All Comments on 'Being a Good Wife Ch. 04'

by RachelTaylor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done. More, please!

I thought your story was exciting and very well written. I look forward to more stories from and about Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!

possibly the hottest story i've ever read.please give us more.thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more rach

Another hot edition. Loved it.Will look for basement. Keep exploits coming.++++

fantush70fantush70over 17 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved your story. One of the most exciting stories that I have to got to read. Please keep the stories running in.

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 17 years ago
Great series

One of the hottest I have read here. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for making it so easy to award these chapters the lowest possible scores. Looking forward to the next chapter which will probably be of the same abysmal quality and will earn the same low scores.

TarrosTarrosover 17 years ago
Awesome

This was a fabulous series! You're a great writer, taking the reader with you on the erotic, exciting sexual ride and making us feel as if we were voyeuristically a part of it.

Whether this is a depiction of a real life event, or your wonderful imagination, you're a very open-minded woman! Kudos to you, and the lucky man who has you in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Wimp Pimp Husband You Created Sucks

It must some woman writers obsession to make men weak by humiliating them with their self cuckolding pimping out of their wives to larger cocks so they can watch.

Here you mix physical pain for her into the mix so now we have 2 braindead spouses getting just what you want.

Kind a waste of talent for the so few males into self disrespect don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a good wife

A cheating slut. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF is exactly what we all say when we see dear

annony's coments on here. Barf and sit on your face

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A dirty whore, and with the old mfm there has to be a cuck too.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Pretty well written, but I won't be reading the continuation.

Pain is definitely not my thing, but unlike the InCels who have left derogatory comments here, I know better than to read stories that I would find disturbing.

Yes, 26thNC, I am looking at you.

Why don't you try your hand at writing erotic stories?

I'll read them and give you an honest opinion about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a whore!!! Probably just like the woman who wrote this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous