Becoming Warm: A Furry BDSM Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~=~=~

Blaine:

Once again, my fate as a permanent submissive was sealed, as was the realization that I was, and would always be addicted to my mate's body. He felt so incredible inside me, that there are few words that could ever be strung together to even hint at the feeling. Maddeningly, he refused to move. I knew it had to be hard for him. Sweat formed on his brow, and I could see that it was getting difficult.

For me, the longer he waited to move, the worse my need got. I started to get a bit angry, and burst out, "Fuck me, goddamnit!"

He smiled down into my eyes, and said, "That's what I wanted to hear." He pulled out, extremely slowly, only to push back in with the same exquisite lack of speed he'd shown he had. It seemed he was toying with me. My patience was now at an end.

I pulled together all my strength, and with a sudden burst of speed and strength, flipped us over till we had switched places, him now on his back, still inside me. I then began to ride him, taking control of the speed of the fuck. I moved my hips in circles, while making the thick, stiff shaft massage the hot walls of my anus.

I knew I was making that glorious member hit my prostate, and I insured that it hit on every single penetration. Precum oozed, yet again, from my now reawakened member, and I started riding him harder and faster.

He purred loudly, and my own keening moans and yips of pleasure punctuated the silence of the apartment along with his purrs. Faster, and faster we moved. Even in this position, it seemed that our bodies were melting further and further into each other, and our feelings seemed to mesh. When one gave pleasure, he also felt it.

~=~=~

Michael:

To say that I was stunned would be an understatement. Rarely had my mate ever taken control of a sexual situation. Even though he was bottoming from the top, so to speak, it was clear to me precisely what he wanted. Apparently, he needed a lot more speed than I was giving. And, with this turn of events, so to speak, I became quite willing to give them to him.

His body moved with incredible agility, making me repeatedly fill him with my thick cock, while causing me the most glorious of torture, simply using his body. The heat of him, wrapped around me like a vice, was more than a little arousing, and it seemed that I got harder and thicker inside him, than ever before.

I heard him breathing my name and the words, "Master! Oh, my Master!" in between each movement. I could not now stop myself, and began to firmly fuck him from that position, meeting his own downward thrust with an upward thrust of my own, the sound of muscular thighs and hips hitting each other filling the room, along with the squeaks and creaks of the boxspring of the bed.

I reached up and grasped his small nipples and gave them a light twist, causing him to cry out, and cum hard all over my chest. His hard orgasm, and its accompanying anal contractions caused me to cum as well, as if our orgasms had been somehow activated by an external switch.

Again and again, it seemed, my orgasm repeated itself, my body alternately shaking and stiffening, yowls and screams of pleasure likely heard in the shop below. This fazed me not a whit. After what seemed like an hour, but must have only been a minute or so, both of us came down from our orgasms, and my wilted member slowly exited my mate's body. His body limply fell forward, over my own, falling onto my chest, which was well covered with his cum.

I think, at this point, both of us slept. It feels incredible to spend the night holding the one you love more than anything in the world in your arms, as you sleep in the bed you've once again christened with your lovemaking. And, in the small moment before we slept, I whispered, "I love you, my mate." And in his tired voice, he whispered the same to me, and my heart was full.

~=~=~

Thomas:

In my opinion, the greatest honor is to defend one's family, and I am nothing if not dependable when it comes to that. Michael may be my little brother's mate, but he is family, and that thought does not leave my mind.

To that end, I thought you might want to know what happened to that fennec, Cory. He was jailed for attempted blackmail and fraud, and while in jail, he was found to have become, as it were, the "bitch" of the people there. Upon exiting the jail, he disappeared, and was found six weeks later, dead, having taken an overdose of a sleeping medication he'd stolen. The police, coroner and court declared it a suicide. This is true, I suppose, but I do have some friends in the clink from being an analyst for the police. The bitching of that fennec, well, that was my doing, at least the arrangement of said bitching. Now, I am sorry if you have a problem with this, but he got his just deserts, and I will not have my family hurt by the likes of him. Period.

That said, I do envy my little brother quite a lot, and want the same kind of life he has. Maybe some day.

~=~=~

Stay Tuned for Chapter 3, in which we will begin the story of Thomas, and how he finds love.

~=~=~

Author's note:

Thanks so much for all the supportive messages. I received requests to continue this saga, and so it is with great pleasure that I give you this second chapter in the story of this family. May your life be blessed with love.

12