Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only they knew the reality...

"Ja, darling, like that," she encouraged the teenage beauty, as she growled out her pleasure.

Juanita was her favourite among the prisoners she'd taken with her when she'd abandoned the complex. The drug was ever present in her system now, and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do. It would be the same with the British agent, not that she would have fully realised it yet. The so-called antidote would have an initial calming effect but would then begin to persuasively ramp up her need again.

The girl's long dark locks were damp and sweaty from her exertions and she wrapped a few strands around her fingers, trapping the young head between her thighs as she ground herself across the beautiful young face again.

Only harder this time...

Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier had always been a demanding lover.

"Ja ... good girl," she rasped happily. "Serve Helga!"

She increased the pace of her hip thrusts, closing her eyes and imagining it was the British bitch that was pleasuring her.

Alice had taken her by surprise when she'd attacked her and even now, Helga could still feel the pain from her fractured cheek and broken nose. But they would heal soon enough. If anything, they made her respect the British agent even more, as well as increasing her need for revenge, of course. That would make the young blonde's eventual capitulation all the more satisfying.

The stupid British thought they knew thought they knew everything there was to know about the GG1 drug but they were in for a surprise. So was Fraulein Alice. The levels in her blood stream would already be beginning to take hold and soon her arousal would peak again.

It would be at that point, if everything worked out according to the well thought out plan, that Helga would encounter her again.

Damn, the German woman found herself on the verge of another orgasm at just the thought of having the secret agent between her thighs again, serving her continuously just like this petite Latina.

The young British woman didn't know it yet, but it was her destiny...

© deliciousthoughts 2013