Beetlesmith's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Gloria looked shocked, but at the same time aroused that the guy's wife, no matter how great and longstanding the friendship, was asking for details of her lustful, albeit mental, transgression.

However, I saw something else in Gloria's eyes, something deeper inside her, besides the false shock and chaste lust, there was malice. I don't think Karen picked up on it or else she wouldn't have kept asking her questions, but the malice was there, boiling just below the surface, and Karen's constant prodding's were starting to bring it out.

Karen kept staring at her with rapt attention, like a cat staring at a caged bird. She wanted an answer from Gloria, and she wanted it now.

Gloria took another long draw from her wine before she let loose, "Alright, you want to know what I thought? I'll tell you, but don't get pissed at me because you asked. I'm staring at his bulge, and I'm thinking here's my friend who I've known for years, husband to my most dearest friend in the world, and he's got this... this boner, and I gave it to him. Me! Plain ol' Gloria. The one no one wants to lay gave Will a 'stiffy,' just because I showed him a little cleavage."

Karen then crossed the proverbial bridge that was too far, when she mockingly tried to correct Gloria's verbiage, "Gloria, no one calls it a stiff..."

Gloria exploded, cutting Karen off at mid-sentence, "Oh shut the fuck up. I don't give a crap what you call it, you anal retentive bitch!"

To say she was angry was an understatement. Karen just sat there in stunned silence. I'm not sure why Gloria was mad, but Beetlesmith's warning about combining the two drugs sprang to mind. If Gloria's rage and overreaction was caused by just one glass of wine, then what would ingesting six ounces with the elixir do? The thought set a brief shudder down my spine.

In any event, twenty years or more of Gloria's sexual frustration began to boil over and spill out right in front of us, "And you know what I wanted for him to do? I wanted him to unzip his fly, pull out that fat cock, and push it into me. Into my pussy, into my mouth, I wouldn't care because I want his cock badly, and because I know damn well he's not getting any of that from you. That's right I said it out loud for Will to hear, because you don't have the guts. Go ahead and tell him about these little fuck games you play just because you think he's not paying enough attention to you." She paused for a moment daring Karen to defend herself. When she saw that Karen wasn't going to respond, she continued in a mocking, sarcastic tone, "Aw poor Karen, buys some new clothes, or gets her hair done, and Will doesn't even notice. No nookie for him tonight. Try it from my end sometimes if you think you're not getting enough attention, bitch. Do you have any goddamn idea what it's like to know no one wants you, or gives a fuck about you?"

"Gloria, Will and I care..." Karen started, trying to soothe her, but Gloria wasn't having any of it.

"I don't mean friends. I know you care, but I'm talking about something more intimate." Gloria started to cool down and laughed sardonically to herself, "That's the irony, Karen, you got it all. The great house, the great life, and it's all provided to you by a great husband, and I wanted a little taste of it. I wanted to feel what it was like to have someone who gave a shit about me, but most of all I liked feeling desirable and being desired. I wanted to know what it was like to have someone who loves me, want to fuck me."

Gloria started to cry. The full weight of her overwrought outburst started to hit home and she felt shame. She slumped forward into Karen's arms, "I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean to call you a bitch."

I sat back and thought that the evening was over. The tears were out, and the rest of the evening will be spent soothing egos and mollifying sorrow.

Note to self: no more alcohol the next time you use the elixir. Well, live and learn, I guess.

Karen was in full maternal mode, and hushed Gloria while patting her on the back. Gloria just kept repeating, 'I'm sorry,' over and over again as Karen rocked her in her arms saying, 'it was okay, and that she deserved the scolding because she really was acting the bitch.'

This went on for some time, and I was about give up on the whole evening when Gloria did something quite unexpected. As Karen continued to comfort her, Gloria looked up at me and smiled saying, "I sorry I was so stupid, can you forgive me, too?"

I smiled back at her and nodded, and was about to say something witty when Gloria leaned forward and kissed me.

It was a friendly kiss at first, almost sisterly, a soft brush of the lips without any clasping or grasping of hands to body. But she refused to release me, and began to press harder into me. Then, ever so gently and without hesitation she slid her tongue into my mouth.

I was surprised at first, and was expecting some type of condemnation from Karen, who must be aware of Gloria's forwardness given that she was trapped between us, but no rebuke was forthcoming. As Gloria continued to probe my mouth I shot a quick glance down at Karen and saw the reason for her indifference, Karen was gently and seductively fondling Gloria's breasts.

I don't know what possessed Karen to initiate the sexual overture. I suspect that when Gloria leaned forward to kiss me, her tits inadvertently ended up in Karen's face, who found them too tempting to refuse. In any event, once the metaphorical ethical brakes had come off, any remaining moral reluctance against their intimacy quickly evaporated. From then on, Gloria and Karen explored each other with complete, unbridled passion and with a complete lack of inhibition.

Gloria continued to hold onto my lips with her own as Karen played with both of her breasts. I guided Gloria's hand down to Karen's pussy. Gloria fumbled a bit with Karen's panties before I heard a sharp rip as she tried to remove them.

"Well, they were new," Karen said, giggling.

"I'm sorry, Karen. I'll buy you another pair," was Gloria's sheepish reply.

"Oh, you owe me more than a pair of new panties," Karen said, in the voice of a reprimanding parent. With that, she pushed Gloria's head between her legs, and instructed, "Naughty girl has to eat my pussy."

Gloria didn't hesitate, and lunged into Karen's moist, warm pussy with full vigor.

Karen reacted immediately to Gloria's tongue with a sharp intake of air through parted lips, a closing of her eyes, and a noticeable arching of her back, forcing her pelvis even closer and harder into Gloria's mouth. Clutching Gloria's head firmly with her hands, Karen continued to forcefully move Gloria's head about, grinding her firmly into her pussy and smearing her arousal all over Gloria's lips and face.

It was obvious as I watched the two women that the antagonism that had started between them was still present, yet it was contained to a certain degree, and sexualized. The give and take between the two was extremely erotic, yet, at the same time, alarming to watch. I have never seen Karen possessed by such a raw sexual fervor, the character of which being amplified by the extreme sexual tone and vulgar nature of her language. For her part, Gloria was just as sexually aggressive, although not in such an overt way as Karen.

I think their sexual interplay was also augmented by their close friendship. Both knew of each other's psychological weaknesses and strengths, and played off of, and against, each other's foibles to great effect; thus, driving each other into even higher levels of sexual arousal and eroticism.

Karen said, lustfully, "So you want to fuck my man? Then you had better suck my pussy first, bitch. That's right. Suck my pussy like a good little girl. And if I'm satisfied, maybe I'll let you suck his cock."

Gloria responded in kind, by pulling and nibbling Karen's swollen clitoris with her lips and teeth, while jamming, one, two, and then three fingers deep into Karen's cunt.

"Oh, fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, that's the spot." Karen continued to repeat with obvious euphoric pleasure. Then yanking Gloria up by the hair, asked rabidly, "You like sucking on momma's pussy don't you, you naughty girl?"

Gloria left her fingers inside Karen's pussy, and started to vigorously suck on her tits. Occasionally, Gloria would taunt and verbally entice Karen while biting on her hard nipples, "Karen, you're such a slut."

"I'm the slut?" Karen giggled, as she pushed Gloria's head back between her legs, "Then why are you the one eating my pussy."

Karen leaned back further into me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I reached around in front of her and fondled her breasts and gently pulling on her hardened nipples. Gloria continued to work her fingers deeper inside of Karen while gently nibbling on her clitoris. The duel effect was causing Karen to moan uncontrollably, softly at first, but with increasing zeal as her climax neared.

It wasn't long before Karen arched her back off of me while thrusting her hips further forward, and clamping Gloria's face fully against her groin in a final act sexual domination. Once positioned, she froze momentarily, uttering no sound nor taking any breath before she began to shudder violently.

Gloria was having a difficult time keeping her lips locked on Karen's clitoris while Karen vibrated uncontrollably. The sight of these two women in the throes of sexual ecstasy was breathtakingly erotic, but at the same time Gloria's head-bobbing in syncopation with Karen's pelvic gyrations was almost comical. So much so, that I wasn't sure whether I was going to ejaculate in my pants or laugh out loud.

Karen collapsed back onto the couch, panting heavily. In the meantime, Gloria had shifted forward and was kneeling over Karen. A smile crossed her still moist face as she looked down at Karen, admiring her accomplishment. Satisfied with her handiwork, she turned her attentions toward me. Leaning over Karen, she kissed me gently on the lips.

"That was a first for me," she said still kissing me, "I never got a woman off."

Karen laughed, not a malicious laugh intended to hurt, but one still directed with overt sarcasm, "Oh Gloria, I'm pretty sure I'm the firstanyone you ever got off."

Gloria ignored the obvious cut at her virginity and ego, and playfully put her hand over Karen's mouth, "It never ceases to amaze me how much in command of the obvious you are, but maybe Will can change all that tonight."

Gloria sat full onto Karen's chest, immobilizing her further as she continued to kiss me sweetly on the mouth.

"Wait a minute, bitch, I might have something to say about that," Karen responded half seriously, half jokingly through Gloria's hand.

Gloria and I ignored Karen, and I said to Gloria before sliding my tongue further into her mouth, "Oh, I think there's going to be a lot of firsts tonight."

I may be rubbing Karen's nose in it a bit too hard, but she was still being a bitch, particularly toward Gloria. I also wanted to see how much I could push Karen. How much would the elixir block her natural tendencies to lash out against having her ego bruised and against so obviously a subservient and humiliating position?

Karen was also prudish when it came to lesbianism. A natural tendency given her sexual nature, to be sure; however, she seemed to take her squeamishness to the extreme. She was always making derogatory comments and diverting her eyes during lesbian scenes of the few pornographic movies we viewed, or even requesting to fast forward large sections of movies when there was too much girl on girl action, even in mixed-couple settings. Obviously her natural inhibition was being blocked by the elixir, as evidenced by the sexual tête-à-tête from a moment ago; however, it was one thing, gripped in the throes of passion, to allow herself the enjoyment of another woman's attentions, but it would be altogether something else for her to provide quid pro quo with equal enthusiasm.

I fully undid Gloria's robe and gently fondled her breasts. Our lips remained locked together as I ran my fingers over her hard nipples, firmly cupping and massaging her tits. Not releasing her mouth, Gloria's breathing quickened and became more forceful as she labored to inhale and exhale through her nose. She let her arms drop, and started to fondle the bulge in my pants, occasionally uttering soft moans of anticipation as she meticulously explored my erection's full length and breadth with her hands.

Karen made a feeble sound of protest, but Gloria continued to ignore her. Our guest was fully enjoying the moment, and herself. Not only because this was probably the first intimate contact she had with a man, but that she was also exerting full domination and command over Karen, a circumstance in which she rarely found herself.

Gloria fumbled with my zipper. She was trying to undo it without looking, but was having a difficult time manipulating it. I was about to help her when I felt Karen reach up and deftly unzip my pants. Karen's act of compliance caused my cock to swell further, making it difficult for Gloria to maneuver her hand through the opening. She finally managed to worm her hand through, around, and into my underwear, and slowly probed my erection with her fingertips, starting first at the head and gradually working her hand down and inward. Pausing a moment to cup and massaging my balls, she worked her hand back up along my shaft, wrapping her fingers around it while gently stroking.

As each moment of her examination passed, I could hear her breathing become more labored until she had to break off our embrace. When she did, she breathlessly exclaimed, "I want to suck it!"

Those magic words still ring in my ears. Said so sweetly, almost innocently, but full of barely subdued raw sexual tension, and spoken without a hint of moral reservation or hesitation in full view of Karen—it was almost more than I could stand. However, I needed to fight the urge to let her have her way. Not under the influence of the drug myself, I didn't want to join in the frivolities too early and burn myself out too quickly. I didn't know how long the elixir's affects would last, and I wanted to be somewhat engaged with the two women until, at least, near the end.

I looked down at Karen to see how she reacted to Gloria's request. Much to my surprise, it looked as if she was enjoying her subdued position and unique perspective, and just passively, but intently watched Gloria continue to fondle and fumble around in my pants. There was a dream-like quality in Karen's eyes as she bit her lower lip in anticipation at what Gloria was about to do.

Gloria had almost gotten my cock out of my pants and was starting to lean forward, mouth opened at the ready, when I intervened, "Karen, I think before Gloria gets too involved that maybe you need to thank her first for her gestures of friendship. One good turn deserves another. Don't you think, dear?"

My words snapped Karen out of her trance. She hesitated for a brief moment, as if she were going to protest or did not understand the suggestion, but then she reached around and grabbed Gloria by her ass, and lifted her off her chest. I heard a loud rip, as Karen, trying to slide the crotch in Gloria's panties to the side and expose her pussy, tore through them, instead.

"Karen! Those were new," laughed Gloria.

Karen giggled, "Oopsy."

"Here let me take them off before..." Gloria started to say as she vainly tried to lift herself up, but Karen continued to rip at the garment, leaving it in tattered shreds; that is, all except for what little fabric remained intact along the waistband.

"Why Gloria Resik, you little slut, you shave down there," said Karen purring, "You are just full of surprises tonight."

I looked down and sure enough, except for a small patch of pubic hair located just above her pussy, Gloria's groin was completely bald.

For some reason Gloria, turning beet red from embarrassment, felt compelled to explain herself, mentioning something about hygiene and whatnot, but she stopped in mid-sentence when Karen took a moistened fingertip and slowly ran it along the length of her inner labia, stopping only briefly to massage her clitoris.

The look on Gloria's face was priceless, and represents one of those iconic moments that you play over and over again in your mind as the ultimate symbol of the evening's events. Her face assumed a kind of joyful, openmouthed, wide eyed expression of apparent surprise. The surprised look quickly gave way to one of bliss, as she uttered a loud moan and narrowed her eye lids into misty coated slits when the euphoria washed over her.

'Thank you, Mr. Beetlesmith,' was all I could think of at the time.

"It's such a cute little pussy too, all clean and smooth," Karen said, teasingly, as she continued to work her fingers around Gloria's protruding labia and clit, "And so very wet."

With those words Karen applied her mouth and tongue to the mix, and began to hungrily suck Gloria's pussy.

I looked down at my wife as she unreservedly serviced our good friend, and thought that a rare moment had occurred. Here was a person that I lived with, worked with and slept with for nearly twenty years, and thought I had come to know all of her likes and dislikes, wants and desires, and had come to know and understand all of her idiosyncrasies, even better than I knew my own. Then one day they do or say something that you could never imagine them doing under any circumstance, and doing it as naturally as if they had done it their whole life. That moment invariably changes our perspective of the world and of the person we thought we had come to know. Drug or no drug, it was difficult for me to believe that Karen and I would go back to what we were before this evening. Our marriage will be different. How different, and in what direction the course of our lives would go from this moment on, I couldn't guess; but for good or ill, after tonight all of us will be changed people. The feeling was both frightening and exhilarating.

I could no longer remain a passive observer of the unfolding events. Moving out and around the two women, I planted myself between Karen's legs. It was a position I assumed many times before, but now I had the unique perspective of also watching a third party share in our pleasurable experiences.

Karen's vulva has as wet as I had ever known. She had come twice already, and still showed no sign of dryness or irritation. Her labia and clitoris were fully extended and exposed, and as I gently touched each with my fingertips it seemed as though more of her natural fluid visibly leaked out of her. I could hear her loud sucking sounds interspersed with low moaning as she found even greater enthusiasm in eating Gloria.

Gloria had started to shift her hips back and forth, rubbing Karen's face with her pussy just as Karen had done to her, and said teasing, "Who's the slut now, Karen?"

Karen replied by gripping Gloria's tits even firmer, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples as tactile acknowledgement that she was indeed a slut. I was amazed by how rough Karen treated Gloria's tits, and thought that it must hurt, but Gloria showed no sign of pain or discomfort. Instead, she clamped Karen's hands harder to her breasts and forced her pussy down even harder, all while gyrating her hips with even more enthusiasm against Karen's open mouth.

As Karen licked and sucked Gloria's clit, I reached a hand under Gloria and inserted three fingers as far as I could into her dripping pussy. I did the same to Karen with my other hand, and continued to suck roughly on her clit. In response, Karen hefted her hips ever so slightly forcing my fingers even further into her and at the same time reached around and grabbed Gloria's ass, and pulling her even closer to her face.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers