Becoming His Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lockit
Lockit
30 Followers

And then he kissed me!

I felt like I was spinning. My eyes had closed with the thrill and my mind spun with bright colors. As his lips moved over mine and opened wider, his tongue explored my mouth, running over my teeth and plunging deep and then tickling the roof of my mouth to plunge deep again. I never knew how to match him, for I never knew where his tongue would be and inside I cringed as the mental spin of color in my brain stopped because of my insecurity.

Master pulled away and laughed. I wanted to laugh, but I also wanted to cry! He had caught me again, trying to anticipate what he would do! Of course my mind rushed to find something I could say to defend myself! "Master! That isn't fair!" I cried feebly. He then roared in laughter as I tried not to laugh too and decided a bit of a pout might work. It only made him laugh harder, causing me to lose it and join him.

Trying to stop laughing and speak I put on the best, little-girl-innocent look I could muster. "But master, don't you want me to learn to kiss you? Shouldn't I know how to meet your kiss and moves to bring you more pleasure?" I batted my eyes with a comical grin and then froze in the most innocent and yet curious look I could manage. Master had stopped laughing as I spoke and broke into new spasms of laughter as he swatted my ass hard. I flinched and then lay there smiling.

Pulling me close, he took my mouth in a kiss of ownership, leaving no question in my mind that I had been taken and belonged to him. This kiss I could match! This kiss tore through my body with flames of passion that licked at every part of my body at once! I was finally his physically and a wild desire that only he could evoke within me surged to life.

Using his tongue and touch, master claimed me. His fingers gentle upon my body, his lips soft and yet demanding and his gaze penetrating. He came close to my nipples, but didn't touch and the same with my pussy. He drove me crazy wanting his touch in these area's of my body. I tried to return his touch, but each time my hands moved to touch him, he would raise them above my head and hold them there. The mental bondage he wanted was clear to me, but it was a fight to keep my hands there and not roving over his well formed body! I wanted to touch him and to please him and at times I couldn't feel what he was doing to me because my mind could think only one thing. 'Please master!'

He would always bring me back from that place because my body responded to his touch and shut off my thoughts and my need to please him. Forgetting anything but what he was doing to me, I would then again find myself ready to scream for more and for him to give me what I needed. My self awareness and selfishness was alive and well and allowed! Moving back and forth from my brain taking over and my body then taking over again, was a heady experience and very frustrating!

Through the sexual needs pent up within me, of six long months of nothing, to the training I had received to block out so much of myself and focus on him, my mind and body whirled. It was an emotional and physical roller coaster and my brain attempted at times to try and figure out what he was doing before I could shut out the need to do that. After so long of denying myself and shutting off my sexual desires to focus more on what master wanted me to focus on, it was hard to lay there and do nothing while he tantalized my body and mind. Yet this was exactly what master wanted of me.

"You're thinking."

"Yes master."

"Shhh, shut off that brain little one. I want you feeling." His words were soft and almost a whisper. He continued to touch me as he spoke.

"Master, it's hard to not think! I want to please you master and I don't know what to do with myself and then your touch makes me forget and..."

He chuckled softly and continued to touch me as he slowly responded to what I had said. "You need to shut off your brain and think with your heart and body. Your heart and your brain want to please me and touch me like I'm touching you and yet your body cries out for touch. You're thinking about it all and you're going back and forth. Then you don't care and stop thinking for a moment and allow my touch to take you where I want you to go. I want you to be selfish now and that is what I will find pleasing!"

He brought his fingers to my nipple and brushed them over the tips of it, bringing on a rush of excitement from me, making me gasp at the gentle breeze of a touch. "I want you to shut down that brain. I want you to take pleasure from me. That is what I want. That is what pleases me. I want to see your beast girl." He brushed his fingers over my other nipple and I closed my eyes, only to quickly open them again, to find him peering into my eyes. "Let me have your beast little one. Let me into you body and soul. Take my pleasure, as it is my will for you. You have pleased me for all these months and have suffered in self denial, to teach you many things. It is now time for you to learn the other side of what I require from you."

As his words became real to me, my mind rebelled and I wanted to continue to be pleasing as his slave, just as I had been taught. I didn't know how to shut it all down and do as he wanted me to! Wasn't a slave to serve her master sexually? Wasn't I supposed to tend to his sexual needs with no thought of my own? Confusion mystified me.

Again he chuckled as he continued to brush my nipples and then move to my ears to touch them in a feather like touch, moving slowly to my lips and tracing them. He lowered his lips to my own and kissed me gently. Slowly and methodically he continued his soft and undemanding kiss until I could bear it no more and greedily demanded more in my response. I hungrily tried to take the kiss from the gentle he offered me, to the passion I needed. Master met my need and gave me more for a time and then pulled away, making me want to cry out in need for him to continue. He only smiled.

"That's better, but you will have to do far more than that to convince me that you want more." His voice rose as he spoke and he pinched a nipple between two fingers. "I want your beast! You will give me my beast-girl tonight. You will learn to receive from me just as you have learnt to serve me. I not only want your sexual service and love making, but I want you to have mine."

"I don't know how master!" My voice was filled with emotional turmoil and frustration both emotional and sexual. I wanted to be pleasing and I saw that as serving his sexual need. I could not wrap my mind around him switching things and combining my sexual service to him and his sexually serving me! "Master, please... I don't understand."

His soft laughter filled my ears and for a moment I almost wanted to think he was laughing at me and was playing some game of humiliation or something, but I could not picture him doing so. It was just what came to my mind in a way that would have been easier to handle. As I thought that, I knew I was resisting him. I knew that I was allowing my 'self' to control things and I wasn't giving all up to him. Still not knowing how to accomplish what he wanted of me, I, in that moment, determined to do so!

I willed myself to stop trying to control things because I thought things should be a certain way. I hadn't immediately realized what my thoughts and feelings amounted to in the big picture, but now that I saw them for what they were, I knew I could not continue doing the way I was. It was just as bad, if not worse than what I did when I tried to figure out what he was doing and anticipating what to expect from him. Wanting to please him and anticipating his needs was far different than anticipating his actions or assuming I knew his intent. I was projecting in a way that came from a more selfish place and that I had to stop doing!

I closed my eyes and tried to center myself. Soon I was able to only feel what master was doing to me and all thought stopped.

I was no longer slave. I was no longer anything but a woman lying in a bed being touched by her beloved. His touch brought fire to my being and consumed me. His tongue became an instrument of sexual pleasure and his lips both soft and tender one moment and hard the next, made way for teeth that grazed my flesh and then bit softly. He was all over my body, with soft and gentle and feather like touches that would change to little whippets of pain that sent electrical charges throughout my throbbing body.

My breath changed from controlled to uncontrolled as did the sounds that came from me. From soft little moans, to groans and gasps of pleasure to pain and the small cries, my voice of all recognizable speech became nothing more than animalistic reverberation. My body cried out for more and for satisfaction and when I grunted in desirous need and then aggressively responded to what he was doing my arms would lower and try to grab at him, to hold him close, ever wanting more from him.

And more he gave to me. His fingers moved to search my wet lips and the sensitive flesh of my pussy. He played there for the longest time, entering me only slightly as I would gasp and push up against his fingers, only to move away and move to my clitoris and run his finger against it. Needing him to stop this maddening switch and continue in one place or the other, my body throbbed against him as his mouth took a nipple within and he drove my body further into the need for satisfaction. Smacking my clitoris hard, I cried out, as my body begged from him what my brain could no longer express.

"There's my beastly girl! I see her. I hear her. Mmmmm." His fingers entered me and pumped hard and deep as my pussy spasmed around them. Two fingers inside me, doing things two fingers had never done before. He couldn't get enough of my spasms or my cries. Then he stopped and let my pussy slowly spasm until it subsided, kissing me gently. The powerful need still bound within my pulsating body eased a bit and my thoughts started to return.

"Ahhh... there she goes. No baby. Bring her back to me." He removed his fingers from me as I wondered how I could do that if he had stopped what he was doing. I still wanted more than anything to be touched until I was experiencing a cum of a lifetime and yet the fire dimmed when he stopped.

"Listen to my voice. Do you hear me? Do you know what I want?" He touched my face and I could smell the faint aroma of my pussy juice as his fingers went from my temple to my chin. He lifted my face and looked into my eyes. "Do you want to cum? Does that hot pussy need my cock to fill it and pump it hard? Does your clit spasm in need little one?"

His words fueled the dimming fire within me and flamed up to lick at my soul. "Does my little one need more? More touch of my fingers flicking her clit and entering that pussy to fuck it? Humm? Does my baby need her masters cock to fill her and fuck her hard... harder and harder until she is a little beast taking his cock for her own until he cums hard and hot inside her?"

Hearing him talk to me this way had me closing my eyes, picturing only what he was describing and no longer thinking anything. My body needed all he was saying and responded to his words as if he had touched me and done those things!

His fingers slid over my clitoris and gently went in circles until I made sounds that encouraged him to go faster. My need so strong, I climaxed with my body bucking up in spasmodic jerks I couldn't have controlled if I had wanted to. His kiss took me, his breath on my face and his hard cock pressed against me only served to continue the need I had. I was hornier than I had ever been and I wanted more! Damn it I wanted more! I needed more and I had to have more!

"Master... please."

"Please what?"

"Please take me! I need you now master!"

He laughed and sat up, leaving me laying there, throbbing and wanting more. He reached for the camera and took a picture. Then stood and moved around the bed. "Open your legs. If you want more, then open your legs. Show me what needs this cock." I obediently opened my legs not caring about anything other than bringing him back to me! He returned to the side of the bed and set the camera down, and gave me a long drawn out look before he eased upon the bed.

Again he started in on my body, playing with my nipples, kissing me, playing with my clit until I was almost ready to scream with a cum, stopping short before I could. Each time he did it, my groan was no quiet thing! He would soon return to my clit and bring me close again and stop. On the fourth time he did it, I growled from deep within my chest and up through my throat until it escaped my parted lips. Though narrowed eyes, he could see my eyes were glazed over and before I could control myself again, he was over me and pushing his hard cock deep inside me.

He pumped into my pussy hard and fast, as I grunted and strained against him, trying to pull him deeper, to feel more of him, to at last take what I wanted and needed with no thought but one. To fuck until my beast; his beast, was fulfilled. When I came hard and he spilt his cum within me, we both cried out, but the sound made no sense to human ears, for I was no longer anything but beast.

He lay upon me as we slowly eased our way to a calmer state. "There's my beast. That's what I want and there will be more of her tonight. Yes, there will be far more of her tonight and my little she-beast will meet her master's beast. Yes..." He kissed my temple. "There will be more beastly activity tonight."

To Be Continued In Part Two of Becoming His Slave Girl

Lockit
Lockit
30 Followers
12