Beetlesmith's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

Gloria had stopped gyrating, but was moaning uncontrollably. I could tell she was nearing climax, and it was at these times with Karen that I like to do something special. As I continued to slide my fingers inside of Gloria, I placed my thumb firmly against her anus. It wasn't enough to cause penetration, just enough to teasingly shift her attention away from her building orgasm.

The effect was near instantaneous. It started as an abrupt spasm in Gloria's upper body that made her lean forward. Clutching Karen's head she continued to spasm, while loudly pleading, "Don't stop," over and over again. Her every pronouncement was met with another spasm, and another, until she was totally bent over Karen, her head resting on the arm of the couch. Still, she continued shuddering and pleading, "Don't stop."

Gloria's continual orgasm seemed to create a cascading effect that rippled down and enveloped Karen as well. She uttered no cry or audible moan, but stiffened ever so slightly just before I felt a rush of warm fluid that bathed my face and fingers.

I looked up at the two of them. Gloria was still bent over Karen's head, but her body was beginning to relax. From my position I couldn't see either of their faces, but I could hear both of them laughing in obvious sexual contentment and excitement.

Still panting slightly and laughing, Karen asked rhetorically, "What the hell is happening to me?" There was no answer except both of them giggled louder.

I playfully touched Karen's clit again, which caused her to flinch slightly given that it was still sensitive. Then kissing her inner thigh I said, "Maybe we should continue this in the bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

Gloria was the first to move, "Wait for me. I've got to pee first."

I moved up and sat next to Karen. As she looked up at me I could see her eyes still had that smoky, dream-like quality I saw in them previously, and again she asked, "Really, what the hell has gotten into me?"

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders in ignorance, and then asked, "What are you feeling?"

"I don't know. Christ, I've come three times already and all I can still think of doing is shoving your cock into my mouth, and doing it all over again."

"Not a bad idea, I must say," I said, still smiling.

Karen smiled back, but returned to her previous thought, "And that girl, my lord, she almost drowned me. I didn't think I would like it, but when she grabbed my head, I couldn't think of anything else except making her come across my face. Is that what it's like for you when you make me come, the thrashing, the spasms...the wet?"

I kissed her before answering, "It's what I enjoy the most about our sex life, particularly the thrashing and spasms and the wet. Why do you think I like going down on you all the time to the exclusion of almost everything else?"

"Everything," she asked with impish incredulity, "Including blow jobs?"

"No, you got me there. I'm not that altruistic."

Karen thought for a moment more, then asked, "Me and Gloria. Us, I mean. None of this bothers you?"

At first I didn't understand the question, and just stared at her in disbelief for a moment before answering rhetorically, "What are you, stupid or something?"

She gave a large sigh of contentment at my answer, and giggled again while absentmindedly rubbing my chest with her hands.

We heard the toilet flush, and saw Gloria scamper by on her way to our bedroom, "Come on, what are you guys waiting for?"

As Karen and I made our way to the bedroom, I started to kick myself for not going to the adult toy store like I had planned. Oh well, live and learn, again.

Gloria had already situated herself on the bed, and was casually playing with herself. Karen was just climbing in next to her when I remembered, "Karen, where's that vibrator of yours?"

"Vibrator? Ooh, that's right," said Karen as she quickly got off the bed, "I think it's buried in my closet somewhere." As she rummaged around for the elusive device, she added in an off-hand manner, "I hope the batteries are still good."

Gloria said with some surprise, "Geez, Karen, I would think you'd have it closer at hand than in your closet."

"I find that sweet. Obviously I'm enough for her," I retorted with false pride.

As Karen jumped back onto the bed next to us, this time with the vibrator, Gloria had a brainstorm of her own, and exclaimed loudly, "Ooh, cucumbers!"

Karen and I looked at each other, and then at her, before saying in unison, "What?"

Gloria tried to clarify herself, "Do you guys have any cucumbers?"

A look of complete understanding crossed Karen's face as she again hopped off the bed and went to the kitchen.

I started to laugh to myself remembering what Mr. Beetlesmith had said earlier, 'The person not only becomes a willing participant, but an actual instigator in any nocturnal activities you so desire.' How true, Mr. Beetlesmith.

Karen leaped back on the bed, laughing, "Now, where were we?"

Seeing that her hands were empty, I asked, "Where're the cucumbers?"

"It's been in the fridge, so I have to let it warm up, you dope. It's in the sink soaking in hot water."

I was about to make another comment when Gloria got another brainstorm, "You guys have any K-Y Jelly?"

"K-Y Jelly!" I stared at her for a second before continuing, "You know for a person who claims absolute naiveté about sex, you sure know an awful lot about..."

Karen interrupted me by giggling, "Just shut up and get the K-Y," then added, as I started to get up, "And if we don't have any K-Y, bring the baby oil instead. No wait, bring both if we have them, and don't forget the cucumber, it should be warm by now.

"Yes Master," I said, using my best Boris Karloff impersonation.

I came back with a bottle of baby oil, "We didn't have any K-Y."

Karen snatched the bottle from me and began spraying Gloria in the chest and stomach with a heavy stream of oil.

Gloria shrieked, "Christ Karen, that's fucking cold."

Karen only laughed as she began spraying more of the oil around Gloria's tits and groin. Not to be outdone, Gloria proceeded to do the same to Karen. They both fell into an oily, groping mass of arms, legs and hands, wriggling against each other and spreading more of the oil around with their bodies. I left them thrashing around the bed as I went to the kitchen for the vegetable. It was still cool to the touch, and thought about leaving it in the now tepid water a bit longer, but figured at this point the two women wouldn't give a damn.

On my return with the makeshift phallus, I saw that Karen and Gloria had finally settled on one particular position, both were sitting upright facing each other, and in a tight and passionate embrace.

It was my turn to have a brainstorm, and I directed them, "You two look too comfortable to move, but why don't you put your pussies closer together. That's right, closer, so that they touch."

With their vulvas in contact, it was easy to slip the vibrator down between them and stimulate their clitori simultaneously. They continued to kiss and fondle each others breasts as I slowly worked the vibrator to and fro, up and down. It wasn't long before both were pushing their hips closer together and wedging the vibrator tightly against their labials.

Karen came first, a subtle shuddering of her body as she uttered a single, abrupt yelp before collapsing backwards onto the bed panting. I was going to continue stimulating Gloria's clit, who was nearing her own orgasm, but Karen had other ideas.

"Will, what's come over me," was her only rhetorical comment, as she laid Gloria on her back and then mounted her in a traditional sixty-nine position. Shifting her bottom so that her pussy was just in front of Gloria's mouth, Karen ordered, "Suck my pussy like I know you want to!"

As Gloria eagerly complied with the demand, Karen took the cucumber and vibrator and fucked Gloria with both.

Karen ever so gently inserted the cucumber into Gloria's pussy while rubbing the vibrator all around her swollen labia and clitoris. When she had slid the vegetable about half way in and determined that Gloria was ready, Karen took the vibrator and just pressed it against her anus. Working the vibrator and cucumber in tandem, in and around their respective orifices, Karen licked and nibbled at Gloria's protruding clitoris.

Gloria had stopped sucking on Karen's pussy at this point as the waves of euphoria took hold of her. All she could do was lay her head back on the bed and moan. Her moans soon developed into loud, unintelligible gasps and groans. They were the types of sounds one makes when trying to talk, but you don't have enough air, or strength, or even a clear enough thought in order to form coherent words or phrases.

Her groans quickly gave way to long sustained shrieks of pleasure that culminated into another orgasm.

Karen left Gloria panting and turned her attentions to me. Seeing me next to Gloria and that I had taken off my clothes, she asked with an impish grin, "So, you've decided to jump into the pool?"

"Well, I can't let you two continue and have all the fun," I said as I pulled her down on top of me.

Karen began kissing my chest, and asked off-handedly, "What took you so long?"

"Just think of me as one of those Siamese fighting fish. You know, the smart one from that Bond movie; the one that let's the other fish struggle and thrash about while he watches and waits, until the other two are just..."

"...just too over-sexed to deny the smart one any possible sexual desire he might think up," Karen giggled, as she started working her attention toward my groin.

"Something like that," I agreed, "Although it was tempting to jump in earlier; you with your ass in the air, and Gloria lying prostrate with her mouth open and moaning, inviting something to be inserted. Let's just say it was a situation I found difficult to let pass."

Karen gave a little yelp and jumped, as Gloria, having caught her breath, quietly came from behind and goosed her with her thumb.

"I moan with my mouth open? How rude of me," Gloria said giggling, as she lay down beside me.

Gloria and I watched as Karen began to playfully kiss and lick the head of my cock, seductively moving her moist lips all around the bulbous gland, occasionally darting her tongue across the underside of my shaft and causing the head to visibly swell, further. Karen never tarried in one place too long, by teasingly shifting her lips up and down the shaft, stopping only briefly to massage my scrotum with her tongue, before continuing her ascent back up to the head.

Karen had never been an enthusiastic cocksucker. It was an understandable trait, I guess, but one that disappointed me. Just as some men like eating pussy, and others don't, some women like performing fellatio while others do not, and Karen fell into the latter category. That's not to say that she actively resisted sucking my cock, or refused a request when asked. On the contrary, she never denied me the pleasure; but I always got the impression that the act was more of a duty, a means to an end and not the end in and of itself. She always sucked me with a degree of rapid intensity that at times was not that erotic. It was the kind of behavior ones does to get an unpleasant, but necessary, duty over with as quickly as possible, with minimal pain, suffering, or discomfort; much like ripping a band-aid off a wound, or choking down goldfish whole in a fraternity initiation.

Now, however, I was getting a different impression. Whether it was do to Beetlesmith's elixir alone, or in conjunction with Karen's already heightened, oversexed demeanor brought on by her previous sexual escapades, Karen was visibly aroused by my cock. She was enjoying it. In fact, it seemed to me that the longer she sucked, licked and orally played with my erection, the more intensely she herself was being sexually stimulated. It was as if stimulating me was also, in some weird remote fashion, simultaneously stimulating her clitoris. I'm sure the effect was mental, a form of reverse sexual-psychological projection, but whatever the reason, as a physical or psychological response, Karen was providing the maximum amount of oral pleasure while taking a deliciously long time in performing the act. I was almost in heaven.

I looked over at Gloria, who seemed to be mesmerized by Karen's attentiveness to my cock. As she stared intensely at Karen, she would absentmindedly play with herself while licking her dry lips.

"Karen, I think it's time you introduce Gloria to the exquisite art of cocksucking."

I couldn't think of anything better to say at the time. Not that it mattered, since no sooner had I said it than Gloria quickly shifted positions to join Karen. Now, I was in heaven.

I couldn't watch what was happening, per se. Gloria had positioned herself on top of me so that all I really got a look at was her beautifully shaved pussy and well-rounded ass, not a bad position to be in, to say the least, but it still left me in the dark as to the details of the proceedings.

Believe it or not, the sexual experience was heightened even more, if that were possible, by not being able to watch. It was like being blindfolded as your lover teases you in some form or another, always keeping you guessing and in a heightened state of arousal as you try to anticipate which erogenous zone they would attend to next.

Karen controlled most of the situation by holding my cock by the base of the shaft and periodically passing my member back and forth between them. Neither of them spent much time concentrating on one area over another, Karen would not allow it. Instead, they would vary their attention, so that I could never get too complacent as to where, when, or to what degree the pleasure would be coming. The net effect was a slow, almost agonizing build-up toward my climax. Occasionally I tried to add my hand to the mix to speed things along, but Karen would take a hold of it and not allow me a quick release—bless her heart.

Karen was masterful in skill and tutelage, and she accepted her role as matriarch and guide for Gloria to complete perfection. She would verbally school, and then lead by example, what Gloria should and should not do, and I found her various instructions to Gloria to be as sexually stimulating, if not more so, than the actual act itself.

For her part, Gloria needed very little schooling, and to use an old cliché, took to sucking cock like a fish takes to water. Ever so often, however, she would increase the speed or the firmness of her oral stimulation to where Karen needed to step in and moderate her, less I come too quickly. This was partly my fault because I would occasionally slide a finger into her pussy or massage her clit, getting her overexcited and over exuberant.

It wasn't long before Karen and Gloria fell into the pattern of working my cock in tandem. As one nibbled and licked her way up the shaft, the other worked her way down, and then they would repeat the pattern in the opposite direction. Occasionally, they would work up and down the shaft in unison, then stopping at the top. Then, sweetly kiss each other and my cock-head at the same time, massaging the swollen member briefly with their lips before breaking off and going in tandem again.

When a small drop of pre-ejaculate fluid emerged, Karen would swirl it around my bulbous gland with a finger, just long enough and hard enough to cause my whole body to involuntarily stiffen from pleasure. Then she would gently pinch the head, causing it to deflate a bit and halt the inevitable upsurge toward my orgasm.

Gloria also got into the teasing act, sharply sucking on my head, getting more and more of the fluid to flow out, and sending more waves of pleasure through me, only to gently bite or scrape my head with her teeth, and again, causing it to slightly shrink and halt my buildup to ejaculation.

Each alternated their torture; laughing and giggling to themselves the whole time over the frenzied, sexual ecstasy they were putting me though, first Karen with her finger, then Gloria with her lips and teeth, and then back to Karen.

There came a point where Karen knew, either visually or by instinct, that no amount of squeezing or pinching of my swollen cock-head would moderate my eventual climax, and as such, she started to give Gloria gentle commands in an almost motherly tone, "Okay, baby, I want you to suck that fat cock all the way in. Not too fast...there, that's it...a little further...okay, back off a bit, that's it...good, now suck it in a little further this time."

With a little more encouragement and direction from Karen, Gloria soon became accustomed to sliding my cock in and out of my mouth, and began to develop her own rhythm where she would rapidly descend on my cock as far as she was comfortable, and then slowly pull me out to the head while tonguing and sucking my shaft the whole time. Eventually, Gloria was able to easily insert almost the whole length of my member into her mouth. Karen started to follow Gloria's mouth with her hand, stroking my shaft in time with Gloria's sucking.

Along with stroking my cock, Karen also put a hand onto Gloria's head. This allowed her to keep Gloria from sucking my cock too quickly or forcefully, as well as allowing Karen the dominatrix role of forcing Gloria's head further down onto my cock. Each time I felt Gloria's head being forced down, I'd hear Karen tease, "Suck that fat cock, you slut. You said you wanted to suck it, so now's your chance. Suck my husband's stick down to his nuts. Oh, what a dirty, little slut you are."

It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return. The point that, no matter what happened, orgasm was inevitable. I told them this, at least I think I did, but either Gloria didn't hear me or she didn't understand what it meant, when I said, "I'm going to come."

Karen certainly knew what those words meant, but for some malicious reason known only to her, she neglected to warn Gloria.

The first pulse either took Gloria by complete surprise or filled up her mouth so rapidly that she started to gag and needed to pull away from me as quickly as possible to avoid choking. Karen continued to pump my cock with her fist sending jet after jet of thick cum streaming across Gloria's unprotected face and chest. Karen couldn't contain her amusement and began giggling as my cum continued to shoot out forcefully, hitting Gloria across her lips and the bridge of her nose, while another pulse hit her in the chin and down across the neck, and still another thick stream hit her in the shoulder. As my spasms began to subside, Karen, who was apparently satisfied with her aim, ended the session by sucking the last remnants of cum out of me.

I remember Gloria's initial comment, "Fuck, is it always like that?"

"No, but it should be," was my offhanded, satisfied reply.

Gloria then shifted her attention to Karen, saying with some earnestness, "Thanks for the warning, bitch, it would have been nice if you told me what would happen."

Karen chuckled, "Oh Gloria, Will's right, you've got to drop this naïve act of yours, because you sure looked like a pro the way you were sucking on my husband's cock. Haven't you ever watched a porn movie? I mean everyone has at least some idea of what's coming when you blow a guy, pun intended."

Gloria got on the defensive, and had a difficult time hiding her renewed ire at Karen, "I didn't know what was going to happen. If I had I would have prepared myself instead of getting a face full of goo. And, no, I don't watch porn movies. I guess the reason I looked like a pro, as you say, was that I got such expert advice from you. Maybe Will should ask you how you got to be such a good cocksucker yourself, because from what you tell me it isn't from sucking on Will's 'stiffy'..." Gloria paused, waiting for Karen to take the bait. When she didn't, Gloria prodded her again, "That's right, Karen, I said 'stiffy!'" Karen wasn't going to go down that road again, and let the comment pass.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers