Beetlesmith's Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

I felt that some of them were nearing climax. I commanded them to stop, flip around, and start again with a new partner. Such a cruel trick I played on them, breaking that state of arousal that they had so feverishly worked on to achieve in their partner, with my untimely hiatus.

They all whined in protest. I think I heard a 'bastard'—Denise, and 'asshole'—Karen, thrown in my direction. I just laughed at their frustration, and reminded them that wasting time calling me names won't let them get the job done any quicker.

By the fourth flip-flop, it wouldn't matter whose partner was doing what, or that a break occurred in the action. A stiff breeze would probably do the trick. I saw Cecilia break first. Her hands gipped Denise's ass as she shuddered in orgasmic spasms. Denise, the 'quiet fuck,' quickly and quietly followed. Her body stiffened momentarily before she jerked three times with a soft gasp. Afterwards, she lay on her back breathing hard, then laughed at herself, saying, "This just keeps getting better."

Jackie started to whine, "Hey, wait a minute. This isn't fair. No one's doing Karen. Cecilia, quick, get on Karen...Please!"

Cecilia laughed, "Are you kidding me? After what you did to me with the 'Will treatment,' you can just do her yourself, girl."

"Fucking bitches!" Jackie yelled in exasperation.

She quickly flipped around, burying her face into Karen's muff.

It was between the two cousins now—my anal angels. Each had a firm hold of the other's ass. Latched together as they were, they rolled back and forth across the bed, all the while laughing as each tried to secure her position on top of the other. They finally settled to a draw by resting on their sides.

The three of us, Cecilia, Denise and I sat together and watched the two cousins try to work their magic on the other. Given their near identical preferences in all things sexual now, their techniques mirrored each other. Although, I will say that Jackie was the more deliberative of the two, plying her worldly experiences with an agonizing slow, thoughtfulness that soon had Karen's legs trembling in sexual delight.

Karen, still new at this game of lesbian eroticism, showed a more frenzied eagerness than Jackie—and although she was bit less than her cousin at the technical end, she more than made up for it in her now unabashed appetite for the Sapphic. She slid three fingers deep into Jackie's ass, while applying lip, tongue and thumb everyplace else at her disposal. For a moment, Karen's hand manipulations in and out of her cousin were being mimicked by the slow sensual rocking of Jackie's body, as she pushed back hard against Karen's fingers. I thought given Jackie's response to Karen's attentions, that my wife had her firmly in her grasp—victory assured.

However, it was not to be. For in this case, experience trumped innovation. How, I can't be sure, because like a good magician, Jackie rarely revealed her secrets.

Karen did her best it seems to hold back the tide, but nature always wins out in the end. In that last moment before the inevitable, she clutched hard at Jackie's ass, digging her nails deep into her flesh. Comically, she buried her face fully between Jackie's legs, as if depriving herself of oxygen could stall the breaking of her wave. She stayed like that, motionless, for many moments before uttering a loud, "Fuck!" In disappointment, Karen rolled onto her back. Her body was still gripped by subtle, orgasmic trembling, as Jackie continued to pull gently at Karen's clitoris with her thumb and finger.

Jackie was gleeful. She did a fist pump into the air, punctuated with a loud, "Yeah," and then exclaimed, "For once, it pays to be the resident suck bunny."

Cecilia, Denise and I had to clap. It's not every day you get to watch a true artist ply their craft.

I asked, "Well, Jackie my lovely, what shall it be?"

She gave me that 'Jackie look,' the cool, dark, sultry, sly smile with cocked eyebrows that highlighted the smoky gleam of her eyes. The look that says she's about to suck your testicles through your urethra and use them in some perverted game of Jacks.

Between long, slow kisses, she said, "Oh William...The whole time I was sucking on Karen's delicious 'hoochie'...I had one devilishly delightful thought after another...Such wicked thoughts of what I would have you do with me," she leaned back onto the bed pulling me down on top of her, before continuing, "But in the end, all I really want is to lie here and let you fuck me as slow and hard as you can."

She spread her legs wide, and slow and hard was what I gave her. I kept my upper torso off her, propping myself up with my arms so that I could watch her face better. Occasionally, I would grab a hold of her shoulders to give myself more leverage, and really pull myself into her. Once our groins touched, I liked to wiggle my hips some, pushing my cock all around inside of her pussy. My wiggle also added a nice finish as my pubic hair and pubis bone would invariably rub against her clitoris. Then I'd continue the slow screw, always with a bit of a hitch in my thrust, so that my cock would regularly push up hard into and along her sensitive wall as I slid into her.

She slowly brought her knees up to her chest, but still kept them wide so that I could enter her fully. With her knees up as they were, I could lean forward, resting against her legs, which really allowed me to push in even deeper.

I knew she was starting her climb when her hands began dancing about me in constant motion. First, by dragging her nails down my chest to my abdomen, then she'd move them up, wrapping them around the back of my neck, then shifting back down to my chest again.

Knowing Jackie's little kink about nibbling on her nipples, I reached down and pinched them both. Her eyes slowly closed. She smiled and said, "I love it when you do that to my 'girls.'"

I thought I was doing it too hard, but I guess not. I continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, harder and harder, thinking that at some point it would be too much, but the only response she gave was an involuntary flutter of her eyelids.

Her breathing became labored, punctuated now and again with soft moans. Her lips were moving, but she spoke no words like last time. She was talking to someone in her head again, falling deeper into her fantasy world.

I kept my pace even, hitched long strokes and slow, and continued to throw in a short bump and grind when I was all the way inside. She arched her back, and grabbed hard at her breasts each time I did my little wiggle. She laughed playfully to herself, adding something about her 'girls,' softly under her breath. Yes, she was deep inside her own head.

She slid her hands down to her pussy; I thought with the intention of bringing herself off with her 'Jackie slap.' Instead, I felt her fingertips caressing my cock as I slid in and out of her. It was a wonderfully erotic sensation as she moved her fingertips all about my sliding member, touching a gentle fingernail on my sensitive underside, or running them all along my shaft. She moved her hands further inward and gently kneaded my balls as they hung low. She let out a long, low, "Ooh." She opened her eyes, and said, "My, you're not even close are you?"

I just smiled and shook my head.

"That's my Robo-cock," she said, crossing her arms behind her head. Then in a soft, dream-like voice, "I am, though...Mmm...I'm so very close...Just a little faster, Robo-cock...Oh...Yes...Now, just a little harder."

It was at this time that Cecilia slid alongside Jackie and me, after having played with Karen and Denise on the other side of the bed. She looked at me and smiled. Then she looked down at Jackie, who was deep into another of her trances. I don't think she was aware of Cecilia's presence.

A mischievous light sparked in Cecilia's eyes, turning their deep amber color a pale gold. She touched Jackie's arm, and asked, "Hey Jackie girl, how's it going?"

Jackie mumbled something inaudible, arching her back in obvious pleasure. That's when Cecilia pounced.

For Cecilia, revenge was sweetest when served fresh, hot off the stove. As quick as lighting, she sat on Jackie's face, grinding her hips back and forth, while saying with a laugh, "Ride 'em, cowboy! Yee-haw!"

Jackie's arms flailed about as she tried to push Cecilia off her, but Cecilia couldn't be moved.

"Uh, uh girl. You want me off your face then you better start eating my pussy."

Jackie started slapping at Cecilia's body, but the younger co-worker grabbed and held onto her hands. She shifted her hips some more, smearing her pussy across Jackie's face, while saying, "How do you like the 'Cecilia treatment,' bitch?"

I heard Jackie's muffled voice, but her words were indiscernible. Cecilia continued to grind away, saying, "What? I can't hear you, girl. Cat...I mean pussy got your tongue? Yes, it does, but I don't feel no tongue on my pussy. So start digging in."

After a few moments, I saw Cecilia slowly close her eyes in ecstasy, and spoke in a quieter tone, "Oh, that's nice. Stick that tongue all up in there. All around there, girl, all around."

Now that Cecilia had joined the fray, I figured Jackie wouldn't mind if I didn't keep it slow, and quickened my pace. Jackie responded by wrapping her arms around Cecilia's hips and really pulled her face up into her pussy. Cecilia looked at me wide-eyed and with open mouth before leaning on me for support. Her mouth close to my ear, she asked, "You care if Jackie and me come back over sometime, and...you know?"

I smiled at my good fortune, and smiled at her, "I don't mind sweetheart, come over any time. Now, give us a kiss."

It was such a fun ride with our heads together, given it to Jackie from both ends.

I told her to pinch Jackie's breasts, and when she did, I felt Jackie climax. She shivered and shuddered for a few moments before finally lying still.

When Cecilia climbed off her, Jackie's face was flushed and her eyes were closed. Cecilia nudged her, but Jackie didn't respond.

"Oh my god," Cecilia said, her voice full of panic, "I think I killed her...Jackie baby, wake up!"

I had to admit that when I saw the beet-red color of her face, I thought Jackie had succumbed to some weird form of erotic asphyxiation from Cecilia's cunt. Then I saw her shallow breathing and knew that the elixir had just worn off.

I laughed. Kissed Cecilia on the cheek, and said, "Don't worry baby, she's still with us. Now, what shall it be? Slow and hard, or faster and harder, or maybe you want me to suck on that sweet pussy until your nose bleeds?"

*****************

I played with the 'cognizant' for a little while longer, but one by one, and in quick succession, the rest of the grouping drifted away into dreamland. That is, all except me.

I waited for an hour in the bedroom for my own, inevitable unconsciousness, but slumber never came. Seeing that the elixir showed no sign of abatement, I decided to move into the living room and away from the sleeping guests—their peaceful states began nagging at my insomnia.

Lying on the couch, I threw a small blanket over me against the chilly night air. Two, maybe three hours dragged by, and I remained awake. It was maddening, and I was in agony. Still gripped by the over-exited sexual state imparted by the elixir, I had few means in which to dampen my heightened arousal. I masturbated at least once every fifteen minutes, maybe more, just to keep from slipping into some form of sexual insanity. A couple of times I thought of going back into the bedroom and fucking their unconscious forms in order to gain some measure of relief, but rejected the idea as beneath me.

For a brief moment, I actually felt pity for Kendall for what I had done to him. I had truly pushed him through the portals of sexual hell when I slipped him the elixir—trapped as he was in the gym with no means at his disposal to sate his lust. My pity was short lived, however, I still hadn't been able to push the thought of him with Karen completely out of my mind.

It was about three in the morning when I noticed a figure moving through the living room, banging into the furniture. The moon was near full, and illuminated the room enough for me to see that it was Cope. I was surprised by his presence, thinking he had left hours ago. He hadn't noticed me on the couch, as he moved about the room, probably in a vain attempt to find his clothes.

"What's going on?" I said abruptly, and purposefully loud given the hour.

Startled, he jumped like a scorched cat and yelped like a small boy, which gave me no end in pleasure. Looking around the darkened room, he finally spotted me on the couch, "Fuck, man, you scared the shit out of me."

"Didn't mean too," I lied, "So what's going on?"

"Sorry, but you guys just wore me out. I crashed in one of your bedrooms. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I figured I'd find my clothes and head out."

"So soon? That makes me sad that you're leaving without saying goodbye."

Mark didn't notice my sarcasm. He sat down on the coffee table next to me. An uncomfortable silence descended between us—at least uncomfortable for Mark, who was trying to come up with something to say as I silently stared back at him.

Finally, he stuck out his hand, "Hey, I want to thank you for inviting me tonight. I hope we can do it again."

It wasn't what he said, but it was the tone in which he said it that pissed me off. It was the flippant, insincere valediction one would give to an insignificant nobody. Like a 'nobody' you just met at some petty social function that you didn't want to attend in the first place.

'The nerve,' I thought. He comes into my home, treats my wife like a two-bit whore and me like some feeble cuckold, and he has the balls to thank me as if I was just a plain, old jerk.

I smiled back at him, and returned his insult with one of my own. Throwing the blanket off me and exposing my still rock-hard cock to his view, I said, "If you really want to thank me then suck my cock." I had no other intension than to mean it as an insult. I thought he would get the hint, get up and leave, but Mark's reaction surprised me.

He stared at me blinking for a moment, then looked down at my member, licked his lips, and proceeded to go down on me.

******************

It's an hour later and I'm thinking about what I had done. He was really quite good. He sucked on me with an eagerness and passion that almost matched Karen's abilities. Yet, that wasn't the only thing that surprised me about the event. After he swallowed my load, a rather large load I might say, that I jerked into him as he tongued my cock-head, he looked up at me with the obvious expectation of some measure of reciprocity.

I can still see the look on his face when I threw the blanket back over me, while flippantly saying, "You can find your own way out, can't you?"

I didn't even watch him gather the rest of his things or hear him slink out the door, having turned back into my thoughts. The man dissolved right before my eyes, and I garnered pleasure from it.

I had taken him as if he were a porcelain figurine, held him up, took him to a place he probably didn't want to go, and then dropped him so that the fragments of his shattered dignity scattered across the floor. This was no drive-by shooting where one fires and forgets, never to witness the carnage one has wrought—as I had done with Kendall. This time, I saw the damage unfold right in front of me. I hated myself for it. Worst of all, I hated myself because I derived pleasure from those actions.

Beetlesmith said the elixir has transformative effects. I couldn't deny it any longer, I was transforming, and I didn't like what I was becoming.

I heard rustling from the bedroom, so I pushed those thoughts out of my head for the moment. A few minutes later, Karen stood beside me. I threw back the blanket as she lay on top of me. I covered us up again.

I asked, "Anyone else up?"

"Jack and Jackie are getting it on," she said as she kissed my chest, "Cecilia's still zonked. Denise is up, but she's just lying there watching the other two fuck."

"They're a funny couple. I don't think either one touched the other the whole night, except at the end."

Karen added, "Funny for sure, since I know from Denise they both fucked around. You'd think they would be more open with themselves by this time."

She laid her head on my chest. For a moment I thought she had fallen back to sleep, until she asked, "Are we headed down the same road as them?"

It was a good question, and I didn't have an easy answer. After some thought, I finally said, "I don't think so, just as long as what we do, we do together. Jack and Denise had affairs to do damage to the other, and it worked. Now there's too much shit built up between them for anyone to just forget."

She lay quietly again, and again I thought she had fallen asleep. The only sound she made was soft breathing that felt like a warm, subtle breeze on my chest. I finally felt contentment after the night of sleeplessness. I was finally at peace.

Then Karen said those words that destroyed my tranquility, "I haven't seen Mark."

I hesitated answering her. I felt an anger inexplicably welling up in me. I had to get control of my emotions. Trying to make my voice sound as even as possible, I answered, "I saw him about an hour ago. He left."

"Funny, he didn't say anything to me before going."

At the mention of his name and the sound of disappointment in her voice, my dark thoughts returned, fueled by my growing anger. I felt like bursting her balloon by telling her what had happened. What would she say if she knew her new boyfriend sucked on my cock like a used-up whore? That he swallowed my cum as if it were candy, and was disappointed I had no more to give. What would she say if I told her he begged me to fuck him in the ass as he tongued and sucked on my balls? He begged me not once, but twice, and that I refused his pleas each time with a laugh. Moreover, I wanted to see it in her face when I tell her what I did to Kendall—tell her as a warning...

I pushed the thoughts away and got control of my emotions. I sighed deeply before saying as nonchalantly as I could, "Oh, he just said thanks and then scooted out the door."

She laid her head back down on my chest, "I guess it's just as well. I think we scared him a little."

She lifted her hips and slid my cock between her legs. She did her cute little wiggle of her ass against me, as she always does as prelude for things to come.

"Well, at least Robo-cock is happy to see me."

My thoughts cooled. I was Will Henry, again.

"Because you make him happy."

"Do I?" she asked. I saw her eyes water as she looked at me.

"Always," I said sincerely. Then I kissed her hard. She could always take my breath away.

She grabbed the tube a lubricant off the coffee table, and worked a good-sized dollop around her asshole. Smiling she said, "You care if we skip the appetizer and just move on to the main course?"

Before I could answer, we heard Denise, who had been watching us, "And if Karen doesn't want the appetizer, I'll take it."

Karen easily slid me into her ass as Denise straddled my chest, placing her well-saturated pussy close to my mouth.

I smiled up at her, and teased, "Is that all you want, an appetizer?"

Between moans of delight, Karen opined, "I think he's got enough for a 'fourfer' Denise." She let out a long, low moan as she sat fully down on my cock, then finished her thought, "Oh yes...More than enough."

It was another fine morning in the Henry Household.

******************

The caterers showed up at noon to clean up and take back their equipment, which got everyone in the house moving.

Karen and I saw everyone to the door. As they left, Jackie and Cecilia were deep into another of their bitch sessions. Probably their way of getting their minds right for the return to the salts mines on Monday. They both waved happily at us when they got to their car. Jackie blew me a kiss, and yelled, "Got anything lined up for next week? We're free."

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers