Becoming His Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers

Finally calmed down, Paul nodded, "Thank you Mr. Williams."

"It is my pleasure." Noticing me holding onto him, he said, "Allow me to introduce myself madam. I am Frank Williams. Manager of this fine establishment. " He reached his hand out and I gave mine to him to shake but to my surprise he brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

Not sure on what to say, I smiled.

"Enjoy your stay with us. The complimentary gifts will be up shortly."

Taking my hand in his, Paul led me into the elevator. Not sure what to say, I stood in silence. Since our room was on the 14th floor, the elevator ride was quite long. Paul was silent too, but I felt a shiver go through me as I felt his thumb caress mine.

I looked down at our hands and then up into his eyes. It was impossible to look into those piercing emerald eyes without smiling.

"You look beautiful Danica," he said quietly as though he didn't want to push too hard.

"I am surprised we are both wearing navy. Great minds think alike I guess,"' I said nervously.

He was about to say something but the elevator beeped signaling it had arrived to our floor. Still holding onto my hand, Paul escorted me to our room, 1409. He opened the door and let me enter first.

I stopped in the doorway, jaw dropped in awe. "Paul..." was the only word I could manage to say. As I walked more into the room, I finally added "It's beautiful."

"Come onto the balcony with me."

I followed him as he opened the doors to the balcony and we both stepped through. "... Breathtaking," I said as I took in the sight.

Looking right at me, he said, "Yes, you are."

I blushed and looked down.

"I'm nervous too Dancia," he said as though he was reading my mind. He stepped closer, closing the gap between us. "I don't want you to feel forced to do anything. You're free to leave if you want to."

Part of me wanted to run away and hide under the covers but the, the larger part, wanted to stay and see what was in store for the evening. I was looking into his eyes as I was thinking about my next move but I wasn't sure if I could do it. My eyes lowered to his lips and I said aloud "Oh God ... I want to kiss him again." Realizing I'd said it out loud, my eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oh shit! Please forget I said that! I was only thinking it."

Finding my struggle to explain myself humorous Paul chuckled. "You are too cute."

"Excuse me as I jump off this balcony and die of embarrassment." I said as I jokingly try to lift my leg over the railing.

Taking my hand, Paul pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and just stared at me.

I wish I could tell what he's thinking. His eyes were looking deep into mine as though he was wishing the same thing.

"Dancia... I can't resist you," he said, repeating his words from our first night out.

Reaching up to his lips with mine, I simply whispered, "Then don't." They touched lightly at first but then our desire for each other took over. My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers began to comb through his hair. As the kiss deepened, I felt his hands roam up and down my back.

Stopping for breath, Paul rested his forehead against mine. "We shouldn't be here Dancia."

Hurt by his words, I pulled back slowly. letting my hands drop to my sides. I nodded as I tried to form words but nothing came out. Holding back the tears, I began to head back inside.

"Dancia! That's not what I meant," He said as he followed me inside.

Without turning around, I stopped moving. I stood there, waiting for him to explain himself.

Coming closer to me he said, "All I meant was this is wrong... I shouldn't be doing this to you."

Taking a breath to steady my nerves, I turned around, "You aren't doing this to me... I'm here of my own free will. Can't you see that?"

Closing the gap between us, he reached out his hand and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and sighed at his warm touch.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. I opened my eyes slowly as he continued. "and I don't want to hurt you."

"Then don't push me away."

"If we... " he said as he tried to find the right word to say, "continue... We can't go back."

"I won't want to go back. I want this. I need this."

"We will have to do this in secret..."

"I'm willing."

"But if we..." He began again.

Feeling he was trying to back out of this, I took the initiative, which was something I never thought I would do. "Dr. Morris, if you want this stop and pretend it never happened then I won't argue with you, but know this... I want this more than I have ever wanted anything. I'm here by my own choice. You didn't force me or blackmail me into this... I want you."

He didn't know what to say at first. Taking it in, he finally said, "I don't want to hear you call me Dr. Morris again. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

He leaned in closer to me and said in a low, seductive voice, "Good girl."

I felt my knees give out on me. If he hadn't been there I'm sure I would have collapsed to the floor.

Smiling at my reaction, he put his hand under my chin and tilted my head towards him. Gently he planted a kiss on my lips.

"Remember I gave you an out... I hope you realize I'm not letting you go," he said between kisses.

Hearing something like that should make a normal person want to run in the other direction. However I am not like most girls. That line made my inner goddess flip. "I don't want you to."

Walking me towards the bed, he gently laid me down. As I slid back onto the covers, my left leg rose and intertwined with his. His knee was between my legs and it took all the control I could muster to not rub myself against it.

His hands began to slowly wandering over my body as though he was trying to memorize me. As soon as his hands reached my tits, I gasped.

Breaking the kiss, he looked down at me. Knowing this was it. I gave him the nod he needed to go on. He smiled as his mouth reunited with mine.

As his palm massaged my hardening nipple, my pelvis unconsciously began to hump against his leg.

"Take it easy, little one, there's no need to rush," he said.

I blushed. "I've been wanting this so badly, Sir. I can't help myself."

Leaning down, he kissed his way to my ears. "I love it when you call me Sir."

I smiled as he rubbed his hard cock against my stomach to emphasize his point. Though I did love calling him Sir, there was another name I wanted to call him. But that would have to wait for another time.

Getting more aggressive, Paul began to grope my tits harder. I moaned as his fingers found my hardened nipples through the fabric of my top.. He pulled on them and once they stretched as much as the intervening clothing would allow, he let them snap back. I bit my lips to stifle my moans. I'd always fantasized about a man getting rough with me but I'd had no idea it could feel this good.

"Sit up," he demanded.

I complied immediately, almost without thought. His hands sliding sensuously down my sides, he reached for the hem of my dress. He pulled on it and I obediently wiggled my butt so he could slide the material out from under me, then lifted my arms as he pulled my dress up and off me. Then, he let it drop to the floor beside the bed in a whisper of fabric. I breathed deeply as I sat there clad only my matching black lace panties and bra, trying to stay calm. I had hoped this would happen so I'd worn the best pair I owned. Goosebumps chased across my body both from the cold air hitting my exposed skin and my excitement as to what was to come.

"Lay back down. "

Again, I obeyed without question, lying back and letting my arms rest at my sides, not covering anything. He knelt on the bed and just stared at me. I watched as his eyes traced the curves of my body, starting at my shoulders, across my bra-clad breasts, the expanse of my flat stomach, then lingering on my panties as if trying to see through them to the treasures underneath. I wondered what he thought at that moment. I was shy being half naked in front of him while he was fully clothed, and the intensity of his examination making me a little uneasy.

"Uhh.. Is something wrong?" I asked nervously.

"No... Nothing is wrong," He said in a tone that seemed a bit disappointed.

"Are you sure?" I wasn't sure what else to say.

Pausing for a second, he shook his head. "I was just thinking that I can't believe I was going to pass up on this... You are... perfection."

I blushed. "I wouldn't say that... I have a lot of flaws"

"None that I can see."

I simply smiled.

"I am going to take care of you," he said softly.

Not sure what that meant, I just nodded.

Recognizing my confusion, he clarified, "You will never have to worry anymore. I'm going to take care of you."

Like a Daddy. I thought to myself. It made me smile. "And I will take care of you. If you'll let me." Gaining confidence, I sat up and gently tapped on his shoulder to indicate I wanted him to lay down. I reached down to the buckle of his pants, just letting my hand rest there. Looking up at him with big, innocent brown eyes I asked, "May I...Sir?"

"Yes you may."

Taking my time, I undressed him. As I finally lowered his boxers to his ankles, I smiled up at him. Then, looking down to what I'd revealed, licked my lips. His cock was not too large but definitely not too small. He was bigger than Eric and so very hard. I did this to him, I thought to myself with pride.

The head glistened with pre cum and I wanted to scoop it all up and taste him. However, as he'd said before, there was no rush. Instead, I took the hair tie from around my wrist and used it to put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Sorry I don't like when my hair gets in the way. Plus, I think you'll enjoy a the view."

"I actually like it when a girl's hair is up... and I'm sure I will," he said with a grin.

I returned his smile as I positioned myself between his legs. Lowering my head, I gently breathed warm air onto his cock, not touching it yet, just teasing him. It twitched in response and I heard him softly moan. I needed to taste him though, and gently flicked my tongue against the shiny tip. His taste was intoxicating, everything I'd hoped for and more.

That first taste lit a fire in me. Wrapping my lips around the head, I eased my mouth down his length, taking more and more. I wanted all of him. It was a struggle, but soon enough my nose was buried in his pubic hair. Even his smell was intoxicating and made my mouth water.

As my mouth was traveling down his cock, my left hand reached under and began to massage his balls. I tugged on them gently as my mouth touched bottom then released them as when I went back up. Hearing his soft groans was getting me seriously wet and I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing. I didn't know how much longer my pussy could go without being touched but just hearing the pleasure he was getting from me was enough to keep me going and forget my own needs for the moment.

Each time I bottomed out on his cock, I would hold it for a second longer, massaging it with my throat muscles. I knew he loved it because I could hear his breathing quicken and feel his legs tremble. I felt his hand on the nape of my neck and I began to pick up the pace. His grip was firm enough to show he was in control but not tight enough to be painful. To me, it felt just right.

I could could tell he was getting close but, just as I was preparing myself to swallow a load of his cum, his hand left my neck and grabbed my ponytail, pulling my head upward. My mouth came off his cock with a pop and he tugged my head back to make my eyes meet his.

"You definitely know how to suck a cock, little girl, but I don't want our first time to be in your mouth. You have other holes I want to explore. I assume you are on the pill?"

I nodded.

"Good," he said as he released my hair. "On your back."

Though I was a bit sad to release his cock, I followed his instructions and laid down on the big, king-sized bed. I bit my lip as he got up and knelt beside me. Locking his eyes on mine, his fingers sought the clasp on the front of my bra.

"I think it's time to unwrap my present, don't you?" he asked.

Mesmerized by his gaze and with my lip still firmly in my teeth, all I could do was nod. Seeing my assent, he undid the hook and and pulled the cups of my bra to the sides.

"They're just as beautiful as I'd imagined they'd be," he breathed as he ran the tips of his fingers gently over the curves of my exposed breasts. My nipples instantly hardened from the attention. He paused a moment then, smiling evilly, he grabbed the crinkled nubs in his fingers, pinched them, and pulled - hard.

"Oh my God! That feels amazing," I moaned.

"You're such a responsive little girl," he said staring into my eyes once more as he gave my nipples a cruel twist. I could see the fire of his passion rising as I moaned even louder. My passion was rising too. I found his rough treatment to be an intense turn-on.

"I could spend hours playing with just these," he said, "but there's still more to be unwrapped." With that, he reluctantly released my nipples and ran his hands sensuously down the sides of my abdomen. Hooking his thumbs in the waistband of my panties at the hips, he gave them a tug and I promptly lifted my hips so he could slide them off. He didn't rush through removing them, instead letting his fingers slowly glide along the smooth skin of my legs as he travelled their length, enjoying how they felt.

I loved how he took the time to explore my body, not just climbing on top of me and humping away as guys my age were wont to do. It was a delicious tease, but also torture. I wanted him so badly.

He positioned himself between my legs and I spread them wide for him. Taking his hard cock in hand, he rubbed the head up and down between the soaked lips of my pussy. Electricity shot through me each time it make contact with the hard nub of my clit and my hips undulated as I sought fruitlessly to get him inside me.

Chuckling to himself as he saw how eager I was, he said, "Patience little one. Good things comes to those who wait."

"Please. Please Paul... I want you inside me."

"Mmmm, I like when you beg. Do it some more."

"Sir... Please fuck me! I want... I need your cock to fill me up. Pleaseeee Sir."

Leaning down, he kissed my lips, my cheeks, and then up the side of my neck to my ear. I felt his hot breath as he whispered, "I need you too," and his hips pushed forward, making me gasp as I felt his cock impale my tight tunnel. My legs came up to wrap around him and we began to rock our bodies together. Our lips barely touched as we moaned into each other's mouths.

"Oh God Paul! More! Please fuck me hard."

With that, he picked up the pace. Grabbing my ankles, he placed my legs on his shoulders and thrust hard and deep into me. My tits jiggled with every thrust and I closed my eyes, getting lost in the sensation of his cock pounding into me. Suddenly, there was the sound of a slap and my eye sprang wide open. There was a stinging warmth spreading across my right breast and I realized that he'd slapped my tit. I looked up at him and he stopped immediately, worried that he'd crossed a line.

Reassuring him, I smiled and purred, "Mmmm. Again please."

He smiled as he slapped the left. I moaned to the pleasure I felt as the warm glow spread across my chest. Then he once more pinched my nipples and stretched them to their maximum.

I turned my head to the side and bit the pillow to try and stifle my screams of pleasure. The pain was so erotic! He was opening doors to a whole new world of sensation for me, and I knew he could tell by the way I was fucking back against him that I was enjoying every bit of it.

"I'm close" he announced.

I was too but I needed more stimulation to push me over the edge. Like a lot of women, I can't cum from just penetration alone. I reached down to rub my clit but he slapped my hand away.

"Not yet. You only cum when I say you can."

Oh my God that turned me on! Giving him control of my orgasm was even more erotic than having him slap my tits. I couldn't remember ever being this sexually excited before.

He continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Paul please let me touch my clit.. Please!"

Enjoying my begging, he didn't do a thing except smile wickedly.

"Pleeeeease Sir! I want to cum with you!"

"This isn't about what you want, little girl. It's about what I want," he replied, not missing a stroke.

He must have enjoyed my begging or taken pity on me, however, because his fingers began to rub my clit. Expertly moving them in rapid circles, he quickly brought me to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum... FUCK! Can I cum for you, Sir?" I moaned out.

"Cum for me Danica... Cum with me" he groaned and together we both released. His juices shot deeply into me as my pussy convulsed around his cock, milking it for all it was worth. To say that I came hard would be an understatement. It was the best orgasm I'd had up to that point in my life. Wave after wave swept through my body. I could feel my pussy muscles tighten around his cock, holding him inside me, never wanting to letting him go. Looking back at his moment, I can see that this was it... This was beginning of our relationship and there would be no looking back. In my mind, I was his.

Breathing heavily, he lowered himself onto my chest and kissed me lovingly. Then, after a moment, he slowly slid out, rolled onto his back next to me, and extended his arm, inviting me to cuddle against his chest.

"Thank you Sir," I said.

Kissing the top of my head, he said, "Thank you, little girl."

I giggled. "I like that."

"You like what?"

"Little girl. I always wanted someone to call me that but I didn't know how to ask."

"It just seems to fit you. Tell me what else you like Danica."

"I loved how you were rough with me... Pulling my hair, slapping my tits, controlling my orgasm."

"I loved doing those things too... I've always wanted a little girl to make my own."

"Make your own? In what way?"

"I mean... It's always been my fantasy to... own a woman, to make her my property."

I smiled as I looked up at him. "I want to be owned."

"Dancia... You do realize what you are saying?"

"Yes I do..." Sitting up now, I faced him. "I want to submit to you... completely."

"You can't make such an important decision after only being together with me one time. I won't let you."

"Paul, tonight was the best sex of my life and I am sure this was just a peek into the world you can introduce me to. I want to explore it. I want to explore it with you. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want it too."

"I do want you, but I also want you to give it serious thought. This isn't something we should rush into. We've just opened the door, we don't need to sprint through it. I'm not going anywhere. This isn't a one night stand."

"But I want to be your property. I need this. Please."

He went silent and I could almost hear the gears turning in his head before he finally said, "Ok. Dancia, I accept your offer and will own you until you until you say otherwise."

I smiled to myself, remembering what he said at dinner the other night, This is just the beginning.

Cuddling up against him, I reached down and pulled the blanket over us both. I looked up at Paul and he kissed my forehead. I could tell from his slightly distracted expression that he was seriously contemplating what had just transpired.

As we both drifted off, I heard him sigh and whisper, "I cannot resist you."

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers