Bedroom Windows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had no time to think about things as Mark was due home soon. She was glad now for the company as she became frightened of what might happen next. She didn’t want to get drugged again and thought Jake might come back with friends and rape her whether she was asleep or not. She liked how she made Tommy's fantasy come true and even though it got her off watching Jake fuck the shit out of her, it didn't turn her on in the same way. Jake was violent, Tommy was innocent.

That night, since Mark was home Jennifer gave him a surprise. As usual he was dead tired but she was hot so she went down on him and sucked his cock greedily as never before. She had never let him cum in her mouth before so he was shocked when he moaned he impending orgasm and tried to pull out. Jennifer just sucked harder and let the hot streams of cum fill her mouth. She wondered what Mark would think if he knew only 24 hours before her mouth was filled with someone else's cum.

The next few days were nice. Bently spent most of the time outside and would bark at anything. She knew Tommy had been scared off the first night when Bently went nuts barking on the end of his rope. Maybe some other time Tommy she thought to herself, maybe not. Tommy didn't seem so innocent anymore.

Mark's dad Henry was nice too, shy, friendly, soft spoken. Always had something nice to say about Jennifer. At 67 he had been a widower for a ten years and Jennifer can only remember once meeting a wrinkled old woman friend of his. She felt sorry for him. Did men his age want women their own age or did they still crave young women?

Jennifer recalled the events in her office with Missy and her manager. She began to wonder if given the opportunity would Henry take a quick peek down her shirt. She knew she had the power to give the old man a chance to see a fresh young body, nude. She knew just how wrong that was but oh how the tempting thought overpowered her the next few days.

She knew she would give in.

Continued in Chapter 3??? You tell me if it should.

12