All Comments on 'Becoming Lisa's Pet Ch. 03'

by ChrissieLecker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Sexy, but...

I've never really understood the need for emotional cruelty in a relationship. In this case I suppose it works because it turns Chrissie on and seems to be the only way Lisa can be intimate with her. Still, from a psychological perspective, I've always suspected that people who are cruel to their lovers are simply fearful of having an equal partner, so need to diminish their lover to feel powerful. The submissive partner is easier to psychoanalyze. Since they are uncomfortable taking risks sexually and lack a degree of confidence, being "forced" to do things outside their comfort zone by another individual frees them from the responsibility of making choices and the repercussions of those choices. The story is well written though and the expressed sexual tension makes it erotic, even though I would never treat a person like Lisa is or tolerate being treated that way, like Chrissie does.

allthetime1965allthetime1965about 11 years ago
Love

Beautiful stories, I am caught up in this relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entrancing

i really got caught up in the tension and relationship between Lisa and Chrissie. i had missed this series when it started and read all three chapters with excitement. i can't wait to read what happens next, but i see that the author is currently involved in other stories. Please write more chapters soon!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
This story is a 5!

My stupid laptop hung up over the 3. Grrrr.

But your story is wonderful. I love the interplay between these two. I hope you write more. I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw Ch. 03. Please, more.

fitntrimfitntrimover 10 years ago
superb

loved it! very nice buildups and loved the thoughts going through!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

This was a very great start would love to read more of it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue this series!

This is such a good storyline... well written, good character development, and soooo hot! Please continue with it!

julie_oregonjulie_oregonabout 8 years ago
Please continue this series

This is a very good series and I hope the author comes back and picks it up. Alas, this third installment was written over three years ago, and the author hasn't submitted anything new in over a year. Perhaps real life has come first, or perhaps the author lost interest in this story line.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I agree

I love when someone submits based upon desire caused by seduction. To me it means much more than the stories I see here with all the fear tactics and blackmail. Although the blackmail stories are usually a great read as well. I just personally prefer seduction.

I do wish we could get more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous