Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it Jen, you like fucking me? It feels so good baby. Your stiff hard cock feels so good in my cunt."

Mom didn't answer. Her eyes were closed. She was focused on her quim, savoring the sensations pouring into her while determining how best to fuck Sarah. She quickly got the hang of it and started to move in time with Sarah. The two woman established a rhythm and I watched the plastic cock repeatedly disappear into Sarah and the two pussies meld together. Soon both were babbling. Mom's head rolled back, her mouth was ajar, her hips rocking. I knew that look. Whatever Sarah was doing to her was working.

Sarah leaned forward and aggressively sucked Mom's tits. She then moved forward again, dragging her ample tits across Mom's body and hanging them over her face. There was no hesitation: Mom sucked one of Sarah's light brown areolas into her mouth.

Patricia's voice interrupted the sound of the two women on the bed.

"Lauren."

Lauren knelt before Patricia and buried her face between Patricia's legs. Patricia placed one hand on Lauren's head, pulling her tight into her cunt. She took hold of my cock with the other. Drops of sweat appeared on Patricia's neck and rolled across her bosom while she humped Lauren's face in time with the bouncing bodies on the bed.

Lauren's ass was up in the air and her cunt winked open and shut while drops of juice appeared on its lips. I considered taking her from behind, but Sarah was next on my list. I turned my attention back to the women on the bed. Sarah was laying on top of Mom; both women were pushing their groins against each other; their big tits mashed together. Mom's hands were on Sarah's ass, the muscles in her arms taut as she pulled Sarah into her. Their bodies gleamed with sweat and the smell of their arousal filled the room. They locked lips, their tongues exploring as they slid their bodies against each other with increasing force. Mom broke the kiss and pulled Sarah's head into the crook of her neck. Both women were babbling and cooing in nonsense words full of sexual pleasure.

Their pace increased and soon Mom was humping wildly. The muscles of her arm and stomach tighten and she half-moaned, half-screamed, "CUMMING, OHH MY GODD, CUMMING," and let go of Sarah's ass as her hips jerked up, bouncing Sarah into the air.

Sarah joined her a heartbeat later. "ME TOO, YOU SEXY CUNT, FUCK YEAH!!!!"

I was transfixed as the two bodies shook against each other until Sarah simply collapsed on top of Mom. Both ladies then just lay there, seemingly half dead.

I gave them no time to recover. I walked to the bed and pulled Sarah to her knees. The dildo slid from her cunt. Mom, startled awake, slowly crawfished to the head of the bed. Sarah looked over her shoulder at me. Her voice was still shaky, but her attitude undiminished.

"Come for sloppy seconds, stud."

I responded by entering her cunt in one hard motion. There was no resistance, she was awash with pussy juice. Sarah's cunt was not as tight as Patricia's or Mom's and certainly did not boast Mom's amazing muscularity, but all-in-all, it was a fine cunt and Sarah a skilled and responsive lover. She absorbed each thrust with a contented grunt. After several minutes of hard fucking I lifted her higher off the bed, changing the angle and allowing me to push across the roof of her vagina and her g-spot. Sarah adjusted her motion to fit mine and soon our bodies were grinding against each other, pulling the maximum pleasure from our union. When I reached around to play with her clit, Sarah dropped her head to the mattress, using the position to provide her the leverage to push her hips against mine with even greater force.

""Oooooh, yeah," she gasped, "yeah, fuck meee. You're a good fuck stud. I love your fat dick. Give it to me, fuck me good."

I felt the bed shift. Mom was sliding towards us. She spread her legs in a "V," brought her crotch within inches of Sarah's head and grabbed Sarah's hair, lifting her face from the mattress. Mom rubbed the dildo, still sticky with Sarah's juice, over Sarah's face and pressed the tip to Sarah's mouth. Sarah glanced at Mom, who was staring at her intently, opened her mouth, and took the plastic cock inside. Mom started sawing it in and out.

I had never imagined my mother face-fucking another woman. It was insanely hot. I could feel the cum in my balls churning and I picked up the pace. Sarah's cunt worked my cock, its twitching tightness expertly bathing my manhood. As I rubbed her clit I could feel it swell and her flow increase until, suddenly, Sarah rammed back into me while emitting a long groan, muffled by the dildo stuffed into her face. She, doubly penetrated, was cumming and my orgasm was but a moment behind hers as I pumped my cum into her hungry cunt.

Afterwards the three of us lay on the bed, enjoying the rapturous feel of our bodies, gazing out the window at a beautiful sunlit afternoon. I felt the bed move. Patricia and Lauren had joined us.

It was going to be a wonderful weekend.

* * * *

It was a wonderful weekend. During the day I had four always-ready women to fuck. At night the four ladies visited lesbian sex clubs, where Mom and Sarah played the dominant to the submissive Lauren. Patricia, as was her wont, enjoyed playing both roles. While the ladies were out Patricia pawned me off on some sorority sisters. The first night it was identical twins of Italian descent. The second night it was the red-headed daughter of a city councilwoman and, well, her mom.

Mom and I came to quick agreement about one thing: we wanted a Lauren.

Sarah has suggested a red-eye flight leaving Monday night. Anything that gave me a few more hours with these lusty women seemed a fine idea to me. I could always sleep at school on Tuesday. Lauren drove us to the airport. Mom and I, as we had done with Sarah over the weekend, peppered her with questions about how Sarah had nurtured her submissive nature. As we waited for the flight Mom asked if I had target in mind.

I did.

"I have a teacher named Deborah Havre. Good looking blond. Five foot six inches with a pouty, sexy, face. Last year was her first at the school; she was fresh out of college. All the guys wanted to fuck her, but she was a newlywed starry-eyed about her husband. He was apparently a big time frat boy. She had a picture of him. He's good looking. You'd almost describe him as pretty.

"The girls all loved her. She's a great listener and the girls think she's the perfect big sister, someone to whom they can tell her their problems.

"She's different this year. Last year she was always upbeat; this year she's a lot more subdued. While her clothes are appropriate, her skirts are shorter, heels higher, and tops tighter. She could barely stop talking about her husband last year, this year she rarely mentions him. I don't think she's getting enough attention at home and is looking for it at school. She even flirts, but only with the nerdy kids. It could be that she likes nerds, but I suspect something else, low self-esteem, like she doesn't feel worthy of anyone else, or maybe its just safety. She knows the nerdy kids won't take her up on it."

Mom listened carefully and asked a few questions. We decided to investigate.

When we boarded we noticed that the handful of passengers on the massive Boeing 767 were gathered at the front of the plane; a heavy black curtain cut off access to the back. Shortly after take-off a dark black stewardess approached us and sat down. She was in her late 20's or early 30's, and about five feet tall. Her hair was done in long corn rows. She had a long face with strong features. It was her body that was most interesting, however, she wasn't slim and she wasn't fat. Stocky is probably the right word.

"My name is Janna Smith." She looked at Mom. "I saw you at the club last night. Afterwards I asked Sarah about you."

"I recall seeing you. You're hard not to notice."

"Thank you. Obviously, we don't run this flight for the passenger traffic; it's purpose is to move this airplane to New Orleans for an early morning flight starting there. We sell a few tickets, but it's almost always near-empty and we close off the back of the plane. My partner can handle these people. Would you two mind joining me in the back?"

Mom answered for both of us, "Not at all."

When we got to the back we found a small area made comfortable with blankets and pillows. Janna turned to face Mom. These women knew what they wanted. No words were exchanged, only a deep soulful kiss. I stood there in wonder as the lips of these powerful women worked with ever increasing fire against each other, hands running down each other's bodies. Mom started to unbutton Janna's jacket, who stepped back to give Mom better access. Jana's blouse and bra quickly followed, revealing the almost masculine body of a female body builder. Well defined muscles ran up her back and arms. Her tits, which featured beautiful small black nipples, were tiny.

Mom ran her had down the front of Janna's body and then along her arms, inspecting her. "You're quite the specimen, Janna."

Janna bowed her head. "Thank you ma'am."

"If your ancestors were built like this they must have been prized on the plantation."

I couldn't believe Mom was saying this, but Janna showed no offense.

"I am told great grandad could do the work of any other two slaves, ma'am."

"What else were you told?"

"That when massa was away, he pleased the lady of the house all night long."

"Would you like to work in the big house, you sweet black bitch?"

"I'se would mistress."

"What can you do?"

"I'se can cook, I'se can clean, and I'se can make mistress feel real good all day long."

"I'll be the judge of that. Show mistress what a good slave you can be."

Janna went to her knees, undid Mom's jeans, and pulled them down.

"You will need to please young master too."

Janna complied, removing my pants and taking hold of my throbbing cock.

She, at least, feigned impression with its size. "Young massa, he's got some sweet nigger blood in him, don't he ma'am?"

"Eat me you sweet black bitch."

There was no hesitation. After several long slow licks up Mom's labia, Janna buried her face in Mom's pussy, tongue fucking her. At the same time, with a grip that approached Mom's for strength, she started jacking me off. .

Mom poured it on. "The field man says you're a good worker with that powerful black body. Do you want to stay in the big house with me? Do you? If you do you better show me what a good cunt licker you are. If not, its back to the fields, you sweet ebony bitch."

Janna was unstoppable: tongue fucking, licking Mom's labia, swiping her lips and tongue over Mom's clit. While Mom tried to maintain her composure, her ante-bellum fantasy soon disintegrated into guttural moans, as her hips rocked into Janna's face. Sweat was dripping down her body and along the swell of her magnificent tits.

I decided to become a bit more pro-active. I knelt behind Janna, pushed her skirt above her waist, and pulled down her panties. Her cunt was totally devoid of hair. I slipped three fingers inside her; she was dripping wet.

I fitted my cock to her cunt and entered her. I cannot adequately describe the sensation. Even now, all these years later, I've never known a tighter, more well-muscled cunt. She and I would make love many times, but nothing matched this first time. And although the joy of Mom's cunt and anus had taught me about drawing out my own orgasm when my dick was lodged in especially tight places, I still wasn't going to last long. Janna's cunt was a velvet vise. I needed to do something to hurry her along.

I took a firm hold on her labia, pressing its lips together, trapping her clitoris within. Janna immediately responded and pushed back against me, coming close to lifting me from the floor.

"You bitches like it hard, don't you."

"That's hows I like it young massa, HARD."

Her cunt was so tight and clamped down on me with such force that I was afraid she'd rip the skin from my dick. The only thing that saved me was her flow: she had an inexhaustible supply of sweet slippery pussy juice. I called her a slave, a whore, a slut, a sweet black bitch, and a host of incendiary phrases. My words and firm grip on her labia and clit had their effect, her moans, although muffled, were strong and constant.

We fucked hard. Sometimes sex can be gentle, but right now it was about three powerful well-cared for bodies pushing themselves to create and share pleasure. Janna had worked her body to perfection, ending up with a tight cunt and a body that could sustain the impact of a man slamming into her with the force of a linebacker and still push back just as hard. Mom had built herself into a force of nature. She was physical perfection, the type of woman to whom Janna enjoyed submitting; the kind of mistress for whom a slave-bitch loved to perform.

I felt my balls tighten. I was about to come.

"You got a nice tight cunt, you sweet black bitch. Ready for your master's cum. Ready to bear your master's half-breed boy, sweet nigger-cunt."

I couldn't take any more. Still working her labia hard, I blew my sperm inside her. Watching me convulse set off Mom, who pulled Janna's head into her crotch before emitting a hard yell and pouring her juice into Janna's mouth. The feel of our bodies vibrating around her pushed Janna over the edge, who let out a series of low guttural moans as her body shuddered in a powerful orgasm.

We were all laying there, awash in the joys of our orgasms when Janna asked, a smile on her face, "Am I welcome to the big house?"

"Anytime," Mom assured her.

The two woman kissed, a sweet affectionate kiss. Then there was a fourth voice, smaller and lighter than Janna's.

"It's my turn, Janna."

I looked to the right and saw a beautiful woman of Asian descent removing her powder blue stewardess's uniform. She was as lithe and graceful as Janna was stocky and powerful.

Janna made the introductions. "Randy, Jen, this is Hu. She was with me last night at the club. We're sharing duties on the flight."

"Nice to meet you," Hu said. "Randy, you must have quite the cock. Janna doesn't let many men up there. I, on the other hand, adore a big dick and a man who knows how to use it."

As Hu disrobed Janna dressed and headed up-front.

* * * * By the time the light came on instructing us to fasten our seat belts, Mom and Hu were in a 69, Mom on the bottom. I was fucking Hu from behind and Mom licking Hu's sweet pussy, but occasionally taking one of my testicles in her mouth or licking my cock as it emerged from Hu's snatch. At the pilot's warning that all passengers should remain seated, Mom sucked Hu's clit into her mouth and wrapped her thumb and index finger around my dick, putting intense pressure on it as it pounded Hu's tiny cunt.

Mom's touch inspired me to pick up the pace, stretching Hu's pussy and stimulating places inside her she hadn't known existed. When Mom slid a finger in Hu's asshole, Hu began shaking and pounding her ass into Mom's face. I slapped her butt twice and Hu pulled her head away from Mom's snatch, resting it on Mom's thigh while pushing her ass back into my cock and cooing, "Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh." Her cunt began twitching around my cock, the pretty young woman let out a high-pitch squeal and half-muttered, "Sweetmotherofgod," as her body convulsed, her arms flopping about, her face contorting in a mask of pleasure as an orgasm flooded her body.

That's when we heard the pilot's familiar drone: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are now on our final approach into New Orleans."

Mom pulled my penis from Hu's sex, rolled Hu off of her, straddled the stewardess' face, and began fucking herself on the Hu's gentle features, using the girl's nose and chin as nubs on which to stimulate her cunt and clitoris. Mom took hold of my erection and dropped her face over it, letting half its length disappear into her mouth. I barely moved as Mom rammed her face into my cock while her tongue and cheeks bathed its length with pleasure.

Hu, recovered from her orgasm, clamped her hands on Mom's ass cheeks. Mom stopped sliding her sex across her face and started pushing her ass up and down. Mom pulled my cock from her mouth and groaned.

"Eat my cunt you sweet little bitch," she exclaimed.

Mom jerked me off while letting Hu guide the movement of her ass. Mom's eyes were glazed over and while she continued to fist my cock, her attention was focused on what this sweet Asian girl was doing between her legs.

"Unnnh, unnnnhhhhh, uuunnnnhhhhhh, uuuunnnnnhhhhhhh, uuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh."

She gave my cock one last hard pull and pressed her hips into Hu's face. "OHHHHHH, YYEEAAAHHHHHH, COMMMMINNNNNNNGGGG," she screamed. I came just as she did did, spraying my load onto Mom's tits, from where it dripped to Hu's torso.

It was only then that I realized that we had landed. I looked at Mom and Hu. Hu had struggled to a sitting position and was licking gobs of my cum from Mom's tits. We cleaned ourselves as best we could, exchanged contact information -- Janna and Hu would be eschewing hotels in favor of our place on future trips to New Orleans - and deboarded.

12