. He soaped me gently and massaged my aching skin, reaching his fingers into me to remove the semen from my cunt and ass. Taking me down, he toweled me dry, and allowed me to brush my teeth as he lovingly combed my hair.

He carried me to our bed and laid me on it, and I immediately curled up to sleep. However, he climbed in with me and stretched me out against him, my back pressed to his chest. Just as sleep was finally permeating my body, I felt a cool presence around the finger of my left hand. I looked down and saw a simple gold band laden with tiny rubies wrapped around my finger. I turned and looked at him quizzically.

"Ti amo, bambinno. I love you. So much. And this ring is my promise. You have given me everything I have asked for and more; you have been so good to me. I have asked so much of you and I know how hard some of it has been on you, and you have taken it so well. I am so blessed and so humbled by how amazing you are. This ring is my promise to you that you will be taken care of. You will want for nothing, bambino. You will be in my care forever because I love you so much, more than anything in this entire world. If I had to leave the gang and never look back just to be with you, I would without a second thought. That is how much I love you, how much you mean to me. I want you to wear this ring and to think of me and of how much I love you. Ti amo."

Both of us had tears in our eyes as I leaned in to kiss him softly. "Ti amo, Padrone. I love you so much, as well. And I will wear your ring with so much pride. It makes me very proud to know that I belong to you and only you, that you alone can give and take my pleasure from me. You are perfect for me. You treat me so well and I trust you so much. All I wish is to bring as much pleasure to you every day for the rest of my life. That is how much I love you, Marco. I am yours."

And with contented sighs, we fell asleep in each other's arms, where we would stay for the rest of our lives.