All Comments on 'Bedsprings Arc Pt. 04'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Amazing-please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Much I Enjoyed It all.

This whole Bedsprings arc has been such a wonderful read. Even without the sex scenes (which a well written in themselves) this story kept me hooked. The first was a definate fav, but it's great to see the end of the arc was a proper send off.

Matty is a great character as is Evan.

However the best part I loved about this was the dialouge.

"Please die." Simple, but it's a real giggle and treat.

Very clever, very well done and I hope you produce more great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved the series

This series was great. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I was drawn

The 3rd was seducing...and together, uncomparable to anything like it that i have come into contact with. I cried. Isn't that enough. God, you got me. -Scotchbound

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You had me at "Die..."

You had me at "Die Fucking Evan Rosier." Please keep writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great series

This was such a funny series that I hate to see it end and hope to enjoy reading more of your stories in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
realli realli good!

I laughed, I cried, I came ALOT. This story is sooooooo good. Hopefully there'll be more, but if not I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where do I start?

Usually I like to give constructive criticisms to writers. Unfortunately, I can't really think of one, and its totally driving me up the wall. Great dialogue, composition, character construction, startlingly good descriptions (The receptionist with "skin stretched over her face" was lovely. I liked it. I think I'll use it.) A distinctive, succinct narrative. Infact, I've found only one other author so far who could so us a narrative style in ways that they becomes as interesting as the story itself (Check out MlledeLaPlumeBleu).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i love you

amazing story. Hot scenes, funny dialogue, cute characters. you're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVE U!!

I so love you. I'm not gay or a guy. I was so OMG, You're are amazing writer and you should publish a book about anything. I read all your stories. You are very talented and can't wait till another storie. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous