All Comments on 'Been Waiting for Love Ch. 04'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good work

Good to see you working on this again after the computer issues, I know how those are....Please continue, Im interested in seeing where you take this story, your doing really well, just make sure to double spell check, I know alot of people are picky about it.....

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Nice to see that you are back

I really love this story and I love where you are taking it. Just make sure you look over your story for errors a couple of times. It can sometimes be distracting. But other than that great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tsk Tsk

There's a ho on every corner isn't there?

Goddiva11Goddiva11over 14 years ago
I'm on the fence

As to where the writer wants to take this story and the real personalities of the characters. On one hand it seems like this is supposed to be a love story yet the main characters Katrina and Scott are portrayed like two horny people hooking up. Given their history the characters should have been developed more and given more character. They basically come off one deminsional: Katrina has the mentality of a 15 year old she wants what she wants without thought of consequence but the writer wants to portray her I believe to be more of a woman who finally gained the courage to declare love, instead she comes off as a horny teen. Scott for all his loyality really didn't put up a fight so the credibility of how tight they were doesn't jive and rarely does he give thought to what he's doing and what he stands to lose. This story has a lot of chapters and I don't think they were used wisely it seems as if the writer is torn between two directions on where to take this story. Frankly, due to the lack character development and details to support the story line it probably would have been better if the writer just complied the fact the two main characters decided to fuck like rabbits behind the brothers back and it became their dirty little secret.....The End. I know the type of story the writer is trying to project but it keeps coming out contradictory by the lack of character developement. I think if the writer would have allowed the two main characters to actually develop their relationship after admitting the attraction instead of having them screwing so quickly and frequently it would lose that feel of just another jerk off quick story that was unnecessarily dragged out. I loved the concept but the characters and the narative don't match. Hopefully after reading the last two chapters it will tie things up better. And proof read please. It has gotten better but still there are too many errors to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

I love this story!!! :D

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
COPY CAT

THIZ STORY IZ JUST LIKE ANOTHER STOREY I READ "GAVIN N RED" DO THEY RING A BELL?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good

This gets better as it builds, just grammatical errors to get by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oRIGINALITy :)

I am absolutely in love with this story!!! It's so original and I have to say I don't agree with the "Copy Cat" comment. I've read that story. Just because your story might one or two SIMILARITIES, doesn't mean you're a copy cat, but hey, hatas gonna hate right?(and usually the ones hatin are jealous, untalented writers)

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3almost 11 years ago
Characters

Hey I really like your stories but you really should have someone edit them for you to keep in context with all the characters even the small ones. James has had three different last names and so far you have changed the name of his ex-wife twice.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Love the story and its development but definitely proof read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Probably Too Late to Comment, but...

I think the issue of him not showing her his scars was sort of... okay, I'll put it like this. The man is in the military, was tortured, and doesn't want to relive those times. He can't even stand to see those scars himself, yet, his girlfriend is "hurt" because he won't show them to her? Makes her feel like he doesn't trust her? That really makes her sound selfish, so it's bothering me. The scar thing should have been a non-issue. Let him be ready for it mentally. He shouldn't be scared he's going to lose his girlfriend because of something that affects him mentally and emotionally! That's so wrong, and it really bothers the hell out of me in this story. I feel worse for him than for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous