Beetlesmith's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

This was a game Karen always played with me: guess what I just bought, and, by proxy, how much money I just spent, because I'm wearing it right now. Unfortunately for me, most everything she buys looks just like the stuff she already has, so guessing becomes an exercise in futility.

I kissed her, and correctly guessed this time, "It looks like you colored your hair."

"Ooh, he makes dinner and pays attention to detail, I'd keep him." Gloria was trying to be funny, but to anyone that didn't know her, that statement would have sounded condescending. It was one of the many reasons why she was still single. She looked over my shoulder at the top of the stove, while asking, "What are you making us, Will?"

"Nothing fancy, I'll broil some nice steaks with asparagus on the side, and if you're really nice maybe I'll add a little hollandaise sauce to the asparagus."

I continued to cook dinner while Karen modeled some of the newly purchased merchandise. The clothes Karen bought were nice, she always had good taste, but all I saw were dollar signs. Toward the end of Karen's fashion show, I asked Gloria, "So, what did you get?"

"I got a nice silky bathrobe, white with red roses on one side. It looks kind of oriental, like a kimono," said Gloria.

"Well try it on so we can see it," I asked with interest.

Gloria was taken aback by my request. I suspect it was rare when any man showed interest in her, so she really didn't know how to respond, and reluctantly said, "Okay, how about after dinner?"

The dinner I made must have been especially good, or else we were all famished because we ate in no time. It was zero hour, and time to test Mr. Beetlesmith's magic elixir.

I asked, as I cleared the dishes away, "How would you two like a cappuccino?"

Gloria was going to help, but I said I could handle the mess. Besides, I didn't want either of the two women in the kitchen while I was trying to put the tabs laced with the elixir into their coffees.

It took all of five minutes to prepare the coffee. I made them extra sweet and with lots of foam so that the beverage was more like a rich dessert. As intended, the two ladies drank their spiked coffees in less time than it took for me to make them.

After about five minutes both Karen and Gloria became noticeably flushed, and started to complain that it was getting warm in the house. Pleading ignorance, I said I had not noticed any change, but suggested it was most likely residual heat from the kitchen making its way into the dining area.

The change in the two women was slow yet constant. Besides the more observable physical change just noted, their whole emotional and mental demeanor was undergoing a similar metamorphosis. Their conversation, both in tone and manner, was becoming more boisterous, and laced with sexual innuendo and double entendre. This wasn't much different than some of their normal conversations when they were drinking a bit too much, but soon the innuendos turned into full-fledged raucous, verbal lasciviousness.

I also noticed that their verbal sexual sparring was making them sexually aroused, evidenced by their hardening nipples that protruded noticeably from their blouses, and by their wandering hands, constantly touching and adjusting their hair, face, and various articles of clothing. Frequently, when they did adjust their blouse or bra beneath, and I suspect this was all done subconsciously, their hands would sometimes linger at their breasts, where they would, at times, give themselves a brief, yet seductive caress.

I watched all this in wonderment. The amazing thing about all of this was that they had no apparent comprehension that their conversations, and indeed their whole physical appearance, was being transformed, minute by minute, into one of extreme sexual banter and seductive mannerisms.

I decided to push them further along the lewd road they were headed, and nonchalantly asked, "What's gotten into you ladies? It's sounding more like a guy's locker room in here by the minute."

Karen laughed, "I wouldn't mind some guys from the locker room getting into us."

Gloria quickly responded, "Yeah, about nine inches into us."

It was really a bad joke, but it sent the two of them into another bout of boisterous laughter. Finally Karen responded semi-seriously, "Oh, we're just in a good mood. I think your lovely dinner is what started it. Does our talk bother you?"

"Not at all, I'm enjoying it. I'll have to make dinner more often if the evening always turns out like this."

I continued to watch the two women laugh at their sly innuendos. It was about thirty minutes since the drug started to take effect, and I've started to get some impressions about how the elixir works. The effects of the drug didn't act like a catalyst per se. That is to say, if left on their own I don't think that Karen or Gloria would be driven along a straight line trajectory to the heights of sexual depravity. It seemed to me that the drug acted as a type of ratchet, where the subject would attain a certain level of sexual excitement, but would remain at that level until a more intense outside physical or mental stimuli ratcheted them to a higher level. In this case the outside stimulus was me and my suggestive questions and statements, but I suppose a group dynamic where each member would input their own wants and desires would have the same effect.

Karen was asking Gloria about some of the doctors she worked with, and if there were any she would like to date. 'Date,' was Karen's code for 'are there any you would like to fuck?' It was also Karen's way of coaxing Gloria out of her sexual shell.

I decided to break in again and ratchet the dynamic up a notch, "Gloria, I've always wanted to ask you if you ever encountered any funny business working in a hospital?"

"Funny business?" Gloria asked in a slightly embarrassed tone, guessing where I was taking the conversation.

"You know, walking in on hospital staff doing it, patients making plays at you, that sort of thing."

Karen chimed in, "Yeah Gloria, tell us about that guy who came in for tests, the one with the big shlong."

Gloria told of how some patients, when they are under sedation, sometimes get an erection. The hard-on would usually last for a little while, but then it goes flaccid once the patient's sedated mind wanders to a new thought. It's no big deal, she said, and happens a lot, and it always provides the nurses with a good laugh afterwards. One time, however, there was a guy who was undergoing a strenuous battery of tests. In these cases, they usually put the patient under to make things easier on them and the staff, and like clockwork, the guy got an erection. The only difference was that supposedly he was built like a horse, and was maintaining the erection throughout the duration of the tests, which lasted a few hours. His erection was so large that they couldn't slide him into the cat-scan without first taping the engorged muscle down to his leg.

Karen was hooting about the story, and teasing Gloria about having to work around the large cock, and I could see that Karen was visibly aroused, more so than I have seen in a long time. I suspect Gloria was also, although I couldn't read her moods as well as I could Karen's. Gloria finally ended her story, "Toward the end of the tests, some of the nurses took pictures."

I asked, "What about you? Did you take any keepsakes?"

Gloria looked embarrassed again, but denied taking any pictures. However, by her reaction to my question, I sensed that she had done something not quite ethical.

"You didn't take pictures, but you did something. Come on let's hear it," I urged, pushing her to a confession.

Gloria was visibly shaken and extremely embarrassed now. It was obvious she didn't want to admit to anything, but the effects of the elixir were forcing her toward full disclosure and truthfulness. She tried to fight the urge to admit to something wrong, and may have succeeded in keeping her secret, if it wasn't for the fact that Karen was pushing her equally as hard by tossing out various sexual scenarios.

"What did you do, Gloria, did you fuck his hard-on when you got him back to his room? I know you and one of the other nurses took turns doing the nasty. You fucked him blue, didn't you?"

Gloria looked at her, aghast, and loudly pronounced, "No!" She giggled almost like a little girl, and said, "Well, I didn't... you know what...and I'm sure you're disappointed, Karen. But I did...I did something else. Now promise me you won't say this to anyone, because I could get fired."

Karen asked, laughingly. "Gloria, you live in Colorado. How in hell will anyone else find out?"

"Okay, Okay, I'm just paranoid about this stuff. Anyway, when I wheeled him back to his room he was still out, but..." She paused for a moment as if in thought, then a large smile crossed her face, "God was he hard!" Gloria and Karen held each other's hands, and started to laugh at each other. It was a few moments before Gloria finally got the whole story out, "Anyway I pulled the sheet down and I touched it. I started to stroke it. Faster and faster...and it was like...it got even bigger."

Karen was in rapt attention, "Did you...you know...suck it?"

Gloria looked at Karen again with even more incongruity than before, and loudly pronounced, "No!" She then turned beet-red before continuing, "Christ Karen, what do you take me for? I just stroked it a little, and then I heard voices out in the hall so I quick put the sheet back over it and left the room."

Karen couldn't hide her disappointment, and said in a somewhat mocking tone, "That's so baby, Gloria. Ooh, it was hard and I touched it," then probably forgetting I was present, she added, "If it were me I would have stuck that big dick so far up my pussy my nose would bleed."

Gloria said, surprised, "Karen!" Then she nudged Karen with her elbow, while tilting her head toward me.

Karen got red in the face and put her hands over her mouth, "I'm sorry sweetheart, I forgot you were here."

I smiled at her, and said in a dry, unconcerned voice, "That's all right. If our roles were reversed, I probably would have said the same thing."

It was fairly obvious that both women were extremely aroused. Their breath was becoming labored, while beads of sweat were forming along their brow and down their cleavage. Karen continued to comment on the warmth that was now almost unbearable for the two of them.

"It is kind of warm in here," I said off-handedly, and then added, "Why don't you guys get more comfortable, and we'll continue our conversation in the living room. Besides Gloria, I want to see you in your new robe."

I put some music on and I sat on the couch as I waited for the two women. Karen came out first wearing a short Grecian robe that she liked to wear when she was horny. She also had a glass of wine.

I thought back to Mr. Beetlesmith's warning against mixing the elixir with alcohol, but remembered that it was in conjunction with six ounces, and not a glass, so I let it pass. Besides, what was I going to do, take it from her? She sat down next to me, her back leaning against me for support. I shifted around so that we were sitting lengthwise on the couch, with her sitting between my legs.

"I want to fuck tonight," she whispered.

I asked, coyly, "You do?" And how and where do you want it?"

"I don't care," she said with a bit of frustration, "Hard...anywhere. In the bed, outside, in the bath tub, I don't care."

Laughing at her misunderstanding, I clarified, "No, I meant where do you want my cock, or should I say how far up your ass do you want my cock?"

Karen got that fake surprised look on her face, the kind that said 'I'm going to look shocked that you said that, but really you're talking my language.' She smiled, looked around to see if Gloria had come out, and then whispered, "You have no idea how I want it, just wait till later and I'll show you."

I said, teasingly, "I don't know, Karen. I'm not sure if I'll be in the mood tonight. That 'nose bleed' comment kind of turned me off."

Now she really looked frustrated, "You're not going to make me beg, are you?"

"Oh, I think you'll be doing a lot more than begging before the evenings over, and you'll like it as well."

She laughed softly as she bit my ear lobe. I moved my hand between her legs, and she opened them wide for me. She still had her panties on, but I had no trouble feeling how warm and moist her groin was even through the fabric. I slipped my hand underneath them, and slid a finger down and along the lips of her vulva and into her opening. Karen moaned with delight, "Maybe we should just call it a night. I don't think I can wait any longer."

"No, we can wait. It would be rude to Gloria if we bagged on her now. Besides, I do want to see her bathrobe, but I'm wondering what's keeping her."

Karen giggled, "I think I know." At which point, Karen simulated masturbatory movements with her fingers above her crotch.

"You mean like this?" I said, taking my fingers out of her pussy to gently massage her clitoris.

The stimulation was quite ordinary; something meant to tease rather than to cause true arousal. Just a slow circular movement about her protruding button, but its effect took us both by surprise. I had no sooner stroked her clit a couple of times when Karen gave a loud but abrupt moan, which was followed by a visible shudder. I then felt warm fluid bathe my fingers, and saw a large patch of wetness spreading out across the crotch in her panties.

"Did you just come?"

"I told you I couldn't wait," Karen said, panting, "Jesus, fuck, that was the most incredible thing I ever felt. It just snuck up on me without warning. One second I'm just enjoying your attention and the next, open the fucking flood gates. You have the touch tonight, ba..." She looked down and noticed the large stain on her panties, "Oh crap, these were new."

"You're lucky my hand was in the way, I blocked most of it with my fingers."

It was at this point that Gloria finally joined us dressed in her new robe.

Usually, Karen was the paragon of modesty, and given the compromising position we were in with her full breasts almost spilling out the her robe, legs spread revealing a soaked groin, and with my hand down her panties, she would have immediately straightened herself up and closed her legs the second Gloria came into the room. This time she didn't. Gloria sized up the situation immediately, and was about to excuse herself thinking that Karen and I wanted to be alone, but I called her back, "Where are you going? I still haven't even seen your new robe."

Gloria appeared more than slightly embarrassed, "I don't know. I thought you guys wanted to be left alone."

I removed my hand from Karen's panties, but I purposefully left it resting on the inside of her thigh, saying, "I'm sorry Gloria that was rude of us. We didn't hear you coming."

"I wonder if she heard me coming," Karen said, laughingly, and not quietly, either.

Gloria said in mock embarrassment at Karen's overt slutiness, "Karen! Really, maybe I should leave you two alone."

"Stay! Please," I said firmly, but with slight humility in my voice so that it sounded more like a request rather than a command.

She was staring down at Karen's groin. She must see the large wet patch, and saw my hand caressing Karen's pussy before I removed it, and as she stood there staring at us, I cupped one of Karen's breasts and began to gently massage it. She knew what had happened, and knew what would happen again. Her moral instincts told her to leave the room, but something more basic, more animal, was causing her to stay. It didn't help that I was sending her mixed signals on purpose. Telling her to stay at the same time I was obviously feeling up my wife. This must be an experience that she rarely encountered, and I wanted to see what her reaction would be.

I knew that Karen was at the peak of sexual arousal. I could probably suggest any act my imagination could conjure and she would do it willingly, but I wasn't sure how far along Gloria was, or given her sexual naiveté, whether she could ever be pushed to the same level as Karen. My faith in Mr. Beetlesmith's elixir was not yet complete.

I complimented her, "I don't know what it is, but that robe really looks good on you. It fits you so well. Turn around."

Gloria slowly pirouetted, "I really like the feel of the material. Do you really think it looks good on me?"

"Absolutely," Karen and I said in unison. Then I added, "I really like how the front conforms so well to your breasts, and accentuates your cleavage."

Normally, upon hearing that she was exposing too much skin, Gloria would quickly cover herself, but her reaction was just the opposite. She deliberately pulled her robe open a bit further. Then sliding it a bit off her shoulders, she leaned forward so that her breasts almost spilled out of their covering, she asked, "You mean like this?"

Karen giggled and elbowed me at the same time, "God, Gloria, cover up a bit, Will's hard-on is poking me in the back."

This was also something new for Gloria, a man who complimented her, found her alluring, and who was sexually aroused by her looks. She stood staring at the two of us not sure what to do or how to respond.

"Why don't you sit down on the couch with us," I said.

She took a seat at the opposite end of the couch, and sat facing us.

I said to Karen, "Why don't you be a good hostess and get our guest a glass of wine."

Reluctantly, Karen got off the couch, and said in a tone half joking, yet half serious, "Now you two keep your hands off each other, at least until I get back."

Gloria laughed nervously at Karen's statement, but she stopped herself when she noticed the obvious bulge in my pants. She sat there staring for a long while, oblivious to the fact that I was intently watching her expression. I could see that the wheels were turning in her mind. She was deep inside a conscience fantasy, and there was a lean, hungry look on her face that I often saw in Karen. Occasionally, she would part her lips slightly and wet them quickly with her tongue, before falling deeper into her sexual trance. I thought that maybe, just maybe, she was going to ask me to pull it out and let her have her way with it, but that was probably wishful thinking on my part.

"A penny for your thoughts," I asked, finally.

She snapped out of her trance, "I'm sorry, I was daydreaming," she said, embarrassed.

Karen came back and handed Gloria a glass of wine, "What did I miss?"

"I could be wrong, but I think Gloria was dreaming about that patient of hers."

Karen asked, jokingly, "Is that true, were you dreaming about Mr. Big?"

Gloria took a large gulp of wine before answering. She seemed a bit perturbed that Karen and I kept goading her into areas that she really didn't want to go.

"No, I wasn't thinking of Mr. Big," she said in a mocking voice, mimicking Karen's. Then with a candor I rarely seen her exhibit, she said, "But if you must know, I was thinking that I'm really aroused. I mean I'm really fucking horny. I don't know if it was the dinner, or us talking about guy stuff, or the story about Mr. Big, but I've never felt this horny before. So anyway, when you got up to get my wine, I got a nice long look at Will's..." She hesitated a bit, trying to come up with a polite way to say it, but failing that she blurted out, "A really nice, long look at the big freaking bulge in Will's pants."

Karen turned with mouth open and looked at me for confirmation. Obviously, she never heard Gloria this open before. So I said, "Yeah, she was staring at it the whole time you were gone. I hated to break her out of her daydream, because I found it flattering and kinda sweet."

"You would," Karen responded, sarcastically, and then asked Gloria, "So what did you think?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers