Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled her sex just above Alice's lips, ensuring that the needy woman would have to act of her own volition to reach her.

There was only a brief second's hesitation as Alice unsuccessfully fought the demons inside her. She had no chance. The intoxicating scent of the German woman's sex would be fuelling her lust. It was the same with every captive the Obersturmfuhrer brought to her office.

Then her hands were reaching up, curling around Bachmeier's well formed thighs, holding her in place as she stretched her neck upwards. The German let out a soft growl at the first lap of that sweet tongue.

"You and I are going to get on so very well, Fraulein Alice..."

TWENTY FOUR HOURS LATER

Alice lay on her bed, idly fingering herself. In her half-awake and half-asleep state she was obediently lying between Helga Bachmeier's thighs, eagerly lapping at that delicious pussy. The German woman's hand was softly stoking her hair while she gasped out her instructions.

"Clitoris..."

Her grip on Alice's hair tightened, dragging her head up a little, just to ensure the message was clear.

Alice moaned in compliance, attending to her like a thirsty woman in the desert. The need to make Helga Bachmeier squirt all over face again was overwhelming. When it had happened that first time, in her office, it had been as if the German woman was marking out what she owned. Alice had cum instantly!

It had become difficult to distinguish between her dreams and reality. In some ways, it didn't matter. Not anymore...

She eagerly lapped at the juices sprayed over Bachmeier's thighs, her hands between her own thighs as her tongue cleaned her. God, she was going to cum again. Just from tasting the German woman.

Bachmeier was above her, encouraging her, grinding on her face...

Oh fuckkkkk!

The violent orgasm brought her out of her sleep, out of her dream. Her hand was buried between her own thighs, still rubbing herself, seeking more of the same. One climax never seemed to be enough anymore. That was the remarkable thing—each orgasm only made her want more.

She shifted on the bed, glancing around her prison cell as reality kicked in again. It did every so often, but it never lasted for long. And it was always hazy. She tried to cling on to what James Carruthers had told her—that it was the drug that was affecting her this way—and she told herself she had to escape, she had to complete her mission.

But then the reality was quickly swept as another surge of arousal burst through her naked body. When that happened, her need for satisfaction overwhelmed any other rational thought in her mind.

Everything she had heard about Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier's sexual needs had turned out to be true. The woman was insatiable. But then, with the drug inside her, so was she. She had been with the German on three separate occasions now and each time the woman had used her continuously, over and over.

And each time, Alice had willingly complied with every new demand.

The only thing missing was her overpowering need for cock, but Bachmeier had even promised to solve that problem. She intended to use her strap-on on Alice during their next liaison... ----------

The German woman no longer tied her hands when they were together, confident that she had broken her captive's spirit. Alice tried to tell herself that this was her chance to make some sort of move, or die in the attempt, but instead she was whimpering like a two-dollar whore as Bachmeier thrust the large strap-on phallus inside her.

The Obersturmfuhrer's firm hand was in the middle of her back, keeping her bent firmly forward over the large desk in her office.

Alice's aching legs were spread as wide as they would go and the way her full breasts were pushed down into the soft leather top felt wonderful. Who could have thought that being taken like this could be so fulfilling? She could barely move as Bachmeier held her firmly, except to raise her hips up to force the phallus as deep as possible inside her already dripping pussy.

Each orgasm was blending into the next...

Just the sight of the otherwise naked Bachmeier with the black strappy thrusting upwards from her thighs had been enough to bring her to the verge of a climax. And now that it was inside her, she was pushing her hips back in response to each hard thrust.

Bachmeier was fucking her just as well as any man had ever done and, God, it felt so good to be taken like this.

It felt almost ... right ... as if it was meant to be...

"You like that, my pet, ya?"

"Ngh... fuck... yes," Alice heard herself gasp.

She hated herself for admitting it, but somehow the confession only added to the eroticism of the moment.

That wasn't all ... she hated this woman for being an enemy of her country, hated her for using the drug to control her. And yet, as detestable as Bachmeier was, the dark haired butch lesbian was simply the most ferociously assertive lover she had ever experienced.

She continually talked to her as she dominated her, telling her that she was her Mistress now, and that Alice would remain her pet after the war was over. That idea had appalled her at first but now it had begun to seep into Alice's psyche. How could it be possible that the thought had begun to turn her on so much? But then, how could she not be so turned on when Bachmeier fucked her as well as this?

Even the way she wrapped her fingers in Alice's blonde hair, yanking her head upwards so that she was forced to stare at their reflections in the mirror. The way her German lover's large breasts bounced with each forward thrust only added to the all-pervading heat inside her.

So did the wanton sight of herself. Her pretty blonde hair was matted to her forehead and her face was flushed. She looked like such a slut. And with every thrust that Bachmeier made, her head was slammed visibly forwards and her half-open mouth widened further. Her asscheeks were red, too, from the way her lover slapped her in time with each thrust. Another slap followed, then another. When Alice moaned in half-hearted protest, Bachmeier's hand drifted down between her legs and softly rubbed her clit. The protests stopped instantly as Alice came again, louder than ever.

She'd always been noisy during sex but this wonderful woman brought out the very best of her.

Bachmeier's reflection grinned at her as she leant forward to bite at her shoulder. Her teeth left yet another mark on Alice's skin. There were so many now. Marks of ownership.

Yet curiously, each bite had a side effect that Alice tried to focus on. The instant pain temporarily cleared her hazy mind, giving her a brief moment of clarity before she was consumed by the sexual waves again. Use it, she told herself. Use the pain.

She curled the fingers of her right hand around the big glass ashtray on the desk infront of her, knowing that her aim would have to be perfect.

Bachmeier's hand had returned to her long, blonde hair now, grabbing her locks and yanking her head up from the desk again. She had a triumphant look on her face as she held it suspended in the air, using the moment to emphasise to Alice that she was in complete control.

"Tell Helga how much you love this," the German woman snapped, thrusting harder.

The heavy desk moved a fraction under each renewed thrust.

"Tell Helga how much you love her..."

Alice felt like she was in danger of blacking out from the wonderful ferocity of the onslaught. Her head was spinning in lust overload as yet another climax began to make its way to the surface and her fingers began to loosen on the ashtray as she gave in to the moment.

But then, Bachmeier leant forward and bit her shoulder again.

As the instant pain ripped through her, she grasped the ashtray again. Anchoring the soles of her feet on the floor, her calves screamed in protest as she used every vestige of her remaining strength to twist her body away from the plunging strap-on and fling out her hand wildly.

----------

The ashtray caught the stunned Bachmeier across her cheekbone. She hadn't even considered that her captive had any resistance left in her. It wasn't the perfect blow, but it was sufficient to send her a couple of steps backward and Alice followed up with as viscous a punch into her kidneys as her exhausted body could manage.

It was a punch that would have put most people down but to her astonishment, Bachmeier fell to one knee with a roar of pain but then started to rise up again. Standing tall, Alice drew back her hand and forced her open palm into the German's face, driving her nose upwards towards the front of her brain.

Blood burst from her face, splattering across Alice's naked body. As Bachmeier dropped to the floor, Alice pulled back her leg and a final kick to the head rendered the German Obersturmfuhrer unconscious.

For a few seconds, it was all Alice could do to lean backwards against the desk, trying to gather both her breath and her strength. She needed to pull herself together before Bachmeier could recover and raise the alarm. Once she felt some strength returning, she quickly began to dress in the German uniform, checking her appearance in the mirror when she was done.

It would do for now, she told herself. Until the alarm was raised, she could just about pass for a German Officer in front of any unsuspecting guard.

The whole of her body was aching but she had to forget how weary she was for now. She could rest later. If she was discovered, the next thing she'd face would be the firing squad. She had to act quickly, but something in the back of her heated mind told her that escaping wasn't enough. She had a mission to complete..

Wiping some of Helga Bachmeier's blood from her face, she hurried to the Stern & Hoeller document cabinet in the corner of the office. It was locked but that didn't present a problem. She had it open in a few seconds flat. Rifling through the files, it seemed that good fortune wasn't just on her side, it was overflowing.

There were several coloured files marked 'GG1' and despite her need for haste, she took her time to identify the key pieces of information contained therein. My God, it was all there. Details of the effects, past test subjects, the reactions to the formula, tests, results, even a whole section containing details of an antidote as well as the formula.

It was a goldmine of information for her agency...

She stuffed the files inside the loose-fitting Obersturmfuhrer's jacket, fastening it more tightly around her frame. Her head was pounding and the irresistible need for more sex was beginning to strengthen inside her body. Damn the drug!

She briefly wondered if she could somehow take James Carruthers with her, but quickly dismissed the idea. There were too many guards. Besides, her immediate problem was whether she was going to have the strength to make it out of the complex herself. Even in peak physical condition, the few days here had taken a lot out of her.

She'd noticed that the door that led out of the complex was to the right of the Obersturmfuhrer office. There'd be guards waiting for her, but she didn't have time to worry about how many she'd have to face. Time was of the essence.

Taking Bachmeier's pistol in her right hand, she opened the office door and hurried out into the corridor.

Her sudden appearance took the first guard by surprise. By the time he reached for his gun, a bullet in his brain had taken care of the problem. A second guard charged around the corner at the sound of gunshot and Alice shot him between the eyes.

Maybe Herman was nearby, her hazy mind thought from nowhere as she glanced around. Her lips curled into a snarl as she decided she'd shoot him between the legs if she found him. But, dammit, just the sudden thought of the bastard's huge cock had her aroused again...

Focus, she screamed at herself, focus!

Pushing herself forward, she was out of the door within seconds...

The sharp night air helped her regain a second wind, but from now on her plan was sketchy at best. She had hidden her transmitter near the worker's hostel from where she'd been captured but even if it hadn't been found, the question was how to get there. There wasn't any way she'd have the strength to return to the border by foot.

She crossed the narrow span of open ground and gingerly made her way across two sets of rail tracks, stopping to rest twice despite the small distance travelled. Was she really this out of shape? Not only that, the way her nipples rubbed against the inside of the jacket as she moved was sending irresistible messages down between her thighs.

She said a silent prayer. If ever she needed fate to be on her side, it was now. Her weary legs were becoming more leaden with very step and her wet pussy was tingling insistently, demanding immediate attention.

Calling on every reserve of strength, she slowly followed the track around the back of an outhouse, her breath coming out in sharp pants.

Tears began to brim up in her eyes at the sight confronting her.

Several cars were parked together, but it was the motorcycle standing near them that took her eye. A Zundapp K-800 if she wasn't mistaken. It was much more manoeuvrable than any of the cars, and if there was sufficient petrol in the tank, she might just to be able to make it all the way to the border. Fate hadn't let her down and she glanced up to the night sky, sending out a silent prayer of gratitude.

She hurried towards the motorcycle, telling herself that the thrum of the engine between her thighs would temporarily take care of the increasing needs in her body. And if she needed to stop and attend to herself along the way, so be it.

She silently pushed it for a hundred yards or so until she was happy she could rev it up without being heard. There weren't any keys in the ignition, but that wasn't an issue, not with her training. Within seconds, the heaven-sent Zundapp K-800 had roared into life and she and the motorcycle were racing towards the French border.

TWO WEEKS LATER

It felt both surreal and yet somehow comforting to be back at the War Office. There had been times when Alice had doubted she would ever see it again.

There had been an odd air of familiarity when she'd first arrived. The chair she occupied was the same as when she'd been allocated the mission. The smartly attired Head of MI5 sat on the same leather Chesterfield sofa opposite her.

The difference was that this time, he had a smile on his face.

She'd fully debriefed him on everything that had happened from the time she'd been airlifted to France to the moment she'd returned to England—except for her sexual activities with James Carruthers and the others, of course. They'd remain her secret.

It was the same debrief she'd given to the boffins on her return to England one week earlier. Except then, she had been a little more ... excitable. The couple of days it had taken the scientists to test the formulas—the drug itself, and the antidote—had seemed like weeks.

The effect of the drug had definitely intensified within her since she'd arrived back in England and just the recollections of her sexual activities with Helga Bachmeier had her ready to fuck anything that moved. Fortunately for her, she had a couple of old boyfriends she could call on and so she had been able to give vent to her needs while keeping her predicament relatively hush-hush. But was it obscene to think she actually missed the German woman's attentions this much?

"Fascinating," the Head of MI5 murmured, bringing Alice's attention back to the present.

She crossed and re-crossed her legs as he took his time studying the documents in the file infront of him. Despite the antidote she'd been given, if she didn't get out of there soon she might have to resort to letting the old man take her there and then across his desk.

Alice smiled wryly to herself as the thought made her body shudder a little in anticipation. Had Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier succeeded in her work, then she'd be on a daily diet of sex. Even as it was, the boffins had made it clear that the antidote could still permanently leave some residual effects of the drug in her system.

Hurry up, she silently willed him. I need to get out of here...

"Quite fascinating," he added, "although it's clearly impractical, of course. Such a drug couldn't possibly work in the way they intended. That's the problem with the Germans. They don't have the imagination to win the war. How did you get back to England, by the way?"

Alice tried to disguise her blush as she told him what he needed to know. The rest would remain between her and the French Resistance. She'd run into them almost by accident the morning after her escape. At first the German Gestapo uniform she was wearing had produced some confusion, but once she'd spoken to their leader—an earnest and passionate young man whose physical resemblance to Jonny Depp was uncanny—the misunderstanding was soon addressed.

It transpired that the German's desperate attempts to recapture her had led to news of her escape from the complex being leaked out, and the Resistance had been looking for her throughout the night.

"How is James," she asked, changing the subject.

"Recovering. Thanks to the information you provided, we were able to get him out, but it looks as if it will be a while before he's coherent enough to add to your story."

Alice nodded, reminding herself that it was important to ensure that their stories tallied. He would no more want details of their lurid sexual activities to be let out than she did. But that wasn't the only reason she would be visiting him tomorrow. If the antidote could still permanently leave some residual effects of the drug in her system, it would be the same with his. Would he want to fuck her again? She hoped so.

Her thoughts returned to her final link up with the members of the Resistance again. Who better than the French to come to her assistance? Once she'd explained her predicament, and the sexual impact of the drug, their looks of amazement had quickly turned to grins and each man had willingly taken his turn in 'helping her out' throughout her journey to safety.

She had always enjoyed a huge sexual appetite but had never wantonly abandoned herself as thoroughly as she had that night. It wasn't just the effect of the drug, she realised, it was as if something already inside of her head had just simply been amplified.

She'd never been fucked as thoroughly in her life—well, except by Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier, that was...

FOOTNOTE

The tall German woman pushed back her short dark hair as she languidly rotated her smooth sex on the petite Latina girl's face. The fingers of her right hand were curled in her hair, holding her head steady as she lazily covered the girl's face with her juices.

Juanita had been shy at first, but the drug had quickly released the girl's true nature. It was a long time since she'd had anyone quite so subservient and the nineteen year old beauty had proven herself to be the best pussy-licker Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier had experienced ... well, since the blonde British agent, that was.

She had closed down the complex almost as soon as it had been confirmed that Fraulein Alice had escaped from the complex. The token presence she'd left was designed to deceive the British invaders into believing that their rescue mission had been successful.

She'd even left a number of their prisoners there, for rescue, including Carruthers. He'd outlived his usefulness and his liberation would leave the British congratulating themselves on the success of their smash-and-grab raid. And the outdated research papers she'd left would be enough to convince the British they had all the information they needed on her work. She'd even gone to the trouble of hiding the more contentious documents in a safe to magnify their importance.