Beetlesmith's Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

Before I could answer, Karen clamped her hand over my mouth, and yelled back, "We'll let you know, Jackie," then under her breath, "When hell freezes."

I kissed for her jealousy, and said, "I'm really starting to like her."

She looked at me incredulously. The look on her face was priceless, and made me laugh.

"I mean it. She may be a ditz sometimes, and she can be aggravating in the extreme, but she has a good heart and a gentle soul. It's a rare quality that shouldn't be overlooked."

Jack and Denise left arm in arm, and seemed happy to be in each other's company. I couldn't help but think that Denise's payback to her husband had somewhat of a therapeutic effect on their relationship. An even bigger relief for me was as far as I could tell, I was still in Jack's employ. He mentioned again about talking to the board about my promotion.

As the two neared their car, I saw Denise turn and run back toward the house. She stood before Karen and me for a moment trying to catch her breath before saying, "I almost forgot to thank you two."

With that, she moved in close to Karen and kissed her fully on the lips. Their embrace was accompanied by a quick brush of their tongues, and a soft, seductive caress of their cheeks. She smiled at me, kissed me lightly while giving my ass a good squeeze, then scampered back toward the car.

"What was that all about?" I asked, as Karen closed the door.

"Oh, when you, Jackie, and the guys were doing the number on Cecilia, I took Denise for a tour of our guest room." She ended her sentence with a mischievous smile.

"You're going to have to tell me all about it."

"No need, she's coming back over tonight. You can ask her then."

I hesitated at her suggestion, "I don't know if I can take Jack two nights in a row."

She smiled, "Oh, Jack's not coming. She wants it to be with just you and me."

I hesitated again. I didn't feel right about doing the Boss' wife behind the Boss' back, regardless of what happened between us last night. It had the stench of the 'Kendall incident.'

I didn't think on it that long, however, at least not with the big head. Its smaller, single-minded cousin did most of the thinking for the both of us. These days, I was just going along for the ride.

"That must have been some tour you gave."

"And received." Her sultry, mischievous smile was back, "Do you care about tonight?"

I wrapped her in my arms, "You are probably the most intelligent person that I know, but sometimes you ask the dumbest questions."

She laughed brightly then stopped herself, "Speaking of questions, there's still an unanswered one between us."

"There is?"

"Be honest, which one of us was the best kisser?"

"You are," I said without hesitation, sounding sincere.

Of course, when the question is unavoidable, lying through ones teeth works just as well.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers